Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning (6794 Views)

What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House / Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of My Guy Hit Or Miss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by stunnert(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
So there is this guy whose store is close to my house, he usually comes around to fetch drinking water in my compound. We got along fine and I took him as my street junior bro ( He's married and I ain't )

Today he came around looking so dull and disturbed, I called him upstairs and asked what was wrong ( thinking it's issues with his biz ). With tears in his eyes he told me

He had woken up that morning without a single cash in his pocket and he had to get to the store in time. My guy asked his wife to pls assist him with Tfare, in which she swore that she has no cash with him but she will borrow from her friend who sells stuffs in the next compound.

She left for the next compound and didn't return for almost ten minutes before my guy decided to go check on her only to find her coming back inside without any cash in hand. With a worried look he asked her 'where is the money' only for her to reply that the money is inside their bed room which both of 'em just stepped out from

In total shock and disappointment he watched her go to her closet and brought out an empty shoe box in which she brought out a 500 naira note with more still in the box

I was short of words when he finished with '' bros how could she do that to me when I spend all my money on her and our daughter"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Medianna(f): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
I don’t understand why he is disappointed.
She saving money or she giving him 5h from the money?
I’m still lost.
Did she steal his money?
Please I need answers

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by stunnert(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
Medianna:
I’m still lost.
Did she steal his money?
Please I need answers
she could have just gave him the first time he asked

Why do you women lie so much ?

Why lie that she had no money on her in the first place ?

Yet this guy hustle day and night to take care of her and their little baby

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Ahmed0336(m): 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
He is even lucky she borrowed him.
That's just some of the things most people encounter in marriage.
Advice him to let it slide.

14 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by dawnomike(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2023
stunnert:
So there is this guy whose store is close to my house, he usually comes around to fetch drinking water in my compound. We got along fine and I took him as my street junior bro ( He's married and I ain't )

Today he came around looking so dull and disturbed, I called him upstairs and asked what was wrong ( thinking it's issues with his biz ). With tears in his eyes he told me

He had woken up that morning without a single cash in his pocket and he had to get to the store in time. My guy asked his wife to pls assist him with Tfare, in which she swore that she has no cash with him but she will borrow from her friend who sells stuffs in the next compound.

She left for the next compound and didn't return for almost ten minutes before my guy decided to go check on her only to find her coming back inside without any cash in hand. With a worried look he asked her 'where is the money' only for her to reply that the money is inside their bed room which both of 'em just stepped out from

In total shock and disappointment he watched her go to her closet and brought out an empty shoe box in which she brought out a 500 naira note with more still in the box

I was short of words when he finished with '' bros how could she do that to me when I spend all my money on her and our daughter"

She still gave him the money right? EOD

5 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by UptownVibes(m): 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Ahmed0336:
He is even lucky she borrowed him.
That's just some of the things most people encounter in marriage.
Advice him to let it slide.
Let it slide ke.. He should learn from that scenario. Tell him to save for the raining days,because God forbids his business crashes one day,that's how the wife will start treating him.. So,he should not be doing everything for the wife from now on.. Let her work her ass out too,and he should learn to save,no matter how little..

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by PoliteActivist: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
stunnert:

Why can't he simply take the shoe box from her?

2 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Westerhoffe(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Some women are just scary…
What's the issue in saying, "I have but not much?"
Such lies ain't really necessary.

If she had been honest, that's how her husband would have been proud of her in his heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by PoliteActivist: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Some women are just scary…
What's the issue in saying, "I have but not much?"
Such lies ain't really necessary.

If she had been honest, that's how her husband would have been proud of her in his heart.

But she was honest. She could have easily pretended she infact borrowed the money. She even let the husband see she had more

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Mhizzard(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
In a short word,she is not a supportive wife.i wanted to give him an advice but when you said he has a child with her.

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by adeememman(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2023
IMO, he shouldn't see the wife as a bad person. Infact he should correct her with love and also encourage her cos it's hard to see women disciplined enough to save and not squander money on frivolities. It takes some level of discipline to have savings. she must've tried to sort the emergency elsewhere but since it didn't work she had no option than to break her bank. So in short try and examine what happened with an open point on view make u no use small thing scatter your home.

6 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by stunnert(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oil dey your head bro cool
UptownVibes:
Let it slide ke.. He should learn from that scenario. Tell him to save for the raining days,because God forbids his business crashes one day,that's how the wife will start treating him.. So,he should not be doing everything for the wife from now on.. Let her work her ass out too,and he should learn to save,no matter how little..

2 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by stunnert(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Mhizzard:
In a short word,she is not a supportive wife.i wanted to give him an advice but when you said he has a child with her.
Wetin man go do nau. They did rush rush wedding when she got pregnant about two years ago
Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
It might be that she is being careful. Alot of men have ruined their wife's monetary base simply because she chose to be open hearted and generous.

