Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? (4396 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by CloudTrees(f): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Please don't judge my post based on any prejudice. I see people with expensive and beautiful mobile devices all the time. Phones with good functionalities and sleek designs.
Then I run online and search for the brands only to see 200k, 300k 450k, 750 and infact over 1 million naira.

I must say I am glad people can afford to buy such phones. It leaves me in awe too because I would like to use such phones with functionalities. Please don't tell me that "vanity upon vanity nonsense".

But one thing that beats me is how people are able to raise money to buy those types of phones. I mean look at iPhones 13 and 14. Also look at the Samsung fold. People get money o.

How do people raise money to afford these phone shocked

20 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:
Please don't judge my post based on any prejudice. I see people with expensive and beautiful mobile devices all the time. Phones with good functionalities and sleek designs.
Then I run online and search for the brands only to see 200k, 300k 450k, 750 and infact over 1 million naira.

I must say I am glad people can afford to buy such phones. It leaves me in awe too because I would like to use such phones with functionalities. Please don't tell me that "vanity upon vanity nonsense".

But one thing that beats me is how people are able to raise money to buy those types of phones. I mean look at iPhones 13 and 14. Also look at the Samsung fold. People get money o.

People who own expensive phones without tangible source of income are nothing but fkn thieves if you investigate them thoroughly you'll discover they're in possession of a stolen item or that they come into such possession through gambling. Sensible people who has a tangible source of income would only purchase phones for more business opportunities,not for flashing them around so that the less privilege ones could see them and that's why thieves are so many this days.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Ballzproblemm: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Chris Evans the actor of of the popular superhero captain America changed his iPhone 6 last year (because the phone spoilt),he worth $80m ,more than the mofos you are seeing.

The point is be content.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by CloudTrees(f): 1:35am On Oct 31, 2023
I don't understand what all this negativity is about. Cant you make your point inline with the topic?
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Carcholce: 2:49am On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:
I don't understand what all this negativity is about. Cant you make your point inline with the topic?

grin

Nigerians with bad belle. They don’t want to see you looking fresh, they’ll ask you why the heat is not drying you.

OP also have it in mind that some people have families abroad that send them gadgets. Go to Edo states where almost every household have a family member abroad.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Carcholce: 2:52am On Oct 31, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Chris Evans the actor of of the popular superhero captain America changed his iPhone 6 last year (because the phone spoilt),he worth $80m ,more than the mofos you are seeing.

The point is be content.

Everybody cannot be Chris Evans. Floyd Mayweather lavishes money on frivolous things, he worked for it. You cannot tell him to be contented after receiving all those jaw shifting blows. But everybody cannot be MayWeather.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Zonefree(m): 3:05am On Oct 31, 2023
4KNGOATS:

People who own expensive phones without tangible source of income are nothing but fkn thieves if you investigate them thoroughly you'll discover they're in possession of a stolen item or that they come into such possession through gambling. Sensible people who has a tangible source of income would only purchase phones for more business opportunities,not for flashing them around so that the less privilege ones could see them and that's why thieves are so many this days.
We're all thieves in the eyes of God.

10 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Ballzproblemm: 3:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Carcholce:

Everybody cannot be Chris Evans. Floyd Mayweather lavishes money on frivolous things, he worked for it. You cannot tell him to be contented after receiving all those jaw shifting blows. But everybody cannot be MayWeather.
I only gave advice you left to follow it or not.

Bye.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by DyingFetus: 4:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Clitocurrency and Yahoo be paying af so why not use gains from there to get wetin you must after

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Trustmea: 4:47am On Oct 31, 2023
If you get money spend it buy that expensive phones and enjoy life. What's the use of money if u can't spend it but if u no get be proud to use that ur Tecno and Infinix. There was a time I used to think that people buying an exorbitant phones and other gadgets are just lavishing their money wasteful when they can buy cheaper phones, as I don dey see money I come realize that that was poverty mentality grin. Now I'm using that expensive phones I frown upon before. I don't blame ppl buying 600m naira car because they have the money my only grudge is when u empty ur account to buy things to impress people that probably better than you. That vanity madness doesn't exist in my dictionary

10 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Obierika(m): 5:12am On Oct 31, 2023
It depends on what you're doing to make money, some people have special skills that are in high demand

5 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by opera1(m): 5:28am On Oct 31, 2023
it's mostly those into Yahoo / online scam, they don't work for the money and this explain why my landlord JSS3 dropout son is using IPhone 14 Pro max worth 1.2 million naira.

