Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia (49346 Views)

Putin Is Mad: Poroshenko Picks Up Arms To Defend Kyiv / Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / Israel Has The Right To Defend Itself - Joe Biden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Free2Fly: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Woe betide you in your foolishness, hypocrisy and ignorance. Mumu black slave monkey. Even the terrorist Israel you are supporting will never take you over the Palestinians they are currently fighting any day and time. Na you just dey famz with people that hate you, hate your jesus and will always spit at your ugly slave monkey slave face grin Inferiority complex ridden fool grin grin grin grin

Ignorant fool. The jews have no issues with the Christians and Igbos.

As a matter of fact, Israel was one of the few countries that assisted Biafra during the civil war.

Your relationship with your Arab slavemasters is worse off.

They hate you, discriminate against you and don't see you as real Muslim and human being.

You can't lead a prayer anywhere in the Arab world, because they don't recognise you, both as a Muslim and as a human.

I have been in Arab and i have seen how they treat other muslims from Africa and other Asian countries.

Christians don't have any problems with the Jews, you stinking Islamic terrorist.

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by cmt1(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Zechariah 12: 1-3

Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

ISRAEL will not be the one to fight the collation as they will be overwhelmed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will cripple and destroy putin and all his gang. Read your bible. It is there.

[/b]

It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

Events Happening live before us shows that
[b]The Bible is the Word of GOD.
The Bible is true. The Bible is Real.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.

You need to get a life!!.
Nigeria is the most religious and the most ungodly place on earth. What an irony!!!

What is happening in Gaza is pure GENOCIDE.

The currency of war is blood. Enough of the bloodshed in Gaza!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 11:39am On Nov 03, 2023
k4kenny:

No one supports the murder of innocent civilians by anyone. In case you haven't been informed, most of the killings of Isreali was done by the the IDF. Watch this short FB videos to see the truth they've been hiding from you.

https://fb.watch/o17HMXGX5B/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Watch freed hostages recount their experience with the 'terrorists'

https://www.facebook.com/reel/1805941403194501?s=chYV2B&fs=e&mibextid=6AJuK9

Over 9000 Palestinians killed since october 7th, most of whom are children, yet no word or condemnation from you sheeples.

Isreal is the real terrorist. Hamas is not. They are just fighting for freedom and justice for their people.
Stop fooling yourself...

Are you saying thousands of rockets fired into Israel from Gaza was done by Israel (the IDF)?

Are you saying those who kidnapped hundreds of Israeli into Gaza only came to play in Israel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN6GUrPKvi4?si=ApoOUtw_ia794ujB

One thing is sure, Hamas Terrorists must pay HEAVILY for this crime they have committed against innocent Jewish civilian...

The terrorist must be made not to forget Oct 7, the day they made the greatest mistake of their lives, therefore, they won't forget Oct 7th in the next 100 Years.

Israel has not even started.

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by smokinloud(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2023
BALLOSKI:
innocent civilians to vacate? Population of 2 million people? People who vacated were also killed in southern Gaza.
Their security is not Israel's obligation. IDF is number one responsibility is the provision of security for the state of Israel. Who's killing them in the South?! And why have they not make it public?!
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by smokinloud(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2023
princemillla:

This goes to shows that u r naive about what going on in that place.

I am neither in support of both countries but breaking humanitarian law is a big no for me.

What's going on in Israel than Palestinians terrorists killing Israeli civilians day and night and whenever the terrorists are arrested the Islamists media arm (al jazeera) would white wash the terrorists and over 1.3 billion muslims all over the world will be fed with propaganda. Jews that are not more than 15 million all around the world with no prominent media would be seen as evil.
What else is going on?

