Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

When Your Wife Constantly Insults You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Wife Constantly Insults You (31572 Views)

HE said: My Wife Constantly Deny Me Of Sex What Should I Do? / How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Emperor5(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
She continues with it because you tolerate it at her first attempt.
It's very important for man to have principle though matter the love, never give room for gilberish

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by PoliteActivist: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of

Maybe change your moniker. Maybe that's why she calls you an idiot. Change 2021 to a date in the future
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by ivolt: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
You caused it.
When she asks for something, you refuse but when she add insult, then you give in.
She has learnt that only insults can make you fulfil her request.
The solution, when you decide not to do something, never change your decision even if she insults you.
She will learn that insult is useless.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by DavidEsq(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

Must u do every thing ur wife demands? Una no understand how women be ooo...Na una dey let this women ride una......

By responding to all her demands like a waiter....you have made her, overtime, feel she has higher leverage in the relationship hence she feels she has power to do wateva she likes.....

Marriage no be by force oooo....no go die ooo
Try using scare tactics by telling her attitude is frustrating you and u want a divorce....it might be that's what she wants too hence behaving like a werey so u can break up with her...

If not....she will likely tell u she's not going anywhere.....with the behavior u described ..she will think u are joking because she already sees u as a weak man that don't have the balls to check her... So make sure u draft a real and proper divorce agreement Incase u need to actually divorce .... Drop her the agreement and see her reaction ....when some pple see the victim of their abuse is reacting, they often stop.....

U cannot be paying bills and bankrolling someone yet they behaving like they are doing u a favour by being with you...... baba no let hypertension kill you..

.. If ur first try at marriage no work....
Try with someone else or stay your lane...
Words on marble
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by matm: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Don't beat her unless she beats u.
If she insults u, I I insult her back and she will thread more carefully
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Urheadmaster(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Keep quiet. You have nothing to say tongue
Karleb:
You don't need to lay a finger on her but rather, insult her back.

When she calls you a fool, call her an idiot.

Omo! How una dey cope for that kind life?

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by qtx(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore
There is the side of the story you are yet to tell us. A calm and reserved woman all of a sudden has become wild, just like that? ehn ehn. Tell us at what point things started getting sour. Am sure if we bring your wife to tell her own story, you will have something to defend too. Oya confess before i change my mind? What happened? What did you do? You have babe
(s) you keep outside? na one of the things wei de vex woman be that.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Tayorshd87: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
U na bad guy 🀣

U don Tay for the game πŸ˜‚

MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

As a man, you are the Boss of the family. Just like a captain of a ship or plane. It is your responsibility to take control and lead.

The moment your wife start insulting you directly to your face, am sorry to say that you have failed, it will take God grace and hard work to gain your respect back.

Never ever give room to a woman to insult you directly to your face not even jokenly, women are like children.

None of my side chicks dare call me the name 'BABY' not even my wife, that is were disrespect start from, you are the BOSS not the BABY angry
They all refer to me as 'SIR', except my wife who mostly refer to me as 'MY EXCELLENCY, MY LOVE OR MY KING'

My Brother, Your wife don see you finish

SOLUTION: Look for a god fearing side chick, who will respect and be praying for you and start f*cking her. Ignore your wife, come home very late, some days don't even come home. Let her suspect that you are f*cking outside, but make sure she don't find out but let her be suspecting. When you come home play with the children, buy them gift and go to bed, don't even touch her. Provide for the family, always be happy for no reason, make sure you don't keep an angry face, start dressing nice, buy an expensive perfume and use it, start wearing nice jeans and T-shirts etc.

Stop talking too much, let your response be brief and straight to the point........

(REMEMBER AGAIN ) Always leave very early and come home very late

Within 3 months her brain will reset, If e no reset just leave her for God, because won other broda don the shine her Kongo well pass yougrin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UnfairLife7(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Yorubafonja:
This is why it's good to marry a graduate educated lady that has a good job
Lol

Which good job dey for naija sef. How many men get better legit job not to talk of women. You go just old put for house if you're looking for a graduate woman with good job. Unless you yourself has a super good job to attract such calibre of women

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Wannabenz: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
Just leave her and travel or go and stay with one of your guys. Stop any communications with her till she comes back to her senses.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Map1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
[quote author=UnfairLife7 post=126738551][/quote] well that's your thoughts, how we make our money is differ and how we spend it will not be the same.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UnfairLife7(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Keep quiet. You have nothing to say tongue
what do you have to say?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her
Us Christians indeed. So Nl is your Holy spirit to go to when your marriage is in crisis?

How's a woman who threatened to cheat on you a Christian? Y'all will not face your kingdom journey in totality, you will branch to carry church going Omo wobe when you face the consequences you come back here to cry wolf.

Us Christians indeed!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Urheadmaster(m): 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Shut up
UnfairLife7:
what do you have to say?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Charly68: 5:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
When you don't let your woman know you work for money to make it ,she won't appreciate your effort. Take her back to her parents house and ask them to send her back after they are through teaching her to honour and respect her husband .. Just pretend as if you you are going to visit her people for some days and let her take her clothings. . Drop her there and excuse yourself... Such nonsense should not be tolerated from a woman that one married legitimately..

