Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31583 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by cocoxs: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
You sound just like my brother only they are not married and have 2 kids together, she had 3 kids before, so he is taking care of 5 kids. My brother has even sold 2 of our late fathers houses just to please this woman and its the same opening of boutique and stocking it. She sells and don't use the money to restock. You better get yourself out of that sort of relationship. Woman no fit insult me and i will live with her.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by delpee(f): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

Have you tried reporting her to the Gender Based Violence office? It's not for women alone. They're quite helpful. They may be able to counsel her and guide you both towards restoring peace in your home.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by don89(m): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2023
She is not your wife, a wife is not supposed to insult her husband, maybe she is having an affair outside that makes her to insult you, if you want to live long, please send her back to her parents, don't say because of your kids, you may die ,leaving them behind.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

As a man, you are the Boss of the family. Just like a captain of a ship or plane. It is your responsibility to take control and lead.

The moment your wife start insulting you directly to your face, am sorry to say that you have failed, it will take God grace and hard work to gain your respect back.

Never ever give room to a woman to insult you directly to your face not even jokenly, women are like children.

None of my side chicks dare call me the name 'BABY' not even my wife, that is were disrespect start from, you are the BOSS not the BABY angry
They all refer to me as 'SIR', except my wife who mostly refer to me as 'MY EXCELLENCY, MY LOVE OR MY KING'

My Brother, Your wife don see you finish

SOLUTION: Look for a god fearing side chick, who will respect and be praying for you and start f*cking her. Ignore your wife, come home very late, some days don't even come home. Let her suspect that you are f*cking outside, but make sure she don't find out but let her be suspecting. When you come home play with the children, buy them gift and go to bed, don't even touch her. Provide for the family, always be happy for no reason, make sure you don't keep an angry face, start dressing nice, buy an expensive perfume and use it, start wearing nice jeans and T-shirts etc.

Stop talking too much, let your response be brief and straight to the point........

(REMEMBER AGAIN ) Always leave very early and come home very late

Within 3 months her brain will reset, If e no reset just leave her for God, because won other broda don the shine her Kongo well pass yougrin

Please don't be offended.Are you actually cheating on your wife for no just cause?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

As a man, you are the Boss of the family. Just like a captain of a ship or plane. It is your responsibility to take control and lead.

The moment your wife start insulting you directly to your face, am sorry to say that you have failed, it will take God grace and hard work to gain your respect back.

Never ever give room to a woman to insult you directly to your face not even jokenly, women are like children.

None of my side chicks dare call me the name 'BABY' not even my wife, that is were disrespect start from, you are the BOSS not the BABY angry
They all refer to me as 'SIR', except my wife who mostly refer to me as 'MY EXCELLENCY, MY LOVE OR MY KING'

My Brother, Your wife don see you finish

SOLUTION: Look for a god fearing side chick, who will respect and be praying for you and start f*cking her. Ignore your wife, come home very late, some days don't even come home. Let her suspect that you are f*cking outside, but make sure she don't find out but let her be suspecting. When you come home play with the children, buy them gift and go to bed, don't even touch her. Provide for the family, always be happy for no reason, make sure you don't keep an angry face, start dressing nice, buy an expensive perfume and use it, start wearing nice jeans and T-shirts etc.

Stop talking too much, let your response be brief and straight to the point........

(REMEMBER AGAIN ) Always leave very early and come home very late

Within 3 months her brain will reset, If e no reset just leave her for God, because won other broda don the shine her Kongo well pass yougrin

Please don't be offended.Are you actually cheating on your wife for no just cause? That's are you sleeping with those side chicks?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by okoroemeka(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:
You don't need to lay a finger on her but rather, insult her back.

When she calls you a fool, call her an idiot.

