Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects (39399 Views)

Care Assistant / Healthcare Job: UK Residents / Trucks Of Illegal Immigrants From Niger Republic Intercepted In Kogi. Photos / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Immigrants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by CoronaVirusPro: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
JohnQueen:
Okay you can actually read, but comprehension seems to be the problem, which means your reading skills are mehhh!

CANADIAN CITIZENS(Holders of the passport)! Wetin concern B1/B2 inside?

You are having a problem with decoding.

A foreigner is a foreigner!

Whether he or she is on visa or visa free travel, you still remain a foreigner!

Kapish?
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by FoggedBrain: 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hideaki:
It's only a simpleton that will choose Canada as his place of japa

Nothing is in Canada

Canada went from a country everyone was looking up to in Europe back to some nightmarish WEF post national experiment

Just premium cold , long distance, more bills and loneliness

I rather be in Russia than Canada

Canada is just a glorified Alaska

But Canada is not a European country na

1 Like

Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by lendahand(m): 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Papilagreen:
Okay papi here let me turn the tide now for a bit.
So form my own side let me first of all day I live in America and not Canada. But lately, people have been flooding in from Canada and all part of the world into America.

Infact the Americans now are now scared the rate at which they pull in.
They now call these people sleepers.

Now here is my point. See most people will hear the amount they will be paying you in dollars and you will receive a new job offer and you will be happy not doing proper research.

See I got a job of $85,000 per year last month and I turned it down.
Now here are my reasons for turning it down.
At first I was happy when I got the job offer but when I did my research I found this.

1, the cheapest house rent I could afford was 2,890 per month including light water and Internet. Now if I pay that I only have $56 left from my monthly salary. Now that is the cheapest house. And the worst part is that the house is 30mins drive from my place of work. The houses closeby i.e 50 to 10mins drive away from my work they don't rent it's either air B&B or you buy morguage and it's on the high side. I haven't even talked feeding, gas,phone bill etc. My present job pays me less $45,000 monthly I live in a 2 bedroom apartment and I am okay and I get to save more I live in a small town but very okay. So in summary, America the more u make the more u pay on expenses and we never talk TAXES yet lol.
It's good to be physically mentally and emotionally ready to make it in America.
you live in Saskatoon??
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by naijaman3: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Easy and straight forward path? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And they are in the top 3 countries applying for H1B visa.

You people can make a 10 mile look like 1 mile and why most people have made wrong decisions in their japa quest.

You keep talking about TN visa, Do you know what it takes for a US company to file you or seek foreign employment. Oh! Someone told you it is easy shey? Mexicans are flooding the southern boarder, and you are talking about how easy it is for a NAFTA member to get TN visa. Don’t you think they would have applied for same TN visa since you said it is “EASY”

You don’t even know the market you talking about!

Canadians are somersaulting to even get H1B and you are here talking about how easy it is to get TN visa

CoronaVirusPro:

Same applies to Canadian citizens. US companies generally don't like filing for foreigners!

Why do you think Canada is the 3rd highest applicant for H1B behind Indian?

Y`all making it sound like its an express for a Canadian to get work authorization in the USA.

If unemployment was that easy to get, people on B1/B2 visa will be seeking employment before they become illegals.

It looks to me like you are mixing a lot of things up here. TN visa and H1B visa are both work visa that have different requirements and benefits. Here are a couple of points about both type of work visas:

1. Only Canadian citizens and Mexican citizens can apply for TN visa while anybody all over the world can apply for H1B visa.
2. TN visa does NOT need employer sponsorship while H1B needs employer sponsorship. For TN visa, all you need is a valid employment. You don’t need to be in the US to get the job. People get qualified US job while still in Canada.
3. There is quota on the number of HB1 visa issued annually while there is no quota on the number of TN visa issued annually.
4. TN visa is limited to certain professions while HB1 visa is not.
5. TN visa can be obtained immediately at a U.S. port of entry/airport with your letter of employment on the day you are leaving for the US. On the other hand, H1B visa can only be obtained by filing a petition with USCIS which can take several months.
6. TN visa does NOT allow for dual intent while HB1 visa allows for dual intent. Meaning, applicant can intend to be nonimmigrants and eventually leave the U.S. while also intending to stay permanently.
7. Both the TN visa and the H1B visa can be issued in increments of 1 day to 3 years per stay
8. TN visa can be renewed unlimited amount of times while the H1B visa is generally limited to 6 years.

