Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures (41188 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. PART 2 / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by NinjaMetahuman: 11:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Ozommadu:

Hehehe

Why are you afraid to come and live in same country The criminals you support has developed??

Is that a bad suggestion to make
what makes you think he is afraid to live in Nigeria?

Are there no billionaires or foreigners living and enjoying Nigeria today?

I'm sure if he comes to Nigeria today, he will still live better than you in this same Nigeria.

So why not face your life and government instead of expecting everyone to leave their better opportunity because they don't support the useless candidate you support.

All the previous candidates you supported in the past, how many of them have transformed your state or life?
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by rickleye: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2023
GUNITGuy:

They bring in their worst people to take advantage of the System...The Chinese, Lebanese British and French won't likely send their best to Nigeria....They get here become a Lord and King over the best here while the best in Nigeria are Fleeing to their country.....I laugh when they're saying foreigners are coming ....Most of the major companies we call big aren't Big in their Own Country they're so many bigger ones ....if they happen to have one of them in Nigeria it's just a branch and they don't send their best brains there but would employ your best minds ......

It seems the Op doesn't know the games being played by so called Foreign investors to 3rd world country it's usually extractive companies to exploit raw materials hardly finished products ...If they happen to produce finished products it's usually consumer goods like biscuits, plastics, Beverages, Chickens, Milk, Pampers and Pharmaceutical products...and repatriate the money back to their countries while they get Tax incentives for employing Nigerians ...

Aptly said
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Ozommadu: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
what makes you think he is afraid to live in Nigeria?

Are there no billionaires or foreigners living and enjoying Nigeria today?

I'm sure if he comes to Nigeria today, he will still live better than you in this same Nigeria.

So why not face your life and government instead of expecting everyone to leave their better opportunity because they don't support the useless candidate you support.

All the previous candidates you supported in the past, how many of them have transformed your state or life?

Those billionaires don't support criminal president and the few who pretend to support ebola are all living in Nigeria.

Why can't he live in Nigeria too?
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Rick9(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
The reason might be because the foreigners they have the money to invest in the country, due to our weak naira against their own foreign currency so they might reason that it's easier to establish a business here than in their home country, as they have the capital.

But we living in the country don't have access to such large capital for business so we would rather go out to find it and later come back and invest here.

Even as a Nigeria, there are some Africa countries that our naira is still stronger than.

It's always about the Money.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by phemmyfour: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by pacespot(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Foreigners don't get stopped or harassed by police. Foreigners are not encumbered by Nigerian Fulani janja_weed system. Nigeria has the largest market for any foreign investment in Africa, so they come in here, rake out what is left of the godforsaken country and leave.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Kingbuhari(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Niger and chandians are the foreigners Dey play
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by sheeda995(f): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
Vision101:
@sheeda995
You are part of the problem in our Nigerian education. Semi illiterate,although everyone for that country na semi illiterate. Elementary is 1 out of 200million sheep, maybe he's exceptional, that's right but the point is success shouldn't be determined by exceptionality because science has taught us we have very few ones. Go to Europe,America some of the rich were dumb one's. The society should be able to make everyone thrive irrespective of what they do or have chosen to do.

@me
I can't make sense out of what you wrote. grin
I knew it would be too complicated for you to understand
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by BigIyanga: 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2023
Vision101:
@sheeda995

Lol
Where is the opportunity in Nija.

@me
My laundryman is a graduate. He uses very powerful car. He's married with a child. The wife is pregnant now. She attends a school of nursing paid by him. I didn't know that he is also a tailor. Later I got to know.

He's so busy that he works now for select clients. Reason: each time he hires assistants, their quality is always poor and they complain of the pay. They will rather go and drive Keke on hire purchase.

Almost all his younger ones he has been the one sponsoring them.

Since 2016 he has been my laundryman and tailor - all dresses - suit, senator, native etc. I have been very afraid to try a new person.

The major reasons for japa is that most of our people are not good at what they do and they are not ready to grow gradually. They are on the internet abusing the government, complaining and following the dollar rate as of life depends on it.

My laundryman, Ekene is a graduate of accountancy but he has never worked for any paid employment.

