Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel (34167 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Ever8090: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

If I will not make heaven for saying the truth, then so be it

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
you are also making the U-turn you are accusing people of. In your comment, you left out the angle of "Hamas using their people as human shields and hiding in public places like, schools, hospitals e.t.c.

But if I may ask, and you answer truthfully as you claim to stand for the truth, " what do you expect Israel to do when Hamas comes in and kill their innocent people and run to hide in the midst of their own people?, Israel are to cry, wipe their tears and fold their hands because attacking Hamas back will amount to killing innocent people they are using as shields right?, Then after some time, Hamas comes back with same tactics and Israel weps for their innocent ones and avoid going after Hamas because it will result to killing innocent Palestinians they are using as shields abi..?

As long as Hamas are not coming out to face the Israeli military but decides to use their Palestinians as shields, Israel should continue hitting hard until the people that are been used as shields decides to save their own lives instead.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 7:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
be informed that america will bomb Boko Haram wherever that is there base. Boko Haram will not be operating in the north and america will be bombing south. Muslims hate everyone except their fellow terrorist. Jews are not christian terrorist but Muslims are. So get that Bleep off u Mohamed black blockus

2 Likes

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
WITH OVER 81 PEOPLE KILLED IN SOUTHERN LEBANON THROUGH ISRAELI AIR STRIKES, ISRAEL HAS BEEN GIVING HEZBOLLAH THESAME DOSE OF VACINE MEDICINE IT HAS BEEN GIVING HAMAS FOR USING INNOCENT CHILDREN AND WOMEN AS HUMAN SHIELDS.

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
U are a tellolist

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by 43Ronin: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
anything Islam is devoid of common sense. imagine the millions of dollars hamas used to build tunnels & trenches even preparing for a war. money they could have used to provide for their people. for those that don't know hamas is the legal govt of gaza. so it's war between countries and in war anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
U are a head slamming tellolist

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Masaudmuhammed: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
nototribalist:
Even Tinubu and Wike stand with Israel
MAN F*CK YOU

Nobody who stand with ISRAELITES

Only Illuminati members stand with Israel
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by bigiyaro(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

if the government of Nigeria is stuupid enough to allow Boko Haram boys to use it's territory as a base to launch an attack against America, then it was destroyed for it's stuupidity. You can test this hypothesis by slapping a soldier, then run into your father's house, do it when your whole family is at home.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Archworld(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Honestly you are one of the problems we have in this country. You see red you call it white

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
May we not have a delusional father like this IDIOT.
He's a known loser.
Mohamed the daft drunkard is the delusional baby fuker with his small black penis. Piss be upon his grave

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
michlins:
The thing about the people who support Israel is that all their defence is coming from the Bible. Nothing logical or historical claim.

Israel are children of God. Palestinians are then what?
Philistines and Palestine are children of hate

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by silaswills01(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
He's a known loser.

And you're a winner

Praise the lord
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Morphinne: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2023
Coming from a man who understands history and not some misguided persons who can’t think for themselves. When the jihadists hit (still hitting) Israel with rain of rockets and ground attacks, nobody/no muslim condemned them and in fact, some Arabs would rejoice and scream Allahu Akbar but everyone keeps claiming massacre when those attacked decide to fight back to defend themselves.
Defending oneself is not a sin. The major and common enemy here is Hamas.
This man sees what her daughter can’t see and it’s very typical of elderly people.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by ceejay80s(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Fucckk him and
Death to Isreal
Head slamming boko Haram tellolist

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by tabaralph: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Shift for one side… your opinion your choice, who knows you , when hamas started the war you are deaf, blind and dumb right?death to all terrorist and their generation

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Answer this simple question, If your enemy is launching rockets from a nursery school, will you fold your hand while they keep stricking you and using humans as shield not be attacked?

Where were you when these terrorists invaded Israel killing civilians including women and children?

Don't be a terrorist sympathizer.

You can imagine what I just read now:

https://www.nairaland.com/7900904/hamas-rocket-launchers-found-israeli

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Roger3D(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
Padipadi:

Death to you first. But before meeting your 72 olosho virgins, read below. It's your punishment to hell.

You even added a Putin post there. You and Putin are suffering from dementia.
Condemn the following and immediately, the whole world ll burn down Israel. Let's assume Israel is guilty, is Putin justified for invading Ukraine and turning it to ruins more desolate than Gaza?
Are those planned herdsmen killings and ethnic cleansing in Nigeria too justified?
Those killed in name of blasphemy in Nigeria eg: Deborah Samuel, Deeper Life woman. Are their killings justified?
What about unwarranted disruption of Isese Festival in Ilorin, Kwara State this year. All caused by muslims o!
If you don't want to be nuked to hell cos you v said you don't want heaven before, condemn islamists. Angelina Jolie is just like an olosho is the eyes of Arabs especially janjaweêd Hamas. She won't be spared if islamists have a say in this world. You sef be like suya for their eyes. It's time to show who's more mean. They can tell Putin that they relied upon to help the. So that the war go sweet wella.
Just imagine me giving a hoot about the opinion of a guy who believes a Jewish man who died over 2000 years ago is his God. How silly

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Why did you not speak on the Hamas using the humans as shield? Was that deliberate? Or you didn't read it know about it?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Neddstark: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:
He's a known loser.