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by smokinloud(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2023
maasoap:

You meant withdraw her military operations and crackdowns? What about her policy of evicting all Palestinians from their homes and building of new settlements in new territory and expansion of the existing ones? It wasn't just that but the buildings of settlements is aggressive and more determined than ever. So, you expected Palestinians to continue agonising in silent since Israel army were not killing them in thousands but just evicting them and taking their land on daily basis

Which land are you talking about?!.
The East Jerusalem or the land of the state of Israel recognised by the UN?!.
If you mean Israeli territory then they have the right to make policies that will protect them from outsiders buying and owning their land which is not apartheid. The East Jerusalem is still debated on. No one fully owns it so what do you mean by "new territories and expansion of the existing ones?."
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2023
What does he mean by an occupying State?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Jeyun: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
ken6488:
well I no longer support any country war war but you are wrong here wonder why? Russia and USA both have what it takes to wipe each others out donā€™t be fooled

1. you are a nazi supporter ( current term NATO should have been disbanded and USA and UK keep of middle east

2. This is not the 1960 isreal will be stress out from multiple points

USA will be fully occupied in other locations

All I see is China and Russia plan to distroy USA

Fun fact Russia and USA share a common border but have never been in a direct war
and all I can sey is that u are blind u are not seeing anything, but just expressing your feeling out of hate and jealous. U are been deluded nothing more

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Jeyun: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Nothing last forever. SOONER OR LATER, THE TERRORISTS ƌSRAEL WILL BE DESTROYED.
Hamas and Gaza must have all gone first. Already Palestine and Gaza are almost gone. Gaza going going gone to the Hebrews.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by princemillla(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2023
smokinloud:

What's going on in Israel than Palestinians terrorists killing Israeli civilians day and night and whenever the terrorists are arrested the Islamists media arm (al jazeera) would white wash the terrorists and over 1.3 billion muslims all over the world will be fed with propaganda. Jews that are not more than 15 million all around the world with no prominent media would be seen as evil.
What else is going on?

SMH. Shalom !
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Akpan107:
Stop fooling yourself...

Are you saying thousands of rockets fired into Israel from Gaza was done by Israel (the IDF)?

Are you saying those who kidnapped hundreds of Israeli into Gaza only came to play in Israel?

One thing is sure, Hamas Terrorists must pay HEAVILY for this crime they have committed against innocent Jewish civilian...

The terrorist must be made not to forget Oct 7, the day they made the greatest mistake of their lives, therefore, they won't forget Oct 7th in the next 100 Years.

Do you think october 7th attack happened in a vacuum? Why do you thin Hamas attacked in the first place? In a land where there's no justice, there can never be peace. How long does European settlers think they can continue to dehumanise the people whose land the stole. The country of Isreal was created by saughtering the indigenous people of Palestine to make room for European migrants who claim to have Jewish ancestry. The only way they feel can they maintain the state is by slaugtering the rest while the world watches.

They claim to be the victimes, yet are the aggressors. You and other christian sheeples can call Hamas whatever you like, but the rest of the world is seeing Isreal for the evil nation it is. From the US to the UK to Philippines, Spain, Russia, even Korea. The drums are beating in support of the Palestinians. The scales have fallen off the eyes of the people.

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by k4kenny(f): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Akpan107:
Stop fooling yourself...

Double post
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
What about the prophecy of Amos 2:4-16, when can expect that to be fulfilled?

4 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have despised the law of the Lord, and have not kept his commandments, and their lies caused them to err, after the which their fathers have walked:

5 But I will send a fire upon Judah, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem.

6 Thus saith the Lord; For three transgressions of Israel, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sold the righteous for silver, and the poor for a pair of shoes;

7 That pant after the dust of the earth on the head of the poor, and turn aside the way of the meek: and a man and his father will go in unto the same maid, to profane my holy name:

8 And they lay themselves down upon clothes laid to pledge by every altar, and they drink the wine of the condemned in the house of their god.

9 Yet destroyed I the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit from above, and his roots from beneath.

10 Also I brought you up from the land of Egypt, and led you forty years through the wilderness, to possess the land of the Amorite.

11 And I raised up of your sons for prophets, and of your young men for Nazarites. Is it not even thus, O ye children of Israel? saith the Lord.

12 But ye gave the Nazarites wine to drink; and commanded the prophets, saying, Prophesy not.

13 Behold, I am pressed under you, as a cart is pressed that is full of sheaves.

[/b]14 Therefore the flight shall perish from the swift, and the strong shall not strengthen his force, neither shall the mighty deliver himself:
[b]

15 Neither shall he stand that handleth the bow; and he that is swift of foot shall not deliver himself: neither shall he that rideth the horse deliver himself.

