Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men (7232 Views)

South African Ladies Reveal The Moment They Realized They Were β€œHoes” / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Evilthoughts: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

You magas don't understand one thing .........once a South African woman is associated with Nigerian men, her reputation is fckd!!! grin. There's no going back. The Nigerian guy narrative that was pushed in her story was obviously a political ploy to destroy her public image completely. No one can prove or link her to any Nigerian, but just the mention of a connection to Nigerian men she was conveniently kicked out of the race by mostly the ANC youth league and ANC women's league. If you noticed the whole media circus wasn't focused on the disgusting video but the " Nigerian man", that's what destroyed her career not her "sexual immorality ". That's how the public views South African women with Nigerian men.

You are very stupid person. Why will a politician loose her job for dating a Naija guy? undecided . Where is the proof that this was a Nigerian? Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Magnoliaa(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2023
SuperOnyi:
Ma'am, shut up! He never said that, you were the one that brought that up and he replied informing you he tried to give her money so many times and she rejected! How's that an attempt to corrupt her? grin Jesus Christ!

It is, according to the relationship rules Nigerian men have set.

They drilled it into our head all the time that rich simps have spoiled us. They tell us that that glucose daddies have corrupted us by making us come to expect money in relationships.

They literally made it seem like any attempt to do something for a woman financially is an act of indulgence/enabling of women's materialistic tendencies.

4 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

They drilled it into our head all the time that rich simps have spoiled us. They tell us that that glucose daddies have corrupted us by making us come to expect money in relationships.

They literally made it seem like any attempt to do something for a woman financially is an act of indulgence/enabling of women's materialistic tendencies.

He didn't give her once o. He gave over and over! A whole redpiller!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Evilthoughts: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2023
Lionessza6:

At the bolded, I wonder why your brothers don't get this grin grin. It's the same shyt you see with black men with low self esteem, once they get a white woman to open her legs for him, they start bashing black females and society at large grin. But when you take a closer look most of these women are out of shape (image is very important to the white men),old ,and if they are good looking and young , chances are she has different baby daddies or a string of failed marriages or she is or was a call girl grin. 99. 9% one or more of the characteristics I mentioned are the reasons she " prefers" black men grin. Women always go for the best of their own men as a first choice, the second will be the average and good among them then if there is someone from another group who is financially buoyant, he becomes the third choice. I've never met women who prefer strangers over their own kind , this only happens in the brains of Nigerian men grin grin

You and that useless UK illegal immigrant are talking nonsense. Nigerian men are hot cake with women all over the world especially in your country . The best women in your country are married to Naija guys, you are hurt because you are too ugly to catch the attention of rich naija guys. Useless idiat. Go to USA, UK, China, Philippine and others and see Naija guys getting the best of the women there and taking care of them better than their men. Jealous stupid primitive dirty girl.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Magnoliaa(f): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2023
I NEVER GIVE HER MONEY!!! What I ever bought for her were flowers!! Don't you get it? She chose me because she loved me, not for material stuffs. So all SA women can never love naija men genuinely? That's your conclusion? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Please rethink that stand. Women, even SA women can love any man, from anywhere... I think you say these things to trigger Naija men...

Isn't this an aberration in the Redpill-verse?

What is 'love' by RP standards? What does 'loving you for who you are' mean?

Sheesh. Can't even stay consistent on the basic tenets of their ideology.

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Evilthoughts: 9:52am On Nov 02, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. You said women are essentially the same but the woman Mr Luminouz captured was a special and rare breed because Mr Luminouz is exceptional and has the midas touch.

Why isn't she your wife then? Remember that you guys say that when you meet a good woman, you don’t leave. So whatever went wrong with your princess ? Why is she the only SA woman you dated? Remember, something must have took you to her in the first place, so don't come back.

Samantha doesn't think low of SA women. She thinks low of the SA women with Nigerian men. Don't twist her words.

That's the way it works everywhere, if you want to date outside your race or culture, you're at risk of getting hitched with rejects and leftovers.

