Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V (4566 Views)

Why Are There So Many People With H.i.v In South Africa / I Tested H.I.V Negative After 13 Years Of RAW Sex.. / Scientific Reasons Why It Is Difficult To Catch H.I.V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aldol:

Swear with your life that if you are asked to be injected with the blood of an hiv/aids patient,you will agree
I am giving you fact you dey talk mumu talk. how does swearing with my life prove anything on nairaland? I gave you the name of a person that did it and nothing happend that is proof enough. also I gave you other facts that you should deeply think about but instead you are behaving like a total idiot. dont angage in arguments you have no clue about.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I am giving you fact you dey talk mumu talk. how does swearing with my life prove anything on Nairaland? I gave you the name of a person that did it and nothing happened that is proof enough. also, I gave you other facts that you should deeply think about but instead, you are behaving like a total idiot. Don't engage in arguments you have no clue about.
Mumu talkative, why not answer my genuine question, or forever keep quiet. Nicompoo.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aldol:

Mumu talkative, why not answer my genuine question, or forever keep quiet. Nicompoo.
which mumu question? will you bring the hiv patient? will you be present when the transfusion will take place? I am not here for imaginary nonsense . be real and practical. which is why I present facts not wishful thinking which is what your doing. stupid child!!
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
which mumu question? will you bring the hiv patient? will you be present when the transfusion will take place? I am not here for imaginary nonsense . be real and practical. which is why I present facts not wishful thinking which is what your doing. stupid child!!
Useless kid wey dey fear,if e sure you give me your location,lets look for a hiv centre in that location where the practical can be done,then i will believe you. Enough of all this bullshit theory,i can sponsor all the bills for this practical to take place.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aldol:

Useless kid wey dey fear,if e sure you give me your location,lets look for a hiv centre in that location where the practical can be done,then i will believe you. Enough of all this bullshit theory,i can sponsor all the bills for this practical to take place.
I am in ph when you are ready let me know. now lets see who si the kid. I am waiting..
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I am in ph when you are ready let me know. now lets see who si the kid. I am waiting..
I am in Jos,send me your details let me send you tfare to Jos....so many Hiv/Aids patients here
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by lifenajeje(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
Body types and immune system differs in everyone .

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252

Worldwide delivery.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EmperorCaesar(m): 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Earthstorms:

What is mysterious about this?

The woman was taking her meds, that means her virial load became very low. In that state it is almost impossible for her to infect a man through sex.

As for the viral load becoming low, does it means it reduced since she started taking her med or the virus doesnt get to multiply and just retained the same load

If it does reduces, shey e fit reduce so tey all the virus go finish for the person body
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by tivhador: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
its gone
ukaface:
Meeehhhhn! Your IQ ehn?
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Earthstorms(m): 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

As for the viral load becoming low, does it means it reduced since she started taking her med or the virus doesnt get to multiply and just retained the same load

If it does reduces, shey e fit reduce so tey all the virus go finish for the person body

It reduces and also unable to multiply as long as the drugs are being taken.

Just that some remain in a dormant state, so it does really reduce to zero. The dormant ones will start to multiply again if the drugs are stopped.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aldol:

I am in Jos,send me your details let me send you tfare to Jos....so many Hiv/Aids patients here
if you are serious you come down to ph with your patient. look I am not here for unserious people. you said you will fund everything so do so if you are serious. I already gave you a name of the doctor who did and still tested negative but you still forming mr serious. I am in ph come down with your with your hiv positive patient. I am waiting.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
if you are serious you come down to ph with your patient. look I am not here for unserious people. you said you will fund everything so do so if you are serious. I already gave you a name of the doctor who did and still tested negative but you still forming mr serious. I am in ph come down with your with your hiv positive patient. I am waiting.
Hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehe,isnt you that said Hiv/Aids doesn't exist? You have been schooled here but you remained foolishly adamant. If e sure you why not do as i said and come to Jos lets run it together. I will invite other nairalanders here in Jos ,we will take pictures and videos of the the blood transfusion of hiv patients to your body. That is all o. Fear fear
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
Aldol:

Hehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahehehehehehehehehe,isnt you that said Hiv/Aids doesn't exist? You have been schooled here but you remained foolishly adamant. If e sure you why not do as i said and come to Jos lets run it together. I will invite other nairalanders here in Jos ,we will take pictures and videos of the the blood transfusion of hiv patients to your body. That is all o. Fear fear
you must be a child I dont waste time with children.
you said you will fund everything I should give my location. I have done so it is left to you to come down with whoever you want and come do what you want to do.
I never wanted to indulge you because I know you are just a child behaving silly.

I am still waiting for you since I have given you my location. you said I have been schooled? who did? you? how ? you dont present no fact no sense no nothing only making noise and saying things you cant do. mtschww!!

below are you own words.

