Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31582 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Jman06(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
It can be very frustrating when a lady you loved to the extent of marrying her insults and disrespect you like this. Those abusive words hurt more than even physical abuse.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Michelle55: 10:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
This insult of a thing was the core reason why I erased someone from my life, I can accept anything anyone dishes out but certainly not insults. The moment you use vile words on me, the respect I have for you drains down to zero instantly and there's nothing you would do to get it back up.

I see people who insult at every slight provocation as people who lack moral upbringing or were raised in a toxic environment, I refuse to dance in the mud with such people and no child of mine would be raised in such a toxic atmosphere.

Op, I'm sure the signs were there but you chose to ignore them, well do everything you can to protect your peace.

People who insult easily don't change, it's embedded in their bloodstream. They usually promise to change but revert to their old ways almost immediately, I wouldn't say you should do away with your wife because you are married already but if it persists, kindly take a short vacation to clear your mind. The economy is bad enough, don't let vile people ruin your happiness. That's the only thing you've got that's truly yours.
Stay safe!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Coleman7(m): 10:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

Exactly my brother, just show her you can do without her. Develop your yourself, emotionally, physically and spiritually. Let her see that you can be happy without her. Trust me, she will retrace her steps.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by psalmistkakah(m): 1:05am On Nov 01, 2023
Me and you in the same situation,. I gave her my final words that if she continues I will leave the house and rent another house and divorce follows, nobody will talk me to consider again, as for the kids they will be fine..haba person get only one life....peace of mind matters a lot....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Uptheante(m): 4:49am On Nov 01, 2023
It's either a man is banging her outside or is about to bang her. She's already compared you with the other man/men outside & found you wanting in terms of money, dick size or sexual performance in bed. That makes her to disrespect you. I'm sure you didn't marry her as a virgin, hence the comparison & disdain for you is bound to happen especially if you are soft on her.
In other words, your wife don see you finish.

Here's what you should do: find a way to stop eating her food to avoid poisoning (because such a woman can kill you through that), start flirting with other women & make her understand that you will divorce her & replace her with other women if she doesn't change for good.
If she's still adamant on her bad behavior, replace her fast without thinking twice.
On a flip side, don't forget to carry out DNA test secretly on your kids if you have any

17 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by candygist: 6:02am On Nov 01, 2023
I can tell you don't fu*k her well enough. No woman will disrectpect you if your Fu*k game is ON

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by reddingtonblack: 6:52am On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.

Doesnt it occur to you she picks on you easily and insult you often becos she sees it gets to you deep, the effect she sees on you is her desire that why she keeps insulting you the more
Generally Women are insultive, to deal with a woman you must grow a thick skin for her words or better still if you have a good sense of humor you can turn her insults to cruise, maybe her goal is to see you sad & hurt

Right there where she is insulting you change her words to cruise ... trust me nobody wants to be seen or taken as a joke

Probably she hurting and she decides to always transfer the aggression on you, and apparently your reaction seems to be encouraging her, its time to change the man she knows, recycles all her favourite abusive words to joke in your head that your 1st assignment,
incase you love your wife learn humor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by tonicyril: 6:53am On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

The bolded is the reason I told my pastors and some church members that I am not doing any church work, I don't even go to church self.
My wife is currently doing the same and I have told her that she knows me very well that I am a conc kenferi(gentile) so don't tink I can't go overboard with you.
Since we have bn together have u ever seen me carry bible and read?? It's because of people like you(my wife) because I don't want to be a mumu when it's time to take action..
If by tomorrow I run leave u because of ur attitude and went away with another woman, nobody will say.."see him, and he's a youth pastor oh, and he's a Sunday school teacher ooh" nobody will say that grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by tonicyril: 6:58am On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
bro u will just kill your self,me I left my abusive wife ,after she said she will kill the baby,that it's the baby I now like more than her,pls do away with that wife, avoid snagging wife .my wife attitude made me left her there in imo state.

