Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (58486 Views)

What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by LongOne1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
KINGwax: ignorance is a disease dude, not a bliss. And besides, if u use the word, 'pseudo or pretence' in dealing wit a girl, i'll undstnd. But telling people to act like 'since-i-don't-knw-i'm-fine' is fuckin hypocricy! How u hypocrites succeed in wielding the word 'trust' as if it aint d tool for survival irks me. Why don't u pray for a bit_ch, and when u catch her pants down wit your dog, u can biliv it's nice to knw. How can i jes pretend it's fine when the signs say it aint? Mtcheeew!

Dude, it takes a certain type of maturity and understanding to realise this, would you rather I experience paranoia because of one woman? See an extreme case of ‘No trust – she might be cheating on me lemme take preventive measures’ below:

member_126910: Hi guys, I need fresh eyes to look at this situation, as it is bugging me constantly.

We live apart, and he has always been obsessed with the idea of me "cheating". When we started, if he phoned me and I was unavailable for any reason, it meant that I was being suspicious even though I called him back asap.
Recently, I found out that he has (without my knowledge), not just hacked into my Twitter account but also set up his phone to receive an alert whenever anyone mentions me or sends me a message on Twitter. This is not just a hack which lets you log into my Twitter. This is an alert like a text message. This means that wherever he is, whatever he is doing, he wants to know what who contacts me on Twitter. He does have a Twitter account but isn't interested in anything I have to say and so he isn't following me. Rather he is interested in the private messages I get, and what messages people send me.

Read more; https://www.nairaland.com/1089013/getting-married-2-months-why

When Mario Winans sang ‘I don’t wanna know’, I thought he was foolish, even weak; then I experienced the dark place he was coming from, and I finally understood his position. However, I still do not agree.
In addition, to correct your statement, I didn’t say you should pretend, I said if you can’t trust her, then leave her. If she doesn’t allay my fears to my satisfaction after I mention feelings of foul play, I will leave her, it’s that simple. HOWEVER, I won’t go around second guessing every move she makes, which is where the ‘ignorance is bliss’ came about – BIG DIFFERENCE.

Obviously, we are two different human beings, with different personalities and mindsets. I stand my ground one year later, do whatever floats your boat; it is your life after all.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Jerryspaco1(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2012
there notin u can do since she ain't U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ wife
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 190: 8:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Mr..Cork:
if she walks in a straight line towards you. She is cheatin! angry

grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2013
pro01:

Unfortunately, ignorance is not quite as blissful as you make it seem. Certainly wouldn't be nice for you to be walking around confidently as Suliya's Bf/husband, only for your neighbours and friends to be scoffing at you behind your back about how're you're a mumu and how your 'trusted' Suliya is a generous donator of her punana to xyz guys. The problem is that overly trusting and supposedly 'secure' cuckolds are always the last to know, because they had been living in a delusion of blissful ignorance and baseless confidence, which made them shut their eyes, ears and nose to the harsh reality on ground.

The major reason why most men would commit themselves to one woman - and shoulder her wahala (financial, material and emotional) is the expectation of some sort of possession and exclusivity to her affections/body. Otherwise, you wouldn't mind marrying/dating and taking care of a known prostitute/promiscuous woman would you? Imagine being blissfully ignorant of the fact that you're the 'monkey' wey dey work, while another 'baboon' somewhere dey chop? No nau, haba. It's certainly better to know abeg, so that you would take appropraite measures. From what I have observed severally, the most trusting and blissfully ignorant dudes are ALWAYS the most cheated upon. Freely given trust is often taken for licence to miisbehave: that's human nature.

It's better for you to know, just don't let her know that you're trying to know - lest she works extra hard to cover her tracks. If she's truly innocent and worthy of trust (cos trust must be earned, not freely given), then any trap you set for her would catch nothing. As the saying goes, a clean conscience fears no accusation.
RIGHT ON POINT!!
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 190: 3:45pm On May 18, 2013
Mr..Cork:
if she walks in a straight line towards you. She is cheatin! angry
grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Damilolasmith(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Guys, girls are not to be trusted especially when u guys ain't married

