Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Should I Quit Or Continue - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should I Quit Or Continue (13407 Views)

My Boss Uses Divide And Rule System: Should I Quit Or Ignore / 550 OpenAI Employees Ask Board To Quit Or They'll Resign. / Should I resign or continue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by nams77: 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2023
Centpico:
As at 2019,i had worked for 7 years without any evidence,woke up by 5am everyday to prepare for workby 7 till around 6pm when we closed and even had to work on some saturdays. Hoped on buses every single day to and from work. Everyday was painful, annoying even and always felt like there was no way out even when i was begging for one.

I thought of quitting but quickly shoved it off my mind when i realised how saturated the job market was. I also thought of switching to another field but that would require money and time and i didn't have any. I prayed for a way out every single day, to just be out of the misery i was facing at that time.

Fastfoward to 2020, things got worse with the pandemic, fortunately i was not laid off but we weren't paid since we weren't working, it was around that time i stumbled upon trading, a colleague had told me about it before but i didn't take it seriously until i realisee i had to earn in another way from a regular job. 

I paid a mentor about 50k to teach me everythingabout it, i had to plead for him to accept that since i didn't have much at that time and i also wasn't expecting any salary. After about a month of intensive training i started trading fully.

It wasn't easy for the first month, had some losses but after that i started getting my wins. Got about 4million in my first 8 months, and continued from there.

For about 3 years i have been able to make about 30 million and yes i lost many prop firm accounts and trades too especially for the unprofitable months but overall it has been rewarding.

My problem now is the amount of time i put in nowadays,  it's not been fun at all. Yes the reward is good, the work put in has really been hectic. In fact its almost harder than my former job. Most people think because i work from home , i don't stress very much which is a very big myth. There are some days i feel like calling it quit and doing something else thats as rewarding but not as tasking as trading. It's not as easy as most people picture it will be. Awake for almost the whole day backtesting, fowardtesting, teachind and also mentoring.

Please if you have something else that's as rewarding but not as tasking would love to know about it. Thanks
Abeg come and teach me this stressful method of making money. I'm serious. I'm sending you a PM
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Lungdick: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=FaceTanke post=126772290]Quitinue
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by millionboi2: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Rajman45:
U made 30m in 3 years, and ur thinking weda to quit or not. Oga, who do u.
Wettin u de wait for since
you believe that nonsense,he is definitely looking for who to scam,I wonder why the mod brought it to front page.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by lolu2019: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Scam marketing.dont fall for it

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Stevenbright(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quit!

Quit!!

Quit!!!
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by xavuv: 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shoodboi:
Is Nairaland now advertising fraud? The guy opened his profile about a week ago and even left his phone number on his profile. Deal with him at your peril.

You are far too wise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Possessedkid: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2023
Quit that miserable job and try to focus on something else

Something big will come your way if you quit
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Adeshinau98: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2023
Oga let's switch place since you're not grateful, at least invest the money in real estate, or other any type of businesses.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Paracetamol01: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Be grateful you are busy making money no matter how hectic........

....its better than busy being poor!
I love this advice @Op
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Ali1king: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
nams77:

Abeg come and teach me this stressful method of making money. I'm serious. I'm sending you a PM
Na ads baba. You get 50k to pay for mentorship?

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by wittywriter: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
OP sto'playing.

seborrhic:
First 8 months in trading made ₦4m as a beginner cool
wink

Ali1king:

1nigeriamyfoot:
Bait!!!

Don't fall for scam!!!

Account opened just a week ago, had contact number on his profile

Dem go come up with one story to lure unsuspecting members of public to their net

Wittyness
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by nams77: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2023
Ali1king:

My mind connect later as I later reason am
Nairaland is falling
Tnx chairman

4 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by oluigboelijah(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hello brother,please don’t quit your job as long as you are making money from it.kindly tell me what you do because I’m interested to learn from you.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by sulaimon22: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2023
This is a copywrite scam method. If you fall for this na u Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Fulaninigger: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2023
Is it forex trading?
Centpico:
As at 2019,i had worked for 7 years without any evidence,woke up by 5am everyday to prepare for workby 7 till around 6pm when we closed and even had to work on some saturdays. Hoped on buses every single day to and from work. Everyday was painful, annoying even and always felt like there was no way out even when i was begging for one.