Bro come, share me the tactics u used in case its needed in the future grin
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by edunaragold(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

I will consult my lawyer on my next move
lawyer would tell u to be sending money for up keep for the child if u break up,na u go still feel am,if she baby is small u can't collect the baby till she is older ,I was once like u,she left her self ,now am relaxing on my own,and trying new babes now ,I now found out that my solace is on chubby woman ,not slim woman , chubby woman are sweet in bed,even matured woman ,I can't date a girl,but a chubby lady or a single mom who is ready to stay,I give woman choice now ,not them frustrating me.put her were she oat to be .

6 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by edunaragold(f): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2023
It's well

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by BareFacedLies(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2023
Na wah o!
Person marry, wahala! Person no marry, wahala!

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Khyrvxjzy: 9:28am On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

are you a reserve person?

if yes divorce her immediately

if no be calm for a while 6 month to 1 year if she no change divorce her

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by RomanGreen: 9:35am On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

You enabled her, search your conscience you'd see where you messed up at a point in your relationship. Again, I hope you didn't open the business in her name else OYO is your name.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by tonicyril: 10:12am On Nov 01, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

As a man, you are the Boss of the family. Just like a captain of a ship or plane. It is your responsibility to take control and lead.

The moment your wife start insulting you directly to your face, am sorry to say that you have failed, it will take God grace and hard work to gain your respect back.

Never ever give room to a woman to insult you directly to your face not even jokenly, women are like children.

None of my side chicks dare call me the name 'BABY' not even my wife, that is were disrespect start from, you are the BOSS not the BABY angry
They all refer to me as 'SIR', except my wife who mostly refer to me as 'MY EXCELLENCY, MY LOVE OR MY KING'

My Brother, Your wife don see you finish

SOLUTION: Look for a god fearing side chick, who will respect and be praying for you and start f*cking her. Ignore your wife, come home very late, some days don't even come home. Let her suspect that you are f*cking outside, but make sure she don't find out but let her be suspecting. When you come home play with the children, buy them gift and go to bed, don't even touch her. Provide for the family, always be happy for no reason, make sure you don't keep an angry face, start dressing nice, buy an expensive perfume and use it, start wearing nice jeans and T-shirts etc.

Stop talking too much, let your response be brief and straight to the point........

(REMEMBER AGAIN ) Always leave very early and come home very late

Within 3 months her brain will reset, If e no reset just leave her for God, because won other broda don the shine her Kongo well pass yougrin

So what will u do for the slanderous one not to abuse u to ur face, and if they abuse, what should u do to caution that?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2023
One of the problems we have on this forum is our inability to address issues based on the people involved, rather than focusing on gender. I asked a question yesterday about how men who find themselves in a certain situation would react. However, it quickly turned into a battle between women and men. The next piece of advice was to marry a second wife, as if struggling with one is not enough.

I saw someone suggesting up there that you should loot her shop and ruin her finances to see how she can be left broke and still be disrespectful. Such nonsense! Nobody seems to care about the individuals involved; the focus is solely on gender, forgetting that no two people are wired alike.

You mentioned that your wife was calm and reserved, so what changed? How did she change, and when did this change occur? If she changed after she started making money, then two possibilities exist: either she's a terrible person, or you were mistreating her when she didn't have much. Which one is it?

I keep emphasizing this point: as a man, if the only thing you have is money, then you're in trouble. I've seen women who earn much more than their husbands, yet you'd never notice it. You need money, leadership skills, good decision-making skills, common sense, good character, and more.

Some men think everything is fine as long as they drop chop money. I pity them.

As a man, analyze the issue, find out what went wrong, and work on fixing it. But if the fault isn't yours and all your efforts for peace fail, then it might be a good time to consider separating from her.

17 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by AlphaHakimi: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2023
Dear men,

I want to take out time to properly educate you oh how women think and act. I also want to educate you on the general solution to most problems you face in your marriage or relationship.

A woman was created to be under a man and hence she should serve at the behest of her husband or boyfriend. Now this authority that was given to men is not just because you have a dick, it is because nature has given you some tools which establishes your authority.

These tools are
1) Developed Reasoning
2) Physical strength
3) Finances.

If a woman senses any weakness in these aforementioned endowment from nature, she is bound to misbehave.

Developed reasoning refers to your ability to make judgement devoid of emotions. If something is black, then it is black even if your emotion is telling you it is white.

