Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? (4402 Views)

Why Are People With Good Hearts Always Unlucky In A Relationship / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by CloudTrees(f): 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
talk2hb1:

Be Expecting It!!!
amen
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Blitzking: 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
Any phone I can't replace in 4 days max if stolen is not for me
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
They "worked" for it.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by tundepy(m): 4:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
I'm using Sony Xperia xz premium just 60 kd cos I want something different, came out 2017, as long as it gets the job done, I no dey change phone like that.. Some people are crazy about phones, gadgets.. If they can afford it, why not.. Those 300k, 400k ain't expensive abroad, Samsung s23, iPhone 15 pro are 200 to 300 kd here in Kuwait, in Nigeria definitely 800k or 1m..cus the economy is bad..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Adewale1603(m): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Another fact is that, how much you worth in earnings will also determine how you spend money on things. That's why it might be surprising you how people are able to buy such gadgets. It's just poverty mentality adhered in the average Nigerians. Someone that earns 10million naira on a monthly basis will not reason like someone that earns 30k salary. Someone that earns 10m, buying a phone of 600k, 700k is no big deal to him or her, because of what he or she worth. You can't expect someone earning 10m to be buying 50k phone, no matter how stingy the person is, the least phone he could get would be a #170k to #200k phone range
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Englishisamust: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
Chris Evans the actor of of the popular superhero captain America changed his iPhone 6 last year (because the phone spoilt),he worth $80m ,more than the mofos you are seeing.

The point is be content.

I hope you are not using sagem or Motorola or 3310 to type this grin grin grin...
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by 4KNGOATS(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
SocialJustice:
No, you dey yarn dust. Nigeria has a very small earning population but they exist. People who earn N12m to N100m annually from jobs and business.

I personally know more than 20 girls who earn in that range, they are engineers, secretaries, PAs, lawyers, business women. I grew up with them, it all unfolded in front of me. Them no thief, them no be ashawo.

N1.5m million phone na sara normally but they mostly use 200k to 400k phones.

I call that extravagance Ina akpa in Yoruba language. A 50k phone should've been enough. It's only in Nigeria you'll see people spending money carelessly,that 400k would have fed underprivileged people.it could've been a good investment into A business that would yield more profits. mtchewww
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by SocialJustice: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
4KNGOATS:

I call that extravagance Ina akpa in Yoruba language. A 50k phone should've been enough. It's only in Nigeria you'll see people spending money carelessly,that 400k would have fed underprivileged people.it could've been a good investment into A business that would yield more profits. mtchewww
Lol, I hear you.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Caleb15(m): 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
I use an Iphone 18 its not a big deal
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by tochez24(m): 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
CloudTrees:
Please don't judge my post based on any prejudice. I see people with expensive and beautiful mobile devices all the time. Phones with good functionalities and sleek designs.
Then I run online and search for the brands only to see 200k, 300k 450k, 750 and infact over 1 million naira.

I must say I am glad people can afford to buy such phones. It leaves me in awe too because I would like to use such phones with functionalities. Please don't tell me that "vanity upon vanity nonsense".

But one thing that beats me is how people are able to raise money to buy those types of phones. I mean look at iPhones 13 and 14. Also look at the Samsung fold. People get money o.

How do people raise money to afford these phone shocked

Nigerians are doing alot of SHADY things to make money...

Some are day light rubbers, some are kidnappers, some are ritualists while the ladies are mostly prostitutes, collecting money from different men⚠️

Oga if you're not in any of these categories better comot body o

Dey look phone wey a ritualist dey use you hear😂😂😂😂
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by AgentGoat: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
From yahoo, whoring, gambling, savings from salary mostly for people that earn above 100k and have low expense and responsibilities. Gift from friends home or abroad. Business guys are there too. If you are earning low for now keep on grinding, upskilling, meeting people for connect and lastly pray. You go make am.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Gerrard59(m): 2:41am On Nov 01, 2023
Some of the responses are why the rich strive to stay far away from the poor or at best mingle from a distance. Frustration everywhere. Not surprising, sha. Nigeria is the world's poverty capital. The person who mentioned having relatives abroad is apt. I sent my sister Y7000 which converts to N54K for her graduation. I could send more of such, and she could decide to purchase an iPhone. Now, one scallywag somewhere will think she is doing runs, whereas her brother in Japan sent her the money.