Omo! How una dey cope for that kind life?
a time may reach when the honour of been a man is at stake and you are pushed against the wall,that is when a good resounding slap is required,the day my wife seized my car keys that I will not go anywhere,a car I bought with my money,even her father in the village don't have a car,I just have to give her a hot slap and the car keys appeared

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Map1:
Kids are involved in marriage this days, When you see a growing up Man knee down for a Jobless lady to marry him this is what you get at the end,as a Man, you provide for shelter, food, clothes, education, health, transportation and many unforseen Bill,yet she still Insulting you because you can't create a business for her on time,then if i may ask, what is her own responsibility?My brother there are a lot of better women outside there who are well established and looking for a better husband to marry, when it gets to a stage that Woman don't appreciate your role,send her to her family let them feed her for a month,if she threatened to cheat on you,send her out , before any Man can give a woman 5k now,her Toto will cry for it

There's more to this story, a woman can't grow that disrespectful out of the blue, OP no day tell us something.

In this case there's two sides to this story.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by johnlegend01: 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2023
issylarry:

If you abide with what I said you will come out of it ..I hope you understands this

You are at fault in everything ..Don’t you know it takes a disciplined woman to know what she needs and not want ?

You have spoiled her that at any demands she gets it ..Why not try the other way round ?

Have you form brokenness before? Or you feel you are too caring and feel pity for her even when you have and u can’t do without given to her when she ask you for anything !

As a man you don’t answer all women’s wants they are insatiable means u can’t satisfy woman unless she is in need!

Sometimes the solution is good slap to reset their brain but I won’t asked you to go that lane

Let’s take this steps
1.Get enough foods stuff in the house and make sure there are more than enough food in the house and all the basic utilities are handled
2.Form brokenness and feel down at times this is to know her real identity ..

For evening go out chill for beer parlour or just refresh your mind ..Don’t cheat but be free..Dont over drink just make your self happy !

3.Dont eat too much in the house ,sometimes tell her u are filled ..that you don’t have appetite

4. Hit the Gym and pour your annoyance on that

5. Dress well and smell nice

6.All the business you want to open for her ..Tell her you will but she need to take her time and ask her sensitive questions about her feasibility study on the new business ..tell her to give you time like some months ..
7.Surprise her needs not gratify her immediate want
8.Be careful too and pray more ,if she wasn’t like that before work on your self so u can be the book she reads
9.Dont insult her back just give her silent treatment ,do all you need to do to the house and for sometimes avoid over familiarities and mind your business.
10.Read more or research more !keep working on your self
in all leave it to God

I come in peace I hope it meets you in peace .. God be with your marriage

A married man here.
👍

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Karleb(m): 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2023
okoroemeka:
a time may reach when the honour of been a man is at stake and you are pushed against the wall,that is when a good resounding slap is required,the day my wife seized my car keys that I will not go anywhere,a car I bought with my money,even her father in the village don't have a car,I just have to give her a hot slap and the car keys appeared

grin grin grin grin

I don't condone abuse of any form but this is funny!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Amaggedon: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

Insult woman back lol . Na cold treatment dey reset their brain . If you follow them dey mouth na their strongest point be that , them go finish you.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by reddingtonblack: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
pocohantas:

Speaking from experience as an insulting troll. Yours is definitely a case of hurt from Tinubu's economy. Pftttt!

i heard you
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by pocohantas(f): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
reddingtonblack:

i heard you

Leading by example. I hope OP's wife emulates you. Lol!
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Oyindidi(f): 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2023
She was a calm woman before she changed into insulting you. What is that thing that made her to change all of a sudden? I wanted to cruise but on a second thought I decided to reply responsibly because I'm really pissed with my husband.. Before marriage I was happy smiling young lady cool after marriage he started looking for ways to trigger me( according to him) cheesy I was still calm till I couldn't take it anymore I started fighting back, I was like guy don't take my smile away. There's no type of insult I've not received embarassed he'll insult my late father, my mother, my brothers and sisters. gradually I started insulting back, I can't stand someone insult my late father.. Just this evening he came back insulting me and I was telling him to learn to talk without abusive words. What is that thing that is making your wife to insult you like this because I'm not buying this story, the good man that is been insulted for his good deeds. My brother tell your story to kids here not me.
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Ishilove: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
Can I suggest you record her insulting you, and then play it back to her when she is calmer. Ask her how she would feel if you used such words on her.