16 And he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked in that day, saith the Lord.

And also when shall we expect the fulfilment of Jesusā€™s prophecy in Matthew 21:43 as follows

ā€œtherefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruitā€

You go to your pulpit everyday telling us to accept Christ or be damned, but here you are making exceptions for those who said that Jesus is neither the Messiah nor was he born of Virgin birth and that a Roman Centurion impregnated Mary. I did not want to bring up the issue of the holocaust becasue it was indeed a horrific and despicable act, but one can ask that were your ā€œGods beloved peopleā€ forsaken during those times?

I am still baffled that some people cannot recognise the difference between Zionists currently ruling Israel and the true followers of Judaism who have always condemned the despicable acts of the Zionists in Israel. Zionist dont give a toss for you or your Bible, they are Nationalists whose only purpose is ā€œ a land for a people without landā€

Righteousness2:
The speed at which The HOLY BIBLE is being fulfilled before our very eyes is Amazing and Fearful

Zechariah 12: 1-3

Ladies and Gentlemen right before us, We see this scripture fulfilled live.

Right before our eyes we see the Prophecy of prophet Ezekiel on the GogMagog war fixing to be Fufilled.

We see the Major actors of the GogMagog collation against ISRAEL speaking, threatening and coming together against GOD'S Land.

It so clear that GOD ALMIGHTY has put HIS Hook on the Jaw Russia, Iran and Turkey ( Putin, Erodogan and Ayotollah) and is about to drag them alongside their collation of nations to Israel.

ISRAEL will not be the one to fight the collation as they will be overwhelmed. GOD ALMIGHTY Himself will cripple and destroy putin and all his gang. Read your bible. It is there.

[/b]

It is so amazing to be alive to see Bible being fulfilled.

Some years ago, I said here that Putin ( Russia) will lead a collation of nations against and his fall will be in Israel. Some little minds here were busy insulting themselves. Some said it is not possible as Israel and Russia are friends.
I am not the one who said It. The word of GOD says so. And whatever the Word of says MUST happen no matter how things look.

Listen folks! If you are privileged to be alive to see scriptures bring Fufilled and you do not Believe the Word of GOD, the Holy Bible, you Have yourself to blame.

If you do not Believe JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to Heaven, just know you took yourself to Hell Fire! There is no excuse of any kind.

Events Happening live before us shows that
[b]The Bible is the Word of GOD.
The Bible is true. The Bible is Real.
JESUS CHRIST is true
JESUS CHRIST is real
JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY way to be Saved from Eternity in Hell.

There is no more time..
JESUS CHRIST is Coming Quickly.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Smartguyboy(m): 12:41pm On Nov 03, 2023
pquaver:

I dont know how una reason.. The red army won which war..? Why ur red army didn't win before us entered the war? What is the distance from Moscow to Berlin? And from France to Berlin, which one is shorter? Allied forces forced the nazi to fight on two fronts without the allied front.. The Wehrmacht would have crushed ur red army immediately the left the cold clutch of Moscow... The great polish resistance joined the red army on its march to Berlin giving it extra powers plus allied power and french resistance from the western front.. That is how the Germans where stretched.. Ur red army only got to berlin first because of the shorter distance... Why did stalin agree for chuch hilk and us to enter the war if he could handle the Germans na? Una go just open mouth wa... Red army ko.. Green army ni..
What year did ur U.S. entered the war? How was the red army advancing before they joined the war?
Nazi was fighting two front already when they were trying to cross the British channel though it was unsuccessful with they Luftwaffe.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by LtChisom: 12:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You will not make heaven.

Shey you know ?

