Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia (49337 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Expanse2020(m): 7:39am On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:
Let's assume that Israel is an occupying state, does that give Hamas the right to invade and kill them.

If you visit someone, and he attacks you in his house with a knife for no reason, won't you defend yourself? Would you allow him kill you simply because you're in his house?

Russia are beginning to sound like Tinubu's supporters.
Man you need to reason your self..
Let assume someone occupied your father house and start pushing you away from the bedroom and you find yourself at the backyard are you telling me you will just they look him taking the entire house without doing nothing... You people should be telling yourself real truth

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Vado(m): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Absolutely.
I just hate those Zionìst bastarɗs

They are just too full of themselves, always thinking they're better than others. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON THEIR CHRISTIAN BROTHER ADOLF HITLER NEARLY WIPED ALL OF THEM OUT.

There's no WORST racists than those Savage evil pigs.

What's most annoying is the way senseless ignorant black Christians are supporting.
Interestingly, THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN THAT SMALL HAMAS THAN IN THE ENTIRE ISRAEL, BUT THE NATURAL HATRED THESE FOOLS HAVE FOR ISLAM WON'T MAKE THEM SUPPORT THEIR FELLOW CHRISTIANS IN HAMAS AND PALESTINE.

Keep kwayet there with your BS trying to rope Christians in your foolery. Adolf Hitler was not a Christian. He was raised as a Catholic as a child but show us anywhere he identified as a Christian or even went to church since he was 18. Abeg park for one side.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

Who's this fool answering Igbo Muslim??

You're a disgrace to the Igbos, if you're really one.

What's going on in Israel is the same jihad and terrorism Nigerian muslims are carrying out on non-muslims.

But you're too foolish to either comprehend or admit it.

You guys are terrorists, and there have never been peace in any country where you coexist with others. Israel is not the problem, but your religion.

Your religion was created and spread via violence and jihad, and i can't allow you blame the Israelis who are victims of your religious hatred and terrorism for the war in Gaza.

Israel is doing the right thing(what the besieged Nigerian Christians can't do to you bloody terrorists that have been massacring them in every corner of the country) and must be applauded!

Victory to Israel is victory over Islamic terrorism and jihad, and you must understand why the besieged and oppressed Nigerian Christians are solidly behind them.

If Hamas wins, boko haram wins, and that's more pains for the oppressed Nigerian Christians.

It's simple to understand, you bloodthirsty and miserable Islamic terrorist, who is inspired by the evil Quran to hate and kill others.
Who's this frustrated senseless pig quoting me and saying rubbish?
What do you know about Israel and Palestine history?
Some of you just doomed with mental disorder and stupidity of the highest order.
Wanderers from Europe, mainly from Poland and Ukraine invaded Palestine, claiming Jews and saying they came to reclaim a land god promised them?
Which god? Land that already have occupants and their only prove that the land belongs to them is "THEIR BIBLE SAYS SO".
You must very stupid to quote me to defend those TERRORISTS ÌSRAEL FORCE.
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Satazaa: 7:52am On Nov 03, 2023
liasmiram2567:

This man is a fool. Is this modern Isreal same as the Isreal of old.Why do the state of Isreal need to be planted forcefully where it is now. Why is it being peotected by US and its Europe Allied? It is supposed to be guided by Almighty God? Did the Isreal of old thrived on mass killing and extermination of enemies?Was Isreal of old led by Godlless Zionists?You that are supporting Isreal , the Isrealis consider you as IDOL WORSHIP
thanks a million times bro
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Free2Fly: 8:09am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Who's this frustrated senseless pig quoting me and saying rubbish?
What do you know about Israel and Palestine history?
Some of you just doomed with mental disorder and stupidity of the highest order.
Wanderers from Europe, mainly from Poland and Ukraine invaded Palestine, claiming Jews and saying they came to reclaim a land god promised them?
Which god? Land that already have occupants and their only prove that the land belongs to them is "THEIR BIBLE SAYS SO".
You must very stupid to quote me to defend those TERRORISTS ÌSRAEL FORCE.
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ALL OF YOU.

You're a stinking foolish fellow who thinks that anyone telling the truth about his terror group cum religion doesn't know history

I know the history of your religion starting from the 7th century when your prophet formed it at the age of 40.

The history of the crisis between muslims and jews started in the 7th century, when they were the only group that stood in the way of the spread of Islam.