You can read the following links about the similarities and differences between these two types of visas.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/h-1b-tn-visa-which-should-canadian-mexican-choose.html

https://rjimmigrationlaw.com/resources/as-a-canadian-should-i-apply-for-a-tn-visa-or-an-h-1b-visa/

https://www.immi-usa.com/h1b-visa-vs-tn-visa/

My take is, if you get a qualified job as a Canadian, then TN visa is very easy to get (note that I did not say that the visa is guaranteed).
About Mexican flooding the US boarder instead of applying for TN visa, my guess is that those flooding the boarder do not have the education requirement to qualify for TN visa and they are also not in the professions that qualify for TN visa. Note that most profession (I did not say all) that requires a Bachelor’s degree qualify for TN visa.

In my view, the reasons some Canadian are applying for H1B visa instead of TN visa could be because those applying for H1B visa do not have the education requirement to qualify for TN visa and they are also not in the professions that qualify for TN visa. In addition to that, they may also prefer H1B because of the dual intent explained above that H1B visa allows for but TN visa does not allow for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by naijaman3: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I'm not disputing those born in the USA. I'm sure of those who became citizen by naturalisation. There are conditions attached to their being citizens, unlike those born in America and if they flout thise rules, it can be revoked. I've explained this also in the subsequent post which I made. I didn't just want American citizenship. I'd have gotten one cos with my level, I'm eligible. I don't have to talk much on this. One man's meat is another man's prison. I like entering the USA with visa just as I've been doing since 2004.

As a naturalised citizen, they want you to always be connected with their system and you can't just go there, swear to an oath , secure their citizenship after the green card and now leave and work elsewhere without looking back. If you must leave, then you have to return within a stipulated period of time and if you exceed that allowable time, then you'd need to explain yourself with proofs when returning. Those born there don't have to go through such scrutiny whenever they're returning.

However, you could work as a naturalised citizen outside America, if the USA company employed you there or the government posts you out as in the case of the military and other government workers. This isn't a debatable topic. It's what I know. You may also check with any known immigration lawyer or you check Google for details.

I am not sure where you are getting your information from about a naturalized US citizen losing their citizenship if they decide to leave the US to live in another country without looking back. If you as a naturalized citizen want to live outside of the USA forever, just make sure that you are filing your US taxes annually. If this is done, you are good to go and you will never lose your citizenship (based on the laws that exists today).

There are certain things that can make you lose your US citizenship, but prolonged absence from the US is not one of them. You can check the following links about living outside of the US as a naturalized US citizen for more details:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-i-move-abroad-after-becoming-naturalized-us-citizen.html

https://www.stilt.com/blog/2020/06/can-i-lose-my-us-citizenship-if-i-live-abroad/

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-l
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by naijaman3: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
sheeda995:

You have worked in Europe for 17years?Happy Slave

sheeda995:

I thought I was the only Canadian that appreciate the tax system but Nigerian thieves want free light water and not pay tax. If they don't like the tax system they can go back to their country. I wish I could say this to some people when I meet them
Many of them are angry because unlike in Nigeria, they can't keep buying properties without accounting for insurance and taxes.

You claim to be a Canadian in this post and we can see that you are also a Nigerian from reading your other posts. This makes you a Nigerian Canadian like some of us. If this is the case, something is not adding up for me that you are calling someone living and working in Europe a slave when you yourself is a Nigerian Canadian.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by CoronaVirusPro: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2023
naijaman3:

It looks to me like you are mixing a lot of things up here. TN visa and H1B visa are both work visa that have different requirements and benefits. Here are a couple of points about both type of work visas:

1. Only Canadian citizens and Mexican citizens can apply for TN visa while anybody all over the world can apply for H1B visa.
2. TN visa does NOT need employer sponsorship while H1B needs employer sponsorship. For TN visa, all you need is a valid employment. You don’t need to be in the US to get the job. People get qualified US job while still in Canada.
3. There is quota on the number of HB1 visa issued annually while there is no quota on the number of TN visa issued annually.
5. TN visa can be obtained immediately at a U.S. port of entry/airport with your letter of employment on the day you are leaving for the US. On the other hand, H1B visa can only be obtained by filing a petition with USCIS which can take several months.
6. TN visa does NOT allow for dual intent while HB1 visa allows for dual intent. Meaning, applicant can intend to be nonimmigrants and eventually leave the U.S. while also intending to stay permanently.
7. Both the TN visa and the H1B visa can be issued in increments of 1 day to 3 years per stay
8. TN visa can be renewed unlimited amount of times while the H1B visa is generally limited to 6 years.