Physical strength enables you to navigate this world in providing for yourself and for your family.

Finances enables you to create a certain level of comfort for yourself. When this comfort is created, you then get a woman as part of the comfort you need.
In all these, nature has ensured that you live a life according to what you can provide for yourself.

Now women generally respond to these qualities. If she senses any weakness in any of these attributes, she rebels.

Leaders often times take tough decisions in order to subdue the followers and this makes it easier for them to lead.

NEVER GRANT A WOMAN FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. This is because most women enter into marriage or relationship because it offers them a certain level of financial freedom without responsibility.

Verbal abuse and physical abuse are the same kind if abuse the difference is just in the instrument used.

If you want your wife to stop abusing you, withdraw every form of financial assistance you give her. Close down that shop you opened for her. Make her depend on you for survival.

Just to further explain my point, You cannot abuse your boss at work not because you fear and respect him but because he pays you and thus grants you financial freedom. The day you resign from your job, you automatically discover that you no longer fear or respect your boss.

Don't be afraid to loose your wife, if she is tired of the marriage she should go. Don't endure any form of verbal abuse.

Just make a rule from today, Any day your wife insults you, make her pay the price immediately.

No matter your age, you can still remarry. Men generally avoid women who have been previously married.

Don't worry about your kids, when they grow up, they will understand.

Shalom

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by dkidd: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
bro u will just kill your self,me I left my abusive wife ,after she said she will kill the baby,that it's the baby I now like more than her,pls do away with that wife, avoid snagging wife .my wife attitude made me left her there in imo state.

Mine was shouting at a new born of less than 24 hours because the baby wants to suck. And she's from that same state. It's like they don't value children there? Looking at her own family setting now it's obviously their way. And worse is she did it in the presence of an elderly man whom I respect and respects me. Even when I was correcting her to breastfeed the child she said she's tired and wanted to give her those baby food. A newborn oo. I had to shout at her and even my bro put mouth before she breastfeed oo. Sometimes I fear for the health of the baby because if she can do that when I'm there what will she do when I'm not. Sorry to say women from those parts are terrible and I'm not the only one saying it even my bro sef dey experience am right now too. I thank God I never intended to marry her because I know her true nature is wickedness. Na only that baby she fit get from me. I wish I had known about women from those parts I for just dey ignore her continuously when she was throwing herself at me. My only regret is going rawlings sha

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Jman06(m): 2:17pm On Nov 01, 2023
AlphaHakimi:
Dear men,

I want to take out time to properly educate you oh how women think and act. I also want to educate you on the general solution to most problems you face in your marriage or relationship.

A woman was created to be under a man and hence she should serve at the behest of her husband or boyfriend. Now this authority that was given to men is not just because you have a dick, it is because nature has given you some tools which establishes your authority.

These tools are
1) Developed Reasoning
2) Physical strength
3) Finances.

If a woman senses any weakness in these aforementioned endowment from nature, she is bound to misbehave.

Developed reasoning refers to your ability to make judgement devoid of emotions. If something is black, then it is black even if your emotion is telling you it is white.

Physical strength enables you to navigate this world in providing for yourself and for your family.

Finances enables you to create a certain level of comfort for yourself. When this comfort is created, you then get a woman as part of the comfort you need.
In all these, nature has ensured that you live a life according to what you can provide for yourself.

Now women generally respond to these qualities. If she senses any weakness in any of these attributes, she rebels.

Leaders often times take tough decisions in order to subdue the followers and this makes it easier for them to lead.

NEVER GRANT A WOMAN FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE. This is because most women enter into marriage or relationship because it offers them a certain level of financial freedom without responsibility.

Verbal abuse and physical abuse are the same kind if abuse the difference is just in the instrument used.

If you want your wife to stop abusing you, withdraw every form of financial assistance you give her. Close down that shop you opened for her. Make her depend on you for survival.

Just to further explain my point, You cannot abuse your boss at work not because you fear and respect him but because he pays you and thus grants you financial freedom. The day you resign from your job, you automatically discover that you no longer fear or respect your boss.

Don't be afraid to loose your wife, if she is tired of the marriage she should go. Don't endure any form of verbal abuse.

