Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31587 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by MadarasBlade(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2023
dkidd:

Mine was shouting at a new born of less than 24 hours because the baby wants to suck. And she's from that same state. It's like they don't value children there? Looking at her own family setting now it's obviously their way. And worse is she did it in the presence of an elderly man whom I respect and respects me. Even when I was correcting her to breastfeed the child she said she's tired and wanted to give her those baby food. A newborn oo. I had to shout at her and even my bro put mouth before she breastfeed oo. Sometimes I fear for the health of the baby because if she can do that when I'm there what will she do when I'm not. Sorry to say women from those parts are terrible and I'm not the only one saying it even my bro sef dey experience am right now too. I thank God I never intended to marry her because I know her true nature is wickedness. Na only that baby she fit get from me. I wish I had known about women from those parts I for just dey ignore her continuously when she was throwing herself at me. My only regret is going rawlings sha

You did not see women from your useless tribe to knack, after you impregnated an igbo woman, they are not good enough. God will punish you.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by alesanderu(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2023
Bros the truth is that you are not meeting her expectation as a man, i mean you should up you games in every area of life, don't talk too much get busy and let her have her way most of times never get into arguement with her infact get some peace of mind for yourself be a man a real man

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by VEHINTOLAR: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

Her Whatsapp is locked

Whatttt ?! Bro,the Lord is your strength,that woman is gone ! Get her line/phone hacked. There are so many tech guys around who can do that for you;reach out to one of them. I think the devil himself is ready to put her into a shame.

Act fast,bro !

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by DonroxyII: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
Once You ain't Man Enough, A Woman would Assume Manhood!

Put her in her place & She will forever respect Your Valour !

You must be a Man before putting a Woman for House ...

Who report an abusive Woman to Her Family ...

You can't handle Sheeee in your own House

Small thing Una go dey insult Tilunbu cheesy .. One Woman na ihm dey wozaaa you taaaaa!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by DonroxyII: 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
CandyOps:
You sound like a big man if not I for say tomorrow early morning, tell her you want to go buy shaving stick and walka comot. Never to return to that house again

Maybe another man done dey whine her head
Una shaa like to make matter worse ...

Woman wey u go call give matching orders na ihm u say make ihm leave ihm Matrimonial home wey ihm Be head of the family grin ....

Chaiiii, Solomon suppose give many Nigerian men belle back in the days!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Excellentmind: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

I do not advise you to take these steps in a bid to address your marital issues as she will conclude that you are weak and afraid of her. At this assumption, she will step up the madness and drive you crazier. Remember nothing kills man easier other than pains of regrets. Sit up and face her squarely, word to greater word, action to greater action etc. If her action warrants beating, beat her up. Let her know that your life is not dependent on the marriage, and that you can afford to move on in life without her. if you keep acting like all is well because you do not want your neighbour to laugh at you, then prepare to die young.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Idaraobong5(f): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
Come to me,will take good care of you,,Don't mind me mbok.
But some women don't really value what they have until they lose it.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by TheSuperX(m): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Exactly
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by teewhyhomes: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Everyone needs a Real Estate company that they can trust and not the one that will rid them off their money. That is why Teewhyhomes is there for you to guide you in your Real Estate journey. Please reach out to us today at Teewhyhomes via our website!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Albertone(m): 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jman06:
Why do some of you guys think you have better reasoning than females Such delusion! Women reason far better than most men. That is why they successfully turn love relationships to their advantage.

Physical strength is relative. Some women are physically stronger than some men and you know it.

Many women in this country are more financially well off than their male counterparts. If you are surrounded by poor women, I'm surrounded by rich ladies.

So, the premise upon which your post is based hold no water especially in this modern world.

The post is simple. Men should go for women they are above in reasoning, physical strength, and finances.
Simple!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:
■ Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married, but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.
I will never tell anyone to tolerate abuse of any kind. Marriage counseling first, and then you two can from there decide whether you should continue as husband and wife or not. undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Nov 02, 2023
Albertone:
The post is simple. Men should go for women they are above in reasoning, physical strength, and finances. Simple!
So you intentionally marry a woman whose level of intelligence does not measure up to yours and you think that somehow makes for a better union? That was the same formulae your forefathers used and do you not see where it got them? Even their own children refused to submit to the same bullsheet reasoning but here you are proposing it again as though some ingenious idea. undecided

Una truly no dey learn at all! undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Sirianese: 6:10pm On Nov 02, 2023
Rapture2021:

It's either she has caught you cheating, or she is the one cheating. Either way, there's a third party in the game you two were playing alone before...
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Albertone(m): 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So you intentionally marry a woman whose level of intelligence does not measure up to yours and you think that somehow makes for a better union? That was the same formulae your forefathers used and do you not see where it got them? Even their own children refused to submit to the same bullsheet reasoning but here you are proposing it again as though some ingenious idea. undecided

Una truly no dey learn at all! undecided

Go tell this to American sissies that are being controlled by their wives. Tell it to those Americans that promulgated laws to favor women at the expense of men.