You can read the following links about the similarities and differences between these two types of visas.

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/h-1b-tn-visa-which-should-canadian-mexican-choose.html

https://rjimmigrationlaw.com/resources/as-a-canadian-should-i-apply-for-a-tn-visa-or-an-h-1b-visa/

My take is, if you get a qualified job as a Canadian, then TN visa is very easy to get (note that I did not say that the visa is guaranteed).
About Mexican flooding the US boarder instead of applying for TN visa, my guess is that those flooding the boarder do not have the education requirement to qualify for TN visa and they are also not in the professions that qualify for TN visa. Note that most profession (I did not say all) that requires a Bachelor’s degree qualify for TN visa.

In my view, the reasons some Canadian are applying for H1B visa instead of TN visa could be because those applying for H1B visa do not have the education requirement to qualify for TN visa and they are also not in the professions that qualify for TN visa. In addition to that, they may also prefer H1B because of the dual intent explained above that H1B visa allows for but TN visa does not allow for.

You need an offer for a TN visa. That's where it gets complicated. Both TN and H1B are employer dependent, and why I told you how many US companies are ready to give you an offer.

Visit LinkedIn and go compare the ratio of employers seeking for TN visa applicants. I am not saying people don't get it, but its very difficult. US employers are not ready to go through hassles when competent skills are littering the country.

Canadians know TN visa exist right? Why are they still all applying in numbers for H1B? That should tell you the play.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by naijaman3: 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You need an offer for a TN visa. That's where it gets complicated. Both TN and H1B are employer dependent, and why I told you how many US companies are ready to give you an offer.

Visit LinkedIn and go compare the ratio of employers seeking for TN visa applicants. I am not saying people don't get it, but its very difficult. US employers are not ready to go through hassles when competent skills are littering the country.

Canadians know TN visa exist right? Why are they still all applying in numbers for H1B? That should tell you the play.

If you qualify for the job, I don't see any reason for the US company not to give you the offer. It does not take the employer any more efforts on their side to hire a Canadian than it would take for them to hire an American. In both cases (for American or Canadian), all the company needs to do is to give you an offer letter. It is the responsibility of the employee to get the visa without the employer doing anything else.

Anyway, if you think that writing and giving a job offer to a Canadian exactly the same way they would to American is an extra hassle to the employer, I don't agree with that. And I think we can leave it this way that you believe what you want, and I believe what I want. Peace!
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by sheeda995(f): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
ednut1:
yes i am broke. We know people like you. I just checked your old posts in 2017 you tried to japa but failed. Pele
I'm glad I failed bro. I was naive at the time that's why.
As I have mentioned, the last wahala you will want in this time of your snow is mine,if you are bored, try some activities.
Dey do your local champion for nairaland jeje
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by CoronaVirusPro: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2023
naijaman3:

If you qualify for the job, I don't see any reason for the US company not to give you the offer. It does not take the employer any more efforts on their side to hire a Canadian than it would take for them to hire an American. In both cases (for American or Canadian), all the company needs to do is to give you an offer letter. It is the responsibility of the employee to get the visa without the employer doing anything else.

Anyway, if you think that writing and giving a job offer to a Canadian exactly the same way they would to American is an extra hassle to the employer, I don't agree with that. And I think we can leave it this way that you believe what you want, and I believe what I want. Peace!

You make it sound easy. grin grin grin

Look for one and LinkedIn and get back here.

If it was as easy as you stated, Mexicans wont be crossing the boarders. Those guys are hardworking and skilled.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by naijaman3: 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2023
sheeda995:

I thought I was the only Canadian that appreciate the tax system but Nigerian thieves want free light water and not pay tax. If they don't like the tax system they can go back to their country. I wish I could say this to some people when I meet them
Many of them are angry because unlike in Nigeria, they can't keep buying properties without accounting for insurance and taxes.

sheeda995:

I'm glad I failed bro. I was naive at the time that's why.
As I have mentioned, the last wahala you will want in this time of your snow is mine,if you are bored, try some activities.
Dey do your local champion for nairaland jeje

On one hand you are claiming to be Canadian and on the other hand you are admitting here that you tried to japa and failed but that was when you were naive. This is exactly why I said earlier that something is not adding up. Why are you trying to claim that you are who you are not? I don't get it.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by ednut1(m): 11:21pm On Nov 02, 2023
naijaman3:

On one hand you are claiming to be Canadian and on the other hand you are admitting here that you tried to japa and failed but that was when you were naive. This is exactly why I say earlier that something is not adding up. Why are you trying to claim that you are who you are not? I don't get it.
bipolar things

1 Like

Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by studyless123: 12:51am On Nov 03, 2023
naijaman3:

Nice research there.