The jews have always been part of the middle east, and have always owned Jerusalem, judea, samaria, and other Israeli towns far before Mohammed was born and Islam created.

Mohammed met and fought with them in those areas throughout the about 22yrs he lived from the time he formed Islam at 40 till the time he died from a Jewish woman's poisoning at 62.

It's only modern terrorists like you that think the Jews fell down from the sky or landed from Europe.

Go and read from your holy book, your manual of terrorism, you idiot, and learn that "Banu israil"(the people of Israel) was mentioned 44times in it. Why would your Quran mention Banu Israil if the jews existed only in Europe then??
Why would the hadiths say "the day of judgement will not come until muslims fight with the jews...."?? Where did it expect you to find the jews and fight them, if they existed only in Europe, you unlearned terrorist??

The jews were continually massacred and displaced with successive Islamic caliphates/leaderships that started in the 7th century and ended with the ottoman's empire in the 20th century.

Go and read the history of your religion, and perhaps, you may repent thereafter, because the history is so ugly.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by emmaodet: 8:10am On Nov 03, 2023
pquaver:
.. Stop lying jews always owned the land before the arabs romans, byzantines etc displaced them..

The son of owner of the land who u chased his father away from his land comes back to the land and u swore he cant live on the land of his fathers, because ur fathers felt the had powers and chased his father away. Well the son is now a strong man, he sits on his own and agrees to share his father's land with u, even though u r the stranger but even u the stranger refused to share and swore to eliminate the son of the owner of the land. You attack hom any time u have the powers to do that, on oct 7 u attack his family and his stand to beat u blue black and now u crying and calling everyone he is beating you.. No be juju be thay?

K
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Singhabele: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2023
U mean Russia still have guts to speak.

It invaded Ukraine unprovoked and wen in to tear the country apart. It says its defending Russia.

Today isreal is defending herself u say she has no right even after Oct 7.

This is strange
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Toneymoye(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2023
Read Amos: 1: 1 -6Judgment on Israel’s Neighbors
3 This is what the Lord says:

“For three sins of Damascus,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she threshed Gilead
with sledges having iron teeth,
4 I will send fire on the house of Hazael
that will consume the fortresses of Ben-Hadad.
5 I will break down the gate of Damascus;
I will destroy the king who is in[b] the Valley of Aven[c]
and the one who holds the scepter in Beth Eden.
The people of Aram will go into exile to Kir,”
says the Lord.

6 This is what the Lord says:

“For three sins of Gaza,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she took captive whole communities
and sold them to Edom,
7 I will send fire on the walls of Gaza
that will consume her fortresses.
8 I will destroy the king[d] of Ashdod
and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon.
I will turn my hand against Ekron,
till the last of the Philistines are dead,”
says the Sovereign Lord.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Ade3131: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Zechariah 12: 1-3

Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

ISRAEL will not be the one to fight the collation as they will be overwhelmed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will cripple and destroy putin and all his gang. Read your bible. It is there.

[/b]

It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

Events Happening live before us shows that
[b]The Bible is the Word of GOD.
The Bible is true. The Bible is Real.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.

If only you know that the Jews don't believe this version of bible you're quoting. They're not Christians. They believe in Torah and their religion is Judaism.

However when it comes to justifying their occupation of a land that isn't theirs, they fall back to using the bible. Remember, it was written by one of them to fool the rest of the world into believing they're superior. Same bible was used to keep slaves at bay so that they won't revolt against their masters.

Same bible they don't believe in is what you're using to justify a wrongdoing that was perfectly orchestrated at the Balfour declaration.

Mind you, where you know as Israel today might have been in Uganda or Argentina. Only God knows what lies would have been told to justify any of those 2 locations if they had picked there.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Macill23(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2023
Russian will soon go down in history
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Truckpusher(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2023
Kavaista:
Patton was right.....The US shouldn't had stop at Germany during WWII it should have kept on marching to Moscow.

I see that Wagner group (Indirectly u Russia) is trying to arm Hezbollah with some air defence systems.

Keep it coming as Gaza will be child's play as to what southern Lebanon will become in the coming days.

It would have been a bloodbath and again if the US reigned unchecked , Africa and some other developing economies would remain in perpetually slavery.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Alpharey: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Absolutely.