"Useless kid wey dey fear,if e SURE YOU GIVE ME YOU LOCATION,LETS LOOK FOR A HIV
CENTRE IN THAT LOCATION WHERE THE PRACTICAL CAN BE DONE,then i will believe you."

you are the one who said you will look for a hiv center in my location where the practical can be done. but now you ask me to come to jos. what a coward! pls you now have to stop quoting me because I dont indulge foolish people in logical and reasonable argument.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 12:25am On Nov 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you must be a child I dont waste time with children.
you said you will fund everything I should give my location. I have done so it is left to you to come down with whoever you want and come do what you want to do.
I never wanted to indulge you because I know you are just a child behaving silly.

I am still waiting for you since I have given you my location. you said I have been schooled? who did? you? how ? you dont present no fact no sense no nothing only making noise and saying things you cant do. mtschww!!

below are you own words.

"Useless kid wey dey fear,if e SURE YOU GIVE ME YOU LOCATION,LETS LOOK FOR A HIV
CENTRE IN THAT LOCATION WHERE THE PRACTICAL CAN BE DONE,then i will believe you."

you are the one who said you will look for a hiv center in my location where the practical can be done. but now you ask me to come to jos. what a coward! pls you now have to stop quoting me because I dont indulge foolish people in logical and reasonable argument.

Since you don't wanna come down here self acclaimed old man with no brain,locate any hiv centre over there ,collect their blood sample and inject into yourself with video evidence.Old papa wey no get sense
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Jaycee07(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I have been FUCKING raw for 13 years non stop
Inside these 13 years I've used condoms only about 5 to 7 times. And it was by force

Didn't know job requirements included blood test for HIV.
However I still gather morale and went to Kings hospital for all test needed.

Lab test cost me over 200k cry cry
Abuja is not for the weak

Anyways I got the result Thursday and I'm HIV negative with no single STD.

Im thinking I maybe immune to HIV
Because I have bleeped asahwo raw for many many years. In Benin, warri, porthacout, Abuja .
So I'm still shocked that I'm HIV negative
I believe I can never and will never catch AIDs

Well done Stephen Chron!!!
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Jaycee07(m): 3:10am On Nov 01, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
I have been FUCKING raw for 13 years non stop
Inside these 13 years I've used condoms only about 5 to 7 times. And it was by force

Didn't know job requirements included blood test for HIV.
However I still gather morale and went to Kings hospital for all test needed.

Lab test cost me over 200k cry cry
Abuja is not for the weak

Anyways I got the result Thursday and I'm HIV negative with no single STD.

Im thinking I maybe immune to HIV
Because I have bleeped asahwo raw for many many years. In Benin, warri, porthacout, Abuja .
So I'm still shocked that I'm HIV negative
I believe I can never and will never catch AIDs
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:55am On Nov 01, 2023
It is possible for a person to be immune to HIV infection if the person has a a defective APOBEC3 gene
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:42am On Nov 01, 2023
Aldol:

Since you don't wanna come down here self acclaimed old man with no brain,locate any hiv centre over there ,collect their blood sample and inject into yourself with video evidence.Old papa wey no get sense
see this idiot unserious human being.

I didnt want to indulge you in your stupidity because I know you are not serious. no be to make mouth on a faceless forum I come do here. let me present your own words again below...

"" "Useless kid wey dey fear,if e SURE YOU GIVE ME YOU LOCATION,LETS LOOK
FOR A HIV CENTRE IN THAT LOCATION WHERE THE PRACTICAL CAN BE DONE,then i
will believe you."

you said I should give you my location so you ca locate a hiv center where the practical can be done in my location, I did that only for you to say I should come down to jos. you must be mad!!! to think I am in your class or level.

dont qoute me again I have no time for total idiots like you .
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by bejick(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

I know of a man who found out his wife was HIV positive. The man did test in different hospitals and still came out HIV negative.

The lady later confess to hiding her status secretly treating it before they even married.
And the man has been raw dogging, Ice-Cream, sloppy sloppy all inside her for 2 years and still came out HIV negative.
This life is mysterious

cos her viral load is very low and cannot be transmitted due the ARVD she is taking.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
see this idiot unserious human being.

I didnt want to indulge you in your stupidity because I know you are not serious. no be to make mouth on a faceless forum I come do here. let me present your own words again below...

"" "Useless kid wey dey fear,if e SURE YOU GIVE ME YOU LOCATION,LETS LOOK
FOR A HIV CENTRE IN THAT LOCATION WHERE THE PRACTICAL CAN BE DONE,then i
will believe you."

you said I should give you my location so you ca locate a hiv center where the practical can be done in my location, I did that only for you to say I should come down to jos. you must be mad!!! to think I am in your class or level.

dont qoute me again I have no time for total idiots like you .
Acclaimed stupid old papa wey no get sense,you refused to quote where i asked for your account number to send money for your tp when i discovered you are far from me. ...Iti
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aldol:

Acclaimed stupid old papa wey no get sense,you refused to quote where i asked for your account number to send money for your tp when i discovered you are far from me. ...Iti
you think everyone in an online forum is in jos? idiot child!!

usless human waste of time you ignore your own words, see them again below.

