Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus (66333 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Kaiser20: 10:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.
There is no explanation for you.
In Germany, some organizations do give deportees 100-200 € as pocket money as long as they are not deported because of heavy criminal activities
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by casualobserver: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

But these boys are stupid Oh lipsrsealed

The person who sponsored them is also stupid by rewarding bad behavior with sponsorship. You are security guards dancing on duty and rightly got sacked. What did he expect?

6 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by royalnose: 10:48am On Oct 31, 2023
Emperor5:
The pastor may give them another chance.
This time admission to RSUST abi
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Neddstark: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2023
The bigger blame should be on Papa OPM who gave them a scholarship abroad and pulled out of his sponsorship.
No one told him to offer them a scholarship. Na him in the name of clout or whatever chose to reward them for dancing instead of working.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by royalnose: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Tonytonex:
are they igbos?

They are fulanis
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Angelfrost(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome back to them... They should check any nearby fast food joints for security work.

They still have the experience.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by magoo10(m): 10:52am On Oct 31, 2023
Komu1048:

That’s one property I have with honesty, guess what? I am behind my peers that are cunning n manipulative. Don’t be deceived, people who have master the act of lying n manipulating go far in life. Humility reward is only on lip, the boy is good
my brother i am humble to a fault sometimes but it works for me .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Paracetamol01: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2023
Soon your life will be miserable just has he cursed you bois
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by VEHINTOLAR: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
cry

In some of the videos I watched of these boys, the fair one was mostly making the rules and determining steps they should take. He was more outspoken than the other one and seemed more exposed. In some cases, he was proud and boastful.

These boys got help millions of others only dream of. In a matter of months, they've wasted it. What happens next? Back to dancing and opening doors? This current Naija is a backbender!

The other guy should move away from him before he finishes his life completely. I think you're somehow right about your opinion of the fair guy. He looks like one of these many idiots around who actually know nothing but always assume that they know better than everyone around them !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by drimzsmoke(m): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2023
magoo10:
Three qualities a man should possess in life humility, humility, humility.it is not easy but will definitely take you far in life.

Religion and humility will take the poor people far.....is Wike a humble man, is Tinubu a humble man, is Fayose a humble man

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Available9: 11:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

Haba, for 8000 naira hotel?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Originalsly: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
They have shown their true colors.... unthankful and ungrateful people ... the type that turn around and kidnap or kill their Oga. Opportunists everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by stagger: 11:20am On Oct 31, 2023
casualobserver:

The person who sponsored them is also stupid by rewarding bad behavior with sponsorship. You are security guards dancing on duty and rightly got sacked. What did he expect?

The Apostle was chasing clout and God used the entire saga to humble him and show him the error he made in sponsoring those two boys.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Chibuzoripob: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2023
cool welcome back HAPPY BOYS. grin cool grin grin grin.They are FREE to join wheelbarrows gang to hawk onions/cold COKE and Gala @Oshodi cool grin
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Sniper101(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2023
JohnsonEmma:
Join our $50 to $500 or $100 to $1000 Binary trading challenge

To register and get 50% bonus, click this link
https://po8.cash/smart/Q9zLznGezxqLZc

After registering and depositing... Send me a DM with your UID @Edjohnson1 to be added to the group on telegram

Can I deposit $1 grin
And then send you a DM with your UID
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by naijapikin2(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2023
I'm sure they are no longer happy

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ajepako(f): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
let me tell you something. these boys would soon be very rich and famous. davido will put them as dancers in one of his videos. next is phyno and flavor videos. then they will be choreographers. then they will release album. they will turn their infamy to fame

That is what I would pray for if they were my sons..

But just look at how they repaid their present benefactor ?

They literarily destroyed the name of that man ( I am not a fan of his but for someone to sponsor you abroad even for a semester is a big feat)

Which benefactor would want to help them again seeing how they treated the former one?