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Otses(f): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Call her and tell her how you feel, if she insist there is nothing going on between them, then let her be. If you still don't trust her, walk away.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Princesszoe: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2013
danny212: Let the sleeping dog lie my bro. Cos there is no unique formula to life. Even the most faithful of women cheat a times. Just do your best and dont let anything get you down
- i have been hearing this before(some most faithful women cheat at times), now am beginning to think that is true but......... May God help us to have his fear in our lives.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Godson201333(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2013
Sijo01: 4d fact u ar doubting ur gurl's faithfulness, is nt enough 4u 2generalize gurls been unfaithful.

and we all need to remember that all fingers are not equal
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by mecussey(m): 12:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
born2fuck: That is how I stylish deleted a girl from my life,we were dating,slept with each other twice and she claimed I am the only guy in her life. I took her out most of the time, someday I took her out and I took her phone right in front of her ,  I bought chicken pepper soup and I bought mine too with malta guiness while I was with Star, I was playing games with phone and she was concentrating not knowing where I was about going,  I used my two hands so she would think it was the game, Immediately she concentrated on eating and talking , I quickly gone through the text message, she didn't notice,

I felt the land should open and swallow me immediately, even me wey dey cheat nearly want die cause of her cheating styles.

come see different messages and one was written with meet me in Pab hotel in ikotun, could not forget the name til now,

my body use styles shivered but I quickly took my beer to increased my high level and ordered for another immediately and run back to game mode, she suspect what happened, I said nothing, I brought down the phone a bit and she looked and figure I was busy with game (likewise I was pretending). she thought I go knock down known in the game, dat day e bi like say make I die instantly , water commot for eyes on my way back home because this was the girl I would have date before meeting my current girlfriend. I love her then no bi small

Thank God I have ordered for the chicken before I saw the message,it would have been total war, I gave her 500 on transport which was kinda different from 2k  for transport anytime I took her out, I no fit forget lai lai, because I always spend 5k to 7k to at least give, I tooked her to fast food,beer palour,different kind of restaurant but rough and clean ones

anyway, I dump her, even I was wale 2  on her phone but worst was different messages from different guys but I end the love with tears

i dont understand why you guys attach so much emotion on women. I will call it idleness, men rate themselves by the amount of money and women they ve got while women rate themselves on the amount of attention they get from guys. Get it into your head that women are not willing to stay with one guy. Spend with care on women, attach no emotion to it and get what you are looking for. If she is smart to decode your trick, dump her.

2 Likes

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
If u are doubting her, do not marry her.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nmeri17: 3:34am On Jan 09, 2015
put a sensor in her toe-toe

tested and trusted
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by berryworld: 11:54am On Jan 14, 2015
Cheatin is allowed in a relationship,bt for inside marriage I no come nor oo.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by stillchris: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
guy, my gf had feelings with like 3 guys before i met her. i didn't know at first till i gradually began to notice. but i played cool and still treated her like a princess with the believe that "love thrives with patience and underatanding".

in every serious conversation we had i always tell her i trust her and trust her to trust herself. i just tried to stay calm and enjoy the relationship because she's such a lovely girl.

long story short. one evening she called to meet (i had given her a break then to test how much she felt for me). then she told me about these guys and how she was in love with them even while we dated blah blah blah.. (me just calm down dey sip my beer dey listen), then she told me she realized her heart is now fully mine that she has moved on and no longer confused. no be small romance we play that night.

don't force the truth out from her. give her time, treat her right, stay on top of your game and keep an open mind. women are naturally weak emotionally.
trust me, if she get sense she go come to you. (except na olosho she be) and if not. you just move on to the next one.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by nwanwaoge(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2015
born2boink:
*The biggest reasons for bearing born2fuck ID was because of the cheating I faced when I was mumu stupid holly boy.
my ex girlfriend was sleeping with a married man of two children,she claimed the man was from her state that was why they were close. When the cat  was let out of her bag,I cannot commit suicide that day,I cried and sleep never come over night for a whole week, even landed in hospital but went on and after this incidence, I started fucking ashewo like madman and engaging in cheating and I add alcoholic by force

*until I found another one I love  whom I Bleep twice,which claimed she love me too,I was the only guy in her life and later found different text messages with the one message which was meet me in Pab hotel in ikotun, Na second time hurt be that, since then I add smoking to my lovely alcohol plus continue fucking ashi increases and street girls increase, change my id to from wale.star to dobodobo then born2fuck cause women hurt me,