Just make a rule from today, Any day your wife insults you, make her pay the price immediately.

No matter your age, you can still remarry. Men generally avoid women who have been previously married.

Don't worry about your kids, when they grow up, they will understand.

Shalom
Why do some of you guys think you have better reasoning than females Such delusion! Women reason far better than most men. That is why they successfully turn love relationships to their advantage.

Physical strength is relative. Some women are physically stronger than some men and you know it.

Many women in this country are more financially well off than their male counterparts. If you are surrounded by poor women, I'm surrounded by rich ladies.

So, the premise upon which your post is based hold no water especially in this modern world.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by eniolorunfe: 2:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Leave the house or take her back to her family house (whichever works for you) when next she starts. Let her know she can reach you when she’s ready to stop the disrespect and you will no longer tolerate such. Hopefully, the possibility of loosing you may make her sit up. You need to “act” not talk much.

Most people misbehave when they feel you don’t have options. Sometimes it’s just to test your limits, to see how far they can push you without you pushing back. Let her know you love her but you won’t trade your peace and well being for her excesses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by edunaragold(f): 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by dkidd: 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
,my brother I dey your shoes too,my own wife pack her bag on her own and left to her late father house,went to tell them all sort of things,they invited me after I done pay bride price marry her,me I never went ,am a yoruba my mom is imo make me went there,now am looking for northern or yoruba ,be very careful o,orlu woman will take your child and japa if u care too much about the baby, always do as if nothing concern u,what pains me the most is her senior sister jealous as Junior done marry,but join hands together left, because money still dey road dey come ,since 2yrs I have not seen my daughter.me ma I luck up,now I have seen better better more ok woman ,I hate it when my woman insult me,just imagine my wife lay accusations on me that I was molesting my daughter a 3months old virgina ,it took the help of the northern woman who is bathing the child ,and told her this liquid coming out of your baby is like a pause from female child,not your husband,I know him ,he plays with my daughter ,he can't do this ,shame come catch my wife,pls be careful,I have let go of her ,make she stay that their isu njaba .and I came to notice that pepe body too full there family mind .not of them has called me for once to ask what went wrong ,since the elder sister who is not married came to distroyed our marriage ,I have been single since , using that medium to build and complete my house here in North.i may be remarrying from jos or yoruba ,those ones dey hear word for marriage,,and they will never tell u I want to go,I want to go to my father house, after all u never paid pride price ,she will then take the baby run ,come dey ask u for money ,till u get feed up,I tried it few times ,but I stoped ,let them have the baby,I can't be traveling to imo state like that ,see ipob,me am a soldier ,see seat at home ,make them no go plan for me ,fear orlu people,east woman are the only woman I came to understand no be everything one will tell them,she will discovered your weak point or if the baby is, then use it on u.
On point bro... She knows I love my daughter and she and her people are using that love to manipulate me when I realized it I just decided to let go after the last fight we had so tey nurse when observe her behavior come dey console me. This na same girl when no fit make peem before but as she carry my daughter nw she come show her true nature.. I gats advice myself because I come observe say the manipulation na top one. I thank God I no marry am na born she born and she and her mom wants to steal the child away so she's doing everything within her power to cause fight knowing I don't take nonsense but now I have left all of them to God. Whatever happens happens life must go on. Their objective na to take the child japa. She has told me before that it's her mother's plan. So make I do go see her people as If I be mugu. She's a Nairalander and I see her post on related topics I just laugh. She's even on top this thread. For now they believe they have won. Since then if I meet any girl and she says she's from the East I don't even bother with her anymore. Experience has thought me a strong lesson about girls from that side particularly Imo state. I rather die than have anything serious with them. In fact I no dey use ear hear "Igbo" once I hear the name then I come ask and she confirmed it omor I done jazzi 440. Baba remarry of it's what u need to balance up it's better than putting up with BS only to die from their wahala.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by edunaragold(f): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2023
It's well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Afodot0022(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2023
Op... You have to teach her lesson in a bitter way, women like this msbehave because they have known you as a weak man and know that no matter their excesses, you can't do anything but to still condone their rubbish. Until you prove to her the other side you are made of, she will not learn, very soon , she will start cheating on you that is if she hasn't started already that is when. You will know you are fried up. Firstly if you have a place you can stay for a month or months without her knowing your whereabouts, pls do and if she doesn't change after that move, separate from her finally until sense comes to her head and while you do this, reduces every financially act towards her to the bearest minimum so that she will learn to hustle herself and care for herself by that, she will have sense and appreciate you better.if you got kids, don't worry it will make her have more sense. That's women for you, they tend to misbehave when they find out they have gotten all of you. Do this and while you do this, start having it in mind that you are going to be divorce anytime soon and I bet you, you won't regret it but rather feel bad for not taking it up earlier. This is my story and today I am happy for leaving the ungrateful and unappreciative woman alone. No matter the love you will show her, she will not appreciate which will drain you up and remember high blood pressure is real and it kills. So Act.