It might really be hard to get help again

But then, we are not God but only speculating

I wish them the best sha and I sincerely hope they learn from their mistakes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Southwestidiot: 11:38am On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)
Very Dark man over to you
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Ishilove: 11:40am On Oct 31, 2023
sukkot:
let me tell you something. these boys would soon be very rich and famous. davido will put them as dancers in one of his videos. next is phyno and flavor videos. then they will be choreographers. then they will release album. they will turn their infamy to fame
You think? No right thinking individual or organisation will touch these boys with a 10ft pole because if they can vilify and expose their benefactor to ridicule, what stops them from doing it again to the next benefactor?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by JohnsonEmma(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Greenfaces post=126712835]after our experience with mtfe? May Allah save us oooo

Pls go and do your findings about binary.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Vlad2023: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Segxydube:

U get sense at all? U dey compare nigeria to cyprus? Just dey play

Cyprus is better times ten

How is Cyprus better than Nigeria, how 😂😂😂. Nigeria once had good times in the past, bro, there was never a good time in Cyprus. The only good thing about Cyprus is that it's is Europe, aside that Cyprus is a poor, like very poor country full of Nigerian scammers😂😂😂. So no, not every country is better than Nigeria and certainly not Cyprus.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by joseph1832(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2023
Ishilove:

You think? No right thinking individual or organisation will touch these boys with a 10ft pole because if they can vilify and expose their benefactor to ridicule, what stops them from doing it again to the next benefactor?
if there's a contract signed, such thing won't happen.

Beside, things went south with those boys and that pastor because all that transpired between them was an act of philanthropy.

This is among the very reason I'm against helping strangers. Majority of them are ungrateful and have this annoying sense of entitlement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ufotunang: 11:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
.... plenty of Cyprus cash is still with them.. when the money finish they will leave the hotel

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Spectrum22: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2023
They have learnt a lot from the whole buhaha. i can guarantee that they will still jet out of this country in the next five years. Mark my word!
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Chivasex: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2023
You do not need to wait until you see her again but rather always go find her and appreciate her before she leaves this world.
SAMBARRY:
grin

This karma fast pass cooking indomie noodles o

grin

Make them too understand the consequences of ingratitude,lousiness and disrespect on social media

I don't care how promiscuous your pastor is, whoever that feeds you or has given you a ladder to climb up,they are not the people you should ever in your life dishonour.

People that you should never dishonour no matter how uneducated, unrefined or badly behaved they are

1.your parents
2.your teachers
3.religious leaders/pastors that you have learnt from wherein their teachings have given you the platform to have a better life
3people who have helped you in the past to get to where you are presently.even as small as the person that gave you ₦100 to enter Okada to go for your job interview before you got the job

I remember when I was a student.i had this hairdresser,I can never forget her.this woman will pay for the food I eat before I go to school,when I came to that community,she provided a home for me to stay.do you think I can ever forget her.yes she might be illiterate but she is one of the people God has sent to me to be part of my helpers.the least I can do is honour her whenever I see her.again my pastors.God bless daddy Oyedepo,olukoya,Joshua Selman, Matthew ashimolowo and pastor fatoyinbo.Gid has used them to open my eyes to certain knowledge and information that I didn't know before and has transformed me into a better person character wise which has opened opportunity for me to the glory of God,you think if they ever at some point make mistakes,I will disrespect them? I will pray for them and if I have cloth and I'm around them,I will cover their unclothedness.but I trust my generation.they will be the first to bring out their camera phones to take pictures and gloat

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Calitoscassius(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Dabruzzy22:

Does it mean that if they are to be deported they will be stripped of everything including money?
Good question, No, when people are deported every cash they have and every pocessions with them at the time they are allowed to keep as long as these cash and properties were not aquired via criminality
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Tonytonex(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2023
royalnose:

They are fulanis
sorry, were you the one I quoted?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Calitoscassius(m): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Fake news! no proofs.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
cry

In some of the videos I watched of these boys, the fair one was mostly making the rules and determining steps they should take. He was more outspoken than the other one and seemed more exposed. In some cases, he was proud and boastful.

These boys got help millions of others only dream of. In a matter of months, they've wasted it. What happens next? Back to dancing and opening doors? This current Naija is a backbender!

RIP English
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by magoo10(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Religion and humility will take the poor people far.....is Wike a humble man, is Tinubu a humble man, is Fayose a humble man
to you wike is going far?
even the devil goes far oga but how well.
i dont need to type much but as we speak one of wikes wings is being clipped by the present governor in rivers state
my own definition of how far could be beyond your understanding of how far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.