Fake pastor

But your gay imams told you t ag the born by mistake piglet prophet mohammed made heaven?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by ken6488(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Jeyun:
and all I can sey is that u are blind u are not seeing anything, but just expressing your feeling out of hate and jealous. U are been deluded nothing more
jealous and hate how exactly? If you support Israel actions you have not rights to judge Russia
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Akpan107(m): 1:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
k4kenny:

Do you think october 7th attack happened in a vacuum? Why do you thin Hamas attacked in the first place? In a land where there's no justice, there can never be peace. How long does European settlers think they can continue to dehumanise the people whose land the stole. The country of Isreal was created by saughtering the indigenous people of Palestine to make room for European migrants who claim to have Jewish ancestry. The only way they feel can they maintain the state is by slaugtering the rest while the world watches.

They claim to be the victimes, yet are the aggressors. You and other christian sheeples can call Hamas whatever you like, but the rest of the world is seeing Isreal for the evil nation it is. From the US to the UK to Philippines, Spain, Russia, even Korea. The drums are beating in support of the Palestinians. The scales have fallen off the eyes of the people.

Hahahaha... You're just funny...

How are the Jews settlers in their own country?

I am waiting for your response.

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Holiness2100: 1:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
ken6488:
jealous and hate how exactly? If you support Israel actions you have not rights to judge Russia

And if you support Russia actions with Ukraine you have a right to judge Israel, right?
Do you see how confused you are?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by ken6488(m): 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2023
Holiness2100:

And if you support Russia actions with Ukraine you have a right to judge Israel, right?
Do you see how confused you are?
to honest with you isreal conflict is complicated

1. Support isreal because am a Christian
2. Support Palestinians because I have human sympathy

In summary I want peace
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Holiness2100: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
ken6488:
to honest with you isreal conflict is complicated

1. Support isreal because am a Christian
2. Support Palestinians because I have human sympathy

In summary I want peace

ISRAEL matter is not political.
ISRAEL matter is Biblical.
In Israel matter, if you wanna stand on the right side, you don't stand on what you think or feel. You don't stand on what society or majority says
You stand on what GOD says.
You stand on what the Word of GOD says.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Error401: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2023
Read what you have written again, this team, read slowly with a bit of a brain in that skull

Nazgul:
Let's assume that Israel is an occupying state, does that give Hamas the right to invade and kill them.

If you visit someone, and he attacks you in his house with a knife for no reason, won't you defend yourself? Would you allow him kill you simply because you're in his house?

Russia are beginning to sound like Tinubu's supporters.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by dappydozzy(m): 1:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
Kayberg:
But Russia has the right to invade Ukraine?

Russia is protecting its historical and cultural interests in Ukraine, Ukraine sees itself as a sovereign state, but it is not, there are Russian interests in Ukraine both culturally and historically, and Russia cant allow it to be marginalized all in the name of sovereignty, what is affecting Ukraine is western interference, the west wants to vilify Putin but we know better, it takes deep knowledge to analyse global events, now to Isreal what interests does Isreal have in Gaza, than indiscriminate bombardment and killing of innocent civilians. How many Hamas militants have they killed since the beginning of the war, what is the purpose of white phosphorus they are using on civilian populations, the Isreali military has a lot to answer, and it is the United States that gives them confidence. According to ICJ, an occupying force as no right to self defence. Actually, the West are afraid of escalation. No matter how long or how short, WW3 is going to begin or emanate from the Middle East. Always indicated in Nostradamus, quartrains.

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by NairaMaster1(m): 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
ken6488:
well I no longer support any country war war but you are wrong here wonder why? Russia and USA both have what it takes to wipe each others out donā€™t be fooled

1. you are a nazi supporter ( current term NATO should have been disbanded and USA and UK keep of middle east

2. This is not the 1960 isreal will be stress out from multiple points

USA will be fully occupied in other locations

All I see is China and Russia plan to distroy USA

Fun fact Russia and USA share a common border but have never been in a direct war

Russia has one of the weakest military. That is why they shout nuclear weapons all the time. Unfortunately, they are not the only one that has nuclear weapons.

Secondly, China is almost half the world population, they can't afford war that's why they are playing safe with Taiwan.

