Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? (32485 Views)

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Next time, just add #copied so that everyone will know it is not your story, matter of fact you can edit it right now and add "copied" very simple, that it's on fp doesn't mean anything neither will it hurt your story.

I said I wanted to but I forgot. It matters when it's already on front page MADAM. Any post on frontpage can't be edited.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Eyinju112(f): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Time don dey tell you too now grin grin cheesy hahahahaaaa...

I feel it from here the way you're praying for this year not to pass you by but lo and behold,, wetin we dey so? Another end of the year and you too never marry o. Hohohohooooo.. cheesy. And na so you go continue next year till e pass again and before you know it you too don clock 40 something heheheheee... Then you'll know how I got here but the difference be say, Me at 40 something, I still dey rock pass you cos i no allow men use me unlike you wen Dem don overuse and by the time you're my age, your own "grandmaism" go bad because all your knot and bolts go don loose finish grin kikikiki grin grin grin.

Bye bye o.

Mumu I got married July this year, he shock you🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I said I wanted to but I forgot. It matters when it's already on front page MADAM. Any post on frontpage can't be edited.

Oh I didn't know this.....alright.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Eyinju112:

Mumu I got married July this year, he shock you🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol . Audio marriage. Keep deceiving yourself. Even if I say provide evidence, you fit go steal pics online come show us. But come to think of it, you're newly married and you have all the time to be dragging with me since afternoon till now... What does that say about you and your boring marriage? The man is obviously tired and has abandoned you to wallow in loneliness that is why you have the time to be bantering words with me. I mean... A happily married new bride will be busy with her new hubby, cuddling and sounding happy but the reverse is the case with you because guy man don see say wetin him order no be wetin him get ( overused condem engine) come find better chassis go outside leaving you sad and bitter.

What a miserable and lonely early marriage life. That is if you're truly married.

Happily married women don't spend long hours on this platform like you. Trust me.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by bellotaofeek: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Your husband supposed lynch you. What a bitch u are. Leave that house. And banish your self forever. embarassed
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Is your mother.

I'll not fvck your thwarted pusseigh because its so old that it breathes in dust. When other are wet grin
B^tch
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Eyinju112(f): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Lol . Audio marriage. Keep deceiving yourself. Even if I say provide evidence, you fit go steal pics online come show us. But come to think of it, you're newly married and you have all the time to be dragging with me since afternoon till now... What does that say about you and your boring marriage? The man is obviously tired and has abandoned you to wallow in loneliness that is why you have the time to be bantering words with me. I mean... A happily married new bride will be busy with her new hubby, cuddling and sounding happy but the reverse is the case with you because guy man don see say wetin him order no be wetin him get ( overused condem engine) come find better chassis go outside leaving you sad and bitter.

What a miserable and lonely early marriage life. That is if you're truly married.

Happily married women don't spend long hours on this platform like you. Trust me.

Hahahahaha. You're not even married to know how the thing works 😛
So you expect my husband to be at home with me on a Monday😂😂😂 or you expect my husband to be idle at work? Even if I have gist for him won't he come home at night again? You have no idea how marriage works so no point arguing with you😁.

You said I have an early marriage life😁😁😁 yes!!! I'm 24 and saying that is quite relative. A woman should get married as soon as she is read and have a good job to support the family. And I tick those boxes. So I see no reason why I should wait for a rich man like you said in one of your post..
The number one reason you're single is because you're looking for one odogwu to ask for your hands in marriage. You waited till now and still no odogwu came your way. Madam rest kwa. You're a leach and no man wants to marry a leach who's gonna suck him dry. You should have been married if you weren't ditching men because they were broke and stingy.

You sound so bitter and frustrated. I pray for you tonight that you find a husband so you won't be unleashing your weresin on Nairaland.

Hence, resist every urge to mention me, as I won't respond to any of your mentions again. You clearly not a match for me, you sound so shallow and bitter. Take that energy far away from me.

