Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister (1166 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by Vicentia: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
I just discovered that they dated, but I don't know the status of it again. should I keep calm , approach him or call of the wedding
Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by jackmrandy: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Vicentia:
I just discovered that they dated, but I don't know the status of it again. should I keep calm , approach him or call of the wedding

Where is your sister now ? How close are they both even when your sis is aware he is dating you and about to marry you ?

Better tell that nigga you don't want. because once you both gets married and your sis comes over, its finished. let me stop you. You are matured enough to decode where i am driving to. ONE MAN TWO SIS. (

1 Like

Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by youngreva(m): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
He will keep fucking your sister behind your back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by HopeNeverDies: 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
sad undecided

Where are these types of girls based?? I never had the opportunity to date two sis from the same mother...

U both tripping or tripped for the guy or some?
Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by Newdawn30: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Then you haven't lived my man.

But their fight can be Vicous, trust me you don't want to witness it when they are fighting over you. They will both leak their secrets to you.

After vagins, the next is fvcking two sisters at the same time, then fucking two or three besties is the next in that order.

There is a certain satisfaction it brings, only those who have experienced it will understand what I am talking about

Before I start getting mentions telling me sleeping with 2 sisters is bad yan yan yan. Go and read the story of Jacob in the Bible then we can talk after
Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by obiekunie01: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Newdawn30:
Then you haven't lived my man.

But their fight can be Vicous, trust me you don't want to witness it when they are fighting over you. They will both leak their secrets to you.

After vagins, the next is fvcking two sisters at the same time, then fucking two or three besties is the next in that order.

There is a certain satisfaction it brings, only those who have experienced it will understand what I am talking about

Before I start getting mentions telling me sleeping with 2 sisters is bad yan yan yan. Go and read the story of Jacob in the Bible then we can talk after

the best is fuking the 3 sisters and also fuk their mom. proceed futher and fuk many of their friends. it makes you feel like adonis.

1 Like

Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by Lumidee007(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abi fiancé
Re: help , I discovered my fiancee dated my sister by Newdawn30: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
This one na my boss for the matter, I haven't done their mothers

obiekunie01:

the best is fuking the 3 sisters and also fuk their mom. proceed futher and fuk many of their friends. it makes you feel like adonis.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Scared Of Visit Brothels Or Hook Up With A Radom Girl Cuz Of Infections / Ladies, An Orgasm-giving Man Or A Money-giving Man? Chose Wisely! / Man Refuses To Donate Kidney To Ill Girlfriend After Finding Out She’s Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.