Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus (66304 Views)

Happie Boys To Be Deported From Cyprus Within 30 Days - Leaked Chat / Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by LegallyBlunt: 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sleekfingers:

RIP English
Slowpoke. Correct it.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by LegallyBlunt: 12:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

The other guy should move away from him before he finishes his life completely. I think you're somehow right about your opinion of the fair guy. He looks like one of these many idiots around who actually know nothing but always assume that they know better than everyone around them !
You also noticed right? It's best for that guy to go his way.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Ishilove: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
joseph1832:
if there's a contract signed, such thing won't happen.

Beside, things went south with those boys and that pastor because all that transpired between them was an act of philanthropy.

This is among the very reason I'm against helping strangers. Majority of them are ungrateful and have this annoying sense of entitlement.
Clout chasing gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
bikefab:
A clear case of grace to grass and they actually had it coming. I hope they have learnt the lesson, "Never bite the finger that fed you". Now they are welcome to enjoy Tinubu's Nigeria. Mumu boys

There are lots of opportunities in Nigeria, if you know what you are doing......
Japa generation won't see the opportunities.....
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sylve11: 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
magoo10:
Three qualities a man should possess in life humility, humility, humility.it is not easy but will definitely take you far in life.

Loud it! cool

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
I predicted this months ago

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Kaiser20: 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sleekfingers:

There are lots of opportunities in Nigeria if you know what you are doing......
Japa generation won't see the opportunities.....
Many youths have canceled anything Nigeria in their Mind, and for this reason, they cannot see opportunities in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Reference(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Big Brother calling.
Watch out to see how the silver screen will exploit them to make hay.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by madjune(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
One of our upcoming musicians should quickly do a song on this two stupid boys. Wait o, there's actually a third guy that joined them.
Be like that one smart.

Anyway, the song should be a hit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Bahamas95(m): 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
I knew from day1 the pastor made a big mistake sponsoring them abroad, those boys ain't serious.

No serious employee will be dancing on duty, there's time for everything. They might have been misbehaving before that day the employer(s) decided to fire them.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by MT: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
erai30:
These lads need to be flogged with pepper cane by their families for letting themselves down in such a horrible way. Lesson learnt, don't bite the finger that feeds you, especially if you don't have another place to eat from. SAD BOYS! cool

Seriously I do not follow their story but from what I read online, it was stated the Pastor "abandoned" them, and they had to find other "criminal" source of living.

So, how did they bite the fingers that fed them?

I cannot link this statement with the story I read.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by godofuck231: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
Never rub shoulders with the poor ,, they are lazy , loud and ungrateful, you don't wear a white garment play with a pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Truthshscrazy: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.
Reduce the vawulence grin
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Yhounom: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
Deported to Nigeria and are in one hotel in Abuja almost sounds ironical. Deportees seldom have cash on them. How were they able to secure a hotel room as deportees? I think there is a need for some explanations here.

Element of truth, at what you're saying.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂🤣🤣
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by SAMBARRY: 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Slynation:
If you are already successful at the moment which I guess, the least you can do is to go look for her and appreciate her, she might be going through a lot.
thank you

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by TheKingsmann(m): 1:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ungrateful goats, the economic condition of Nigeria will teach them a lesson.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by SAMBARRY: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chivasex:
You do not need to wait until you see her again but rather always go find her and appreciate her before she leaves this world.
thanks for this
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Omoawoke2(m): 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
They failed in everything

Now chicken republic is being vindicated

This is a lesson to everyone, if someone is not diligent with small tasks and position, don’t reward them, rather, scold them.
That’s what the Nigerian society has being doing, someone act stupid and then you all come up and begin to make them trend and find a way to reward them for their stupidity because you think it’s funny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Omoawoke2(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
MICHEALADEX:
I said it that time that we can't keep rewarding people who did the wrong as it will simply amount to a waste

That’s what Nigeria has turned to, a big skit market.

People do stupid things and the society want to reward them.

See the jamb girl, her people were calling for her to be given scholarship for committing fraud.

And the trend continues.
When someone is stupid in a small way, don’t reward them with a bigger position

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by Omoawoke2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Things are not going fine, We need your Forgiveness - Happie Boiz tender apology to Apostle Chinyere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjb_FPG0I1E

These boys don’t really have sense like that
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by izubext007: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
Part time success will never be our portion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by 1phone(m): 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
What nonsense. Why must they deport them? Go and seek reconciliation with the Apostle Chibuzor or look for another restaurant and stage-manage another dance step.

Dance till you dance your way out again

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sageb: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)

From Happie Boys to ungrateful Boys
Nevertheless, welcome back.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ishilove:

Clout chasing gone wrong
clout chasing? well I wouldn't know, but what I do know is, that pastor have a good reason brag to his multitude and use Happy Boys as an example of what happens to those who are ungrateful and those who lie against/crosss him.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by sageb: 1:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Omoawoke2:
They failed in everything

Now chicken republic is being vindicated

This is a lesson to everyone, if someone is not diligent with small tasks and position, don’t reward them, rather, scold them.
That’s what the Nigerian society has being doing, someone act stupid and then you all come up and begin to make them trend and find a way to reward them for their stupidity because you think it’s funny

You said the truth
The Happie Boys are foolish
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by planetx: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2023
They are better off in Nigeria than Cyprus. Only because you have been brainwashed that every European country is a paradise is why you would disagree.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by 7upnigeria: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
MrBiGGEST:

But these boys are stupid Oh lipsrsealed

They're happie boys. Where did you get stupid boys from?
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by YorubaPrince: 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
Noerection:
Another 2 ungrateful IPOB terrorists down

It's their culture. That tribe... They're very ungrateful group of pple.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by biggie73(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dreal1247:
....not all deportees are broke when deported. Some got cash at hand.
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by phemmyfour: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
ggood:
Happie Boyz Deported to Nigeria from Cyprus

Olóyè T.D Esq @BolanleCole (Twitter)
From grace to grass

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by phemmyfour: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2023
magoo10:
Three qualities a man should possess in life humility, humility, humility.it is not easy but will definitely take you far in life.
humility n sense
Re: Happie Boys Deported To Nigeria From Cyprus by wink2015(m): 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
godofuck231:
Never rub shoulders with the poor ,, they are lazy , loud and ungrateful, you don't wear a white garment play with a pig

There are still some poor people that still appreciate good or help given to them.

It is not all poor people or socially deprived people that pay good with bad.

I think these guys should have stayed out of social media and then face their academics.

Social media exposes them to so many kinds of judgement on their character.

Good and bad.

It was even the social media that could be responsible for their untimely deportation from North Cyprus if I am not mistaken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja Zoo Wears Disappointing Look, 20 Years After Inauguration / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.