Story.. this laundry man, may not take care of his wife’s hospital bills if she delivred by CC in a very good hospital in Naija major cities
This your laundry man may not afford to send his kids to a good private school in Naija major cities
This your laundry man.. may not have enough saved for retirement when he gets old…
When he gets old, he may not have enough to train his kids in the unis..

So Japarians may not have made so much…. but sufferhead stops with them.. their kids will live a better life, better education… better job opportunities… in a sane clime where women aren't asked for s6xual favour b4 getting a job
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Fearyourcreator: 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
wittywriter:

Self denial doesn't change reality...how much have you earned this year? Convert it to any foreign currency then judge your effort.

That NLer is one of the many stupid gullible electorates i told you will enable rigging for corrupt politicians.
Just imagine the slowpoke saying it's easier to make it in Nigeria when even multiple multinational companies are folding up to move out...even the president is begging for investors...very anyhow thinking and dumb electorates.

It's either you lack comparative comprehension ability or you're a kid
because your narrative doesn't correspond.
How much is an hour minimum wage in los Angeles? BTW I stayed in California for 3 months back in 2012...

Wittyness.
Convert to foreign currency cus na abroad he wan spend am on food rent and the rest ... oponu witty witty
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Lekan239(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
wittywriter:

Self denial doesn't change reality...how much have you earned this year? Convert it to any foreign currency then judge your effort.

That NLer is one of the many stupid gullible electorates i told you will enable rigging for corrupt politicians.
Just imagine the slowpoke saying it's easier to make it in Nigeria when even multiple multinational companies are folding up to move out...even the president is begging for investors...very anyhow thinking and dumb electorates.

It's either you lack comparative comprehension ability or you're a kid
because your narrative doesn't correspond.
How much is an hour minimum wage in los Angeles? BTW I stayed in California for 3 months back in 2012...

Wittyness.
ok. California right.

The average and lowest price of buying a house in california is $850,000. The average salary in california is $5,000 per month. Let's do the calculations. I.e it will take the average man in california 14years of saving all his monthly wage to buy a house.

Likewise with 15m naira you can build a low wage house in Nigeria. Infact people can use less than 15m to build an Average low wage home in Nigeria. The average salary in Nigeria is 85,000 naira. I.e it will take the average Nigerian 13years of saving all his monthly wage to buy a house.

So bcus my 15m naira here in Nigeria is $15,000 in california does not mean I can't build a decent house for my self here with that....

Why should I convert what I earn monthly in Nigeria to Amy foreign country currency while I live in Nigeria and spend naira. Does that make any sense. Fine what I earn in Nigeria won't get me anything in your USA, but it will go a long way in Nigeria where I'm staying.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Sleekfingers: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Absolutely........Indians and Lebanese are coming in.......
.not to mention Benin republic and Togo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Sleekfingers: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Foreigners are trooping in because those japaing can't see the potentials that foreigners are seeing

You are right.....
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Josephkabila12: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ozommadu:

You have a very poor upbringing
mumu buffoon
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by SeriouslySense(m): 8:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
If we dont love ourselves as a people, we are not going anywhere. grin grin grin
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Vision101(m): 3:15am On Nov 01, 2023
@sheeda995
I knew it would be too complicated for you to understand.

@me
Complicated? Maybe I was not taught your brand of English language when I wrote British professional exams and trained under Nigerians that were almost like English.
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by sheeda995(f): 10:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Vision101:
@sheeda995
I knew it would be too complicated for you to understand.

@me
Complicated? Maybe I was not taught your brand of English language when I wrote British professional exams and trained under Nigerians that were almost like English.
The British. Inferiority complex will not kill you
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Vision101(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
@sheeda995
The British. Inferiority complex will not kill you.

@me
Inferiority complex? The language you write and speak is theirs. Your dressing is theirs. Everything that you use is theirs. Your greatest dream is to japa to their country grin grin grin. Isn't it hypocrisy for you to deride them?
Re: Foreigners Troop To Nigeria As Citizens Japa In Search Of Greener Pastures by Anonimoux: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Everyone has something they are Searching for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Along Umuahia Road (Pictured) / Most Beautiful Cities In Africa / 4 Airplane Facts That Can Cure Any Fear Of Flying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.