Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia (49336 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
I understand you correctly and your mindset is much clearer now, and although I was not arguing religion with you but it clearer now but I can tell that your inspiration to say what you have said is from your Bible.

“ When the LORD your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, be careful that you do not forget the LORD, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery” (Deut 6:10 -12)

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are greater and more numerous than you and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy" ( Deut 7:1-2)

“ Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves” (Numbers 31:17-18).

28 And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho. 29 Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: 30 And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho. 31 And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: 32 And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah. 33 Then Horam king of Gezer came up to help Lachish; and Joshua smote him and his people, until he had left him none remaining. 34 And from Lachish Joshua passed unto Eglon, and all Israel with him; and they encamped against it, and fought against it: 35 And they took it on that day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein he utterly destroyed that day, according to all that he had done to Lachish. 36 And Joshua went up from Eglon, and all Israel with him, unto Hebron; and they fought against it: 37 And they took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof, and all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining, according to all that he had done to Eglon; but destroyed it utterly, and all the souls that were therein. 38 And Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, to Debir; and fought against it: 39 And he took it, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof; and they smote them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining: as he had done to Hebron, so he did to Debir, and to the king thereof; as he had done also to Libnah, and to her king. 40 So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. 41 And Joshua smote them from Kadeshbarnea even unto Gaza, and all the country of Goshen, even unto Gibeon. 42 And all these kings and their land did Joshua take at one time, because the LORD God of Israel fought for Israel. 43 And Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, unto the camp to Gilgal. (Joshua 8:28-43)

So as you can see from your Bible that it has always been a God-sanctioned massacre and complete annihilation of others so that the Israelites could have their lands. Itis like as if those other tribes and people were created by another God different from the "God" of Israel. , So I wont be surprised this is the same song you are singing nowadays " take their land and kill them all, we are the chose ones of God" , oh sorry you are not even a chosen one as you are not a Jew and unfortunately you cannot convert to Judaism.......

If you want to argue violence in religion start another thread and lets meet there,

Free2Fly:

I have lived in Qatar, and the real Arabs are those in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Others are just wannabe Arabs linked only to the real Arabs by Islam.

That hatred you mentioned was started by your false prophet who hated others who opposed his religion and eventually buried that hatred in the Quran for the misguided people like you to continue with.

The book teaches you to hate others who reject your religion, and to kill them if they refuse to convert.

Yes, the Jews opposed christianity, but the bible didn't tell Christians to kill them wherever they're found, unlike what your Quran teaches about the Jews and others.

There's a great degree of tolerance between Christians and the jews, but that can't be said about your own religion. You're at war with others everywhere you're found.

As for the so called Christian al Jazeera journalist, who was she reporting for??
Hamas, of course. She was helping Hamas terrorists spread their propagandas.

Al Jazeera as a media is anti-Israel, favours Hamas and Islamic terrorism, and celebrates terrorist attacks against Israel.

It makes itself a party to every crisis between Israel and Hamas terrorists, and as such, are no longer neutral and can't be spared by the Israeli side.

It's an abomination for a Christian to be reporting news and concocting lies in favour of an Islamic terrorist group.

I have no sympathy for her and any other Christian who will decide to be an informant to Islamic terrorists, who will still not spare her/him once they achieve their aims.
Anyone who encourages terrorism or help them propagate their evil agenda is a terrorist and can't be spared
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2023
Baatunde:
Oga Akpan, as much as I loathe to quote David Hundeyin , he mentioned one important point which is stinging to most of those who are bigoted in this matter and that is that " Umkotho We sizwe, which was the militant arm of the ANC was categorized as a "Terrorist Organization" and by extension Nelson Mandela was therefore called a terrorist also, all whilst fighting for the freedom of their people from the oppressive and apartheid occupiers. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and this is the exact point being made here by the Russians that current issue did not start on 7th October, but you lots licking the Israeli arses have joined to validate their claim to being the chosen people of God who have the rights to claim any piece of land for themselves even if they have not formally being in control there for a millennium.

You ignoramuses would sit in the comfort of your room and spewing rubbish about Israel has not even started, if they want to start n ko? I remember another of your type here on Nairaland saying he gave Israel one week to wipe out Gaza, as if he is a miltary commander who knows what on ground. Lets wait and see how it all pans out

You just ended up telling me stories about the thought of someone called, David Hundeyin and that's not what I want to listed to...

