Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel (34163 Views)

BBN Season2 Housemate, Uriel Oputa Expresses Disgust Over Dog Trend / Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Masaudmuhammed:
MAN F*CK YOU
Nobody who stand with ISRAELITES
Only Illuminati members stand with Israel
you are equally delusional

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
THE ACTUAL LAND THAT GOD GAVE ISRAEL THROUGH THE FATHER OF FAITH ABRAHAM, EXTENDED TO RIVER EUPHRATES IN IRAQ. THE KURDS IN THAT REGION ARE ONE OF THE MISSING TRIBES IN ISRAEL, THOUGH MANY OF THEM HAVE RETURNED TO ISRAEL. GOD IS A MASTER PLANNER, THATS WHY HE PLACED THE KURDS IN THAT EUPHRATES REGION AND ONE DAY ISRAEL WILL BE POSSESSING FROM THE JORDAN RIVER TO EUPRATES IN IRAQ AND THATS WHEN MUSLIMS WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THE GOD OF ISRAEL IS THE TRUE GOD WHO MADE THE UNIVERSE.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Southwestidiot: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

If I will not make heaven for saying the truth, then so be it

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
the same Putin that is a war criminal? Is he not doing worst to Ukraine

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

They will not be raptured and will not have eternal life unless they repent!
They are the foolish virgins of Matthew 25 and Hoses 4:6 Christians.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

When I see the Crowd of People against God's LAND ISRAEL, I come to understand

As for Me righteousness, Today, tommorrow, next tommorrow and till Eternity

You know the persons that will go to hell and those who wouldn't. Seems you have the keys to heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by thinkmoney(m): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:
The TRUTH is that the Deception is in play and many including so called Christians have Fallen prey.

Non of the so called “Christians” that rally for Hamas and stand against Israel’s right to exist is a true Christian.

You cannot be an addicted Follower of GOD and His word the Holy Bible and follow bandwagon of those who have fallen casualty to the Deception in these last days.

Will u shut up please and stop rubbing Gods name in the mud.
Your problem is that you”have zeal but not according to accurate knowledge “.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Dittodat: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2023
Neddstark:

You better worry about your own father.

You can't worry about your father since you don't have one. You are an Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho worthless mother.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Dittodat: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jeyun:
Mohamed the daft drunkard is the delusional baby fuker with his small black penis. Piss be upon his grave

Wow, you sound so intelligent grin grin grin grin

Zero IQ brainwashed religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

STFU and fvck off.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Xkale1996(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:
Angelina jolie is an upstanding woman with a conscience, the man should not expect her to behave like him.

This Israel-Hamas war has exposed a lot of people, divided friends and families, but I will always say the truth and stand with the oppressed, killing innocent Palestinians under the guise of fighting Hamas is a serious war crime and crime against humanity, how can any sane person support the bombing of hospitals, schools, churches, mosques and refugee camps

Generations of families are being wiped out right in front of our eyes and some religious bigots are rejoicing, Arab leaders are cowards for doing absolutely nothing to help Palestinians.

Those of you insulting other people for calling out Israel should desist from such unholy act

I'm withdrawing my support for west as well because I hate double standard and hypocrisy

I lambasted Mr Putin when he invaded Ukraine but I'm beginning to have a change of mind about him

Some of you that idolized Mr Putin then, calling him a hero are now making a U-turn because he's saying the truth against Israel
God bless you

The west are evil people

God Russia 🇷🇺
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Father4all: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
The father is the biggest fool useless old Bastard
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by jaxxy(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.

so hamas didn't kill innocent jews?

America will do everything to make sure the terrorist never try it again in their lives.

Ukraine didn't even throw a single bomb into Russia and look what Russia did to Ukraine. undecided

3 Likes

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by QOBB: 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
Judgina! Dey play

Righteousness2:

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by uniquetechng: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Funny thing is that you ended your speech with praises for Putin, the same man that has killed innocent civilians in Ukraine and made millions of Ukrainians homeless.
Hypocrites....

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Eidris01(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

If you only knew how the so-called 'Israel' treats the Christians.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
Neddstark:

Its true they had no land from AD70 after the roman cconquest till they decided to start returning back to that land in the 19th century.
Palestine didn't give them the land to stay. The jews came there in droves and chose where to stay and began to protect themselves against the Palestine people. And they will never ever leave that land again.

so how did Jerusalem exist if ireal had no land? Lol

So b4 the roman conquests where were the jews? or did they fall from the sky suddenly?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
Roger3D:
Get out of my space you jew worshiper. You disgust me
see this Madina moon Saudi Arabia worshiper talking. We dey flog Muhammad better kain for Ikorodu roundabout now e go Bleep one 4yrs old girl na me hold him scrotum na. Piss be upon him small penis.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Azzik: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

He is full of Godly wisdom because he supports killing of innocent children, women and defenceless Palestinians.
If Boko Haram throws bomb into America, the next thing is for America to destroy the whole of Northern Nigeria, abi.

Ironically the Jews you support against the Palestinians actually hate you Christians.
You be hypocrites... how about the innocent children killed by Hamas

2 Likes

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by achimendy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
pdppower:

That's not the point, and as far as am concern am not supporting anybody in this war. But you need to understand that for every action that takes place there's a reaction. This hamas terrorist has been planning this attack on Israel since 2021, and there's no way you'll tell me that the Palestinian government doesn't know about it.

