Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,199 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus (66305 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Tonytonex(m): 10:15am On Oct 31, 2023
Noerection:
Another 2 ungrateful IPOB terrorists down
are they igbos?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Komu1048(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
magoo10:
Three qualities a man should possess in life humility, humility, humility.it is not easy but will definitely take you far in life.

That’s one property I have with honesty, guess what? I am behind my peers that are cunning n manipulative. Don’t be deceived, people who have master the act of lying n manipulating go far in life. Humility reward is only on lip, the boy is good

5 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Slynation(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin

This karma fast pass cooking indomie noodles o

grin

Make them too understand the consequences of ingratitude,lousiness and disrespect on social media

I don't care how promiscuous your pastor is, whoever that feeds you or has given you a ladder to climb up,they are not the people you should ever in your life dishonour.

People that you should never dishonour no matter how uneducated, unrefined or badly behaved they are

1.your parents
2.your teachers
3.religious leaders/pastors that you have learnt from wherein their teachings have given you the platform to have a better life
3people who have helped you in the past to get to where you are presently.even as small as the person that gave you ₦100 to enter Okada to go for your job interview before you got the job

I remember when I was a student.i had this hairdresser,I can never forget her.this woman will pay for the food I eat before I go to school,when I came to that community,she provided a home for me to stay.do you think I can ever forget her. yes she might be illiterate but she is one of the people God has sent to me to be part of my helpers. [b]The least I can do is honour her whenever I see her.[/b]Again my pastors.God bless daddy Oyedepo,olukoya,Joshua Selman, Matthew ashimolowo and pastor fatoyinbo.Gid has used them to open my eyes to certain knowledge and information that I didn't know before and has transformed me into a better person character wise which has opened opportunity for me to the glory of God,you think if they ever at some point make mistakes,I will disrespect them? I will pray for them and if I have cloth and I'm around them,I will cover their unclothedness.but I trust my generation.they will be the first to bring out their camera phones to take pictures and gloat
If you are already successful at the moment which I guess, the least you can do is to go look for her and appreciate her, she might be going through a lot.

9 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by fabulous85: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2023
Darkandhandsom:
Watch how they'll become famous in Nigeria.
sad truth
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sukkot: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2023
CJStarz:

Shataap dia..... don't use the Name of the Lord your God in vain.
grin

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Welcome home to Renewed Shege Hope.

From Grass to Glory,
From Glory back to Grass. smiley
Lol!! You can say that again,bro.Sound the trumpet louder than ever.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ShenTeh(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Our elders say 'head wey go chop knock, even if e dey inside aeroplane e go still bring out come chop the knock.'

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by chccho(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Welcome home to Renewed Shege Hope.

From Grass to Glory,
From Glory back to Grass. smiley
LMAO!!!! Walahi una no well for this NL grin grin grin
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by okorogodwin4(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Welcome back happy boys at least una don enta yankee
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Segxydube: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
nairalee:
See ehn forget. Naija no good o agreed but not some countries like Cyprus. Congrats happie boys

U get sense at all? U dey compare nigeria to cyprus? Just dey play

Cyprus is better times ten

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by VULCAN(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2023
This comment below is from the staples of "I have nothing sensible to say but let me just post something that people as stupid as me will like but sensible people will find irritating"

Noerection:
Another 2 ungrateful IPOB terrorists down
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
grin grin grin Serves the ungrateful animals since they don't value progress and good life.Let them continue their suffering from where it stopped.
May God not let ingrates come across our path.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by OctavianAC(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
I said it that time that we can't keep rewarding people who did the wrong as it will simply amount to a waste
I remember, somebody really said so that day
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by remi2good: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2023
nairalee:
See ehn forget. Naija no good o agreed but not some countries like Cyprus. Congrats happie boys
who told you that?? So you didn't see how they were living big and large over there? Even when dollar exchange rate rose astronomically and paying their tuition fee became an issue, their benefactor told them to allow him make alternative arrangements for schools back here in Africa, but they refused and insulted him. So say what you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by begge: 10:24am On Oct 31, 2023
You are all welcome to agbado land

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by SAMBARRY: 10:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Slynation:
If you are already successful at the moment which I guess, the least you can do is to go look for her and appreciate her, she might be going through a lot.
I do that occasionally whenever I go to that community or something takes me there.thanks though

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by olumike001(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

It a Nigeria value system sir. They will soon buy estates n cars in Nigeria soon. We celebrate nonetity in Nigeria.

All the japa u v bn hearing which day did u see yahoo boy japa or those tik tok celebrities do that...it appears that Nigeria value system accommodates them.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Kionrae: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Mumu boyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by adecz: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2023
👹👹👹

The village people of these boys
are very strong❗️❗️

From grass to grace to grass🤔
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by InvertedHammer: 10:31am On Oct 31, 2023
/
It will finally dawn on them that people cheering them online meant no well.

Imagine being deported with no skills into Nigeria in this Tinubu economy.

/
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by tianshie(m): 10:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Make everybodi dey dia dey. Pride goes before a fall.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Slynation(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I do that occasionally whenever I go to that community or something takes me there.thanks though
Oh that's cool bro...May God bless you🙌🙌

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Happy boys are not Happy at all. Somebody please help me play that song "End of the road" by Boyz to Men
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by SAMBARRY: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Slynation:
Oh that's cool bro...May God bless you🙌🙌
amen
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by McDoe(m): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2023
These guys are so stupid, to say the least. People that were being helped were all over the social media flaunting what they do not have instead of quietly putting all the efforts to pursue their studies.

It is only life that teaches someone a lesson and they will learn from this through the hard way. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by tabaralph: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)
They are welcome back; bunch of ungrateful idiots, they should go back to the eatery and reapply for their security jobs if it’s still available

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by richie240: 10:41am On Oct 31, 2023
Let them identity openly as obidients by insulting apc and Tinubu,,dem go hammer quick-quick.

If u want to commit any crime in naija and seek pity and even donations, just do the thing outlined above.

Plenty 'nigerians' obidients mumu nor be small.
cool

Tonididdyx:
Okpari

... Nigerians are not wicked people, they will still get epp
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Roboto11: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Kudos to village people 👏.

Una finish work.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by RomanGreen: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

I suspect those boys are already into yahoo. Very hopeless boys
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Godsongang: 10:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Don't bite the fingers that fed you

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by amadiama(m): 10:46am On Oct 31, 2023
Na now daybreak!!...biting the finger that feed you,worse tin anyone would do to himself.. Nature has already cursed them..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.