Not you though, you're special. Youre an alpha male and you scoredπŸ‘πŸ½

Congratulations.

Auntie stop being useless to yourself . You're ugly in your UK and no Naija guy wants you. Bitter nonsense person. Your mates are married and your stupid self is busy supporting xenophobic lesbians in bashing Naija guys. Useless

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by SuperOnyi: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

shocked

I don't know about these "relationship rules" you mentioned above, I do know one thing: relationship shouldn't be built on such foundation which is why people get married outside the culture, social class or race.

I don't know what the heck is going on with this SA vs Naija. I wouldn't even know what SA means, if not for Nairaland; we call the country its full name (or so we thought) South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Myer(m): 9:59am On Nov 02, 2023
Samantha124:
The bottom line is that I didn't use any generalization anywhere.

And it's not my fault that Nigerian men in SA have a taste in certain SA women.

Even luminouz admitted to trying to corrupt the SA lady by attempting to pay her like a prostitute, but she turned the money down.
Which proves the point, she was one of the exceptions.
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2023
luminouz:

Date me first na and we will see!!! πŸ˜›

Your blood is always too hot!!! Take a chill pill biko. You already calling your partner for validation and insulting me join. Kai!!!
So it's insult and name calling when women call you out but you don't fail to use these words and even more at will and unnecessarily all the time. But really only a fool will make a finite statement on infinite variables... If you had thought of the fact that a woman once loved you, there is possibility of another woman loving another man elsewhere then you wouldn't have made a statement that ALL WOMEN ARE THE SAME AND ARE INCAPABLE OF LOVE. Now you are here trying to convince us that all women aren't the same after all and this isn't because you experience love recently but you experienced it in the past. You see how insensible this contradiction is. If you want to turn blind eyes to the goodness you have once enjoyed just to label a gender bad and be accepted by anonymous set, do it in totality and stop playing PING PONG with your brain grin grin

What happened to your loving woman BTW? Wait don't respond lemme guess... She demanded faithfulness, loyalty , emotional sensitivity and accountability in place of money. Something you can't give lol... Isn't that the reason most of you struggle with independent women even here in Nigeria. grin You all believe as long as you can pay bills you are good to go. Little wonder you get the lowest of the lowest that's who money can buy nah grin

Even South African women don deny you now grin grin grin . Sorry ehn

8 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 02, 2023
Did you watch the video that I posted on this thread of an SA lady who admitted of how she got corrupted by a Nigerian man who always gave her money after sex even when she didn't ask for it?

Unfortunately for her, she fell for the temptations and took the money, now she dates and sleeps with Nigerian men because of money, the first Nigerian guy managed to indirectly initiate her into prostitution.

That's what luminouz was trying to do... He found a decent SA girl and attempted to turn her into something she wasn't... She was strong enough to do away with the corruption in her life... grin grin grin
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Ma'am, shut up! He never said that, you were the one that brought that up and he replied informing you he tried to give her money so many times and she rejected! How's that an attempt to corrupt her? grin Jesus Christ!

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by SuperOnyi: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2023
PoloG:
bruised ego? undecided

You think i care about ugly hiv carrying SA bitches like you? cheesy

Check my comment history, i barely remember that a country called SA exists

shocked

No disrespect to South Africans, but the loads of BS I see here is ridiculous. SA? How many of us in the North know anything about South Africa except for Nelson Mandela grin. Me personally, I fvck with Nasty C and play a lot of his shit.

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:
He didn't give her once o. He gave over and over! A whole redpiller!!! grin grin grin

An alpha male from the order of eternal gods. grin grin

Zeus who? Poseidon where? Even Apollo can't compete. I say who the heck is Hades?
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Lionessza6(f): 10:06am On Nov 02, 2023
Evilthoughts:

You are very stupid person. Why will a politician loose her job for dating a Naija guy? undecided . Where is the proof that this was a Nigerian? Nonsense

Comprehension is a problem with you,hey? grin. She was smeared with the Nigerian man slur grin. Who ever found that masturbating vid of hers made a brilliant ** call for his or her team by branding the un-identified man (who was supposedly blackmailing her) a Nigerian man grin. That fckd her chances of winning the position as she was branded a degenerate who is not fit to hold such a position in that Province. Mind you she was running in a city where a lot of Nigerian men have been arrested for trafficking young women. So her fate was sealed when the Nigerian man connection was " discovered ".