This is Africa! Men are born to lead their homes therefore, they must be better and higher than those they lead.
It is better for a Lion to lead 100 Dogs than for 100 Dogs to lead a Lion!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kobojunkie: 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
Albertone:
Go tell this to American sissies that are being controlled by their wives. Tell it to those Americans that promulgated laws to favor women at the expense of men. This is Africa! Men are born to lead their homes therefore, they must be better and higher than those they lead. It is better for a Lion to lead 100 Dogs than for 100 Dogs to lead a Lion!
The same Africa were men cannot lead their homes are and are today struggling to make sense of even their existence, abi another one? undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Mrford(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2023
dkidd:

I get ur point about the generalization but u didn't have to use insulting words to get ur point across it shows ur level of intelligence. Meanwhile she's not the first. I have heard different people mention about women from that particular Eastern state. Although I may be wrong to generalize but a large majority of them act in a certain way hence the generalization.

What is the percentage of 10 out of let say 2million. Bad based girls or boys are found in all tribes and region. I dislike over generalization with passion.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Albertone(m): 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The same Africa were men cannot lead their homes are and are today struggling to make sense of even their existence, abi another one? undecided

That is why that guy gave the advice I replied to undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2023
Albertone:
■That is why that guy gave the advice I replied to undecided
And the advice is to do what your fathers did, the same which got you to where you all are today? Are you having a hard time reasoning or something? undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Albertone(m): 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
And the advice is to do what your fathers did, the same which got you to where you all are today? Are you having a hard time reasoning or something? undecided

Who told you your fathers did so?

You don't know what it means to be a man, you don't grow a penis in your spare time. You are in no place to talk about being a man. When there's a discussion about manhood, you should keep shut.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2023
Albertone:
Who told you your fathers did so? You don't know what it means to be a man, you don't grow a penis in your spare time. You are in no place to talk about being a man. When there's a discussion about manhood, you should keep shut.
This one wants to argue like a loony... abeg waka pass me! undecided
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Autobot05: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Damn this is crazy but cool if he can actually pull it off

But it doesn’t guarantee the insults won’t come back someday
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Coleman7(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2023
TPound:

Na this person Jesus dey talk wey dem slap and e turn the other cheek grin

Just being kid
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Coleman7(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
Excellentmind:

I do not advise you to take these steps in a bid to address your marital issues as she will conclude that you are weak and afraid of her. At this assumption, she will step up the madness and drive you crazier. Remember nothing kills man easier other than pains of regrets. Sit up and face her squarely, word to greater word, action to greater action etc. If her action warrants beating, beat her up. Let her know that your life is not dependent on the marriage, and that you can afford to move on in life without her. if you keep acting like all is well because you do not want your neighbour to laugh at you, then prepare to die young.

You will understand more when time comes
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by simplepee(f): 9:00pm On Nov 03, 2023
War everywhere, may God take control.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by dkidd: 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2023
chieni:

Women actually experience postnatal depression after child birth. Who knows it might be what she was experiencing. You know her better though. Just my opinion.
Naaa.. not post natal depression. She always had it in her and I knew it but I never saw myself going down this road with her so I was less bothered and something else I noticed, it's more prevalent when her mom is around like she's trying to show her mom she's in control, I have no power over her. She even commented on this thread like she's the one who ended things when I was the one who walked away and never looked back which I should have done in the first place but then she would never let me be. I guess she has what she's always wanted from me now (the child) make everyone rest. I just want to spend my days happy because I know normal stress of life will come to balance it up so why invite already made stress again...

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by teewhyhomes: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
Happy new week everyone. We, Teewhyhomes Consulting Limited remain your trusted Real Estate Company in Nigeria. Please reach out to us today.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by okoroemeka(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2023
Rapture2021:

the day my wife will call me idiot will be a very interesting day
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Goodnewsforlife: 9:09am On Feb 13
MadarasBlade:

You did not see women from your useless tribe to knack, after you impregnated an igbo woman, they are not good enough. God will punish you.
so u are even igbo

I am sorry for replying u

Me I no dey take people from that side serious

Dem audio billionaires wen dey sell their pikin when poverty hook dem for neck
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Palmyra: 11:31pm On Apr 08
Goodnewsforlife:
so u are even igbo

I am sorry for replying u

Me I no dey take people from that side serious

Dem audio billionaires wen dey sell their pikin when poverty honok dem for neck
My brother marry one from Aboa state, dat one don mad finish na only clothes dey cover am, no single respect for anyone, highly arrogant 😑 na almost everyday we dey settle fight....my egbon wan leve flat and rum leave am with her daughter......she don dey threatened the man sey she go carry the girl run tay tay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" / Prostitutes On Strike - Punch / Types Of Boobs Lol Guys Pick Your Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.