Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More (1104 Views)

Nigerian Men Know Their Women Are Prostitutes But They Will Still Marry Them / Nigerian Men Know How To Satisfy A Woman In Bed – Kenyan Lady / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by tonicyril: 9:01pm On Mar 14
I just saw this on Facebook now and I was marveled...so I tried to screenshot it and load them here..

To the "Let the peace reign" gang....this is beyond imagining...
But to the comrades....hmmmm

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by Namaster: 9:02pm On Mar 14
Only a dumb bitch would think being toxic is a green flag.

This is the kind of girl who ends up with men who beat them like a boxer with something to prove.

My advice to men:

Never be toxic to please a damaged hoe. If you are a good and kind person who sees the best in people, remain like that. Just avoid the disasters called Nigerian girls.

13 Likes

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by tonicyril: 9:07pm On Mar 14
But for me ooh I am not a matured boyfriend, thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by longetivity(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14
I thank God for not letting me come across all these brainless girls since I have started dating babes. I only see them on the internet and from afar.

2 Likes

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by tonicyril: 9:16pm On Mar 14
Namaster:
Only a dumb bitch would think being toxic is a green flag.

This is the kind of girl who ends up with men who beat them like a boxer with something to prove.

My advice to men:

Never be toxic to please a damaged hoe. If you are a good and kind person who sees the best in people, remain like that. Just avoid the disasters called Nigerian girls.
Hmmmm, but still jennyclay will not like u for bn too nice, infact with this that u have said, u re broke for her grin
Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by tonicyril: 9:17pm On Mar 14
longetivity:
I thank God for not letting me come across all these brainless girls since I have started dating babes. I only see them on the internet and from afar.
Who knows weda some of the girls u have dated nurtured same trait but just wanted to maintain calmness to suit ur ego wink

1 Like

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:30pm On Mar 14
damaged women who now believe that their mental illness is a decent way of life.

3 Likes

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by Gadafii: 11:08pm On Mar 14
You go think say you understand women, then you meet a another set that will throw you off course, and be left wondering what kind of creatures are these

Women are wired differently, you are not meant to understand them or attach logic to their reasonings, you as a man must take the lead, correct and guide them like a baby.. this is why some of them stick hard to men that beat them blue black, respect such men and even be obedient to such men

Truly truly if you are a woman pleaser, you are doomed, always apologizing to your girl because you don’t want to hurt her is a sign of weakness as a man, that’s why they also enjoy being fed with loads of lies and deceit, many of them will deny this but subconsciously they all loved to be lied to

3 Likes

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by Recardo(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14
All these messed up girls destroyed by a decayed society. And you want to take them seriously? Na the mumu ones and the ashawo na him dey loud pass. That's why they keep getting killed by toxic men and yahoo boys on a daily basis.
Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by Recardo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
damaged women who now believe that their mental illness is a decent way of life.

Like confirmed damaged goods. The amount of wayward girls crawling around with one mental illness or one psycopathic disease is an epidemic in this country.

And simp guys, don't become a toxic idiot or start beating your girl thinking these ashawos are making sense. They are just the stupid ones you can find online.
Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by talk2hb1(m): 6:26am On Mar 15
That's the only form of hypergamy they (these type of girls) understand, begging a woman is a form of weakness even when you are wrong.

Don't be violent or abusive to them, just ignore them and their drama when acting up as if they don't exist, shut them out they love it that way.

Your anger, your madness, your frustrations is a love assurance to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by Judd007: 6:37am On Mar 15
Any need to be toxic? If you annoy me too much, na to just look for one of your friends and doke.

1 Like

Re: Seems The No Nonsense Men Know The Game More by Westerhoffe(m): 9:17am On Mar 15
And what will any sane man be doing with a damaged public property in the first place?

Go for a sane woman and you'll enjoy each other's peaceful company.

There is a reason why women/mothers/wives pray that their marriage be peaceful.

And please, stop giving these unreasonable people overnight fame with their demented thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Relationship: I Forgive You / Please Help Mi Out,i Need Her / Can Ladies Be Trusted ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.