The TN is far easier to get than the H1B. (You don't need a degree)
You're not subject to H1B numerical caps.
Minimal documentation
You can work for multiple employers
No need to file LCA

Meanwhile, H1B is a big hassle for any employer. It's slow, competitive, time bound and expensive. But many Canadians in the bay area, Seattle, NY and Chicago are on H1B. Canada has the 3rd largest number of applicants after India and China. We have Canadian engineers, developers, accountants and other professionals on H1B. So the question is why?
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Papilagreen: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2023
lendahand:
you live in Saskatoon??

I don't live in Canada I live in America.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Papilagreen: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2023
micxwell:
You mean $4,500??
Yes $4,500

1 Like

Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Papilagreen: 1:24am On Nov 03, 2023
Sheggy13:

Seeing the bolded here, it's either you're lying or you got your figures wrong. $85,000 a year you claimed you were offered translates to more than $7,000 per month. Let's even assume this is before tax. It can't be less than $4,000 per month after tax. So how then would you have $56 left in a month after paying monthly rent of $2,890? This makes no mathematical sense to me.

Well Mr proff/mathematician.
Google the company Robinhood investment company.. I bet you haven't heard of it before. So yeah that's where I got the job offer.
Now I won't break down and do the maths for you but if you live in America, then u should know that you should have deductible from health insurance such and dental and vision and etc. Now with that said you get some amount chunk taken out of ur salary every month excluding tax. Also finally I don't need to explain the rent situation in America so if u no go u no go know. So continue dey think the opposite all I say na best of luck to u.

1 Like

Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 11:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kenn55:
Moving out of Canada to where? This should be the question. Immigrants are moving out of Canada but not back to the shithole or third world country they came from.

They are moving mostly to the US and the reason is obvious. You make more money in the US than Canada and the cost of living is slightly lower in the US than Canada. So once they get the Canadian passport which allows them to work in the US, they move to the US to earn better money. So Canada is losing a lot of talents to the US and unfortunately for Canada they can't compete with the US.

In my own circle of Nigerian professionals, 5 people I know have relocated to the US from Canada to get better money. I have been tempted to move to the US lately. In fact, 2 weeks ago, I turned down an offer to move at the dieing minute as my liver failed me. The reason why I don't want to live in the US is due to gun violence and their toxic politics in the age of Trump otherwise I would have joined that movement. I prefer Canada due to those reasons.

So when they say immigrants are leaving, they are leaving to the US using their Canadian citizenship. Canada bothering the US is both good and bad for them. The good thing is that because of trade with the US, they are 8th world largest economy despite being a country of 39million people but the bad thing is that Canadian citizens being able to work in the US means they will continue to lose talents to the US as the US presents a better option economically for immigrants

True that.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
ednut1:
its a probability. Because my colleagues in USA are earning more. But that gun violence wahala is making me scared. The first time i shot a real gun the smoke residue made me almost vomit. I now hate guns🤣. Just watched a video where neighbour argument over noise ended up in a man and his step son getting killed.
That near-nationwide gun violence is making folks to develop extra sensitivity tbh.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Gerrard59(m): 1:02am On Nov 04, 2023
naijaman3:

naijaman3:

I am not sure where you are getting your information from about a naturalized US citizen losing their citizenship if they decide to leave the US to live in another country without looking back. If you as a naturalized citizen want to live outside of the USA forever, just make sure that you are filing your US taxes annually. If this is done, you are good to go and you will never lose your citizenship (based on the laws that exists today).

There are certain things that can make you lose your US citizenship, but prolonged absence from the US is not one of them. You can check the following links about living outside of the US as a naturalized US citizen for more details:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/can-i-move-abroad-after-becoming-naturalized-us-citizen.html

https://www.stilt.com/blog/2020/06/can-i-lose-my-us-citizenship-if-i-live-abroad/

https://www.uscis.gov/policy-manual/volume-12-part-l

I just did not want to argue unnecessarily, but I applaud the efforts you have put into rendering their lies futile. Thank you. If there is one thing I detest is dishonesty, thank you so much for smearing those liars with cold hard facts.