"" "Useless kid wey dey fear,if e SURE YOU GIVE ME YOU LOCATION, LETS LOOK FOR A HIV CENTRE IN THAT LOCATION WHERE THE PRACTICAL CAN BE DONE,then i will believe you."

the loccation have been given. now you ask for my account number. what an idiot. I ignored that stupid request because I knew I was dealing with an idiot. if you cant come down to my location with your hiv patient then how can you send me money? sombody you dont know and have never seen yet you want me to think that you can send me over 30k transport to come to jos because you want to prove a point. you think I am a slowpoke noise maker like you? if you have no point to prove and nothing in your head to make reasonable argument next time dont involve your self, just take your block head and remain in the background fool!!

to also give you the benefit of doubt. this is the account number.0107863961, keneth mbachu, union bank.

I have given you everything you ask for , now send the transport money I am waiting... let me see if you a man of your words or a little stupid child yet to grow up.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Exceed15: 2:29pm On Nov 01, 2023
God showed you mercy. Stop boasting.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you think everyone in an online forum is in jos? idiot child!!

usless human waste of time you ignore your own words, see them again below.

"" "Useless kid wey dey fear,if e SURE YOU GIVE ME YOU LOCATION, LETS LOOK FOR A HIV CENTRE IN THAT LOCATION WHERE THE PRACTICAL CAN BE DONE,then i will believe you."

the loccation have been given. now you ask for my account number. what an idiot. I ignored that stupid request because I knew I was dealing with an idiot. if you cant come down to my location with your hiv patient then how can you send me money? sombody you dont know and have never seen yet you want me to think that you can send me over 30k transport to come to jos because you want to prove a point. you think I am a slowpoke noise maker like you? if you have no point to prove and nothing in your head to make reasonable argument next time dont involve your self, just take your block head and remain in the background fool!!

to also give you the benefit of doubt. this is the account number.0107863961, keneth mbachu, union bank.

I have given you everything you ask for , now send the transport money I am waiting... let me see if you a man of your words or a little stupid child yet to grow up.
Ok like how much will be enough and when are you coming
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aldol:

Ok like how much will be enough and when are you coming
30-35kas soon as you send the money I will begin the journey.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Flamemignon1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
MS247:
Na gay that HIV they catch pass, gay and rapist
What sort of ignorance is this? Anybody can catch HIV,if you don't know the history why queers caught it the most,get an education on it because it's your fellow straight bigots in power who made it that way
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Flamemignon1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
1Sharon:
You're not immune. You're simply a man. It is not that easy for men to contract HIV like women. Straight men are not receivers.

Go and have sex with a gay man and see if you won't contract it.
What's the bolded supposed to mean? That all gay men have HIV?
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
30-35kas soon as you send the money I will begin the journey.
No am not foolish to send you money to your account just like that. Book online via God is good motors(GIGM) or any reliable company,send me proof via on this page and i will send it to you immediately with prrof here. ...which day do you intend coming?
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aldol:

No am not foolish to send you money to your account just like that. Book online via God is good motors(GIGM) or any reliable company,send me proof via on this page and i will send it to you immediately with prrof here. ...which day do you intend coming?
lol you said send your account details, I did that you still changed!!

it is now you have seen your own foolishness when you where bragging and saying send me your account details.. have you seen that your just a foolish child making noise?.'

you want me to book a ticket online and pay for it? you want me to use my money to book ticket when you said you will fund it.

your a waste of time and unserious perosn abeg no quote me again.

empty barrel making noise next time no involve yourself in things your ignorant about
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
lol you said send your account details, I did that you still changed!!

it is now you have seen your own foolishness when you where bragging and saying send me your account details.. have you seen that your just a foolish child making noise?.'

you want me to book a ticket online and pay for it? you want me to use my money to book ticket when you said you will fund it.

your a waste of time and unserious perosn abeg no quote me again.

empty barrel making noise next time no involve yourself in things your ignorant about
See this old papa wey no get head,dont tell me you are stylishly running away,very simple instruction you can not follow. I also have your account details,simply waiting for you to tell me when your coming and do as instructed old grandpa
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aldol:

See this old papa wey no get head,dont tell me you are stylishly running away,very simple instruction you can not follow. I also have your account details,simply waiting for you to tell me when your coming and do as instructed old grandpa
get out of my mention you waste of time. you cant even keep to your own words. it goes to show your foolery and stupidity. simce you have my details then send the money as you promised!!
coming here to make mouth like a typical idiot. see your mouth like I have your details. send the money nahh if you have my details.
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by Aldol: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
get out of my mention you waste of time. you cant even keep to your own words. it goes to show your foolery and stupidity. simce you have my details then send the money as you promised!!
coming here to make mouth like a typical idiot. see your mouth like I have your details. send the money nahh if you have my details.
Why are you more interested in the money,hope its not what am thinking grin grin
Re: Why I Can Never Catch H.i.V by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Aldol:

Why are you more interested in the money,hope its not what am thinking grin grin
oboy pls get off my mention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Go Abt This? / What Can I Do With This / Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.