They are just too full of themselves, always thinking they're better than others. THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON THEIR CHRISTIAN BROTHER ADOLF HITLER NEARLY WIPED ALL OF THEM OUT.

What's most annoying is the way senseless ignorant black Christians are supporting.
Interestingly, THERE ARE MORE CHRISTIANS IN THAT SMALL HAMAS THAN IN THE ENTIRE ISRAEL, BUT THE NATURAL HATRED THESE FOOLS HAVE FOR ISLAM WON'T MAKE THEM SUPPORT THEIR FELLOW CHRISTIANS IN HAMAS AND PALESTINE.

It is you people that bring religion into this matter. All I see is a nation defending itself against an attack from it's neighbor/ neighbors.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Alpharey: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Nothing last forever. SOONER OR LATER, THE TERRORISTS ÌSRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED.

Not in your life time
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by ugbarreta(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2023
So if Israel doesn't have right to defend itself? Why didn't Russia allow Ukraine to join NATO?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by HRMK: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2023
TRASH,BALDERDASH AND ARRANT NONSENSE!THIS MAN MUST BE ON HARD DRUGS!ISRAEL SHOULD BE A SITTING DUCK!YEYE!!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by phemmyfour: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2023
Kayberg:
But Russia has the right to invade Ukraine?
They are not in position to criticize Israel
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Babalola0920: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

ISRAEL will not be the one to fight the collation as they will be overwhelmed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will cripple and destroy putin and all his gang. Read your bible. It is there.

[/b]

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real

There is no more time..

Good one but story no clear without saying why people will be against israel is it for good or bad course !
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Empresa: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2023
If Russia is so pained, they should attack Israel, i want to learn something
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2023
Akpan107:
Did your god support the gruesome murder of innocent Jews by hamas terrorist?

The terrorist and all it's supporters must be dealt with.

No one supports the murder of innocent civilians by anyone. In case you haven't been informed, most of the killings of Isreali was done by the the IDF. Watch this short FB videos to see the truth they've been hiding from you.

https://fb.watch/o17HMXGX5B/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Watch freed hostages recount their experience with the 'terrorists'

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1805941403194501?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9

Over 9000 Palestinians killed since october 7th, most of whom are children, yet no word or condemnation from you sheeples.

Isreal is the real terrorist. Hamas is not. They are just fighting for freedom and justice for their people.

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2023
ugbarreta:
So if Israel doesn't have right to defend itself? Why didn't Russia allow Ukraine to join NATO?

Isreal is not defending itself. It's defending its supremacy and doesn't want anyone to callenge it. They are losing the media war, the world is finally seeing them for the terrorists that they are, except to the Nigerian christian sheeples.

NATO is an alliance formed by the Amerians and Europeans to topple the Soviet union. The soviet countries have all agreed NOT to join NATO, yet the war mongering Americans have been luring naive president Zelensky to break that treaty and join NATO so they can set up a military base right beside the Russian border. Will you keep still when you sense dangerous enemies lurking around your neighbourood? This doeasn't excuse the Russians bombing civilian territories, but even they haven't killed as many civillians as these Isreali terrorists.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 10:26am On Nov 03, 2023
Alpharey:

Not in your life time
Definitely my life time but most likely when you are long gone.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by eshie(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You will not make heaven.

Shey you know ?

Fake pastor

Well, it's not in any man's place to know who will make heaven. Just disagree peacefully. I also disagree with a Christian subtly throwing insults like calling people "littleminds"

Also I will advise you all to listen to the ultra orthodox Jews who are against Zionism. Their views on the "physical nation of Israel" are far more accurate and tally with what Jesus Christ has said.

He is not a Jew who is one outwardly. The Israel of God is not run by Netanyahu

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/ultra-orthodox-anti-zionist/
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2023
Alpharey:

It is you people that bring religion into this matter. All I see is a nation defending itself against an attack from it's neighbor/ neighbors.
If you are not a hypocrites and you have functional brains you'd see clearly that it's TERRORIST ISRAEL that's using senseless religion nonsense as defense.
Does it make sense for someone to come to your house and tell you that God tell him to come and reclaim your house because his god promised him your house? And the only prove he has is that IT IS WRITTEN IN HIS STORYBOOK -BIBLE OR TORAH.
WHAT A COMPLETE NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

You're a stinking foolish fellow who thinks that anyone telling the truth about his terror group cum religion doesn't know history

I know the history of your religion starting from the 7th century when your prophet formed it at the age of 40.