**now I am with the 3rd relationship, we are 4 yrs now but I never trust, we bleeped wella while 3 years of the relationship was between fucking her and ashewo but since stop ashewo and concentrate on her alone since last year december while I am planning to launch Oyinbo ashi this december as my  stop ashi-birthday to make 1 year of no ashi, since tried to play me too but she has not succeed because I dey catch girl red handed before I vex madly, we are still together up to date but I will never trust until death and still verify her unsuspectingly,

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by noblegrex: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
kpolli:
With a girl, its hard to know unless she wants u to. . . . so give up trying to find out n prepare for the worst
keep deceiving yourself. Thats d smartness u girls think uve got. U always believe u cannot b caught in d act.Bt I bet u,its only a foolish guy that will nt knw his girl is cheating. I've been in a relationship n I've cought ladies cheating,of wich dey later confess after they saw that I'm sure of wht I'm saying.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by noblegrex: 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Y is it a relationship when cheating is allowed,sleeping with one person n also giving another person. That means she's a modern prostitute. She's only modernizing her prostitution cos Ashewo dey look for money n dick n d only reason y a lady will cheat on her guy is cos of money n some dick. So,what's d difference btw a cheater n a prostitue.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Gurgle(f): 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2015
born2boink:
*The biggest reasons for bearing born2fuck ID was because of the cheating I faced when I was mumu stupid holly boy.
my ex girlfriend was sleeping with a married man of two children,she claimed the man was from her state that was why they were close. When the cat  was let out of her bag,I cannot commit suicide that day,I cried and sleep never come over night for a whole week, even landed in hospital but went on and after this incidence, I started fucking ashewo like madman and engaging in cheating and I add alcoholic by force

*until I found another one I love  whom I Bleep twice,which claimed she love me too,I was the only guy in her life and later found different text messages with the one message which was meet me in Pab hotel in ikotun, Na second time hurt be that, since then I add smoking to my lovely alcohol plus continue fucking ashi increases and street girls increase, change my id to from wale.star to dobodobo then born2fuck cause women hurt me,

**now I am with the 3rd relationship, we are 4 yrs now but I never trust, we bleeped wella while 3 years of the relationship was between fucking her and ashewo but since stop ashewo and concentrate on her alone since last year december while I am planning to launch Oyinbo ashi this december as my  stop ashi-birthday to make 1 year of no ashi, since tried to play me too but she has not succeed because I dey catch girl red handed before I vex madly, we are still together up to date but I will never trust until death and still verify her unsuspectingly,

Nawaoooo shocked sorry brother

I apologise on behalf of womankind, this story is terrible...
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by kpolli(m): 12:22am On Jul 10, 2015
noblegrex:
keep deceiving yourself. Thats d smartness u girls think uve got. U always believe u cannot b caught in d act.Bt I bet u,its only a foolish guy that will nt knw his girl is cheating. I've been in a relationship n I've cought ladies cheating,of wich dey later confess after they saw that I'm sure of wht I'm saying.

Is this one okay? What makes you think I am female? No manner of approach at all.... Kilon worry e gan sef? No vex me oo
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by noblegrex: 6:08am On Jul 10, 2015
kpolli:

Is this one okay? What makes you think I am female? No manner of approach at all.... Kilon worry e gan sef? No vex me oo
is there a way I've abused u or mayb its your problem to comprehend. Either u r a boy or girl, I'm sheding light to your believe,so don't b deceive by that.I don't c anything difficult in recognizing a lady that's cheating.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by kpolli(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2015
noblegrex:
is there a way I've abused u or mayb its your problem to comprehend. Either u r a boy or girl, I'm sheding light to your believe,so don't b deceive by that.I don't c anything difficult in recognizing a lady that's cheating.

You called me a girl, that's an insult (no pun intended).... Well you've not met the Nigerian ones.... When they cheat, even them don't know
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Xtardom(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
You cant know. And why are even bothered? She's only your galfrnd, so it is allowed 4 her 2 cheat until u marry her then it becomes an abomination.
it wnt b easy 2 let qo by den..do wat u av 2 do nw b4 it turn in2 a biqqer prob.
Re: How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Xtardom(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2015
195:
Pour RAT POSION in her water then you'll know when shes cheating on you undecided
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back / How I Refused Sex In Campus From A Desperate Young Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.