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Jman06(m): 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2023
edunaragold:
as your case be na so my own be too,I will send money they will laugh and say how much is this ,I came to understand that the change she dose of for me to let go of the baby.if I talk ,she will cut calls,of I ask of the baby she will cut calls.me too leave them , brother igbo woman too useless
Everybody keep lamenting about Igbo ladies, yet they don't want to change from their bad ways!

Igbos have the highest number of 40+ single women in Nigeria. When you dig deep you'll discover that their greediness is responsible for their not being married. They are too greedy and long throated! An Igbo girl would marry a criminal provided he has money to throw around. Whenever you see them lamenting about yahoo boys killing their girlfriends, they're only paying lip service to the menace. Deep in their hearts they don't care provided they are not the victims.

It is only Igbo ladies that are so shameless that a man who is married abroad would marry them and tie them down in Nigeria while he's abroad enjoying with his oyibo wife. Ladies that call criminals and yahoo boys "Odogwu" because they have ill-gotten wealth.

I won't advise even my enemies to marry an Igbo girl. Never!!!

9 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by NinjaMetahuman: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
You must have noticed this before marriage but you ignored it.

When a woman starts abusing you, the respect is gone and when there is no respect in marriage, there will always be trouble.

You have to earn your respect back or the marriage is heading for the rock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by int0x80(m): 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
She don see you finish and it's obvious you are not giving her enough money. Go and make money bro and see how she will be worshipping you like a demi god.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Yorubafonja: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was

This is why it's good to marry a graduate educated lady that has a good job

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by InvertedHammer: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

/
The first two years is when couples really understand who they married. It may seem that they were dating each other's representatives all the other years. It is a big gamble. But once you prepare your mind for the worst, you can never be surprised. In your case, you hoped for the best, that's why you are disappointed.

/

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UnfairLife7(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Map1 post=126720816]Kids are involved in marriage this days, When you see a growing up Man knee down for a Jobless lady to marry him this is what you get at the end,as a Man, you provide for shelter, food, clothes, education, health, transportation and many unforseen Bill,yet she still Insulting you because you can't create a business for her on time,then if i may ask, what is her own responsibility?My brother there are a lot of better women outside there who are well established and looking for a better husband to marry, when it gets to a stage that Woman don't appreciate your role,send her to her family let them feed her for a month,if she threatened to cheat on you,send her out , before any Man can give a woman 5k now,her Toto will cry for it[/quote] your ending is a mere falacy guy. Na broke guys or poor men get that mentality

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UptownVibes(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:
You don't need to lay a finger on her but rather, insult her back.

When she calls you a fool, call her an idiot.

Omo! How una dey cope for that kind life?
More see finish o..

He caused it.. You opened a business for her,and she could not give account and grow it. The mumu wants to open another for her.. Why won't she calk him a fool,when he acts like a big fool?

She feels op can't live without her. So to make her stop this bulshit,op gat show her that he can actually live happily without her..

Leave her to eat her food.. Let her sex her bed, let her pay her bills herself. Provide for yourself and kids..

When ever she comes to her senses and realize that you are her husband, then you can treat her as a wife..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by DavidEsq(m): 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

Someone actually did this some years ago and told the story here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So What Does A Lady Gain From A Broke Guy In A Relationship? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.