If she has any modicum of sense and conscience she will introspect and work on her attitude. If it doesn't move her, then I'm sorry you are on your own

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Farfalla(f): 9:00pm On Nov 01, 2023
slickgirl:
My dear brother, let me tell you the truth. You no dey fxck that woman well. It's the number 1 reason women insult their husbands or boy friends.
Get her into a position, suck her pussy hard and finger her as you are sucking her, put the pussy month and spit into her mouth, kiss passionately while still fingering her.

After about 45 mins to one hour, and you are sure she is dripping, start fucking her , enter very hard for like 3 mins then start sucking her again for another 5 mins. Then start fucking her from behind very hard. Make sure you use condom incase you are a 1 min man. After like 1:30mins into the fucking, remove the condom and Bleep her raw very hard and very quickly and cum into her, the wake up and go clean up.
Drink something energy drink and tell her to start sucking your breast while you start fingering her again. The second round should take another 2 hrs.

Things go just change like magic.
grin

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by flokii: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2023
Never be afraid to walk away from a toxic relationship or marriage.. don't wait till it's too late when people will be doing candle light in your remembrance..
No man deserves verbal abuse from any woman no matter the situation.. why can't she go out there and work for money, let her see if it's easy.

@OP you better give her space.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by yungkc(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=126731356][font=georgia]One of the problems we have on this forum is our inability to address issues based on the people involved, rather than focusing on gender. I asked a question yesterday about how men who find themselves in a certain situation would react. However, it quickly turned into a battle between women and men. The next piece of advice was to marry a second wife, as if struggling with one is not enough.

I saw someone suggesting up there that you should loot her shop and ruin her finances to see how she can be left broke and still be disrespectful. Such nonsense! Nobody seems to care about the individuals involved; the focus is solely on gender, forgetting that no two people are wired alike.

You mentioned that your wife was calm and reserved, so what changed? How did she change, and when did this change occur? If she changed after she started making money, then two possibilities exist: either she's a terrible person, or you were mistreating her when she didn't have much. Which one is it?

I keep emphasizing this point: as a man, if the only thing you have is money, then you're in trouble. I've seen women who earn much more than their husbands, yet you'd never notice it. You need money, leadership skills, good decision-making skills, common sense, good character, and more.

Some men think everything is fine as long as they drop chop money. I pity them.

As a man, analyze the issue, find out what went wrong, and work on fixing it. But if the fault isn't yours and all your efforts for peace fail, then it might be a good time to consider separating from her.

Smartest comment...You really hit the nail on the head.That was apt.Kudos
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by wjxavier(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2023
When you won’t read your Bible. You’ll come to the internet to look for answers.

King Solomon in the book of proverbs said “It is better to dwell on the roof top than to stay WITH a quarrelsome woman.”

If you’re always busy and far away from her, who will she insult?

I think you’re too frequently around her. And you are also emotionally dependent on her.

Were you raised in a single parent home?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by cedricksly: 9:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
I wanted to say she is handling the home running cost, u til I saw you said you handled two business for her already, which means you are the sole bread winner of that family. The issue is you did not lead her with fear and respect for you right from the very dating time, Na why e dey happen for marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by yewit37486: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nonexisting1:
You were shinning teeth on your wedding day dancing like mumu and probably mocking bachelors in attendance with the most useless question in this world "what are you waiting for". Shut up and enjoy your marriage abeg.

Kai, you have no joy at all cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Kenosky1: 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Guy, you are not a saint. Please what did you do wrong so that we will know how to advise you.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by EndRape2(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Damaged soul, may God not give any woman this type of man.

uote author=Cruise777 post=126718078] grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her knowledge , let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

.[/quote]
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Aodun: 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
There are some basic things you should understand, being a gentleman will make you weak before any woman, set a standard and don't compromise for anyone, shining teeth everytime and doing their wish will make them think you are a mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by achimendy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

That's not the way of a man.