7 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by SuperOnyi: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2023
Samantha124:
Did you watch the video that I posted on this thread of an SA lady who admitted of how she got corrupted by a Nigerian man who always gave her money after sex even when she didn't ask for it?

Unfortunately for her, she fell for the temptations and took the money, now she dates and sleeps with Nigerian men because of money, the first Nigerian guy managed to indirectly initiate her into prostitution.

That's what luminouz was trying to do... He found a decent SA girl and attempted to turn her into something she wasn't... She was strong enough to do away with the corruption in her life... grin grin grin

shocked

Why would I watch the video? grin

Oh you finally admit he found a "decent SA girl" grin? I didn't see anywhere he claimed that he gives her money after sex, he simply did that because he wanted to.

He's no simp like the others that brag about dating "golddiggers and prostitutes" (in Samantha's voice).

I know what you're doing... It doesn't work on me grin

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 02, 2023
I never used generalization to begin with and you can't prove a point based on the minority, apparently this same nairalander was trash talking women in another thread talking of how all women are the same.

So believe him at your own risk, he probably never even set a foot in SA or even been close to an SA woman before... grin grin grin
Myer:

Which proves the point, she was one of the exceptions.
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

One of the few women capable of love found her way into the arms of a redpiller and guess what, she's still an EX. She didn't get the ring.

Haqhaqhaq!!!
These set of people (redpillers) believe if a woman doesn't demand, she's getting it elsewhere. The typical Nigerian man express love by giving and his value is questioned when he's not spending how will such ever understand immaterial love or ring a woman who wants more than money? grin grin

These men set the rules, create the culture and integrate women into it. Only for them to turn cry babies and label their women as parasites. If it is not ment i don't know what it is. Men of other nations don't drag or ridicule their women online because they understand they create the society if they want change they do it themselves. Not our own Nigerian men, theirs is to wail wail and wail then go for the rejects of other countries.

Very dumb lots especially the ones online!

7 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Persephone1:
Like what's that? Inferiority complex? Anxiety to always proof everybody wrong or he's yet to get the full grasp of his redpilling shiit? Lol grin grin grin

It is an incurable, insatiable urge to always go against everything a woman says.

But yeah, there might be other underlying causes...

2 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2023
You didn't watch the video because you don't want to hear the bitter truth from one of your brothers' prostitutes.

And did he now make you his spokesperson?🀣🀣🀣
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Oh you finally admit he found a "decent SA girl" grin? I didn't see anywhere he claimed that he gives her money after sex, he simply did that because he wanted to.

He's no simp like the others that brag about dating "golddiggers and prostitutes" (in Samantha's voice).

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

An alpha male from the order of eternal gods. grin grin

Zeus who? Poseidon where? Even Apollo can't compete. I say who the heck is Hades?

In the Kingdom of eternal gods we don't know that Ojuelegba Alfa male grin
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by luminouz(m): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

She is just teasing you bro. Trying to set you off. It's rope-a-dope technique. It's a technique I'm familiar with concerning women. They talk a lot of shiit to see if you will lose your cool. I never lose mine. I just type a 'K' or ignore once I see the emotional yigiyaga.

The SA girl was very decent I must tell you. I didn't give her money. Infact, I don't give women money. She loves flowers so that was why I always got her flowers. So even if all SA women are prostitutes like Samantha is alluding, that particular girl wasn't and she is a Zulu babe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Magnoliaa(f): 10:17am On Nov 02, 2023
Persephone1:
In the Kingdom of eternal gods we don't know that Ojuelegba Alfa male grin

Ahhhhhh. 🀣🀣🀣

Iyawo Hades ti binu o.
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Lionessza6(f): 10:23am On Nov 02, 2023
Evilthoughts:

You and that useless UK illegal immigrant are talking nonsense. Nigerian men are hot cake with women all over the world especially in your country . The best women in your country are married to Naija guys, you are hurt because you are too ugly to catch the attention of rich naija guys. Useless idiat. Go to USA, UK, China, Philippine and others and see Naija guys getting the best of the women there and taking care of them better than their men. Jealous stupid primitive dirty girl.