Well done!
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 9:51am On Nov 08, 2023
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2023
ednut1:
If the country no favour you wait for the 3 years. Become a Canadian citizen. Use the passport to move to USA, Singapore, Dubai etc. A colleague from 9ja just moved to the USA with same company. Got a big salary increase. The Canadian passport is still a good deal 😁
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2023
ednut1:
the way some of you come here to talk rubbish ehn. I came to Canada as a pr in june 2020. I stayed outside canada for a total of 39 days. So by end of July I completely the 3 years. Applied for citizenship and will become a citizen this month.Desist from putting mouth in things you don’t know 🤣
You kept your eyes on the moving target... Congrats.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2023
ednut1:
its a probability. Because my colleagues in USA are earning more. But that gun violence wahala is making me scared. The first time i shot a real gun the smoke residue made me almost vomit. I now hate guns🤣. Just watched a video where neighbour argument over noise ended up in a man and his step son getting killed.
The U.S. gun violence is indeed on another level.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Swiftgrp: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2023
Kenn55:
Moving out of Canada to where? This should be the question. Immigrants are moving out of Canada but not back to the shithole or third world country they came from.

They are moving mostly to the US and the reason is obvious. You make more money in the US than Canada and the cost of living is slightly lower in the US than Canada. So once they get the Canadian passport which allows them to work in the US, they move to the US to earn better money. So Canada is losing a lot of talents to the US and unfortunately for Canada they can't compete with the US.

In my own circle of Nigerian professionals, 5 people I know have relocated to the US from Canada to get better money. I have been tempted to move to the US lately. In fact, 2 weeks ago, I turned down an offer to move at the dieing minute as my liver failed me. The reason why I don't want to live in the US is due to gun violence and their toxic politics in the age of Trump otherwise I would have joined that movement. I prefer Canada due to those reasons.

So when they say immigrants are leaving, they are leaving to the US using their Canadian citizenship. Canada bothering the US is both good and bad for them. The good thing is that because of trade with the US, they are 8th world largest economy despite being a country of 39million people but the bad thing is that Canadian citizens being able to work in the US means they will continue to lose talents to the US as the US presents a better option economically for immigrants.

Well said.
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:19am On Nov 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
They were hoping on lowering wages for their citizens by importing cheap third world labour.

Instead of focusing on increasing wages and seeing to high productivity , they wanted more tax cattle and at the same time lower both wages and expectation from their new demograph.

Governments use inflation to default on their loan obligations to the citizens.

Now communists governments in the west were hoping on third world migration to lower labour cost and standard of living thus deflating the cost of labour.
Do you know that ten years ago an average medical doctor in the US earns at least a million dollars a year? Today it's hovering between $250-300k annually all courtesy to cheap third world labour.

When you realize that Communism and Capitalism go hand in hand that's when you will realize the evil intents of the now communist west.

These are the same policy makers who outsourced factories to China to exploit the slave labour there.

These are the same policy makers that supported the Jewish slave empire known as the Soviet Union.

Das Capital and Bolshevism are one and the same opposing faces of a Jewish coin.

The WEF , which is composed of leading capitalists is vigiourously pushing for a global Soviet empire .

Under Jewish western capitalism , you have the 1% Billioniare class.

Under Jewish Communism you have the 0.001% Trillioniare class.

Communism is extreme capitalism.

Every capitalist seeks to suck the life out of every of its workers. While communists want to drain your soul.

They are both the same only on different levels of greed.

Now migrants to Canada see no point living in a society that they are expected to slave and work in a rat race .

I will rather remain poor and free than be a slave to Jewish capitalists.

It's been a while I see your Post..
Please shed more light on capitalism and why communism is extreme capitalism
Thanks in advance
Re: Immigrants Exit Canada On Poor Housing, Healthcare, Job Prospects by bull67: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Zhunnurayn:

It's been a while I see your Post..
Please shed more light on capitalism and why communism is extreme capitalism
Thanks in advance
I think he has explained everything here. I also believe what he said but still, there are opportunities in both. One is still better than the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Sagamu-abeokuta Expressway, 2 Dead (disturbing Pics, Video) / Passengers Prefer Their Loads Inside Bus While They Sit On Top Of The Bus(video) / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.