Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,395 members, 7,830,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures (41214 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by FitCorper: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
angry
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Abolodje: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Make I just sight one white shorty grab like this omggg
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by NewDea4: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ozommadu:
I told dipo the twitter ethnic bigot who supported ebola government to come back to Nigeria and enjoy the failure he supported.

The we.rey blocked me angry

Don't mind those fools. The write-up is complete bullshít

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by etrange: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Troop is a strong word.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by UnknownT: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
The foreigners they will now assign our little armed forces that should be safeguarding our society to guard them
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Ayoola171(m): 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na so life be.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by SuperOnyi: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
shocked

grin grin

The revolution will be televised but mixed kids will lead y'all in that revolution. Keep moving backwards instead of forward...

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Eriokanmi: 9:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Foreigners are trooping in because those japaing can't see the potentials that foreigners are seeing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Kolaboluv7(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
jumper524:
satin you find go sokoto dey shokoto.
its easier to make it in Nigeria than Abroad.
except you want to work through to your old age..

Shut up
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Ntipia: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lies and propaganda helps no one.
And tinubu is a propaganda Marchant.
It's must be Lebanese and terrorist from Palestinians and benin Republic 🤣🤣🤣.
Foreigner isionu

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by afube: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Billionairly:
Hahaha...Jokers

Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are known vulture tourists, they are usually visible at places considered dead to scavenge the remains. If you guys are not shameless you would not open mouth and mention them

Even at that, from two countries of combined 2.7 billion desperate people, only 90,000 plus dared to come. Again the total number of Visa on Arrivals was ONLY 52000 people HABA! Truly the country is dead. Lets compare. Kenya 1.2 Million VOA, Ghana 700,000+ VAS, Senegal 450,000 Plus VOA, Benin Republic 220,000+ VOA

THERE IS GOD OH!

you dey mind the shameless agbadorians and sahelians!!

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Ventura1: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
An average Nigerian is an opportunist, always eager to grab an existing one, rather than create one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Oyindamolah: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
I would rather die, than work with these guys. You work Monday through Saturdays
No leave allowance
No pension plan
The under pay taxes
No health plan
The bolded are heartless.
Billionairly:
Hahaha...Jokers

Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are known vulture tourists, they are usually visible at places considered dead to scavenge the remains. If you guys are not shameless you would not open mouth and mention them

Even at that, from two countries of combined 2.7 billion desperate people, only 90,000 plus dared to come. Again the total number of Visa on Arrivals was ONLY 52000 people HABA! Truly the country is dead. Lets compare. Kenya 1.2 Million VOA, Ghana 700,000+ VAS, Senegal 450,000 Plus VOA, Benin Republic 220,000+ VOA

THERE IS GOD OH!

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by sheeda995(f): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lol
Where is the opportunity in Nija.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Lekan239(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
wittywriter:

Self denial doesn't change reality...how much have you earned this year? Convert it to any foreign currency then judge your effort.

That NLer is one of the many stupid gullible electorates i told you will enable rigging for corrupt politicians.
Just imagine the slowpoke saying it's easier to make it in Nigeria when even multiple multinational companies are folding up to move out...even the president is begging for investors...very anyhow thinking and dumb electorates.

Wittyness.
why should he convert it to any foreign country currency. Price of 1bag of cement in Nigeria is 5$. Can that 5$ get u a good meal in a restaurant in the US?

So remember for any 5$ you use to eat sweet in the US, u are eating 1 bag of cement.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by payaseriy: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Bahamas95(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
The foreigners are either Indians, Lebanese or Togolese.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by epainos: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
To me, Nigerians do not know how to use data. If ordinary citizens dont, I am still amazed how incompetent jounalists are here.

I don't know the meaning of "troop" used in the topic. For goodness sake, there re very little foreigners in Nigeria. As soon as I leave Island, I dont see white anywhere again. And the number of whites on the Island is fewer than what it used to be. Meanwhile, there are too many Nigerians around.

It is normal for a nation with over 300 million to have more travellers. We are just too many. So, what is the noise about doctors leaving. Soldier go....soldier come. That is it. Yet, there sre still ma y with only daughters that are still on the mountains asking for sons. Lol. Even after having 12 females...they must have sons na.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Daystar7: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Canada calling in two weeks time. Dey Play 😂... The Lebanese and Chinese can have Nigeria for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Princezibk: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
I have lost hope in a better Nigeria 🇳🇬… Nothing and no one can hold me down from JAPAYING 🏃🏻‍♀️✈️ 💼

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Akano5(m): 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lekan239:
why should he convert it to any foreign country currency. Price of 1bag of cement in Nigeria is 5$. Can that 5$ get u a good meal in a restaurant in the US?

So remember for any 5$ you use to eat sweet in the US, u are eating 1 bag of cement.

How can you be justifying madness you get $10/16 working for just only 1 hour, and it's a different case for those earning high salaries....
how do you want to earn 5k a day in Nigeria aside those who are into business, Dey Play

Watin concern us with one bag of cement, when I'm doing fine compare to your dear Nigeria.

Again, there's no justification for madness, there's madness for a reason.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by ud4u: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
jumper524:
satin you find go sokoto dey shokoto.
its easier to make it in Nigeria than Abroad.
except you want to work through to your old age..

Brother, dey don chop you
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by justmondris: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
this line na story: findings by Daily Trust on Sunday indicate that many foreigners from China, India, Lebanon, United Kingdom, among others, have also found Nigerians as home, leveraging on opportunities in the country in oil and gas, construction, telecommunication sector, among others.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by rickleye: 9:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

grin grin

The revolution will be televised but mixed kids will lead y'all in that revolution. Keep moving backwards instead of forward...

Homeland 😂
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by FLYFIRE(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Agbadorian Ostriches....bury your heads in the sand in denial. So we think that foreigners dont know that a drug baron stole an election with support of people with dirty robs grin grin grin IDIOT.S
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Adakintroy: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Weaklings..not even wars and they really are at borders.

I need to go to social media I have found calling.

Only weak woman abandon his husband in times of struggle willful women stay through the ordeal

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by SuperOnyi: 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
rickleye:

Homeland 😂

shocked

The same thing that happened in Palestine in 1948 will happen here in the nearest future, the best I can do for my kids is to give them a better life or do not bring them to this world at all.

Nigerians can keep celebrating mediocrity grin. I repeat: the revolution will be televised. Their descendants will pay for their stupidity, posterity is my witness; I screamed at the top of my voice...

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Icrave4u: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
You vote apple stil dey run from am una for no japa nah una never see shege promax.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by TheDemola: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Only one company like that have at least 70% of the number of Indians in Nigeria, definitely thrashing expatriate quota
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by FreeStuffsNG: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
The foreigners are not on Twitter and Nairaland so had clarity on the real opportunities here and how they will clinch it. In less than 5 years, I know at least 3 Chinese companies that have taken over Nigerian mining companies owned by some Nigerian owners who sold their companies in a hurry to japa. Those companies are doing phenomenally great today.

When you hang around unhappy and unfortunate people, you are doomed for life. The reason why those foreigners are flourishing and trooping in is because they are not filled with hate and negativity for the land and their hosts so our land blessed them. Every Nigerian who curses our land will be cursed back by the land and nothing he or she sows in the land will flourish. My advice for them is not to carry their bad mind to another man's country o if not that country too will reject and curse them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying / UNICAL Undergraduate Dies As Car Hits Him (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.