Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months (21355 Views)

My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss / N-power: 3 Reasons Why Most N-power Volunteers Were Not Paid Their Backlogs / This Is What N-Power Fmard-pace Paid Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by MikeMicheal(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t care whether you’re being paid or not, I’m just concerned about the peanut 25k salary undecided

I mean, Do people really do 25k salary job in this country Or they are just joking about it

and to make things worst they can’t even pay their workers the nonsense salary without owning them undecided

If you are earning such amounts and you approach me you’re just wasting your time. I will even help you chop the peanut salary you’re earning without any remorse undecided

May God help all you broke and struggling men!!
Shior!!
I want you to be my submissive wife, what do you think?
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:
Good morning everyone, I don't know if most of you remember me how I was all over nairaland begging for job sometimes last year..

So I gate crashed to this firm around Port Harcourt were I stay, submitted hard copies of my small documents and was called for interview four days letter.it is a bottling a water factory firm owned by one man.
There was no offer letter, we were just sent an SMS to resume work on so and so .

I was asked to resume 7.30 to 6pm on a salary of 25k per month..for the first month, I was paid half with the excuse that company was not going well as per sales, the second month I was not paid atol with two other guys that resumed same time as me but oga was just giving us 300 naira each for TP,we thought he is generous, because we were expecting double Salary by the month end since we didn't get our previous salary.

It got to the third month which is this month, the three of us went to the lady that does HR and complained to her, she said we should take our complaint to the boss.

The next day, the man came to work with a new ride..Lexus saloon car, how did I know it was a new car? He called his friend on phone and we overheard him telling his friend to come to his office and see the new car he got..

Letter that day after work which was Friday, I and the three other guys met him and said we have not been paid for like 3 months sir, the man cuts in and said don't we see how the country is, that if we are tired we should go..

Since Friday I and the two other guys left the work.and still planning on what to do on him.

I know the country is bad, but we should not try to take advantage of job seekers just because you feel they look desperate..

Right now my head is just full..

It's obvious you do not have an employment letter or contract signed, if u push further he's going to deny you being his staff. Accept your fate, all the best....

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 5:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

It's obvious you do not have an employment letter or contract signed, if u push further he's going to deny you being his staff. Accept your fate, all the best....

Yes there was no employment letter given to us
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Gentlesoul2021(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

Yes there was no employment letter given to us

You see, you have no case to pursue. I wonder why u went all in to work without an employment contract... I hope this serve as a lesson to you...
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by emmy512: 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
Maybe he ordered it 3 or 4 months ago and it happened to arrive when he couldn't pay your salaries
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by amadiama(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Burst the four tires codedly....slice am so patching won't work..then leave d company
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by koskilala: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Na wa o, in all you do , pray you never work for a wicked boss.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by LoneWolf200(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
[quote author=3ice9ce post=126714838]Contribute 1,500 make una buy 2 liters of fuel. Carry matches from your house.

Option 2, buy 300 naira salt, use nail or iron to force open his fuel tank and pour all the salt inside.

Go under the car and look for the hose leading to the wheel. That is the brake line. Look for razor blade and cut it.

Oh Man! You are specially wicked.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
Hamas boss. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Petroking: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
The truth be told you are used and dumped, it is what i see it as. there is no sugarcoating the words, it is a method of operation the next people employed will face same issues ..... it is like a chain

Sunisonflex39:
Good morning everyone, I don't know if most of you remember me how I was all over nairaland begging for job sometimes last year..

So I gate crashed to this firm around Port Harcourt were I stay, submitted hard copies of my small documents and was called for interview four days letter.it is a bottling a water factory firm owned by one man.
There was no offer letter, we were just sent an SMS to resume work on so and so .

I was asked to resume 7.30 to 6pm on a salary of 25k per month..for the first month, I was paid half with the excuse that company was not going well as per sales, the second month I was not paid atol with two other guys that resumed same time as me but oga was just giving us 300 naira each for TP,we thought he is generous, because we were expecting double Salary by the month end since we didn't get our previous salary.

It got to the third month which is this month, the three of us went to the lady that does HR and complained to her, she said we should take our complaint to the boss.

The next day, the man came to work with a new ride..Lexus saloon car, how did I know it was a new car? He called his friend on phone and we overheard him telling his friend to come to his office and see the new car he got..

Letter that day after work which was Friday, I and the three other guys met him and said we have not been paid for like 3 months sir, the man cuts in and said don't we see how the country is, that if we are tired we should go..

Since Friday I and the two other guys left the work.and still planning on what to do on him.

I know the country is bad, but we should not try to take advantage of job seekers just because you feel they look desperate..

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Exceed15: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is how people get themselves killed by aggrieved people. Owe no man his wages.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by doneback04: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
Emmexguy123:
Remove 3 tyres from his new car.
Tell him it's your salary.

Nairalanders are behind you in case of any
Gbas Gbos

Would you acompany him to go and fight, you are here playing your support for him to get into problem,,
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Louis8796: 7:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chat me up on watsapp(09167148671),i will tell u what to do with him?
Sunisonflex39:

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Louis8796: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
I love what u did?
akpunda86:

Haha is a pity bro depends on Ur heart,my boss in 2002 did that to me in PH and I showed him shege,owed me 9 fucking months December inclusive,I mad cos this man travelled to UK with the family ,well I booked a taxi came to work packed the whole computers in thebIT room with the split ACs,and one HP plotter,left,security guy came back met my absence cos I sent him on an errand.

