Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys (1104 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by mmadu5(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
why do you ladies prefer bad boys over good caring guys i can never understand it . i have a cousin who was dating this girl Victoria my cousin always pamper her treat her like a princess always made sure she is ok both financially and otherwise at one point my cousin opened a small business for her she couldn't manage it business got wrapped up but all of these things my cousin did for her wasn't appreciated she finally broke up with him. and her reason was that my cousin is boring and not the fun type plus he is a quite type .. actually this cousin of mine is an introvert so they are tend to be more reserved . finally after breaking up over 6 months ago all of sudden she started calling and begging my cousin saying she is sorry and want to come back into his life. he blocked her number but she keeps calling so yesterday we went out to eat and saw her with one rugged looking tout on dread locks , i was surprised because the guy in question looks like those agbero that collects money from danfo drivers , so what does women really want??

really sad experience

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by KiNg0G: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Women are wild animals that's needs to be tamed.

Dogs
Cats
Women

All tamed, with a little affections they might just be loyal.

1 Like

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Psych412(f): 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
We love them in between...good and bad equal

2 Likes

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by marlow1962(m): 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Your cousin is a foool for opening business for a lady he's not married to or any lady not carrying his kids,
No wonder the business folded up.
Why are stupid boys so plenty nowadays? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by eepeepook: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Rain is sure to fall when the sky is cloudy.
Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Bannies,what do they really want?

Well,it's a well known fact.........like pairs repel each other....

But that being said,I don't have an iota of pity for such ladies when I come across them because how can someone open her eyes and leave a caring/loving guy simply because he isn't fun to be with.......But wanna come back later after she had tasted other guys and have realized how it looked like to leave a good guy for a bad guy..

1 Like

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by mmadu5(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
marlow1962:
Your cousin is a foool for opening business for a lady he's not married to or any lady not carrying his kids,

i kind of agree with you in that aspect i was mad at him when i found out he opened a business for her. she didn't deserve it

1 Like

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Quality20(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na only our Hausa Fulani girls dey prefer good buys

2 Likes

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Akano5(m): 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
I have ask this question tire. That's their problem sha

2 Likes

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Starboytwo(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Cuz your cousin(we all know is you) is a dead as.s bore...

He can't lighten up her mood, does not tickle her. Too gentle. Scared to lose her. Etc.

The other guy you saw with her with the dread locks is not an Agbero, he is a sure boy who gives her exectly the way she wants it.

Learn from the guy instead of hating on him.

Good night.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Englishisamust: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
Quality20:
Na only our Hausa Fulani girls dey prefer good buys

You are right about this!! But don't let them cat ch you cheating, them fit kill you!!! Hausa girls are simp generally that can go very wicked if you mess with them
Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by CedarHoldings: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
marlow1962:
is because boys of now have money, thanks to Gee, around 90s where you wan see money talk more of giving girls.
Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by mayor1814: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Psych412:
We love them in between...good and bad equal

Na d bad gangan u like. U like it hard and bad dear. I like grin
Re: Girls Prefer Bad Boys Over Good Guys by Englishisamust: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
You cousin don learn,when I tell people to don't trust anyone whether your closest friend, dem go think say we no know waiting we dey talk... he Kon go trust woman!!! Your cousin dont have problem!!! His only problem is trusting that girl!!! There is nothing be an introvert and a reserved guy, he just choose the wrong person....
Even tough man like will smith, eboue dey simp!!! Is not about behaviour, Na wisdom your cousin need!!!! Tell your cousin to art like tortoise, those animal can be very gentle and slow but no animal can prey on them easily. Because they are very smart!!! They can spot danger and have shell they can easily used to protect themselves...

(1) (Reply)

Random Girl Staring And Laughing At Me / Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More / Relationship: I Forgive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.