Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus (66306 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by treesun: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)

Village people still won over these boys!

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Maj196(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Fooools

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by zoghys: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

so, are they now suppose to stay by the roadside because they are been deported?.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2023
let me tell you something. these boys would soon be very rich and famous. davido will put them as dancers in one of his videos. next is phyno and flavor videos. then they will be choreographers. then they will release album. they will turn their infamy to fame

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Cruise777: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2023
They must wish they acted better

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Iagos: 9:59am On Oct 31, 2023
Like a movie. Karma was using 5g

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by AngelicBeing: 10:00am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
shocked jesus christ of umunede shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Dayumm, it serves them right, they should be flogged 70,000 Koboko laden with chilly pepper at the National Stadium, Abuja tongue

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Kobicove(m): 10:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

Hotels come in different grades grin

It could be a half star hotel in a run down part of the city grin

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by CJStarz: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Anyhow, they have become celebs😂
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by AngelicBeing: 10:01am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
let me tell you something. these boys would soon be very rich and famous. davido will put them as dancers in one of his videos. next is phyno and flavor videos. then they will be choreographers. then they will release album. they will turn their infamy to fame
l disagree, that can only happen if they are properly cleansed from the cloud of darkness following them sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by CJStarz: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
shocked jesus christ of umunede shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Shataap dia..... don't use the Name of the Lord your God in vain.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by CJStarz: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2023
Tonididdyx:
Okpari

... Nigerians are not wicked people, they will still get epp

Abi o?

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by OZIOGU1: 10:04am On Oct 31, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
I said it that time that we can't keep rewarding people who did the wrong as it will simply amount to a waste

On point 100%, They never deserved it
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Emperor5(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2023
The pastor may give them another chance.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:04am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by YourKarma: 10:06am On Oct 31, 2023
Emperor5:
The pastor may give them another chance.
It'll be extremely foolish of him to do that. There are plenty more sensible people out there who deserve help, not these ungrateful mofos

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2023
AngelicBeing:
l disagree, that can only happen if they are properly cleansed from the cloud of darkness following them sad
what cloud of darkness ? explain bro. they got infamy. all they gotta do now is turn infamy to fame. easy money. i bet managers are lining up to represent them. am sure one of the managers paid for the abuja hotel
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by maasoap(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Ekakamba:
Walahi, that one pain me that time sha. Come be like say some of these helpers na clout chasers. Good thing be say the helper and helpee grin don learn.

They are, no doubt
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Enemyofpeace: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Very good. Let them join us to enjoy the bala blu
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Tonytonex(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)
The disadvantage of not going to school. Dem for get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by maasoap(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
what cloud of darkness ? explain bro. they got infamy. all they gotta do now is turn infamy to fame. easy money. i bet managers are lining up to represent them. am sure one of the managers paid for the abuja hotel
What have they got to offer or sell?

sukkot:
Good that Davido and others have confided in you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by babamoha(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
To achieve the greatness of life one needs to be humble and respectful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Agunesinjaweola: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome back home
You're a good ambassadors for the Nation
Your Benefactor will give you a new home in the church to become Assistant Pastors in the church.
Happy Boys !!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ellizy(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome
Unna go dance tire now!

3 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Darkjudge24: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

This karma fast pass cooking indomie noodles o

grin

Make them too understand the consequences of ingratitude,lousiness and disrespect on social media

I don't care how promiscuous your pastor is, whoever that feeds you or has given you a ladder to climb up,they are not the people you should ever in your life dishonour.

People that you should never dishonour no matter how uneducated, unrefined or badly behaved they are

1.your parents
2.your teachers
3.religious leaders/pastors that you have learnt from wherein their teachings have given you the platform to have a better life
3people who have helped you in the past to get to where you are presently.even as small as the person that gave you ₦100 to enter Okada to go for your job interview before you got the job

I remember when I was a student.i had this hairdresser,I can never forget her.this woman will pay for the food I eat before I go to school,when I came to that community,she provided a home for me to stay.do you think I can ever forget her.yes she might be illiterate but she is one of the people God has sent to me to be part of my helpers.the least I can do is honour her whenever I see her.again my pastors.God bless daddy Oyedepo,olukoya,Joshua Selman, Matthew ashimolowo and pastor fatoyinbo.Gid has used them to open my eyes to certain knowledge and information that I didn't know before and has transformed me into a better person character wise which has opened opportunity for me to the glory of God,you think if they ever at some point make mistakes,I will disrespect them? I will pray for them and if I have cloth and I'm around them,I will cover their unclothedness.but I trust my generation.they will be the first to bring out their camera phones to take pictures and gloat
Fine words

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Haveyoueatentod: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Make them come meet me make I teach them how to play 2odds with 2 million

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by stevedeey(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome home guys.
May the deportation favour you and your families

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Tonytonex(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

But these boys are stupid Oh lipsrsealed
LOL 😂😆 wetin dem do na.
They are happi boyz na

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Tonytonex(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2023
1shortblackboy:
💯 agreed
so, you understand what he wrote?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2023
maasoap:

What have they got to offer or sell?
dancing and infamy. they will teach them afrobeat singing
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by D4gmail1: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2023
They learned the hard way.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Antoeni(m): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2023
48 Laws of Power, Says Never Outshine The Master

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.