4 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by ednut1(m): 5:32am On Oct 31, 2023
There are people earning 200k to 1m a month in Nigeria. There are people doing businesses that make over 500k to 1m a month. Some people get gifts from toasters, rich families. Some save for over 1 year to be able to buy those phones. Some get from their sugar daddies/mummies. What is the big deal

12 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Lovemeharder(f): 5:33am On Oct 31, 2023
Some are working very hard and perhaps in oil companies, some are thieves, some are yahoo, some are politicians, some are engineers, some are doing good paying remote jobs, some are celebrity who get these expensive gifts from their fans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by okoroemeka(m): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:

you are still talking about phones now about cars and houses that are even more expensive

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Fahvvy: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Some are working very hard and perhaps in oil companies, some are thieves, some are yahoo, some are politicians, some are engineers, some are doing good paying remote jobs, some are celebrity who get these expensive gifts from their fans.

You forgot to mention that some are wh.ores undecided...

@OP...
As with everything in life, you can either get them legally/legitimately or illegally/illegitimately undecided...

(Feel free to do whatever you want with this information undecided...)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Starboytwo(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2023
opera1:
it's mostly those into Yahoo / online scam, they don't work for the money and this explain why my landlord JSS3 dropout son is using IPhone 14 Pro max worth 1.2 million naira.
what do you mean the boy don't work for the money? You mean the money just disappear into his hands or the client just do giveaway.

Boys dey work ooo, steady working, no sleeping.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Gadafii: 7:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Ballzproblemm:

The point is be content.
this is lame

Ronaldo have one of the most expensive sport car ever built in the history of mankind, he has the money he worked for it, he can buy what ever he wants, at the same time everyone can’t be Cronaldo

Let people buy what they want with their money, if they can afford it, you are in no position to advise people how they spend the money they worked for

If you are worth millions or naira and you decide to be wearing okrika, riding low budget card, that suits you, but don’t expect everyone to be like you

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Adewale1603(m): 7:35am On Oct 31, 2023
The fact is those gadgets are not even that expensive, whats so expensive in 200k, 300k, 500k, even 1 million naira phones, now that naira is now even valueless, but its because Nigeria is one of the poorest country, that's why people can't afford such devices. Those that could afford those gadgets are comfortable people earning like for example 200k, 300k, 500k, 1m salary monthly, by the time they save, maybe just two months savings out of their salary, they could afford those devices easily without even going into debt, compared to people just earning 30k salary or less than 100k salary and people that are politicians, Ministers can afford it too e.t.c. people into one online investment or another, trading can afford such devices too, because they do make lots of money from such ventures. Average Americans uses iphones like it's normal something there, they own their cars, it's normal there, and it's not that they are rich or wealthy, but because they live in a sane climate, where things work, favourably laws are in place, the scope of living favours them easily without struggling.

6 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Kevineleven(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2023
Some people have multiple businesses and making good money
Some people save for it from their salary
Some people hustle and save for it
Some people get it as a gift from rich people
Nigerians are not Lazy we work hard, it's a shame we have corrupt people in power.
Every hard working Nigerian deserve a medal of honor, except yahoo boys and other criminals
Be proud of yourself

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Lol, shatap.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by sulakishop(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2023
I know of a guy who can raise 500k to 1m daily on crypto trade, what do you expect?

Funny enough you can barely get 1k gift from him except you are in skirt.

This life no balance

4 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by MrBroke(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Zonefree:

We're all thieves in the eyes of God.

You are the theif in the eyes of God if that is what you are. You think everybody is like you
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by 4KNGOATS(m): 9:19am On Oct 31, 2023
SocialJustice:
Lol, shatap.
grin d stone meet you abi?
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by talk2hb1(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:

So You Can’t Afford it?
Well People Go to work and they make money.

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by SocialJustice: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
😄

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by meobizy(f): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2023
All fingers are not equal. That you can't afford those phones doesn't mean others will share the same plight. Face your life.

4 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by CloudTrees(f): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
talk2hb1:

So You Can’t Afford it?
I wish I could
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by elipheleh(m): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Be diligent
Be consistent
Have a touch excellence
Believe in your maker
Learn everyday and get new information on a daily
Have good mentors you aspire to be like. Wealthy people you want to be like
Honour (Give) to your father and mother
Love your wife (if you're married)
Take care of your children always
Never fight your blood - brother, sister, mother father, son, daughter. If need be, delegate that role to a stranger if you must fight.
Don't oppress the fatherless, widows, orphans.
Give alms / help to the poor, especially people of same faith as you
Kill pride. Work well no matter how degrading it looks as long as it's legal

Then you must succeed.

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Natbrowny: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2023
A guy in my hood bought iPhone 14 when it was newly introduced.

Baba was gbabbed 2 weeks later for multiple car theft.
Legit cars

OP. people can buy and people can buy.
Difference dey oo but statement sounds d same. Shey u dig. 😂

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by talk2hb1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:

I wish I could
Be Expecting It!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's A Real Man / What Is The Best Way To Quit A Relationship : Over The Phone Or In Person / Seven Stages Of How Men Fall In Love...a Must Read For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.