I thought of quitting but quickly shoved it off my mind when i realised how saturated the job market was. I also thought of switching to another field but that would require money and time and i didn't have any. I prayed for a way out every single day, to just be out of the misery i was facing at that time.

Fastfoward to 2020, things got worse with the pandemic, fortunately i was not laid off but we weren't paid since we weren't working, it was around that time i stumbled upon trading, a colleague had told me about it before but i didn't take it seriously until i realisee i had to earn in another way from a regular job. 

I paid a mentor about 50k to teach me everythingabout it, i had to plead for him to accept that since i didn't have much at that time and i also wasn't expecting any salary. After about a month of intensive training i started trading fully.

It wasn't easy for the first month, had some losses but after that i started getting my wins. Got about 4million in my first 8 months, and continued from there.

For about 3 years i have been able to make about 30 million and yes i lost many prop firm accounts and trades too especially for the unprofitable months but overall it has been rewarding.

My problem now is the amount of time i put in nowadays,  it's not been fun at all. Yes the reward is good, the work put in has really been hectic. In fact its almost harder than my former job. Most people think because i work from home , i don't stress very much which is a very big myth. There are some days i feel like calling it quit and doing something else thats as rewarding but not as tasking as trading. It's not as easy as most people picture it will be. Awake for almost the whole day backtesting, fowardtesting, teachind and also mentoring.

Please if you have something else that's as rewarding but not as tasking would love to know about it. Thanks
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
Na ur type dey go abroad begin complain of the work stress even when u re making lots of money from it.
There is no easy money anywhere even Yahoo nowadays hard gan
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Centpico: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
Fulaninigger:
Is it forex trading?

Yh
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Babastrong(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2023
[quote author=NwaNimo1 post=126772236]Be grateful you are busy making money no matter how hectic........

....its better than busy being poor![ The poor guy don cajole you. Don't fall into trap with your this cap. Lols.]
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Babastrong(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2023
This your method is archaic. You want us to beg you to mentor us for 50k abi?.
old method of con. The last time i falled for this was 1990(when i was in pry 1).

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Sirianese: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2023
Shoodboi:
Is Nairaland now advertising fraud? The guy opened his profile about a week ago and even left his phone number on his profile. Deal with him at your peril.

Na greedy people e go chop na

Different day, different format for naija grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by HEBEI: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2023
You have not told us what you are trading in shocked shocked shocked

Let us know the kind of trade that fetched you 4m naira as a beginner cool
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Sirianese: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2023
millionboi2:
you believe that nonsense,he is definitely looking for who to scam,I wonder why the mod brought it to front page.

Mod go collect im share

Abi mod no dey chop ni?
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Emmacy001: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Centpico:

Can you teach me.
I will pay
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Untube: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2023
Lukepeter:
Nobody should fall for this cheap scam.

Mod should take this post down. It's scam💯

3 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by icankel: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2023
U barely see money chop but u see 50k to pay someone to learn for months and now according to u, uve made millions yet u don't know the right business to invest in that would be less stressed. SCAM ALERT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Kobranet: 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hahaha ...I love how everyone figured u was a scam

1 Like

Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by JustPowerApps(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
Before you quite, think of Emilokan and his presidential band of hooligans
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by mabea: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2023
You might as well consider doing it per time. Better still you can start mentoring and still make money with less commitment.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by EvangelistChuks(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2023
My brother,the elusive peace you are after is an organic relationship with Jesus Christ the Son of God who gave His life for mankind in order that they be relieved of the disalighnment brought about by the disobedience of the first Adam.
For before you were born ,He knew your perfect habitat and He will lead you to it if you have not yet found it.
Also remember that a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he has acquired.
God bless you.
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Heyzee5: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2023
Take some rest bro!! Go on a vacation to another African country and rest for a while. No let work kill you!!
Re: Should I Quit Or Continue by Skillsnigeria: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alison: 100 Courses Offered Free Of Charge + Certificate / Nigerian Navy New Doctors Salary / House Of Representatives Intervenes In Diamond Bank Staff Retrenchment Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.