Message reached my boss he dey vibrate I told him oga send my salary we talk,
I waybilled the whole properties to Enugu cos that was my base..
Stupid man no pay me I converted them to personal use for years till I sold them.

We met at COREN conference at Abuja after like 12 years later , we greeted like noting happened cos I no be boy again anyhow he want am I ready.

If u can lose the 4 tyres carry am bros,if get access to the brain box carry am but don't KILL thou we always wish them dead that eat our sweat
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Bliztzer: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
blueAgent:

You dey mind the clown?

I know their kind, them no fit work. Na vjay dem dey offer, nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by ufuosman(m): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Some kind of person chai

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by iamademola(m): 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t care whether you’re being paid or not, I’m just concerned about the peanut 25k salary undecided

I mean, Do people really do 25k salary job in this country Or they are just joking about it

and to make things worst they can’t even pay their workers the nonsense salary without owning them undecided

If you are earning such amounts and you approach me you’re just wasting your time. I will even help you chop the peanut salary you’re earning without any remorse undecided

Shior!!

Tell me you didn’t just say this gibberish

3 Likes

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Oyindamolah: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2023
Never work for a man who is CHRONIC womanizer, it always ends in regrets.

Don’t be fooled by what they portray on social media.

Before you start any work or business, let there be an offer letter

Set clear boundaries in the workplace.

Avoid or run FAR from organization that uses crack version of softwares.

Learn to short change your employers (VERY necessary) because the "take home" will NEVER take you home.

Don't stay in company accommodation, they turn you to their slaves.

Leave organization that doesn't give you chance of improvements

If by any chance your salary is delayed even for a day or not paid as agreed (without communicating to you why it's been delayed) on the offer letter, activate exit plan ASAP.

Lack/inadequate medical services for staff - If the medical services (HMO) does not cover you ONLY or you & your family, don't run, disappear!!

No Ieave allowance (you work 24/7 & 365 days) Just resign ASAP
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Emdebby2: 11:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
This is slavery. 25k salary?
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Oyindamolah: 11:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
I had similar experience like that with one ANAN audit firm, I came to office very early packed all the desktop PC and other valueables, police enter the matter, the man think say I go shake, I look the IPO clear am straight if I no see my money 💰, una no fit do me anything because I no thief and I no kill person, I was ready to die that day. They had to call him into the DPO's office, my cash come out. You need to be mad in Nigeria to get certain things done otherwise Dem go ride you.
akpunda86:

Haha is a pity bro depends on Ur heart,my boss in 2002 did that to me in PH and I showed him shege,owed me 9 fucking months December inclusive,I mad cos this man travelled to UK with the family ,well I booked a taxi came to work packed the whole computers in thebIT room with the split ACs,and one HP plotter,left,security guy came back met my absence cos I sent him on an errand.

Message reached my boss he dey vibrate I told him oga send my salary we talk,
I waybilled the whole properties to Enugu cos that was my base..
Stupid man no pay me I converted them to personal use for years till I sold them.

We met at COREN conference at Abuja after like 12 years later , we greeted like noting happened cos I no be boy again anyhow he want am I ready.

If u can lose the 4 tyres carry am bros,if get access to the brain box carry am but don't KILL thou we always wish them dead that eat our sweat
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by delpee(f): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sunisonflex39:

How do we do that

Avoid anything that could lead to you being arrested.

Talk to a lawyer or a relevant NGO that is willing to help you.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Idonweak: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2023
Jennyclay:

Shior!!

May God help a broke and struggling man to use you as a ritual ingredient successfully.
!!! Shioor
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by ChristianMuslim: 7:19am On Nov 01, 2023
Go and collect your money mumu, you work for somebody and he did not pay you. How old are you? You are a big fool for saying that.. The worst he will do to you is to tell you not to come again, Go there today inside his office with straight face,tell him oga oya give me my money,if e resisit stop all the work in that factory,if possible hire like 3 rude boys with cain

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by v2: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2023
You work for the Nigerian government.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:00am On Nov 01, 2023
Oyindamolah:
I had similar experience like that with one ANAN audit firm, I came to office very early packed all the desktop PC and other valueables, police enter the matter, the man think say I go shake, I look the IPO clear am straight if I no see my money 💰, una no fit do me anything because I no thief and I no kill person, I was ready to die that day. They had to call him into the DPO's office, my cash come out. You need to be mad in Nigeria to get certain things done otherwise Dem go ride you.

Hmmm.. interesting bro..but how did you pull it off without the security guy noticing

1 Like

Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by whiteboyswag: 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Mention the name of the company so others here will learn but not in the hard way.
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by TimiRume(f): 2:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Chigozie321:

All these wahala for 25k? Well, if you can do freelance marketing for N40k plus other incentives in Portharcourt. DM me
Can it be done remotely please?
Re: My Boss Got A New Car But Has Not Paid Me For 3 Months by Chigozie321: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
TimiRume:
Can it be done remotely please?
Nope

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / Questions You Can Ask In An Interview / Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.