My question is, who own the land of Israel

Let's get to the main thing and not stories...
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
You go ahead and tell us who owns the land of Israel and why, I am happy to learn. In your answer however, carefully consider who owns the land in USA and whether the almighty USA would be happy if a group of native Indians backed up by the mainly Indian nations of Peru. Bolivia, Mexico etc were to gather together to ask for the states of Texas and California because historically their forefathers used to live there. Go on educate me on who owns the land!

Akpan107:
You just ended up telling me stories about the thought of someone called, David Hundeyin and that's not what I want to listed to...

My question is, who own the land of Israel

Let's get to the main thing and not stories...
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Smartguyboy(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
pquaver:

Why did the red army not win until us entered is the question.. Everyone in the war was a constant from the beginning, the only variable in the Win was usa. Their entrance brought the war to the end

Definitely it would have taken a bit longer and Russia would had a larger share of Europe than it did.
The RN blockade was starving Germany of desperately needed war materials.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Alpharey: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

If you are not a hypocrites and you have functional brains you'd see clearly that it's TERRORIST ISRAEL that's using senseless religion nonsense as defense.
Does it make sense for someone to come to your house and tell you that God tell him to come and reclaim your house because his god promised him your house? And the only prove he has is that IT IS WRITTEN IN HIS STORYBOOK -BIBLE OR TORAH.
WHAT A COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must have come from the stone age for spewing this trash thinking that I will believe you. Religious bigots are those who shout Allahu Akbar while slaughtering their fellow human being simply because he does not have the same religious beliefs. Getaat
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Alpharey: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Definitely my life time but most likely when you are long gone.

Trash, you are planning evil for another person and you won't succeed.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by sandygechy(f): 4:22am On Nov 04, 2023
In ur fuc**king dreams!!!!!
MuslimIgbo:
Nothing last forever. SOONER OR LATER, THE TERRORISTS ÌSRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Catapault: 4:54am On Nov 04, 2023
Nazgul:
Let's assume that Israel is an occupying state, does that give Hamas the right to invade and kill them.

If you visit someone, and he attacks you in his house with a knife for no reason, won't you defend yourself? Would you allow him kill you simply because you're in his house?

Russia are beginning to sound like Tinubu's supporters.

The Palestinians were not ''visited''.

They were invaded, massacred in their thousands, and dispossessed of their land by European ''Jews'', and then confined in concentration camps surrounded by Israeli troops controlling all entry and exit!

It that what you call a ''visit''?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by BALLOSKI: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2023
smokinloud:

Their security is not Israel's obligation. IDF is number one responsibility is the provision of security for the state of Israel. Who's killing them in the South?! And why have they not make it public?!
It's a known story.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Smartguyboy(m): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2023
ken6488:
well I no longer support any country war war but you are wrong here wonder why? Russia and USA both have what it takes to wipe each others out don’t be fooled

1. you are a nazi supporter ( current term NATO should have been disbanded and USA and UK keep of middle east

2. This is not the 1960 isreal will be stress out from multiple points

USA will be fully occupied in other locations

All I see is China and Russia plan to distroy USA

Fun fact Russia and USA share a common border but have never been in a direct war

One of the USA general said Russia and China are trying to stop the monopoly of USA Middle East deals.
If U.S.A. engage in this conflict it will affect them and they will lose Middle East and they free oil .
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Smartguyboy(m): 6:27am On Nov 04, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
I think Russia is just saying this to show it neural view
Don't get it twisted putin called Israel the holy land... And Russia still loves God's grace on them.

What Israel is doing in Gaza is sad

But for those who hate Israel to say they are not God's people it wrong to say that

First it is a hot topic and delicate one

Question... Who are the children of God

..... You are free to define yours...

From the Bible the children of God in the old Testament were Israel

In the new Testament Bible it those who believe in Jesus.... Those who who believe in Jesus are his children. (also known as spiritual children)

God promised to make Israel his earthly village
In order words Jesus is going to come from Israel..
That why Satan hates them up till now so if you hate Israel now you can see why you hate them...

Israel already failed to remove Palestinians completely when God asked them to do it for now it too late

Because Jesus made a statement let good people and bad people live side by side... Because God now has his spiritual children in both Israel and Palestinians) and all over the world.