LMFAO. You're definitely hot cakes among the dejected and rejected if not walking ancestors who are nearing their graves grin grin grin. Yes, you're married to our best hookers and skilled manipulators, congrats grin grin. I know it hurts your fragile egos, but the reality stands, the best women of any tribe, race or nationality are with the best that group has the offer. Make peace with reality grin

5 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by joseph1832(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2023
luminouz:

She is just teasing you bro. Trying to set you off. It's rope-a-dope technique. It's a technique I'm familiar with concerning women. They talk a lot of shiit to see if you will lose your cool. I never lose mine. I just type a 'K' or ignore once I see the emotional yigiyaga.

The SA girl was very decent I must tell you. I didn't give her money. Infact, I don't give women money. She loves flowers so that was why I always got her flowers. So even if all SA women are prostitutes like Samantha is alluding, that particular girl wasn't and she is a Zulu babe
I'd be curious to ask how you dated an S.A girl when you reside in South West Nigeria, or, did you travel to South Africa recently or you dated online or in your imagination 😁😁😁

Luminouz Luminouz. Damn you are never going to change. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Ahhhhhh. 🀣🀣🀣

Iyawo Hades ti binu o.
Not that these gods a perfect in anyway but they are not delusional grin grin grin grin
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by pocohantas(f): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2023
luminouz:

Naso. A decent ex got flowers. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by SuperOnyi: 10:28am On Nov 02, 2023
luminouz:

shocked

Thanks alot boss πŸ™Œ. I understand what she's doing. At least, except from knowing Nelson Mandela and Nasty C are from South Africa, I now know most of their women (especially those married to foreigners) are "prostitutes".
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by SuperOnyi: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2023
Samantha124:
You didn't watch the video because you don't want to hear the bitter truth from one of your brothers' prostitutes.

And did he now make you his spokesperson?🀣🀣🀣

shocked

K

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2023
Lolest... Look at how you're now contradicting yourself... Last night you admitted of how you attempted to give her money many times but she turned it down, now you've changed your narrative by saying you didn't give her money because you don't give women money...🀣🀣🀣

Now you're even generalizing that all SA women are prostitutes just because your brothers go for prostitutes...🀣🀣🀣

You're a joke...🀣🀣🀣🀣... SuperOnyi, see the kind of a person you're supporting... Keep supporting at your own risk...🀣🀣🀣
luminouz:

3 Likes

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thanks alot boss πŸ™Œ. I understand what she's doing. At least, except from knowing Nelson Mandela and Nasty C are from South Africa, I now know most of their women (especially those married to Nigerians) are "prostitutes".
Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by CallTheCops(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2023
pocohantas:

One of the few women capable of love found her way into the arms of a redpiller and guess what, she's still an EX. She didn't get the ring.

Haqhaqhaq!!!
fatality 🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by KingCold: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2023
Blitzking:
SA WOMEN ASS NO BE HERE...BUT Hiv plenty for that side.
Its really mind-boggling how stigmatized HIV still is in that zoo, and also show how backward you people generally are

1 Like

Re: Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2023
Magnoliaa:

It is an incurable, insatiable urge to always go against everything a woman says.

But yeah, there might be other underlying causes...
Alpha male that's not comfortable in his own skin..

Chochochocho everytime.... He must have something to say grin grin

True that! Something is not alright somewhere grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

He Switched Off His Phone Cos Of Christmas Gift... / Just For Laughs.. What Is The Funniest Surname You Ever Heard In School? / SHAME!!!! Madam Forces House Girl To L!ck Her T0t0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.