Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife (6783 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
"I don't understand, she keeps asking for love. she is just frustrating my life. how do you do when divorce is your only option.

right now, I don't know if I should marry second wife or still maintain a first. "

my brother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by LadyTianna(f): 2:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
You can't maintain the first, yet you wanna get a second. Kudos

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
LadyTianna:

brother dont say that please. you know some women can frustrate the life of their husbands even when they are giving their best

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
What gives you the assurance the 2nd wife won't be worst than the 1st one?Sit down and talk things through with your wife.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:
"I don't understand, she keeps asking for love. she is just frustrating my life. how do you do when divorce is your only option.

right now, I don't know if I should marry second wife or still maintain a first. "

my brother
you are confusing yourself bro, she keep asking for love then pls give her love.. This is what most people crave in a relationship..
You want to share the love you should've given to her with another woman? What if that other woman too keep asking for love.. You are fortunate your wife is asking for your love and not asking for it outside

18 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
MhisTahrah:
What gives you the assurance the 2nd wife won't be worst than the 1st one?Sit down and talk things through with your wife.

I am not the type that bring family issues to social media. but this is a dead time. everyone has talked to her but she keeps acting even worse.

the first might be taken by someone else but I still want to know how to go alongwhen it there has to be an existing first
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Kestolove(m): 2:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
My brother divorce her and marry another cause if u allow her problem kill u, she will cum to ur burial with another man

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by iamme1234(m): 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
LadyTianna:

Sense is far from him
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
southniyikaye:
you are confusing yourself bro, she keep asking for love then pls give her love.. This is what most people crave in a relationship..
You want to share the love you should've given to her with another woman? What if that other woman too keep asking for love.. You are fortunate your wife is asking for your love and not asking for it outside

funny enough.
I work, I study. I am a man as a man I am busy. she wants me at home. doing nothing. think about this. are we suppoze to be orbiting around our wives or building our future

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

my brother
what is love sef? GOD so love the world he gave his own son, husband love ur wives as Christ loved the church and Gave his life for it..
Simple things like giving her your time not looking for remote control of TV immediately u return from work, buying her gifts, calling her thrice in a day to see how her day is going, complimenting her when she looks nice or wen her food is yummy...praying with her And correcting her in love..making love to her.it can be d game changer for ur relationship

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
iamme1234:

Sense is far from him
no insult na
shey you are a man...... some people die in such situations
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by iamme1234(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

no insult na

shey you are a man...... some people die in such situations

Okay sorry to him and you I was just surprised niiii
Mabinu
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
what is love sef? GOD so love the world he gave his own son, husband love ur wives as Christ loved the church and Gave his life for it..
Simple things like giving her your time not looking for remote control of TV, buying her gifts, calling her thrice in a day to see how her day is going, completing her when she looks nice and her food yummy, praying with her And correcting her in love..making love to her.it can be d game changer for ur relationship

thanks happy to read this.

but, she only uses that as an excuse I don't really think it is because of love.
even when things were going smoothly she only tell me wanted a divorce that she didn't know how she ended up in the marriage with me in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Cholls(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
my brothers and sisters mofo o. See marketing scheme
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
iamme1234:

Okay sorry to him and you I was just surprised niiii
Mabinu
apology accepted.

life is hard for some men o
pray you marry understanding wife.
I can categorically tell you that most men die because they cant meet up with their wives judgement

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by paulolee(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
jus get a divorce and stay single instead of getting a second wife and the thinking doubles...
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

thanks happy to read this.

but, she only uses that as an excuse I don't really think it is because of love.
even when things were going smoothly she only tell me wanted a divorce that she didn't know how she ended up in the marriage with me in the first place.

grin grin grin ignore her ramblings,i have broken up with my man ten times this week..just show her this side of u...pls try..I know women can be frustrating

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by virginprincess(f): 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
You see a woman that is asking you for love you are complaining, nawa, it better you divorce her so that she will look for a man that will show her love before you start cheating on her, then you look for the one that won't ask you for love , maybe by that time you will learn to value your first wife.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

grin grin grin ignore her ramblings,i have broken up with my man ten times this week..just show her this side of u...pls try..I know women can be frustrating
do you mean break up with her and bring her back again?
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
You see a woman that is asking you for love you are complaining, nawa, it better you divorce her so that she will look for a man that will show her love before you start cheating on her, then you look for the one that won't ask you for love , maybe by that time you will learn to value your first wife.

I know her. it isn't love, she is only asking a different one. as a wife what other love does she want...