So in order words Israel and Palestinians must live side by side there is no longer favorite in this present day dispensation.

Now the Arab world are many and are majorly Muslims and can hurt Israel that why you see USA and UK behind Israel which balances the power and makes Arab nations tremble

This balance of power is what I advocate for to bring stability in the minds of both the Arab and the USA sides that wants to rule the world at all cost.... To be continued..

Nigerians my people 😝
Do you know if Jesus Christ was born today he will be a Palestinian?
What the Jews did to him then, the Jews will still do the same now with access of no food and electricity ⚡️?
Do you know they are more Christians in Palestine than in Israel? And they are more Muslims in Israel than Christians? Do you even know that the Jews hate Christians? Even the Jesus Christ they don’t see him as Messiah ?
Judaism does not accept Jesus as a divine being, an intermediary between humans and God, a messiah, or holy. So think again.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Smartguyboy(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2023
happney65:
Ukraine, A former member of the Old Soviet union has been in an almost two years war with Russia all because Putin believes he needs to get all former Soviet union countries back to mother Russia.

Since the fall of the Soviet union in 1991,and Putin ascending power. His main goal and objective is to bring all former members of the Soviet union back under Russia.

If he succeds,He will move to Lithuania,Estonia and others. He already grabbed Georgia,Ukraine is the biggest threat. When he's done with Ukraine others are smaller and he will grab them ASAP that is why the West is supporting Ukraine because he might decide to move further again and be another Adolf Hilter

Tell me,what is different in what Hamas did and what Putin is doing to Ukraine? Person dey on his own jeje,you go attack am. He sef attack you back,you come dey vex

Tell me

His not moving anywhere he is only protecting their border for enemy to come close they their door step
What did U.S.A. do to Cuba and Panama 🇵🇦 when they were under communist ? They even invade Panama because of 1 or 2 USA citizen that was killed there report even carry it Cia even kill they own citizens so Dey can invade Panama as a reason and they kill thousands of Panamas civilians and remove they president to put in puppets there .
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Smartguyboy(m): 6:40am On Nov 04, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

The question is can China and Russia destroy USA,? Can they risk it?

USA can’t fight Russia in a conventional warfare and they know it , they only have the technology which Russia is not a baby too like Iraq, it will be stalemate . Just Russia and USA. They have the capability to strike each other from far .
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 11:26am On Nov 04, 2023
Akpan107:
Hahahaha... You're just funny...

How are the Jews settlers in their own country?

I am waiting for your response.

OMG do you not know simple history of how European Jews mass migrated into the country of palestine in 1945 after the holocaust? Olease try to educate yourself, we are in the information age, it's embarassing a person with access to the internet can still be this ignorant and uninformed sad embarassed

Watch this video for better understanding. You too can do some more research about the Nakba, how the European jews turned indegenous palestinians into refugees in their own homes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAjPAtCV3ys?si=KbECe7_4dMpE_a0G
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 12:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
k4kenny:

OMG do you not know simple history of how European Jews mass migrated into the country of palestine in 1945 after the holocaust? Olease try to educate yourself, we are in the information age, it's embarassing a person with access to the internet can still be this ignorant and uninformed sad embarassed

Watch this video for better understanding. You too can do some more research about the Nakba, how the European jews turned indegenous palestinians into refugees in their own homes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAjPAtCV3ys?si=KbECe7_4dMpE_a0G
Hahaha... I should be the one telling you to educate yourself.

Was Israel created in 1945 or 1948 as some ignorant people claim....

Before we go into history, What was the population of Jews and Arabs in Israel in 1948.

Where's is the country of origin of the historical Jewish prophets like: David, Moses, Jacob, Mary and even Jesus.

I want us to start from origin dear.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2023
Akpan107:
Hahaha... I should be the one telling you to educate yourself.

Was Israel created in 1945 or 1948 as some ignorant people claim....

Before we go into history, What was the population of Jews and Arabs in Israel in 1948.

Where's is the country of origin of the historical Jewish prophets like: David, Moses, Jacob, Mary and even Jesus.

I want us to start from origin dear.

Isreal was created as a country in 1948. Before then, there were jewish tribes that called themselves Children of Isreal.

PALESTINE!!!!

The land was named Syria-Palestina by the Romans who occupied the area.

