Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V (4556 Views)

Why Are There So Many People With H.i.v In South Africa / I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. / Scientific Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Catch H.I.V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2023
Aldol:

Stop misinforming people here bro,the research you are talking about never said Hiv/Aids is a scam,some researchers only said Hiv is not the only cause of Aids. I have come across very dry Aids patients who didn't take anti retroviral drugs,so what can you now say about this since you said its the Anti retroviral drugs that produces the symptoms of Aids. Go to hospitals and see for yourself.
I have gone to the hospital. infact I challenge you to go to any hospital in nigeria and you will never see one aids patient. the one you said you saw how did you confirm it was aids? lets start from there.

let me repeat what I said and enlarged it: aids as you have been thought is a lie. there is no virus in this world called hiv. the organism called hiv is just a harmless mitochondria found in every body due to cellular activities. in 1980s before robert gallo sent magaret heckler to announce to the world that hiv causes aids ,there was no scientific study or confirmation to show that hiv causes aids, it was just made up and presented to th public as a fact when infact it is not a scientific fact.

mr Aldol. no medical practioner or expert or scnetist have seen under the microscope an organism called hiv neither have they seen even one in an aids patient.
if hiv causes aids then the hiv should be found in the blood sample of the aids patient but this has never happend.

the antiretroviral drug is a well known killer since the 1960s. that drug was developed for cancer patients but killed the patient s instaed of healing them. after which it was banned form beeing given out only for it to be brought back in the 80s to be used for the treatment of aids patient. it also started killing the aids patient but they reduced the dosage so t kills slowly over a long period of time instaed of a short time.

https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Mhizzard(m): 7:06am On Oct 30, 2023
Some people would just wish to be toying with their Bleep¡ng life
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by 1Sharon(f): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2023
You're not immune. You're simply a man. It is not that easy for men to contract HIV like women. Straight men are not receivers.

Go and have sex with a gay man and see if you won't contract it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by MS247: 7:27am On Oct 30, 2023
Na gay that HIV they catch pass, gay and rapist

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by drightguy(m): 8:29am On Oct 30, 2023
You are breathing just by His grace!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 8:44am On Oct 30, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I have gone to the hospital. infact I challenge you to go to any hospital in nigeria and you will never see one aids patient. the one you said you saw how did you confirm it was aids? lets start from there.

let me repeat what I said and enlarged it: aids as you have been thought is a lie. there is no virus in this world called hiv. the organism called hiv is just a harmless mitochondria found in every body due to cellular activities. in 1980s before robert gallo sent magaret heckler to announce to the world that hiv causes aids ,there was no scientific study or confirmation to show that hiv causes aids, it was just made up and presented to th public as a fact when infact it is not a scientific fact.

mr Aldol. no medical practioner or expert or scnetist have seen under the microscope an organism called hiv neither have they seen even one in an aids patient.
if hiv causes aids then the hiv should be found in the blood sample of the aids patient but this has never happend.

the antiretroviral drug is a well known killer since the 1960s. that drug was developed for cancer patients but killed the patient s instaed of healing them. after which it was banned form beeing given out only for it to be brought back in the 80s to be used for the treatment of aids patient. it also started killing the aids patient but they reduced the dosage so t kills slowly over a long period of time instaed of a short time.

https://www.spin.com/2015/10/aids-and-the-azt-scandal-spin-1989-feature-sins-of-omission/
I leave you with your conspiracy theories you hear. A word is enough for the wise

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by TheBTCinvestor: 8:53am On Oct 30, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I have been FUCKING raw for 13 years non stop
Inside these 13 years I've used condoms only about 5 to 7 times. And it was by force

Didn't know job requirements included blood test for HIV.
However I still gather morale and went to Kings hospital for all test needed.

Lab test cost me over 200k cry cry
Abuja is not for the weak

Anyways I got the result Thursday and I'm HIV negative with no single STD.

Im thinking I maybe immune to HIV
Because I have bleeped asahwo raw for many many years. In Benin, warri, porthacout, Abuja .
So I'm still shocked that I'm HIV negative
I believe I can never and will never catch AIDs

Bro me too o...iv been doing raw since 2006 and never looked back..Iv used condoms a few times....I'm still negative...I think I'm immune too..Thank God o

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by WantsandMore: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Inside these 13 years I've used condoms only about 5 to 7 times. And it was by force

Because I have bleeped asahwo raw for many many years. In Benin, warri, porthacout, Abuja .
maybe you get long window period, buh the d day door go bust, better abstain, be faithful or use condom
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Bbqekpa: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

I know of a man who found out his wife was HIV positive. The man did test in different hospitals and still came out HIV negative.