You see why frustration no good

4KNGOATS:

I call that extravagance Ina akpa in Yoruba language. A 50k phone should've been enough. It's only in Nigeria you'll see people spending money carelessly,that 400k would have fed underprivileged people. it could've been a good investment into A business that would yield more profits. mtchewww

Who are you to dictate how other people should spend their money? How many underprivileged folks have you helped sef? So, people should not enjoy what they worked for again, abi? Who told you they don't have flourishing businesses? How much have you made sef in your life? How much dey your bank account sef?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Gerrard59(m): 3:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Adewale1603:
Another fact is that, how much you worth in earnings will also determine how you spend money on things. That's why it might be surprising you how people are able to buy such gadgets. It's just poverty mentality adhered in the average Nigerians. Someone that earns 10million naira on a monthly basis will not reason like someone that earns 30k salary. Someone that earns 10m, buying a phone of 600k, 700k is no big deal to him or her, because of what he or she worth. You can't expect someone earning 10m to be buying 50k phone, no matter how stingy the person is, the least phone he could get would be a #170k to #200k phone range

The average Nigerian is an economic illiterate, so don't be surprised by some of the comments. Generally, in economics, the higher the earnings, the higher the expenses. Man's needs are insatiable. Someone who earns $2 - $3K a month from freelancing of any sort while residing in Nigeria would have no issues purchasing high-end phones. On the other hand, some people have a fetish for certain items, and if they can adequately afford them, why not?

I really wonder what these folks were doing when they were taught Economics in secondary school (assuming they actually attended classes).

2 Likes

Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by talk2hb1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
CloudTrees:

I wish I could
I for help you, but Nigeria ladies ehn
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by CloudTrees(f): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2023
talk2hb1:

I for help you, but Nigeria ladies ehn
People help each other from time immemorial, with exception to region
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by JustAboyy: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2023
tundepy:
I'm using Sony Xperia xz premium just 60 kd cos I want something different, came out 2017, as long as it gets the job done, I no dey change phone like that.. Some people are crazy about phones, gadgets.. If they can afford it, why not.. Those 300k, 400k ain't expensive abroad, Samsung s23, iPhone 15 pro are 200 to 300 kd here in Kuwait, in Nigeria definitely 800k or 1m..cus the economy is bad..
hi, I've been applying to Kuwait, Saudi Jobs on Indeed and Bayt. Like how long did it take you to get jobs like that. any tips for me to be successful on this journey.

Thanks.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by CloudTrees(f): 2:02pm On Nov 05, 2023
Z0nefree:

We're all thieves in the eyes of God.

Certainly not
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by Remen01(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
sulakishop:
I know of a guy who can raise 500k to 1m daily on crypto trade, what do you expect?

Funny enough you can barely get 1k gift from him except you are in skirt.

This life no balance

Abeg share him details,I get skirt inside box.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by sulakishop(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Ok
Remen01:

Abeg share him details,I get skirt inside box.
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by tundepy(m): 12:16pm On Apr 29
JustAboyy:

hi, I've been applying to Kuwait, Saudi Jobs on Indeed and Bayt. Like how long did it take you to get jobs like that. any tips for me to be successful on this journey.

Thanks.
just continue, you never know which one go click, be hopeful bro..
Re: How Are People Able To Raise Money For This? by tochez24(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29

(1) (2) (Reply)

Now, I Dont Have A Title For This. / Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In! / If This Is Love Then Im Not Doing Again.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.