Also that some ancient prophets once existed on a land 2000 years doesn't give Europeans the right to forcefully displace other ethnicities from their homes. It doesn't excuse apertheid, ethinic cleansing and genocide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
Baatunde:
You go ahead and tell us who owns the land of Israel and why, I am happy to learn. In your answer however, carefully consider who owns the land in USA and whether the almighty USA would be happy if a group of native Indians backed up by the mainly Indian nations of Peru. Bolivia, Mexico etc were to gather together to ask for the states of Texas and California because historically their forefathers used to live there. Go on educate me on who owns the land!

The Indian are the original native Americans, they still exist and they never fought anyone.

In fact, the the native Americans do not pay taxes and they have free education, they are really being cared for...

But in the case of Arab settlers in Israel, they are fighting everyone in Israel because they want to have control of Israel (witch will never be possible) again.

In 1948, the supposed year the ignorant ones claims Israel was created, the total population of Israel was a little over 800,000 of witch 630,000 are Jews, that to say over 80% are Jews, how on earth will the 17% or so Arab settlers be the one to controlling Israel?

Israel belong to the Jews and if
the Arab settlers don't want peace, they will get exactly what they want...
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
k4kenny:

Isreal was created as a country in 1948. Before then, there were jewish tribes that called themselves Children of Isreal.

PALESTINE!!!!

The land was named Syria-Palestina by the Romans who occupied the area.

Also that some ancient prophets once existed on a land 2000 years doesn't give Europeans the right to forcefully displace other ethnicities from their homes. It doesn't excuse apertheid, ethinic cleansing and genocide.
What the Roman did in 2.AD and 4.AD is obviously not the origin of Isarel.

3 kings of Israel(Saul,David and Solomon) who ruled from C 1021 - 1000 BCE are all Jews.

The land you said "some ancient prophet once existed on" is called Israel ( its not on a land, it's called Israel) Biblical History, Quranic history and other history books agrees on that.

We talking of BCE not AD.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
By your analysis, since the original Native Indian owners of America and Canada have been paid off ( with free education and tax exemptions), they have NO RIGHT to come back in another fifty years that they want their land back, is that so? And point of correction Native Indian Authorities are the ones exempted from paying STATE TAXES, they still pay Federal Taxes and income taxes if they work outside their native authorities.

I sincerely want to learn from you, please take me through the history of that land called Palestine, how and when did it become the property of the Israelite, please no insult, just give me a lesson in history so I can be convinced as you are that the land in its totality belongs to the Israelite and when exactly did the present occupiers encroached on the land and 'stole' it from the Israelite

Akpan107:

The Indian are the original native Americans, they still exist and they never fought anyone.

In fact, the the native Americans do not pay taxes and they have free education, they are really being cared for...

But in the case of Arab settlers in Israel, they are fighting everyone in Israel because they want to have control of Israel (witch will never be possible) again.

In 1948, the supposed year the ignorant ones claims Israel was created, the total population of Israel was a little over 800,000 of witch 630,000 are Jews, that to say over 80% are Jews, how on earth will the 17% or so Arab settlers be the one to controlling Israel?

Israel belong to the Jews and if
the Arab settlers don't want peace, they will get exactly what they want...
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by dominique(f): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Akpan107:
Hahahaha... You're just funny...

How are the Jews settlers in their own country?

I am waiting for your response.

Have you seen the physical appearance of an average Israeli? They look European! How can such fair skinned, (some)blonde haired, (some) blue eyed people be manage to become indigent to middle east? The average middle-eastern surrounded by them look nothing like them, that's to let you know that these people are not originally from there. They are descendants of Jewish holocaust survivors from central and eastern Europe who decided to move there after world war 2 to become "closer" to their God. All the Palestinians ever did was welcoming them onto their land believing they can coexist as citizens. If only they knew!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
dominique:

Have you seen the physical appearance of an average Israeli? They look European! How can such fair skinned, (some)blonde haired, (some) blue eyed people be manage to become indigent to middle east? The average middle-eastern surrounded by them look nothing like them, that's to let you know that these people are not originally from there. They are descendants of Jewish holocaust survivors from central and eastern Europe who decided to move there after world war 2 to become "closer" to their God. All the Palestinians ever did was welcoming them onto their land believing they can coexist as citizens. If only they knew!
The Arabs in Israel are settlers, there is no time in the all of history an Arab man ever originate from Israel without ever coming to settle there.