The lady later confess to hiding her status secretly treating it before they even married.
And the man has been raw dogging, Ice-Cream, sloppy sloppy all inside her for 2 years and still came out HIV negative.
This life is mysterious

She has a low viral load. People that know their status and her actively on retroviral have a low chance of transmission

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:37am On Oct 30, 2023
Aldol:

I leave you with your conspiracy theories you hear. A word is enough for the wise
mumu what i tell you is historical fact. go check it out. it is no theory. hiv is a scam. I put up a link for you to confirm that the drug they have been giving people called azt or antiretroviral is the real cause of aids, why do you think they give it out for free? . no one gets aids through sex. hiv does not exist. read the article I gave you so that you do not think I am giving you my own words. it's an open secret that antiretroviral was a banned killer drug developed as chemotherapy for cancer patients which failed woefully yet they are giving out the same drug as cure for aids.

my people perish for lack of knowledge!!...
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu what i tell you is historical fact. go check it out. it is no theory. hiv is a scam. I put up a link for you to confirm that the drug they have been giving people called azt or antiretroviral is the real cause of aids, why do you think they give it out for free? . no one gets aids through sex. hiv does not exist. read the article I gave you so that you do not think I am giving you my own words. it's an open secret that antiretroviral was a banned killer drug developed as chemotherapy for cancer patients which failed woefully yet they are giving out the same drug as cure for aids.

my people perish for lack of knowledge!!...
Its obvious you are one of the tenagers on Nairaland. So you just just believe any article posted to a unverifiable source. That means you have no brain or you cant think and analyse for yourself if you can just believe anything pasted on internet. Are you just hearing about conspiracy theories?
Ok Hiv is a scam you hear,go and start banging ladies without condoms you hear,but when e happen dont change your moniker to seek for advice. IGNORAMUS

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2023
Aldol:

Its obvious you are one of the tenagers on Nairaland. So you just just believe any article posted to a unverifiable source. That means you have no brain or you cant think and analyse for yourself if you can just believe anything pasted on internet. Are you just hearing about conspiracy theories?
Ok Hiv is a scam you hear,go and start banging ladies without condoms you hear,but when e happen dont change your moniker to seek for advice. IGNORAMUS
mumu, check when i registered on nairaland and see that you have not finished secondary school then. we are not mates. go learn simple historical facts about azt, i have helped you enough. its ur choice to remain foolish.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
mumu, check when i registered on nairaland and see that you have not finished secondary school then. we are not mates. go learn simple historical facts about azt, i have helped you enough. its ur choice to remain foolish.
You are free to believe whatever you want to believe but my own is you should stop midleading many youngsters here to start engaging in raw sex and fornicating ceaselessly. Hiv/Aids is real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Creamcrest(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2023
Let me drop the formula on how to go raw multiple times without getting HIV aids or any STDs

After each raw sex take your bath and wash your genitals properly,take collidal silver and after some hours take immunace,black seed oil +honey and also take enough fruits.

With this formula no single bastard Hiv or it's allies can ever near you.

Guaranteed formula that has worked for me for years even if I go raw 100 times,no jokes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2023
Aldol:

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe but my own is you should stop midleading many youngsters here to start engaging in raw sex and fornicating ceaselessly. Hiv/Aids is real
did you see me encouraging anybody to engage in raw sex? all I am trying to do is to free people from the lies and fear mongering bondage they are thrown in because they think they will die of a nonexistent virus. meanwhile the drug they take thinking is a life saver will actually give them the aids they are scared of.
if hiv aids is real you would have been infected by now. wise up no dey mumu.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Meteng: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2023
Gadafii:
Make we no lie raw sweet 😭😭😭
My brother, e sweet die! Even me, sometimes half way, I go comot the condom trowey, enter raw. The feeling is on another level for the two people involved

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Guys that don't bleep raw can't still afford quality condoms. They go for cheap ones like KISS. grin Broke guys.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I won't lie Sha... I've been bleeping raw most times.
I usually take 1 bechman ampiclux 3 days after raw sex. So far I haven't had any sign of STD or herpes.. Raw is bae

Who talk say ampiclox dey cure std?

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by lifenajeje(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Our body differs when it comes to illnesses etc ..

Let me give u a case scenario..

U can take a family of five on a trip somewhere ..

One after the other three of them start presenting malaria symptoms . other two don't show signs of having malaria at all ....

