Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus (66309 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Kingbuhari(m): 2:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
From Happy boys to Sad boys

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by oyoofong(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
These guys might be cited as a reason not to help.Let them come and continue with their NCHE job,They are not happie boize,I prefer to tag them UNGRATEFUL BOYS
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Dougad: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
planetx:
They are better off in Nigeria than Cyprus. Only because you have been brainwashed that every European country is a paradise is why you would disagree.

The second worst European country is doing better than the best African country. No be fool.yourself, na pure hardcore fact.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Fhowe: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
victorclean:
Foolishness at times is worst than sickness. How in the world?. See a wonderful opportunity wasted.
not all opportunities are blessings , cyprus is a very expensive place if you dont have money they pay rent in £ but the boys did too much sha them for still try mingle and find their way around the situation
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by victorclean(f): 3:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fhowe:
not all opportunities are blessings , cyprus is a very expensive place if you dont have money they pay rent in £ but the boys did too much sha them for still try mingle and find their way around the situation

It's expensive but at same time one of the best country to make money.

You can't live in maitama Abuja and complain that rent is very high. Other places are cheaper to live in Cyprus as well .

Waste of opportunity. I think they don't have basic secondary school foundation and was forced to join higher education.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by viodemus: 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
water dun pass garri.

Na rebuilding remain. Goodluck o.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 3:38pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ishilove:

You think? No right thinking individual or organisation will touch these boys with a 10ft pole because if they can vilify and expose their benefactor to ridicule, what stops them from doing it again to the next benefactor?
ahhhh but there is no next benefactor. the manager is not on a charity mission. he will be trying to cash in on their infamy
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 3:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
ajepako:

That is what I would pray for if they were my sons..

But just look at how they repaid their present benefactor ?

They literarily destroyed the name of that man ( I am not a fan of his but for someone to sponsor you abroad even for a semester is a big feat)
ahhhh but there is no next benefactor. the manager is not on a charity mission. he will be trying to cash in on their infamy

Which benefactor would want to help them again seeing how they treated the former one?

It might really be hard to get help again

But then, we are not God but only speculating

I wish them the best sha and I sincerely hope they learn from their mistakes
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by frog12: 3:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
the IDIOTS make themselves public and now are paying the penalty for it
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by masqot(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Happie boys! Shey you’re happy now. Never bite the finger that fed you.
I wish them best of luck, anyway.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Cromagnon: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
nairalee:
See ehn forget. Naija no good o agreed but not some countries like Cyprus. Congrats happie boys
what is wrong with Cyprus? Do you know what their part capita is. Una go just dey yarn dust
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by lapintoz: 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome back prodigal Happie Boyz. At least una don learn one or two lessons.

Now una go hear am pro max 😄😄😄
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by planetx: 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dougad:

The second worst European country is doing better than the best African country. No be fool.yourself, na pure hardcore fact.
You obviously know nothing about Cyprus, keep living in your delusion.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)
They should come be doing comedy skit For naija
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Sleekfingers: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Slowpoke. Correct it.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Olodo rapata
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by LegallyBlunt: 6:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Olodo rapata
You're so wise, yet dull enough not to correct a perceived mistake.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

This karma fast pass cooking indomie noodles o

grin

Make them too understand the consequences of ingratitude,lousiness and disrespect on social media

I don't care how promiscuous your pastor is, whoever that feeds you or has given you a ladder to climb up,they are not the people you should ever in your life dishonour.

People that you should never dishonour no matter how uneducated, unrefined or badly behaved they are

1.your parents
2.your teachers
3.religious leaders/pastors that you have learnt from wherein their teachings have given you the platform to have a better life
3people who have helped you in the past to get to where you are presently.even as small as the person that gave you ₦100 to enter Okada to go for your job interview before you got the job