If You insist, you can give me at least, 2000 years history of how an Arab own Israel.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by TrumpBiden: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
dominique:

Mehn, if you want to support Palestine, do so blindly like the rest of the world. You've successfully proven yourself to be dumber than the dumbest 🙄🙄🙄. You have zero knowledge about history.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Baatunde:
By your analysis, since the original Native Indian owners of America and Canada have been paid off ( with free education and tax exemptions), they have NO RIGHT to come back in another fifty years that they want their land back, is that so? And point of correction Native Indian Authorities are the ones exempted from paying STATE TAXES, they still pay Federal Taxes and income taxes if they work outside their native authorities.

I sincerely want to learn from you, please take me through the history of that land called Palestine, how and when did it become the property of the Israelite, please no insult, just give me a lesson in history so I can be convinced as you are that the land in its totality belongs to the Israelite and when exactly did the present occupiers encroached on the land and 'stole' it from the Israelite

As I said earlier, any Arab living in Israel is a settler, he/she is not original from Israel.

Israel belong to the Jews and the land existed over 4,000 years, since 2nd BCE.

Biblical history
Quranic history
Circular history

Support my claim.

First ever King of Israel is a Jew, Saul by name.
1 Samuel 13:1

He ruled from C 1020.

Quranic history,
Quran sura 5:21-22

Admit Allah gave the land to the Jews and appointed Moses to be the leader of the people.

That's not different from the biblical account of over 4,000 years ago, then in 600 AD, the Quran also admitted to that fact!

All the Biblical prophets from Israel are all Jews, from Moses, David, Jacob to Solomon, Jesus and etc.

Over 4,000 years ago, Israel has always fought with its neighbor's and have always been victorious, again, they will win!!!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
Many thanks for this but the history you have quoted is incorrect and I will correct it for you. First let me try to get you out of your mindset of the Jews used to live on a land 4 millenia ago and so in these modern times also they have the eternal the right to it, no sir, it does not work that way.

Let me take you back to much older history, Abraham himself the father of both the Arabs and Jews was actually born and grew up in Ur which is now in modern day Iraq before moving to the land of Canaan in modern day Israel which already had the Canaanites living there. So you see Abraham did not go to a virgin land with no one living there before, so if we were to start our comparison from the time of Abraham then the land originally belonged to the Canaanites who were NOT Jews. At this point until Isaac and Ishmael were born to Abraham, there was nothing like the concept of Israelite because this stared later with the lineage of Isaac through his son Jacob. In between, Abraham and his family were forced to move to Egypt because of drought at a point and returned to Canaan where first Ishmael and then Isaac were born to Abraham. You see at this point it is the Bible which was written by Jews that was talking about God's promise to give Abraham the land already belonging to other people, so therefore the ownership of the land you are claiming for the Israelis is Biblical and not Historical. Go and try that nowadays that your imaginary God has promised you the land somewhere that already had others on it and see where that gets you.

The Canaanites according to history were accommodating and so the Israelis flourished inn the land of Canaan which belonged to the CANAANITES who were neither Jews nor Arabs, until after the time of Joseph when the Egyptians invaded and shipped them off to slavery in Egypt. We all know the story of their sojourn in Egypt and how Moses was able to liberate them, in the interregnum however, there have been other people living on the land including the original dwellers the Canaanites, so that when they eventually got their freedom from Egypt, the 'God' of the Bible once again promised them the lands which already have people flourishing on it

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are greater and more numerous than you and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy" ( Deut 7:1-2). You see all this even predates the time of Saul you are quoting.

So you can see that other than the 'God' of the BIble treating the Israelites with favoritism (according to the Bible) at the expense of every other tribes as if those other people were created by another 'God', all the present land in the area called Palestine today have belonged to others even before the concept of Jews or Israelis came about. The Jews have not been in control of that piece of land for more than a millenium as it has changed hands over the millenia and yet they woke up one day and said they have the right to go to that land. Every tribe and races of people settled anywhere in this world at present have an history of migration and cross-migration from somewhere thousands of years ago and nobody is going back anywhere to go and claim a land in the name of " my forefathers used to live here ages ago" becasue it does not work that way.