Two weeks after treatment for the first three the 4th comes down with malaria .then probably one of the parents ..but the 5th child may.neva even show any symptoms of malaria for months to come ....

There are people who can ingest drugs like morphine , halfan ..or even hard drugs but they would suffer serious allergic reactions to common drugs like cotrimazole ( septrin ) or paracetamol ..

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Maria96: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Which means you have to have sex with a HIV positive person 2500 times 0?04% before HIV can be transmitted.

You and Op are making so much sense, because many many guys bleep raw and if HIV was so easy to catch. Like I said
90% of Nigerian men will drop dead
you can have sex with an hiv person and catch it first time. U can also sleep with an hiv person 2000 times and not catch it. Probability works randomly

2 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by sulakishop(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
When next you come to Benin, try and run a test at the psychiatric hospital to be sure

SultanOfPuna:

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Adewale1603(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

Una dey motivate me to go knack raw grin
you called yourself knowledge Power, whereas reverse is the case. You believe HIV virus is not real but pure scam. Okay go to the hospital and request for HIV or Aids patients blood with lots of confirmed higher viral loads and inject it into your body, and run test afterwards if you won't get positive. It's ignorancy that's disturbing you. That's why you're taking things as serious like this with a pinch of salt, even health workers and nurses do take extra extra precautions when dealing with HIV patients, and even mistake occurs during their line of duty, they quickly take preventive injection and drugs. Is what you is taking for jokes. Continue okay, for few minutes pleasure and enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Adewale1603(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are actually the mumu here, you have access to the internet, information, yet you're still dull. you're a long time nairalander, yet you're not wise and your brain is still dull. Who told you HIV is not real?. Issues concerning or pertaining to this same HIV has been discussed here on nairaland on several occasions.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by LikeAking: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Correct!

Lab test of 200k, abi na heaven dem Dey test am?

All those mumu jobs must ask for stupid requirements..

If HIV people no work who go feed them?
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Earthstorms(m): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

So according to your words
A HIV positive can sleep with HIV negative and still nothing will happen.. no transmission

Now I understand why they use fear and propaganda to make HIV look real..
Same thing with corona virus. All na scam

HIV positive woman who is faithfully on her medication will have a very low virial load that can even be undetectable, at such low virial load, it is extremely difficult for her to infect a man through normal sex.

You say HIV is a scam, I will not try to convince you otherwise. I believe in survival of the fittest, some people who choose not to learn from the experience of others should be allowed to taste the outcome of their stupidity, those with better reasoning knows how to source for data and evaluate the data and draw up valid conclusions, those with impaired reasoning should be allowed to die out.

I know multiple people who contracted HIV in the 90's and died. I have two close people who have been HIV positive for the past 15 years, they are taking their meds and are relatively ok.

Continue having unprotected sex, we have over 200 million people in Nigeria, even if HIV kills one million people who are not smart enough to protect themselves, Nigeria population will still be above 200 million, and the average IQ of the remaining population might even increase since one million of those with lower IQ would have been killed.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by etrange: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
It could happen in one thrust, but statistically speaking, the possibility of you having HIV is extremely low. Nigeria has about 1 million women with HIV and about 100 million women in total. So the chance of you meeting one at any point is like 1%. Again, some of the 1 million HIV positive women are on medication and have undetectable viral loads. This further reduces the number of women in the country that can readily give you HIV (since undetectable viral load implies that it impossible to transmit the disease to others). OK, let's now assume all odds were against you and you had sex with that one-in-a-hundred HIV positive person with a viral load that is not undetectable (i.e., they can transmit the disease), the odds of you contracting the disease from them is still very low. HIV is a difficult virus to catch. When a man has an unprotected sex with a HIV positive woman, the chance of him getting the disease from her in a session is about 0.05%. So you'll have to be one unlucky fellow to beat these odds.

But like I said, it could happen in one thrust. It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't let anyone tell you HIV is hoax. That level of ignorance/naivety shouldn't be in existence in 2023. HIV is very much real. And even though it's no longer as dangerous as it once was, it is still out there, and you don't want to have it. So know your safety options and pick the one that works for your and your pocket:

1) Abstinence
2) Monogamy
3) Condom
4) PREP (regular or on-demand)
5) PEP (preferably PEP-IN-POCKET aka PIP)
6) Undetectable viral load (if one of the parties is known to be HIV positive)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Adewale1603:
you are actually the mumu here, you have access to the internet, information, yet you're still dull. you're a long time nairalander, yet you're not wise and your brain is still dull. Who told you HIV is not real?. Issues concerning or pertaining to this same HIV has been discussed here on nairaland on several occasions.
all this ranting and long speech like you have sense yet no evidence nor fact is presented. I presented facts, pick just one and prove me wrong lets see who is dull or mumu.