You people are just here singing China thinking war is what you watch in movies
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Kayberg: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2023
dappydozzy:

Russia is protecting its historical and cultural interests in Ukraine, Ukraine sees itself as a sovereign state, but it is not, there are Russian interests in Ukraine both culturally and historically, and Russia cant allow it to be marginalized all in the name of sovereignty, what is affecting Ukraine is western interference, the west wants to vilify Putin but we know better, it takes deep knowledge to analyse global events, now to Isreal what interests does Isreal have in Gaza, than indiscriminate bombardment and killing of innocent civilians. How many Hamas militants have they killed since the beginning of the war, what is the purpose of white phosphorus they are using on civilian populations, the Isreali military has a lot to answer, and it is the United States that gives them confidence. According to ICJ, an occupying force as no right to self defence. Actually, the West are afraid of escalation. No matter how long or how short, WW3 is going to begin or emanate from the Middle East. Always indicated in Nostradamus, quartrains.

Can you show us the map of Israel as at 2500 years ago please?
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Abrahamweb(m): 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
happney65:

So why is he trying to bring back Ukraine? You know they have done one yeye referendum in some occupied areas where they claimed they want to go join Russia back. So why did they have to do all that?

2. You claimed Nato is trying to shove itself into Russia throat. So why don't Russia go attack Nato then. Why attacking Ukraine?

Why?

You see your analogy sounds dumb
Do you read at all?
Zelensky was attacking the Russians speaking Ukrainians in the Donbass region since 2014.
That's the main reason for this attack by Russia.
West deceive zelensky to attack those region knowing that it'll provoke Russia to retaliate.
Abeg read before you embarrass yourself.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by ken6488(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
NairaMaster1:

Russia has one of the weakest military. That is why they shout nuclear weapons all the time. Unfortunately, they are not the only one that has nuclear weapons.

Secondly, China is almost half the world population, they can't afford war that's why they are playing safe with Taiwan.

You people are just here singing China thinking war is what you watch in movies
you are right 40 v 1 is unfair

That where nuke's come in , nukes are still weapon that's why Russia is a nuclear power, weak military or not what matters is they have enough nukes for everyone, which makes them a top military
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2023
Oga Akpan, as much as I loathe to quote David Hundeyin , he mentioned one important point which is stinging to most of those who are bigoted in this matter and that is that " Umkotho We sizwe, which was the militant arm of the ANC was categorized as a "Terrorist Organization" and by extension Nelson Mandela was therefore called a terrorist also, all whilst fighting for the freedom of their people from the oppressive and apartheid occupiers. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter and this is the exact point being made here by the Russians that current issue did not start on 7th October, but you lots licking the Israeli arses have joined to validate their claim to being the chosen people of God who have the rights to claim any piece of land for themselves even if they have not formally being in control there for a millennium.

You ignoramuses would sit in the comfort of your room and spewing rubbish about Israel has not even started, if they want to start n ko? I remember another of your type here on Nairaland saying he gave Israel one week to wipe out Gaza, as if he is a miltary commander who knows what on ground. Lets wait and see how it all pans out

Akpan107:
Stop fooling yourself...

Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2023
And what does the word of God say, please enlighten us O Apostle!

Holiness2100:

ISRAEL matter is not political.
ISRAEL matter is Biblical.
In Israel matter, if you wanna stand on the right side, you don't stand on what you think or feel. You don't stand on what society or majority says
You stand on what GOD says.
You stand on what the Word of GOD says.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Baatunde(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2023
You have been in "Arab" , which place exactly is this called Arab? And you said Christianity has no problems with Jews, so you are happy they denounce your lord and saviour as an impostor? Calling him an offspring of rape by a centurion soldier? What exactly do you think the Jews think of Christianity if I may ask? Why do Christians still think Jews are a special breed even after Jesus supposedly said in Matthews 21:43 that the kingdom of God is to be taken away from the Jews and given to another nation. I know the misplaced hatred for the Palestinians is part of the overall hatred for Muslims but in this case people use to forget that Israelis do not discriminate between a Muslim Palestinian and a Christian Palestinian and churches have been bombed during this current crisis without any apologies.