Oduduwa the progenitor of the Yoruba was recorde as having migrated to the present day Ile-ife from MEcca having been expelled for idolatry, is that an evidence for the Yorubas to go back to present day Mecca in Saudi Arabia to go and claim some land just becasue thier ancestor used to live there.

Shebi the Ibos have also traced their origin to Israel and part of Egypt why dont they go to those places to claim lands on the 'historical' evidence that their ancestors once lived in those places

He ruled from C 1020.

Quranic history,

Admit Allah gave the land to the Jews and appointed Moses to be the leader of the people.

That's not different from the biblical account of over 4,000 years ago, then in 600 AD, the Quran also admitted to that fact!

All the Biblical prophets from Israel are all Jews, from Moses, David, Jacob to Solomon, Jesus and etc.

Over 4,000 years ago, Israel has always fought with its neighbor's and have always been victorious, again, they will win!!!

[/quote]
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by TrumpBiden: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2023
So baatunde.
I'm conclusion, the strongest should take over the land? Qoran and bible doesn't matter.

Perfect. Let the fighting continue
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Tito24: 6:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Nazgul:
Let's assume that Israel is an occupying state, does that give Hamas the right to invade and kill them.

If you visit someone, and he attacks you in his house with a knife for no reason, won't you defend yourself? Would you allow him kill you simply because you're in his house?

Russia are beginning to sound like Tinubu's supporters.
that last statement iwas unnecessary
Let sleeping dogs lie!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2023
Baatunde:
Many thanks for this but the history you have quoted is incorrect and I will correct it for you. First let me try to get you out of your mindset of the Jews used to live on a land 4 millenia ago and so in these modern times also they have the eternal the right to it, no sir, it does not work that way.

Let me take you back to much older history, Abraham himself the father of both the Arabs and Jews was actually born and grew up in Ur which is now in modern day Iraq before moving to the land of Canaan in modern day Israel which already had the Canaanites living there. So you see Abraham did not go to a virgin land with no one living there before, so if we were to start our comparison from the time of Abraham then the land originally belonged to the Canaanites who were NOT Jews. At this point until Isaac and Ishmael were born to Abraham, there was nothing like the concept of Israelite because this stared later with the lineage of Isaac through his son Jacob. In between, Abraham and his family were forced to move to Egypt because of drought at a point and returned to Canaan where first Ishmael and then Isaac were born to Abraham. You see at this point it is the Bible which was written by Jews that was talking about God's promise to give Abraham the land already belonging to other people, so therefore the ownership of the land you are claiming for the Israelis is Biblical and not Historical. Go and try that nowadays that your imaginary God has promised you the land somewhere that already had others on it and see where that gets you.

The Canaanites according to history were accommodating and so the Israelis flourished inn the land of Canaan which belonged to the CANAANITES who were neither Jews nor Arabs, until after the time of Joseph when the Egyptians invaded and shipped them off to slavery in Egypt. We all know the story of their sojourn in Egypt and how Moses was able to liberate them, in the interregnum however, there have been other people living on the land including the original dwellers the Canaanites, so that when they eventually got their freedom from Egypt, the 'God' of the Bible once again promised them the lands which already have people flourishing on it

“When the LORD your God brings you into the land you are about to enter and occupy, he will clear away many nations ahead of you: the Hittites, Girgashites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. These seven nations are greater and more numerous than you and when the LORD your God has delivered them over to you and you have defeated them, then you must destroy them totally. Make no treaty with them, and show them no mercy" ( Deut 7:1-2). You see all this even predates the time of Saul you are quoting.

So you can see that other than the 'God' of the BIble treating the Israelites with favoritism (according to the Bible) at the expense of every other tribes as if those other people were created by another 'God', all the present land in the area called Palestine today have belonged to others even before the concept of Jews or Israelis came about. The Jews have not been in control of that piece of land for more than a millenium as it has changed hands over the millenia and yet they woke up one day and said they have the right to go to that land. Every tribe and races of people settled anywhere in this world at present have an history of migration and cross-migration from somewhere thousands of years ago and nobody is going back anywhere to go and claim a land in the name of " my forefathers used to live here ages ago" becasue it does not work that way.

Oduduwa the progenitor of the Yoruba was recorde as having migrated to the present day Ile-ife from MEcca having been expelled for idolatry, is that an evidence for the Yorubas to go back to present day Mecca in Saudi Arabia to go and claim some land just becasue thier ancestor used to live there.