6 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Mhizzard(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
stunnert:

Wetin man go do nau. They did rush rush wedding when she got pregnant about two years ago
so that there won't be crash marriage,he need to call her and gently sit her down that this is what is bothering him about her of which he does not like the selfish idea.moreso,he should let her understand how he felt about it and he want to avoid any sort of fight that is why he is expressing what he felt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by superCleanworks(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2023
He asked for TFare and she gave him. what is he crying for?
Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by superCleanworks(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
stunnert:

That guy is still acting like a boy.
If you ask a woman for money, move away from that place and give her space to bring it for you. He wan put eye to know where she dey keep money? That woman is a nice woman. Some women will NEVER bring it out in your presence.

It is called a PRIVATE STASH for a reason and why was he putting all his eyes there? And he shamelessly mentioned it. What? Make she give am everything? That guy is simply looking for trouble.

3 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Lance008(m): 4:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
I just tire for this generation
Na everywhere
Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by kenedyx: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
It might be that she is being careful. Alot of men have ruined their wife's monetary base simply because she chose to be open hearted and generous.

Put yourself in the other person's shoe first, what if reverse were to be the case and the wife needed the money? You can see you were one-sided..

5 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by SIMPonPatrol(m): 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Why can't he simply take the shoe box from her?

Why should he take the money by force?

Is it his money?

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by PoliteActivist: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

Why should he take the money by force?

Is it his money?

Ok, let's analyze this statement. Whose money is it?

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by UptownVibes(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
superCleanworks:
He asked for TFare and she gave him. what is he crying for?
He was crying because he wouldn't have treated the wife,the way she treated him,if she was the one who asked for tfare. I blame the man for giving his all to the wife,forgetting that women are only after what you can or will do for them and their child as a man. They don't really give a fvck about you as the man..

Just yesterday I read about how a lady came pick up her kids at the airport and left the husband behind in UK .. That's woman nature for you.. They don't give a fvck about men,they are in for what they will gain.. It could be kids,marriage, fame,money,class e.t.c

So guys please be wise!

6 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Medianna(f): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
stunnert:

Oh that’s the challenge?
If you notices where she brought it out from, you’ll know that it was a savings and probably she wants to use it for something else. Someone who doesn’t want to give you money will not even go through all the ‘neighbor’ streets talk more of coming back to give you.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by superCleanworks(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
He was crying because he wouldn't have treated the wife,the way she treated him,if she was the one who asked for tfare.

did she give him or not?
why was is standing there to see where she will bring the money from?

He was even crying? such a childish guy.

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by koladata(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2023
I wonder what some women marries. why making issue out of this kind of simple thing that you could even joke about. If the woman tells you there's money in one shoe , na so you go quickly collect everything finish. My mother does this thing even to we the children. And its not a big deal.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by UptownVibes(m): 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
superCleanworks:

did she give him or not?

He was even crying? such a childish guy.
When a man loves a woman ,he behaves like a child. And Its normal,because men love unconditionally.

Although some stupid women capitalize on that to act abnormal,thinking the man is a fool. He was or he is never a fool. The real fool in the picture,is the woman who sees marriage to be transactional.

For this man,I pray he learns from this and understand how better to handle women.. Some of them doesn't deserve unconditional love..

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by superCleanworks(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
UptownVibes:
When a man loves a woman ,he behaves like a child. And Its normal,because men love unconditionally.

Although some stupid women capitalize on that to act abnormal,thinking the man is a fool. He was or he is never a fool. The real fool in the picture,is the woman who sees marriage to be transactional.

For this man,I pray he learns from this and understand how better to handle women.. Some of them doesn't deserve unconditional love..

did she give him or not?

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by UptownVibes(m): 7:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
koladata:
I wonder what some women marries. why making issue out of this kind of simple thing that you could even joke about. If the woman tells you there's money in one shoe , na so you go quickly collect everything finish. My mother does this thing even to we the children. And its not a big deal.
Before a man could cry out,you should understand that it was more than the op explained. Pray make woman no frustrate you ..

Anyways ,I don wash my hands off this case.. Its good most men learn by experience.. So that their mind go touch grand .

2 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by candygist: 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
stunnert:

You won't be able to stay with a woman o

2 Likes

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Fulaninigger: 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
That's why your forehead is bigger than your brain!!
Medianna:
I’m still lost.
Did she steal his money?
Please I need answers

1 Like

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by zed7: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
He has a very good wife. A good woman saves for the rainy day. Its easy to judge from afar, but some men are reckless spenders and also shameless. If they know their wife has money, they wouldn't rest till it's finished.

I advise you to mind your business and not jump into conclusions. Things are never really the way they seem from afar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2023
kenedyx:

Put yourself in the other person's shoe first, what if reverse were to be the case and the wife needed the money? You can see you were one-sided..

One sided? undecided Is it not his responsibility to provide? And if he acts like she acted it will mean that he has had a not too good financial experience with her. But the reality still remains. Lots of men have ruined their wives for being generous and open hearted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Guys Scared To Date Pretty Girls? / 10 Pictures That Show You Have A Dirty Mind / I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.