In May 2022, whilst covering a news event of the raid by the IDF on a refugee camp in , Palestinian Christian Journalist was shot dead by the IDF despite wearing all the distinctive insignia of the press and as usual IDF were trying to blame someone else. As a fellow Christian to you I bet her life also meant nothing since she was a Palestinian abi?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/11/middleeast/idf-apology-shireen-abu-akleh-intl/index.html

Free2Fly:

Ignorant fool. The jews have no issues with the Christians and Igbos.

As a matter of fact, Israel was one of the few countries that assisted Biafra during the civil war.

Your relationship with your Arab slavemasters is worse off.

They hate you, discriminate against you and don't see you as real Muslim and human being.

You can't lead a prayer anywhere in the Arab world, because they don't recognise you, both as a Muslim and as a human.

I have been in Arab and i have seen how they treat other muslims from Africa and other Asian countries.

Christians don't have any problems with the Jews, you stinking Islamic terrorist.
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by pquaver(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
Smartguyboy:

What year did ur U.S. entered the war? How was the red army advancing before they joined the war?
Nazi was fighting two front already when they were trying to cross the British channel though it was unsuccessful with they Luftwaffe.

Why did the red army not win until us entered is the question.. Everyone in the war was a constant from the beginning, the only variable in the Win was usa. Their entrance brought the war to the end
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Free2Fly: 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2023
Baatunde:

You have been in "Arab" , which place exactly is this called Arab? And you said Christianity has no problems with Jews, so you are happy they denounce your lord and saviour as an impostor? Calling him an offspring of rape by a centurion soldier? What exactly do you think the Jews think of Christianity if I may ask? Why do Christians still think Jews are a special breed even after Jesus supposedly said in Matthews 21:43 that the kingdom of God is to be taken away from the Jews and given to another nation. I know the misplaced hatred for the Palestinians is part of the overall hatred for Muslims but in this case people use to forget that Israelis do not discriminate between a Muslim Palestinian and a Christian Palestinian and churches have been bombed during this current crisis without any apologies.

In May 2022, whilst covering a news event of the raid by the IDF on a refugee camp in , Palestinian Christian Journalist was shot dead by the IDF despite wearing all the distinctive insignia of the press and as usual IDF were trying to blame someone else. As a fellow Christian to you I bet her life also meant nothing since she was a Palestinian abi?

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/05/11/middleeast/idf-apology-shireen-abu-akleh-intl/index.html

I have lived in Qatar, and the real Arabs are those in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, oman, Bahrain and Kuwait. Others are just wannabe Arabs linked only to the real Arabs by Islam.

That hatred you mentioned was started by your false prophet who hated others who opposed his religion and eventually buried that hatred in the Quran for the misguided people like you to continue with.

The book teaches you to hate others who reject your religion, and to kill them if they refuse to convert.

Yes, the Jews opposed christianity, but the bible didn't tell Christians to kill them wherever they're found, unlike what your Quran teaches about the Jews and others.

There's a great degree of tolerance between Christians and the jews, but that can't be said about your own religion. You're at war with others everywhere you're found.

As for the so called Christian al Jazeera journalist, who was she reporting for??
Hamas, of course. She was helping Hamas terrorists spread their propagandas.

Al Jazeera as a media is anti-Israel, favours Hamas and Islamic terrorism, and celebrates terrorist attacks against Israel.

It makes itself a party to every crisis between Israel and Hamas terrorists, and as such, are no longer neutral and can't be spared by the Israeli side.

It's an abomination for a Christian to be reporting news and concocting lies in favour of an Islamic terrorist group.

I have no sympathy for her and any other Christian who will decide to be an informant to Islamic terrorists, who will still not spare her/him once they achieve their aims.
Anyone who encourages terrorism or help them propagate their evil agenda is a terrorist and can't be spared
Re: Israel Has No Right To Defend Itself - Russia by Shimbo96(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Na į»dįŗ¹ your drunkard old fool and OLOSHO mama be.
How u take know say na fake news? Prove am MUMU.
I no go talk about your mama but your papa na slowpoke because the evidence is clear for all to see šŸ˜€

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Among Most Hated Countries In Britain / Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video) / Germany Begins Massive Clean-up Effort Costing BILLIONS ( Pictures)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113