Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family (4789 Views)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Caleycash(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23
Justkatty:
Guy rest!
Tell your father to rest not me!... ndi 419!

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Justkatty(f): 12:53pm On Feb 23
Caleycash:
Tell your father to rest not me!... ndi 419!
I can see where the problem is coming from....not my fault though
Deal with it, so you won't go mad at the end.
Re: What Are The Dangers Of Marrying A Girl From Poor Family by Caleycash(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23
Justkatty:
I can see where the problem is coming from....not my fault though
Deal with it, so you won't go mad at the end.
Deal with what??, your head no correct, you want a man to pick a poor woman and make her family and hers life great, just because she's a woman and beautiful??, who will help the man assuming he's poor or goes broke?, una dey live for lalaland hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pls What Do U Think Of This. / Dating A Short Girl / Would You Date A Medical Student/doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.