let me help you with some.

hiv virus has never been isolated nor found in any aids patient.

antiretroviral drug was used for cancer patients in the 60s and it was prohibited because it killed the cancer patients.

no medical expert has seen any virus called aids

hiv cannot be gotton through sexual contact

choose just one of these and try to prove it wrong so that we can see who is dull or mumu. if you dont pick one then you are the mumu. I am waiting.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Adewale1603:
you called yourself knowledge Power, whereas reverse is the case. You believe HIV virus is not real but pure scam. Okay go to the hospital and request for HIV or Aids patients blood with lots of confirmed higher viral loads and inject it into your body, and run test afterwards if you won't get positive. It's ignorancy that's disturbing you. That's why you're taking things as serious like this with a pinch of salt, even health workers and nurses do take extra extra precautions when dealing with HIV patients, and even mistake occurs during their line of duty, they quickly take preventive injection and drugs. Is what you is taking for jokes. Continue okay, for few minutes pleasure and enjoyment
the way you reason seff shows your are not mentally mature. but let me cure your ignorance. dr robert wilner injected himself with the blood of an aids patient live in front of the press to prove that aids is a scam and it was not the first time he is doing that. hiv is said to be a virus that attacks the immune system and so it causes aids, but there is no study in the world to prove that this is true no medical practioner can prove it bo scientist has been able to prove it tull date yet this is what people believe. the man who invented the aids test karry mullis confirmed this when he was working on the very aids test. mumu people like you perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by KnowledgePower7: 11:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
Creamcrest:
Let me drop the formula on how to go raw multiple times without getting HIV aids or any STDs

After each raw sex take your bath and wash your genitals properly,take collidal silver and after some hours take immunace,black seed oil +honey and also take enough fruits.

With this formula no single bastard Hiv or it's allies can ever near you.

Guaranteed formula that has worked for me for years even if I go raw 100 times,no jokes.
hmmmmmm
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by KnowledgePower7: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
etrange:
It could happen in one thrust, but statistically speaking, the possibility of you having HIV is extremely low. Nigeria has about 1 million women with HIV and about 100 million women in total. So the chance of you meeting one at any point is like 1%. Again, some of the 1 million HIV positive women are on medication and have undetectable viral loads. This further reduces the number of women in the country that can readily give you HIV (since undetectable viral load implies that it impossible to transmit the disease to others). OK, let's now assume all odds were against you and you had sex with that one-in-a-hundred HIV positive person with a viral load that is not undetectable (i.e., they can transmit the disease), the odds of you contracting the disease from them is still very low. HIV is a difficult virus to catch. When a man has an unprotected sex with a HIV positive woman, the chance of him getting the disease from her in a session is about 0.05%. So you'll have to be one unlucky fellow to beat these odds.

But like I said, it could happen in one thrust. It's better to be safe than sorry. Don't let anyone tell you HIV is hoax. That level of ignorance/naivety shouldn't be in existence in 2023. HIV is very much real. And even though it's no longer as dangerous as it once was, it is still out there, and you don't want to have it. So know your safety options and pick the one that works for your and your pocket:

1) Abstinence
2) Condom
3) PREP (regular or on-demand)
4) PEP (preferably PEP-IN-POCKET aka PIP)
5) Undetectable viral load (if one of the parties is known to be HIV positive)
I wish O.p can push this post up
People need to be educated
Gone are those days if fear mongering
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Adewale1603:
No mind that guy,his case is critical.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 8:00am On Oct 31, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the way you reason seff shows your are not mentally mature. but let me cure your ignorance. dr robert wilner injected himself with the blood of an aids patient live in front of the press to prove that aids is a scam and it was not the first time he is doing that. hiv is said to be a virus that attacks the immune system and so it causes aids, but there is no study in the world to prove that this is true no medical practioner can prove it bo scientist has been able to prove it tull date yet this is what people believe. the man who invented the aids test karry mullis confirmed this when he was working on the very aids test. mumu people like you perish for lack of knowledge.
Swear with your life that if you are asked to be injected with the blood of an hiv/aids patient,you will agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Death Face To Face Yesterday But I Didn't Die / Are Women Still S.e.xxxx Objects? / Can A Girl And A Guy Live Together As Roommates Without Any String Attached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.