Shebi the Ibos have also traced their origin to Israel and part of Egypt why dont they go to those places to claim lands on the 'historical' evidence that their ancestors once lived in those places

He ruled from C 1020.

Quranic history,

The Jews where the chosen people, that's not to say God don't love others.

Even in Quran Sura 45:16 Allah said he PREFERRED the children of Israel over the Worlds.

You can see how they're cherished even in the Quran and by Allah.

I never argued nobody was in the land before the Jews came, as you rightly said, the Canaanites where the inhabitants of that place...

God gave the Jews that land, how comes the few Arabs settlers are claiming the land of Israel?

The leader of the Jews who led the Israelites to the land is Moses, a Levi from one of the 12 tribes of the Jew.

Sura 7:138
Allah took the children of Israel across the sea.

It was a miracle, passing through the sea to the promise land, Israel.

Sura 10:93
Allah has settled the children of Israel in an agreeable settlement.

Anyone trying to displaced the preferred people of Allah from their settlement will get himself into big trouble.

Sura 26:59
Allah caused the children of Israel to inherit the land.

As I said earlier, the Arab settlers in Israel has no 2000 Years history in that land, they're settlers and they will remain so.

Israel has over 4,000 years history in Israel, how about the Arab settlers
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Oga Trump, agreed the Israelites were "favoured" in the Bible and perhaps the Quran also, but that was over 4000 years ago and in that period they have also fallen out of favour and have lost the lands many times in the intervening period and even Jesus was supposed to have confirmed that they have lost the glory when he said " Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken away from you, and shall be give to another nation bringing forth its fruit" (Matt 21:43). From the Babylonian, to the Assyrians, the Byzantine, the Muslims, the Ottomans and the British, the land called Palestine has been under various authorities for the past 1000 years plus whereby the few remaining Jews had no authority. The same God that promised them these lands was the one who used the Assyrians and others to dislodge them due to thier perpetual disobedience, so how can you now continue to hold on to a "promise" of almost 5000 years made to Abraham and mind you like I said in another thread even when the land was promised to Abraham, there were already the Canaanites well established on the land

It is a kind of arrogance for them to think they have the perpetual ownership of the land due to some "biblical" promise in this modern day, quoting a so called promise from a book which is not a standard book of laws for all living on earth, So what happens if HIndus say Lord Ganesh has promised them the lands in the an area of Pakistan and they want to claim it now. Forceful acquisition of land under any pretext does not work again in the modern world and that is the same point being raised by the hypocritical western world when Russia invaded Ukraine. Russia also claims that certain parts of Ukraine historically used to belong to Russia and in fact they still have ethnic Russians in those places. So how is it wrong for Russia but it is okay for Israel

For your information a dispute between the Israelis and Palestinians on the ownership of the Masjid Aqsa and the Wailing Wall was resolved in favour of the Palestinians by an International Court in 1930 sitting in the final session in Paris on 28th. November to December 1, 1930. This culminated in the issuance of the Western Wall Decree of 1931 by the British which Israel now claimed to have unilaterally annulled.

TrumpBiden:
So baatunde.
I'm conclusion, the strongest should take over the land? Qoran and bible doesn't matter.

Perfect. Let the fighting continue
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Padipadi(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Xkale1996:
no mind them

I have a video an American citizen and Jews man in Israel
Having conversations
The Jews man said
Christians are idol worshippers
They will go to hell

It shows the Jews don't like christians

The christians are the once forcing selfs in
them

Na ignorance dey worry dem

You n Jews dey ment!
I v a news for you too. Muslims are among IDF. They willingly took the job to nuke Hamas. Them no carry religion for head. Jew wey get Choco na hin dey cap rubbish!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Padipadi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Xkale1996:
keep quiet foool

With your fake prophecy

Who rule American govt if not the Jews

Who supports gay marriage
Tell me

American govt was control by the jews
If that prophet curse you, your own go worst part that Arab guy wey hin aorta cut from eating poisoned meat. Go n read it in ya Koran.
He is saying the truth. You guys are doomed!
Gay dey for Islam. Ya brethrens up north in Nigeria dey sniff latrine to drill shit filled anus of fellow men. Alfas for Ile Kewu dey drill boys. You sef be like trauma gay-nibal victim. I pity you

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.