Secondly they first attacked Israeli civilians, leaving hundreds of both Children, fathers and mothers dead. And I know you didn't say anything when they started the massacre on Israeli civilians. Now the Israeli government is out for revenge people are now criticising them.

You talked about the arab world being silent about the whole issue. Yes they're silent because the stupid Palestinians started the trouble.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Error401: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2023
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by muhamadnur: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

You refused to addressed the reason Hamas attacked Isreal first without thinking about the consequences! You lots are hypocrites
you are a hypocrite and fool not to know they repelling against oppression for 40yrs why would they not attack them they have heart They are men unlike you keyboard warrior, with no support no weapons they stood and fight
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by eepeepook: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
The man is younger than I thought. That’s my only contribution.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by soccerlite: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2023
islamic terrorist group hamas has not apologize for what they did Oct 7

IDF should not stopping crushing the enemies of Israel

hamas must be destroyed

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Error401: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Terrorists live in tunnels.
Because IPOB is acting crazy the fedraal govenment should bomb the whole of South East right ?
RepoMan007:
you talk about bombings of churches, schools and hospitals but the terrorists are the majority in those locations and have been pictured attacking from the windows o the hospital building. What kind of civilians refuses to leave a war zoneand still attacks one side in the war when chanced?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Error401: 8:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
You can show us pictures of Putin killing children and they will show you thousands of videos of Israel shelling defenseless civilian's whom they have occupied and maltreated for ages. If you don't see your hypocrisy, you are irredeemable

RepoMan007:
@uploaded picture, Putin who invaded Ukraine to denazify people and protect Rus ethnic people has been silent on calls for killing of Jews in parts of Russia. How about that?
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Jeyun: 8:27pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:

Wow, you sound so intelligent grin grin grin grin

Zero IQ brainwashed religious fanatical IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

STFU and fvck off.
I deed not tell you, just saw your dirty small penis Muhammad working around iyana ipaja nekad, them say e dey mad since una begin worship am. Piss be upon e small black penis
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Realist777: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
This is a war of two spiritual kingdoms, Light vs Darkness, expressed in physical form through spirits in bodies. One God created the heavens and earth and that's very clear. Another kingdom is represented by one Arab guy who doesn't know the shape of the earth his god created. Doesn't know the compositions or the map of the land on earth.
There is no light in any religion!
Your religion is only a tool to make you support evil.
Point to any malam or pastor in the world who doesn't preach hatred in disguise.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by tkgindofa(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

So what can you tell us about the caword attitude of Hamas who use children for propaganda and to gain sympathy?

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Martartins(m): 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
God1000:

Both entity cannot exist as neighbors. Hamas charter is solely to wipe out Israel not matter what they do.. They will use human shield to gain pity but still go ahead to capture and slaughter innocent civilians. You didn't see the number of rockets they launched into Israel that was intercepter by the IRON DOME? I am not falling for their deception. Civilians know they have to move.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Neddstark: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Dittodat:

You can't worry about your father since you don't have one. You are an Aba baby factory product of 1000 sperm deposited into a shit-hole olosho worthless mother.

If your father's upbringing made you say all this trash, John Voight is someone that should have been your dad. He would have done a better job.

1 Like

Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by Neddstark: 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2023
jaxxy:

so how did Jerusalem exist if ireal had no land? Lol

So b4 the roman conquests where were the jews? or did they fall from the sky suddenly?

Please take out time to read your Bible and the history of the world during that period. Better answers than i could offer. Shalom.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by tkgindofa(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
muhamadnur:
you are a hypocrite and fool not to know they repelling against oppression for 40yrs why would they not attack them they have heart They are men unlike you keyboard warrior, with no support no weapons they stood and fight

"With no weapon they stood and fight" ?
You better tell Hamas to come out and fight openly, since that's what they wanted in the first place, by attacking Israel; not using brain washed innocent children as shield. They kept on firing rockets everyday, thanks for the Israel iron dome system and you claim they're fighting with no weapon? You liar.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by SOSPITAS(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Righteousness2:

You're a worker of lawlessness, your write-up completely misrepresent the righteousness of Yahweh. The people of Gaza are also precious in Yahweh eyes, surely, God I not in support with what the Zionist government (many of whom do not believe in God nor Yeshua) is doing.
Re: John Voight Expresses Disgust In Daughter Angelina Jolie's Attacks On Israel by godliman: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
RepoMan007:
you talk about bombings of churches, schools and hospitals but the terrorists are the majority in those locations and have been pictured attacking from the windows o the hospital building. What kind of civilians refuses to leave a war zoneand still attacks one side in the war when chanced?
Any Palestinian who stubbornly refuse to vacate northern Gaza is tired of living and wants to die. There can be no cease fire until all hostages are released and Hamas obliterated. Let the civilians flee to Egypt. The hypocrites who praised Putin are condemning Israel today.
If this were the other way round and it is Hamas killing Jews most of these protesters will be having carnivals celebrating. Their anger is not humanity but Islamic solidarity. The others who are none Muslims protesting are useful idiots. Who are siding with enemies who will use them and devour them when they don't need them any more. My heart bleeds for the poor Gazans that Hamas is using as human shield. God will require the blood of the innocent from Hamas and Iran.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nwobu Odira: 'Short Boys Like Us, Na Them Dey Rush Us' / Davido Celebrates His 28th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.