You better worry about your own father.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by smileyoo: 7:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
DKM123:
This is the difference between the Western world like America and these Arab Musl!ms.

CONSCIENCE and SENTIMENTS.

When these Musl!ms have the upper hand, they show no mercy, their fellow musl!ms show no conscience. If it was Palestine that had the nuclear bombs like Isreal, they will not blink before they wipe out Isreal and it's entire inhabitants. With thier small military might they mercilessly slaughtered 1400 Isrealis within 7hours FACE TO FACE. 99percent of these people do not care for the sentiments. They yell thier religious slogans and mob and kill without mercy and thier fellow musl!ms support them. From the teenagers to the oldest folk, they show no mercy or conscience. Ask Deborah.

But you see Americans, small war against terrorist and fellow Americans start fighting against thier own Goverment and protesting here and there against their own people. Sympathy and pity quickly takes over.

That's the difference between this h@teful terrorist countries and the Americans. That is why I will always be glad Americans hold the world power and not this evul people.
exactly the point. the bigger picture that Israelis are facing is that, if they are to be defeated in any war with these hateful beasts, they will surely face total extermination.
i just can't understand why some people are supportive of these terrorists, who are using their people to practice war games under the pretext of fighting for freedom.
how can the killings of innocent civilians and children be termed as fighting for freedom ?
thank God Israel is not a docile christian nation, where these terrorists can practice their free killings without any consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by jaxxy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
how can some people say isreal had no land and Palestine gave them land to stay? Does that even make sense.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by AK481(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
superCleanworks:

Mr Bible Scholar.
Did you read my comment at all? Since when did the Jewish people become Christians? Jolie's father was referring to Israel as christians.

PS.
I don't give a care if the old testament or some ancient book is shaken or broken. Who old testament help in 2023?

The bible is what you are trying to insult .?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
bigiyaro:
if the government of Nigeria is stuupid enough to allow Boko Haram boys to use it's territory as a base to launch an attack against America, then it was destroyed for it's stuupidity. You can test this hypothesis by slapping a soldier, then run into your father's house, do it when your whole family is at home.
Come on man, I'm in love with this hypothesis.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
ISRAEL FULLY IN CONTROL OF GAZA WHILE HAMAS ISLAMIC TERRORISTS CONTINUE TO CRY.

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Neddstark: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Just imagine me giving a hoot about the opinion of a guy who believes a Jewish man who died over 2000 years ago is his God. How silly

Billions of us have that belief. You are in no way better than them neither is your intelligence anyway superior. And for the record, that Jewish man is the first born Son of the living God. Calling him God can only be in the space of the Trinity. Explaining the Trinity to you is like trying to discuss astrophysics with a man that knows only plus and minus in mathematics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Roger3D(m): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Neddstark:

Billions of us have that belief. You are in no way better than them neither is your intelligence anyway superior. And for the record, that Jewish man is the first born Son of the living God. Calling him God can only be in the space of the Trinity. Explaining the Trinity to you is like trying to discuss astrophysics with a man that knows only plus and minus in mathematics.
Get out of my space you jew worshiper. You disgust me

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
No god exist, not even the bible. Infact i am the God of Isreal, fighting and killing people and children because of some land. Where the Bleep is your god to defend it without violence. What the Bleep of an all knowledge and wise father would leave his children. Since when did wisdom become unimpactable to people. especially by a god. What kind of excuse do all your gods have? Is it satan? then you are a fool. Is you jesus not omnipresent, don't the angels know...and can't he impact wisdom to all creations. Anyone that is wise won't do shit. But your Bleep bible has deceived you. You call your god perfect creator but he can't make backup plan if his lucifer Bleep up. He can regret making man and animal, but cannot regret making satan and destroy him. your god thinks that man can't make a good decision unless something bad is in the option, but that is not true. man makes his decision based on the better choice. Or man didn't have sense yet, but yet your god put a stupid tree there? What parent do that with Kids?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Neddstark: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
jaxxy:
how can some people say isreal had no land and Palestine gave them land to stay? Does that even make sense.

Its true they had no land from AD70 after the roman cconquest till they decided to start returning back to that land in the 19th century.
Palestine didn't give them the land to stay. The jews came there in droves and chose where to stay and began to protect themselves against the Palestine people. And they will never ever leave that land again.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by OkukoIgbo: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Putin has flower heart, hypocrites...
Shey you were among dancing when hamas attacked Israel so why foaming like an epileptic patient now?
Because they are pummelling the followers of that child of a LovePeddler with no father that called himself a prophet but instead he is a worthless and useless Medina pig mohammed

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by 89green: 7:58pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

They will not be raptured and will not have eternal life unless they repent!
They are the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 and Hoses 4:6 Christians.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

When I see the Crowd of People against God's LAND ISRAEL, I come to understand

As for Me righteousness, Today, tommorrow, next tommorrow and till Eternity

But the same Israel will spit on the graves of Christians, even destroying their graves and insulting them in public. See as you dey do urself.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Neddstark: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Get out of my space you jew worshiper. You disgust me

If I am disgusting to people who reason retardedly so be it. Your disgust is of no impact on the world.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by superCleanworks(m): 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2023
AK481:

The bible is what you are trying to insult .?
seems you lack understanding.

i said I DON'T CARE, who old testament help in 2023?. if that means insult in your brain then that is your business. Show me just one thing about your old book that is relevant to a Nigerian right now. Just one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos. / Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.