I remember when I was a student.i had this hairdresser,I can never forget her.this woman will pay for the food I eat before I go to school,when I came to that community,she provided a home for me to stay.do you think I can ever forget her.yes she might be illiterate but she is one of the people God has sent to me to be part of my helpers.the least I can do is honour her whenever I see her.again my pastors.God bless daddy Oyedepo,olukoya,Joshua Selman, Matthew ashimolowo and pastor fatoyinbo.Gid has used them to open my eyes to certain knowledge and information that I didn't know before and has transformed me into a better person character wise which has opened opportunity for me to the glory of God,you think if they ever at some point make mistakes,I will disrespect them? I will pray for them and if I have cloth and I'm around them,I will cover their unclothedness.but I trust my generation.they will be the first to bring out their camera phones to take pictures and gloat

Dude, like say I dey with you, I for buy two bottles of cold heineken for you. Wise words indeed.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by SAMBARRY: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
TheRealMalcolmX:

Dude, like say I dey with you, I for buy two bottles of cold heineken for you. Wise words indeed.
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by AngelicBeing: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

This karma fast pass cooking indomie noodles o

grin

Make them too understand the consequences of ingratitude,lousiness and disrespect on social media

I don't care how promiscuous your pastor is, whoever that feeds you or has given you a ladder to climb up,they are not the people you should ever in your life dishonour.

People that you should never dishonour no matter how uneducated, unrefined or badly behaved they are

1.your parents
2.your teachers
3.religious leaders/pastors that you have learnt from wherein their teachings have given you the platform to have a better life
3people who have helped you in the past to get to where you are presently.even as small as the person that gave you ₦100 to enter Okada to go for your job interview before you got the job

I remember when I was a student.i had this hairdresser,I can never forget her.this woman will pay for the food I eat before I go to school,when I came to that community,she provided a home for me to stay.do you think I can ever forget her.yes she might be illiterate but she is one of the people God has sent to me to be part of my helpers.the least I can do is honour her whenever I see her.again my pastors.God bless daddy Oyedepo,olukoya,Joshua Selman, Matthew ashimolowo and pastor fatoyinbo.Gid has used them to open my eyes to certain knowledge and information that I didn't know before and has transformed me into a better person character wise which has opened opportunity for me to the glory of God,you think if they ever at some point make mistakes,I will disrespect them? I will pray for them and if I have cloth and I'm around them,I will cover their unclothedness.but I trust my generation.they will be the first to bring out their camera phones to take pictures and gloat
Apt, Absolutely spot on and succinctly put, one of the best comment on this thread, Karma is real, the law of retributive justice, they are reaping what they sow, you can't sow orange and reap onions, you can't sow ingratitude and reap gratitude, you can't sow corruption and reap Abraham's blessing and so on and so forth, next news jare, grin

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ojex004: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Stupid sad bois
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by MrJames007: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Stupid boys undecided
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by jojothaiv(m): 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
They dance their ways to deportation.

The Yorubas have a sweet proverb for them, like omo Ile or something like that.

Pardon me, I no too Sabi the language.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by jojothaiv(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Apt, Absolutely spot on and succinctly put, one of the best comment on this thread, Karma is real, the law of retributive justice.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

They probably want to deceive people that they have money.

The money go soon finish, their eye go clear!
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by asmovic(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)
they still have their former uniforms. Let them go back to basics. Ungrateful duo.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ufuosman(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dem do dere self
Una welcome back
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Xylon: 12:49am On Nov 01, 2023
OBTOREPA:
How has the mighty fallen?
Never you bite the finger that feeds you.
Wetin Dem do?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by mdsne(m): 5:36am On Nov 01, 2023
So they even landed in headquarters of shege (Abuja) not even in (Agege) Lagos where they will start up street dancing.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by OBTOREPA(m): 5:56am On Nov 01, 2023
Xylon:
Wetin Dem do?
They have been insulting the man Apostle Chibuzo of OPM that sponsored them abroad.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by godofuck231: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2023
wink2015:

There are still some poor people that still appreciate good or help given to them.

It is not all poor people or socially deprived people that pay good with bad.

I think these guys should have stayed out of social media and then face their academics.

Social media exposes them to so many kinds of judgement on their character.

Good and bad.

It was even the social media that could be responsible for their untimely deportation from North Cyprus if I am not mistaken

u catch ashawoe pikin do do ashawoe , who teach am the business? Her grand mama?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by benjanny(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Good One
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by 1shortblackboy: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tonytonex:
so, you understand what he wrote?
yes sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.