Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia (49271 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by adesegun121(m): 8:33pm On Nov 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by 99thEnemy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
huh!

See people who invaded Ukraine and have annexed many territories of Ukraine are speaking.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by abobote: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Russia should throw themselves on the wring
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Alvin212(m): 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2023
Yoruba Muslims

Second class Muslims

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by moshoodn(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
I'm torn between multiple sides.

I'd rather stay neutral until I draw a line in the sand, and decide where to fully stand.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
ken6488:
well I no longer support any country war war but you are wrong here

1. you are a nazi supporter ( current term NATO should have been disbanded and USA and UK keep of middle east

2. This is not the 1960 isreal will be stress out from multiple points

USA will be fully occupied in other locations

All I see is China and Russia plan to distroy USA
The question is can China and Russia destroy USA,? Can they risk it?

5 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Heffalump(m): 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Russia that displaced Ukraine from Crimea and is currently pursuing another war by annexing Ukraine is boldly saying Israel is an occupying power in Palestine. It clearly shows Russia is always desperate to be on the wrong side of history. Well, Israel is screwing Hamas right now and there's nothing they can do about it.

I have a hindsight that Russia might have instigated the strike from Hamas against Israel.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Sundrop4537: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2023
Him for go and stop them na, even Russia go collect wotowoto from Israel and US

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by 99thEnemy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

The question is can China and Russia destroy USA,? Can they risk it?
Not even in a dream.

4 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MadamExcellency: 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2023
I like Israel because they alone know what's good for them and they stick to it. Every other thing from UN or any country is ignored to the fullest.

UN cannot attack Israel nor sanction her.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Buliwyf: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Righteousnes2 the clown already boasting as usual lol

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by wittywriter: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
WAR IS NEVER THE BEST OPTION TO ACHIEVE PEACE
Germanjoe:

War broken out in heaven and luicfer was cast down,tell me how the earth will have peace.
Did you Read and noticed the word >option to comprehend...comment is not only for mentions ...how many wars in heaven going by your narrative?

Wittyness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Kavaista: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
ken6488:

1. you are a nazi supporter ( current term NATO should have been disbanded and USA and UK keep of middle east

You're ignored

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by VULCAN(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Hahahahahaha.

The country that invaded it's neighbour for no tangible reason is telling another country it has no right to defend itself from it's neighbour that gave it the worst terror attack it has experienced in over 70yrs of its existence.

Hypocrisy in the Highest

5 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Zechariah 12: 1-3

Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) [/b]and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

[b]

It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

Events Happening live before us shows that
The Bible is the Word of GOD.
The Bible is true. The Bible is Real.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.

Rubbish and bladderash. Christians making the vaguest comparisons as usual. So your god fully supports the gruesome murder of innocent children because some people claim to the land they were born on belongs to them. What right has demonic terrorist zionists got to subject Palestinians to inhumane conditions and expect the world to applaud them.

Annoying thing is these zionist demons are more of an European political, not even religious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by just2endowed: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by tk003(m): 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2023
The West and their allies have been exposed with their double standards and hyprocracy.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Khyrvxjzy: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
ken6488:

just have you have said they will destroy usa

now usa and isreal is doing their part now if dem born russia and china well let me do their part too or are they afraid

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by F117nighthawk: 8:40pm On Nov 02, 2023
But you can occupy CREMEA and part of UKRAINE Abi,many senseless and stupid people in this world,old men talking rubbish without using their brains,u went to war with Ukraine, annex CREMEA because u are a super power,
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Cmanforall: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2023
Bestbrain123:
So you seat in your comfort office and wrote this shit! Why not go and stop them

That looks like a UN meeting
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by 7upnigeria: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You will not make heaven.

Shey you know ?

Fake pastor

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by bonechamberlain(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
A so called holy Christian spreading lies and propaganda. angry
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Isobug: 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
ken6488:

No be only destroy..... they no born Russia and china. Overated countries. China with their sub-technology is biteless

5 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by ceejay80s(m): 8:42pm On Nov 02, 2023
Kettle calling pot black
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by michoim(m): 8:43pm On Nov 02, 2023
Foolish Russia. Since you think Israel has no right to defend itself, then go and prevent them from defending themselves and see if you wouldn't end up in self pity...
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by IbileIfe: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Russian Rubbish.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
If the US is fighting Israel, Russia will support Israel And vice versa
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by CoronaVirusPro: 8:44pm On Nov 02, 2023
Fvck Israel!

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by CoronaVirusPro: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If the US is fighting Israel, Russia will support Israel And vice versa

Do you have a TV?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Confirmedzombie: 8:47pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thank you Russia. This is exactly what we are saying.

They have no right whatsoever. Imagine bombing and killing innocent civilians.

The Hamas are peaceful freedom fighters who do not shed blood as Islam forbids blood shed.

Those pushing and supporting Israel, may the wrath of Allah fall on them.

Hamas will surely win this war. Both Russia and the Arab world already forming alliance to destroy Israel
Indeed Allah is Great.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by VULCAN(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
Thank God your moniker tells us who you are.

A Muslim.

No way to expect objectivity from you.

When Hamas was formed they said their objective was to destroy Israel.

You are Hamas and Hamas is you.

Palestinians are Hamas and they have to accept the consequences of choosing Hamas govt over moderate political parties.

You and the Palestinians rejoiced when Hamas murdered men, women and children(innocent civilians) in their bedrooms on Oct 7.

Now karma has come- just that it came too quick.

Get a handkerchief or a dozen

MuslimIgbo:
Absolutely.
I just hate those Zionìst bastarɗs

They just too full of themselves, always thinking they're better than others. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON THEIR CHRISTIAN BROTHER ADOLF HITLER NEARLY WIPED ALL OF THEM OUT.

There's no WORST racists than those Savage evil pigs.

What's most annoying is the way senseless ignorant black Christians are supporting.
Interestingly, THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN THAT SMALL HAMAS THAN IN THE ENTIRE ISRAEL, BUT THE NATURAL HATRED THESE FOOLS HAVE FOR ISLAM WON'T MAKE THEM SUPPORT THEIR FELLOW CHRISTIANS IN HAMAS AND PALESTINE.

6 Likes

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by viodemus: 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2023
akuko. (story).

Take your hate for America go somewhere else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / Stormy Daniels Ordered To Pay Donald Trump $300k By U.S Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.