Shalom!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Kobojunkie: 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Kobo ma da si....their matter no concern you.
There matter? If na private matter then they should take it to private chat then. undecided

All these stalkers who go around attacking and shaming individuals for creating posts online about personal stuff....are you seriously not aware if is cyber stalking aka bullying? undecided
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by garriAndsugar: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You should have added it among your reasons of not getting married.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Eyinju112:

Hahahahaha. You're not even married to know how the thing works 😛
So you expect my husband to be at home with me on a Monday😂😂😂 or you expect my husband to be idle at work? Even if I have gist for him won't he come home at night again? You have no idea how marriage works so no point arguing with you😁.

You said I have an early marriage life😁😁😁 yes!!! I'm 24 and saying that is quite relative. A woman should get married as soon as she is read and have a good job to support the family. And I tick those boxes. So I see no reason why I should wait for a rich man like you said in one of your post..
The number one reason you're single is because you're looking for one odogwu to ask for your hands in marriage. You waited till now and still no odogwu came your way. Madam rest kwa. You're a leach and no man wants to marry a leach who's gonna suck him dry. You should have been married if you weren't ditching men because they are broke and stingy.

You sound so bitter and frustrated. I pray for you tonight that you find a husband so you won't be unleashing your weresin on Nairaland.

Hence, resist every urge to mention me, as I won't respond to any of your mentions again. You clearly not a match for me, you sound so shallow and bitter. Take that energy far away from me.

Shalom!!!

See her trying so hard to sound happily married. Meanwhile, we know wetin dey sup. Audio marriage.

Show us evidence that you're married at least, If it's not what I'm thinking. Again you lied about your age but that is non of my business because I see you have complex issues so it's ok to mask with age reduction. Your toro

All of una with this una nylon bag marriage without any formal introduction or proper wedding na una dey loud pass.

Show us evidence of your age ( birth cert) and marriage. Until then you are capitol SINGLE and will remain single.

Buzz off!
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You should have added it among your reasons of not getting married.

Mumu. Who call you here? Abi you too wan join make i blast two of una? Una don see who una wan use catch cruise make i help una? Dundee.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by garriAndsugar: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Mumu. Who call you here? Abi you too wan join make i blast two of una? Una don see who una wan use catch cruise make i help una? Dundee.
You mustn't use abusive words at least as a born again.
Being single isn't a crime so Don't go around looking for failed marriage stories to console yourself.
You need help, mental help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Kobo ma da si....their matter no concern you.

I knew it. I knew you were up to no good when you came trying to tell me to add copy to my post.

You should have tied kobojunkie 's mouth not to "da si" since na you be him mama. You're telling him not to "da si" meanwhile you were reaffirming what that chicken brain was on and about in my post. See how pained most of you are on this forum? Bitterness, hate and envy is what is eating most of you up here. So tay you bring tribalism into it speaking Yoruba. You're more daft than the fish brain.

Get lost and dont ever mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Kobojunkie: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
■ I knew it. I knew you were up to no good when you came trying to tell me to add copy to my post.

You should have tied kobojunkie 's mouth not to "da si" since na you be him mama. You're telling him not to "da si" meanwhile you were reaffirming what that chicken brain was on and about in my post. See how pained most of you are on this forum? Bitterness, hate and envy is what is eating most of you up here. So tay you bring tribalism into it speaking Yoruba. You're more daft than the fish brain.
You too, you need to leave them be. I know Nairaland has been toxic for so long and and moderators do near nothing about it leaving individuals to the wolves, but sometimes know that silence is best answer a lot of times. undecided

The reason I said something was because, as I have always said. Nigerian women are their own worst enemies. Every day you find Nigerian men body shaming and character-bashing women as though it is their right to bully women. And then you also see Nigerian women doing the same to their fellow kind.... it is a thing of great shame. undecided

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I knew it. I knew you were up to no good when you came trying to tell me to add copy to my post.

You have a serious problem with yourself, better work on your temperament, fighting with people unprovoked online is not going to help you in life, insulting people unprovoked tells the kind of person you are and honestly, I don't have time and energy for unnecessary batters with you tonight, check your mental health because you're starting to sound insane.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You mustn't use abusive words at least as a born again.
Being single isn't a crime so Don't go around looking for failed marriage stories to console yourself.
You need help, mental help

Me go around looking for failed marriage stories? LoL... Can you hear yourself? Who does that? So because you people with your shallow brains exist on Nairaland, if I see any story I feel like sharing, I should not share? Very lame.