I feed her
I cloth her
I house her
make her a mother

now she denial me sex
she denial me food
she denial me joy
she denial me peace in my home.
she insult me, disrespect me
she despise me what else

but when ever they call for settlement she would simply said
I don't know how to show love.
but when we are alone she tore me out

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
paulolee:
jus get a divorce and stay single instead of getting a second wife and the thinking doubles...
or putting her away for a long time.

l love her. I wish she would change
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by virginprincess(f): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

I know her. it isn't love, she is only asking a different one. as a wife what other love does she want...

I feed her
I cloth her
I house her
make her a mother

now she denial me sex
she denial me food
she denial me joy
she denial me peace in my home.
she insult me, disrespect me
she despise me what else

but when ever they call for settlement she would simply said
I don't know how to show love.
but when we are alone she tore me out
It now you are saying what the problem is, i think anytime she start causing noise put your phone on recorder, record everything that happened so that when you guys are sited before family you will have proof, maybe then she will be scold properly by her people, don't ever think of having a second wife.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
It now you are saying what the problem is, i think anytime she start causing noise put your phone on recorder, record everything that happened so that when you guys are sited before family you will have proof, maybe then she will be scold properly by her people, don't ever think of having a second wife.

my family knows everything even her family too.
I was begged several times to forgive her.
although they said she would change.
she was around 18 to 20 when I married her but too me she isn't charging anytime soon
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
MhisTahrah:

CRAZY HOW WE ALWAYS SAY "SIT DOWN AND TALK THINGS" AS IF FOR ALL THESE YEARS PEOPLE HAVEN'T BEEN TALKING TO THEIR PARTNERS AND TRYING TO FIX THINGS.
IF IT'S NOT WORKING THEN IT'S NOT. AS ADULTS WE MAKE DECISIONS AND STAND BY THEM. THAT'S WHAT'S UP. HE SHOULD GO ON WITH ANOTHER WOMAN, WHAT IF SHE TURNS OUT BETTER THAN THE FIRST?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=95535439][/quote]
because the first was a clown
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by CAPSLOCKED: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

my brother

OH, SHE'S ASKING FOR LOVE, PEACE OF MIND AND HAPPINESS?
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO KEEP THIS PERSON.
SHE'LL CHEAT ON YOU AND CLAIM SHE NEEDED LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
SHE'LL KILL YOU AND CLAIM SHE NEEDED LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
I KNOW HOW THIS THING WORKS. MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT BEST BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN NEVER GIVE THIS PERSON ENOUGH LOVE AND HAPPINESS, BECAUSE HER SOUL AND BODY YEARNS FOR SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS NOT YOU.

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

OH, SHE'S ASKING FOR LOVE, PEACE OF MIND AND HAPPINESS?
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO KEEP THIS PERSON.
SHE'LL CHEAT ON YOU AND CLAIM SHE NEEDED LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
SHE'LL KILL YOU AND CLAIM SHE NEEDED LOVE AND HAPPINESS.
I KNOW HOW THIS THING WORKS. MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT BEST BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN NEVER GIVE THIS PERSON ENOUGH LOVE AND HAPPINESS, BECAUSE HER SOUL AND BODY YEARNS FOR SOMETHING ELSE THAT IS NOT YOU.

she attempted suicide twice on the account I let her go. it is because of parents interference I still complementing the issue
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by jidamsel43(m): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
OP, go and marry another wife if you have means. Her brain will set automatically

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by virginprincess(f): 3:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yahksbiz:

my family knows everything even her family too.
I was begged several times to forgive her.
although they said she would change.
she was around 18 to 20 when I married her but too me she isn't charging anytime soon
Bros this your matter hard o, but you married her too early na, maybe it that pepper eye she is using to face you.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by BigDawsNet: 3:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
frustrating wife is not a good thing to be honest
You need to be mentally and emotionally strong not to dive into depression.

Lot of men marry second wife because of the issue they face at home with first wife... But eventually it wasn't a regret move for them because they realize it just added more stress to their life..

You guys can take a break
You need to treat her as a fresh woman
Increase your romantic behavior, get her gifts

And pray for her
And make sure you invite God in your life

Goodluck and God bless
Re: I Think I Am Tired Of My Wife by Yahksbiz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
virginprincess:
Bros this your matter hard o, but you married her too early na, maybe it that pepper eye she is using to face you.
it was a mutual consent. She agreed to marry it was not a forced marriage.
all I see was pretending nature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Love Him Too Much / This love chat made me cry.. / FACTS ABOUT INTIMACY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.