If she insult him is either he slap her or end the marriage. Because I know keeping quiet will not help issues but make it worse.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by sweethoney1234(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
This life sha nor balance here I am looking for a man like you.. but all I could get is your wife replica in my husband.. I stopped laughing and discussing with him.. cos mehn the insult this days is something else.. have refuse to even add to my child cos of this insult He tends to me.. sometimes I want to run away. But where do I go… omoh na to stay till when God make a headway for me.. pple having same behavior as your wife do not change as they grow older dey get worse off.. now she is a woman nd not a man.. my dear brother it will continue no amount of prayers and fasting will change her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by teemac01(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Leave bro...you will wake up one morning with someone standing over you with a knife one day...or hot oil poured on you...the whole headache no worth am...even if children are involved...cause it will only get worse according to your story.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by TheMostComplex1: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

She has been like this long before she gave birth,man is just managing and praying she changes. Not easy to be honest,not easy at all,the narrative will change once a man reacts physically. I pray God takes control of this one.

You cannot look into a man's eyes and call him an idiot,a fool etc,even as I type she is ranting on me,I wish I could record her voice and send it here.

Bro I feel for you. But what could have led to this?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by EndRape2(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2023
If you insult her, she will insult you back, 1 million times .

Mugu . Respect is reciprocal.

If you want your woman to respect and not insult you, respect and not insult her too.

uote author=cocoxs post=126740824]You sound just like my brother only they are not married and have 2 kids together, she had 3 kids before, so he is taking care of 5 kids. My brother has even sold 2 of our late fathers houses just to please this woman and its the same opening of boutique and stocking it. She sells and don't use the money to restock. You better get yourself out of that sort of relationship. Woman no fit insult me and i will live with her.[/quote]
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Nonexisting1: 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Map1:
Kids are involved in marriage this days, When you see a growing up Man knee down for a Jobless lady to marry him this is what you get at the end,as a Man, you provide for shelter, food, clothes, education, health, transportation and many unforseen Bill,yet she still Insulting you because you can't create a business for her on time,then if i may ask, what is her own responsibility?My brother there are a lot of better women outside there who are well established and looking for a better husband to marry, when it gets to a stage that Woman don't appreciate your role,send her to her family let them feed her for a month,if she threatened to cheat on you,send her out , before any Man can give a woman 5k now,her Toto will cry for it
Your comment should be enlarged and placed in every simp's home. It's very important to marry mature vaginarians and not all these recent grads that think about nothing except iphone15. A mature, older, walking class vaginarian will never give you this kind of headache in marriage because at age 30 and above, she is mentally ready to start a home but most simps will rather go for under 25s that move around braless.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by lendahand(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
that's it oo. Women are illogical beings. When you don't club, don't smoke, don't carry olosho, they see you like a man without options, can you imagine?? I have shocked mine too grin

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by tete7000(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

He will open the boutique for her and tomorrow she will come back asking for supermarket. The poor man don enter one chance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Truthshscrazy: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Must u do every thing ur wife demands? Una no understand how women be ooo...Na una dey let this women ride una......

By responding to all her demands like a waiter....you have made her, overtime, feel she has higher leverage in the relationship hence she feels she has power to do wateva she likes.....

Marriage no be by force oooo....no go die ooo
Try using scare tactics by telling her attitude is frustrating you and u want a divorce....it might be that's what she wants too hence behaving like a werey so u can break up with her...

If not....she will likely tell u she's not going anywhere.....with the behavior u described ..she will think u are joking because she already sees u as a weak man that don't have the balls to check her... So make sure u draft a real and proper divorce agreement Incase u need to actually divorce .... Drop her the agreement and see her reaction ....when some pple see the victim of their abuse is reacting, they often stop.....

U cannot be paying bills and bankrolling someone yet they behaving like they are doing u a favour by being with you...... baba no let hypertension kill you..

.. If ur first try at marriage no work....
Try with someone else or stay your lane...
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / A Lady Invited me To Her Place And Abandoned Me On The Road / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.