9 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by TPound(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

Na this person Jesus dey talk wey dem slap and e turn the other cheek grin

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UnfairLife7(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tayorshd87:
U na bad guy 🀣

U don Tay for the game πŸ˜‚

I laugh at you in Swahili. No let nairalanders decieve you with their liesπŸ˜‚
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Morbeta11(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
My wife was doing same and also taking advantage of the fact that we are living in a women's country.......I stopped discussing my plans with her, but keep providing. For almost four months we weren't that close as we used to. I noticed some changes ever since I went to Ghana for Summer. I noticed she is desperate to talk and make peace, but I keep my distance carefully. Funny enough, she knows all my properties and investments in Naija are in the name of our children. Am now using silence to treat her Bleep ups. I vow never to exchange words with her or behave irrationally cos I will lose. I keep my game close to my chest. She knows my antecedents and how I play my game. She is sueing for peace indirectly but my approach towards her is with a very long native spoon...78% of Nigerian women grow wings over night wen they acclimatise with the diaspora system and always come out victorious if you dare enter into the ring with them.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UnfairLife7(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Shut up
olodo
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by mikeapollo: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:
Before I say one thing my wife has abused the hell out of me,she was such a calm and reserved person before we married,but today at the slightest of misunderstanding she begins the insult,even getting close to my face telling me to beat her,I have never laid a finger on her,but she is tempting me to do that. How can a woman calls a man fool, idiot, animal? I have reported her family severally and yet she is not changing.

I opened a boutique business for her last year,now she said she wants to sell baby things,and I have done it half way,I had to just prank her that the other money I was expecting hasn't come, immediately she began the insult again to my face,as it is the prank is getting real because I will not give her the money anymore

Are you sure you give her powerful and sweet experience in the ''other room''?
You may be fumbling in that area!
Give a super experience one weekend and you would see her nerves calm down. She will look into your eyes in the morning and smile at you!

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Nicoddemus(m): 5:43pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude,they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

Your position in church doesn't stop you from taking clear cut out decision. Be sound, be decisive oga

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:44pm On Nov 01, 2023
Whatever you do, don't beat her.

Be looking at her until her plans comes to light.

Do not give in to her demands anymore.

She has a plan in the offing.

Let her folks know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by UnfairLife7(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Uptheante:
It's either a man is banging her outside or is about to bang her. She's already compared you with the other man/men outside & found you wanting in terms of money, dick size or sexual performance in bed. That makes her to disrespect you. I'm sure you didn't marry her as a virgin, hence the comparison & disdain for you is bound to happen especially if you are soft on her.
In other words, your wife don see you finish.

Here's what you should do: find a way to stop eating her food to avoid poisoning (because such a woman can kill you through that), start flirting with other women & make her understand that you will divorce her & replace her with other women if she doesn't change for good.
If she's still adamant on her bad behavior, replace her fast without thinking twice.
On a flip side, don't forget to carry out DNA test secretly on your kids if you have any
Chief justice of Nairaland. Let's wait for the woman side of story

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by NAC1666: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Rapture2021:

She is not insulting you. it's Love
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by mariahAngel(f): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2023
Coleman7:
Let your words be few. Stop talking much with her.
Grow your spirit man be alive. Do whatever you feel is good to her, be nice to her.
Proceed and open the boutique for her, but don't let your mouth be open for long, always act more and say less. Don't treat her bad, even when she does so. If the heat is so much, you can leave the house and stay off for days without her knowing your movement.

Let your words be few but treat her nice.

πŸ™„
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Hubeznigeria(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

Nawa for you. Are you a man or woman?
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Babsolala: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Na joke I dey joke ooo

Organize Boys and thugs to break into her shop at night and let them pack everything in her shop, so that her business can collapse

Sell it off without her
, let her return penniless under your roof

Let's see how she will insult you while she feeds off you, and get common upkeep from you

What sort of advice are you giving to the OP like this?
I guess na joke you dey again.

Rapture2021:

Thank you,for long I stopped laughing much with her due to this her attitude, they was a time she threatened cheating on me. These ladies takes advantage of us christians who hold positions in church, thinking we cannot divorce. But I will shock her

At the bolded, WHAT are you married to?
Have you cheated on her before? Why would a wife use this as a threat against her husband? This is disgusting.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Sleekfingers: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nagging is the second name of a woman. Best to ignore her or talk about it. Let her know what she is doing wrong.
Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by Akerele44(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
Therock5555:
Sir, with all due respect, lemme tell you a violent/non violent step to take.

When madam starts to para and she's all in your face saying trash, just grab her neck and push her to the wall.

Don't choke her but don't remove your hand either, just use your body weight to pin her to the wall then hoarsely whisper into her ears

"Baby girl (or what ever pet name you use to call her) respect yourself this moment, don't let me cross the line, trust me you won't like what would happen if you dare me next time, respect yourself."

Then let her go and walk out of the house, go and drink yoghurt and chop meat then come back and chill at home without a care.

Trust me, if she has a conscience, she'll have thought about her actions and felt sorry for herself. From there she'll apologize and y'all have mad make up sex.

Grabbing her earlier has proven to her that you could dish her a surprise beating anytime you wish and women don't like the fact that their mouth could cause a potential beating so she'll use it better.

I don't encourage violence of any kind but sometimes putting some people in their place is not just the right thing but the only thing to do.

This guy don watch movies tire πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2023
What people don’t know is that genuine honor and respect from a wife is not material dependent.It’s organic,inborn.If it is not there it is not there.At best she will offer you conditional or lip service respect.BUT...
With Jesus Christ the most dishonoring and disrespectful wife with turn to the MOST submissive wife ever.
Jesus Christ the answer.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by magzey: 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
may be our problem is in ZA OZA ROOM not financial issue, do something before she turn into a trade fair wife. women are very difficult to come by. grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Constantly Insults You by correctguy101(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2023
Karleb:

Lols..

Yeye adviser....

Is there any point in such exchange?

If our bobo no like the yabbings, he should draw a line and dare her to cross it. If she's bold and crosses the line... Smack down immediately... grin

But no joke..

The man should just free himself from whatever he thinks only she can provide and let her go.

It's that simple.

Me wey no like wahala., smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated / Why Do Most Ladies Fall Easily For Guys Through Social Media Than Physical? / Are U Planning to Propose To HER?Are U Married Already??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.