Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo (638 Views)

Will You Take Care Of A Child If DNA Proves He Or She Is Not Yours? / What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by Deicide: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2023
Given the fact that most nairalanders support yahoo, and it's even worst on Twitter, am interested in the kind of answer I am going to get here.

1 Like

Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by Taylor94: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2023
angry
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by wittywriter: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2023
Deicide:
Given the fact that most nairalanders support yahoo, am interested in the kind of answer I am going to get here.

How many NLers are parents with grownups or @least teens? This should be the determinant factor for your inquest.
Deicide:
Well, most people are going to be parents one day
Lols...ironically life decisions are not to be guessed.
SETHARTHUR:
Very big YES
Are you a parent? How many grownups?
TimiRume:
I will warn him severally first. If he fails to comply I'll report him to an u
nderstanding police officer. I'll let the police know how much I love my child and want him to change and would pay anything to give him the right discipline with love.
Well said.
SyrusdeHansome:
See those hypocrites saying yes up there. The same pple that worship thieves nd murderers we call politicians are the ones saying yes. The same pple who always cut corners just to achieve their goals are the ones saying yes. @OP why will i call the police on my son for doing yahoo? Is there anything like morality in Nigeria? Are our president, vice president, ministers and all the 36 state governors we have in the country not thieves? Are EFCC, ICPC and police officials not thieves? Is there any morality in our judiciary, legislature, university system, religious organizations, etc? Who checkmates and punishes all these individuals? Anybody that will say yes here is a hypocrite.
Forget! They saying such are yet parents with grownups big enough to do cyber fraud...forget their nonsense yes!
MrBroke:
100% Yes.
Lovemeharder:
A BIG YES!

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by Deicide: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2023
Well, most people are going to be parents one day
wittywriter:

How many NLers are parents with grownups or @least teens? This should be the determinant factor for your inquest.

Wittyness
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Very big YES
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by MrBroke(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2023
100% Yes.
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by Lovemeharder(f): 6:58am On Nov 01, 2023
A BIG YES!
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by Reminderz: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2023
lol most parents don't even care how their kids make dough, as long as it reaches them, they will even pray for him... for modern parents, the one who makes more money even though illegally is a responsible and a good kid, the one who's struggling and doing legit work is lazy and doesn't take his work or life seriously...

most parents led their children into the life they are living now... I've heard a mother told his daughter that, I'm not saying you shouldn't fvck around, but make sure the dick you are fvcking have cash... the man she later married is a known yahoo boy and which the mother is also aware of it... if dem use that one do ritual tomorrow, who dem go blame?

1 Like

Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by Hideaki: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2023
No

Depend on the kind of fraud he's into, if he's into bloody sacrifices I'll kick him out of my house

I'll even help him defraud big corps and governmental bodies
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by TimiRume(f): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
I will warn him severally first. If he fails to comply I'll report him to an understanding police officer. I'll let the police know how much I love my child and want him to change and would pay anything to give him the right discipline with love.
Re: Would You Call The Police On Your Child If You Know They Are Into Yahoo by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2023
See those hypocrites saying yes up there. The same pple that worship thieves nd murderers we call politicians are the ones saying yes. The same pple who always cut corners just to achieve their goals are the ones saying yes. @OP why will i call the police on my son for doing yahoo? Is there anything like morality in Nigeria? Are our president, vice president, ministers and all the 36 state governors we have in the country not thieves? Are EFCC, ICPC and police officials not thieves? Is there any morality in our judiciary, legislature, university system, religious organizations, etc? Who checkmates and punishes all these individuals? Anybody that will say yes here is a hypocrite.

(1) (Reply)

He's Refusing To Release His Family's Contact / How Will Nigerians Celebrate This Year's Christmas? / Student Escapes Claims Of Impregnating Landlord’s Daughter With Help Of Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.