The history of the crisis between muslims and jews started in the 7th century, when they were the only group that stood in the way of the spread of Islam.

The jews have always been part of the middle east, and have always owned Jerusalem, judea, samaria, and other Israeli towns far before Mohammed was born and Islam created.

Mohammed met and fought with them in those areas throughout the about 22yrs he lived from the time he formed Islam at 40 till the time he died from a Jewish woman's poisoning at 62.

It's only modern terrorists like you that think the Jews fell down from the sky or landed from Europe.

Go and read from your holy book, your manual of terrorism, you idiot, and learn that "Banu israil"(the people of Israel) was mentioned 44times in it. Why would your Quran mention Banu Israil if the jews existed only in Europe then??
Why would the hadiths say "the day of judgement will not come until muslims fight with the jews...."?? Where did it expect you to find the jews and fight them, if they existed only in Europe, you unlearned terrorist??

The jews were continually massacred and displaced with successive Islamic caliphates/leaderships that started in the 7th century and ended with the ottoman's empire in the 20th century.

Go and read the history of your religion, and perhaps, you may repent thereafter, because the history is so ugly.
If you think I will even read up to two lines of the nonsense you typed, then you are the most miserable and stupid fool alive.
All I know is that, ISRAEL WILL BE DOOMED SOON. It will never be well with them and all their supporters.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by elipheleh(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Absolutely.

You are a liar. Hamas is a Islamic terrorist group. There is no way a single Christian will be associated with Islamic Hamas.

Muslims are liars. Christian's are not liars.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by olat45(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2023
Righteousness2:

[/b]

JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real

There is no more time..

Righteousness and all his supporters are blood sucking potential terrorist. Come to think of it you have lost your humanity. Jews that don't even believe in Christianity are those you are supporting and you believed your biblical promises are being fulfilled by the hideous act of killing children and women who are original owners of the land because majority of them are Muslims. Honestly, you are worse than Boko haram and bandits. You've lost it all boy.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 10:49am On Nov 03, 2023
elipheleh:

You are a liar. Hamas is a Islamic terrorist group. There is no way a single Christian will be associated with Islamic Hamas.

Muslims are liars. Christian's are not liars.

ODE
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Free2Fly: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

If you think I will even read up to two lines of the nonsense you typed, then you are the most miserable and stupid fool alive.
All I know is that, ISRAEL WILL BE DOOMED SOON. It will never be well with them and all their supporters.

Do you terrorists ever read, except listening to terror tactics from your jihadi clerics on Fridays??

If you guys had ever read, including the history of your religion, the world would have been at peace.

Israel will live and prosper, you dirty Islamic terrorist.

What will be doomed is Islamic jihad & terrorism which has become a great menace to the modern world.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

Do you terrorists ever read, except listening to terror tactics from your jihadi clerics on Fridays??

If you guys had ever read, including the history of your religion, the world would have be at peace.

Israel will live and prosper, you dirty Islamic terrorist.

What will be doomed is Islamic jihad & terrorism which has become a great menace to the modern world.
Ignorant pig fool and hypocrite, JUST REST MUMU
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Free2Fly: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Ignorant pig fool and hypocrite, JUST REST MUMU

Empty head; it's typical of terrorist to resort to name calling

Challenge my facts with facts, you ignorant terrorist.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by fkj950ax(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
[b] Absolutely.

What's most annoying is the way senseless ignorant black Christians are supporting Israel...

Jews are not Christians.
The war is not about religion.
There is no reason for people not to support whoever they like, but in war, you should only fight for your flag, not your religion of choice or bias.
Why do you think its okay for muslims in Nigeria to support Hamas?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by MuslimIgbo: 11:06am On Nov 03, 2023
Free2Fly:

Empty head; it's typical of terrorist to resort to name calling

Challenge my facts with facts, you ignorant terrorist.

Woe betide you in your foolishness, hypocrisy and ignorance. Mumu black slave monkey. Even the terrorist Israel you are supporting will never take you over the Palestinians they are currently fighting any day and time. Na you just dey famz with people that hate you, hate your jesus and will always spit at your ugly slave monkey slave face grin Inferiority complex ridden fool grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Sesame Street's Rosita Ignores Black Kids At Park, Causes Outrage In U.S.(Video) / Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.