You'll come at me with stones and staves hitting and shaming then when I talk back, you act the victim and try to guiit-trip me with your silly cheap blackmail of "you call yourself a born again" cliche thinking I'll be moved? Think again.

If you bring it hot, I'll give you hot. If you bring it cool, I'll give you back measure for measure. Once I'm done, it ends there. That's the only difference between me and you guys.

Buzz off Biko
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There matter? If na private matter then they should take it to private chat then. undecided

All these stalkers who go around attacking and shaming individuals for creating posts online about personal stuff....are you seriously not aware if is cyber stalking aka bullying? undecided

That lady you quoted asked an honest question from another person not even the Op, instead of the Op to answer politely or ignore, she instead started to insult her unprovoked and then you have a problem with that lady because she insulted her right back? Be fair and unbiased in your dealings pls, all is fair in insults whether personal or not, and no it is not cyber stalking or bullying, the Op was the one that brought her personal issues here for all to see.

Now I told you to leave them be with no ill thought to any of them, instead the Op took it upon herself to attack and insult me thinking I was referring to her alone while the other lady ignored me completely you can check her comment to me above, now who in all honesty has a serious problem and needs to get her head checked with all her attacks on people here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
YourGFsnatcher:

I'll not fvck your thwarted pusseigh because its so old that it breathes in dust. When other are wet grin
B^tch

Is your mother.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You have a serious problem with yourself, better work on your temperament, fighting with people unprovoked online is not going to help you in life, insulting people unprovoked tells the kind of person you are and honestly, I don't have time and energy for unnecessary batters with you tonight, check your mental health because you're starting to sound insane.

See them.. if you're not insane, why would you take the pain to type in Yoruba telling Kobo not to da si" ? Or you think I don't understand Yoruba?

YOU should check your mental health for acting in such a low and classless manner. You're no different from the local Yoruba Women I've encountered in the market and roadside. As for me,. I'm Perfectly sane and do not need any help.

When I made this post, I didn't come barking at anyone but you have attacked like two guys here abusing their mothers who ended up calling you a hoe. Then you moved to me. so now, who needs help and mental evaluation? No be you? Uchu!

Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Rajosh(m): 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Which one come be hiss??.

I forgot to do that and by the time I went back to get details, the post don disappear. You know how Facebook is and now it's on front page I can't edit it again. I was at work and didn't know when it hit fp. I only got to see it when i got home from work.

That's where I got the story from.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Rajosh(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I forgot to do that and by the time I went back to get details, the post don disappear. You know how Facebook is and now it's on front page I can't edit it again. I was at work and didn't know when it hit fp. I only got to see it when i got home from work.

I apologize bro. No vex
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Is your mother.
You and your sister should suck My big dirk
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Kobojunkie: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
That lady you quoted asked an honest question from another person not even the Op, instead of the Op to answer politely or ignore, she instead started to insult her unprovoked and then you have a problem with that lady because she insulted her right back? Be fair and unbiased in your dealings pls, all is fair in insults whether personal or not, and no it is not cuber stalking or bullying, the Op was the one that brought her personal here for all to see.
■ Now I told you to leave them be with no ill thought to any of them, instead the Op took it upon herself to attack and insult me thinking I was referring to her alone while the other lady ignored me completely you can check her comment to me above, now who in all honesty has a serious problem and needs to get her head checked with all her attacks on people here?
First of all, I am not here trying to take sides. As for insults, I get that regularly here and punch back the best I can, when I feel like it. But what prompted me to say something were the ultra-personal attacks which have to do with what she revealed about her person in a thread she created not too long ago. To me, that was seriously low of her particularly since she has never in fact met or conversed with this person on the phone. It just screamed of the very same bullying and shaming that Nigerian men dish out to women regularly, only this coming from her fellow woman. And cyber stalking/bullying is exactly what all that is. undecided

2. Look, women need to know where to draw the line, particularly with their fellow women. Look around on Nairaland to see how even these local midgets/small boys online don't punch that low when they insult each other. They insult each other but there is almost always a line they do not cross. But it is a woman on the other side, they go in with all guns blazing. lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Rajosh(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I apologize bro. No vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

That lady you quoted asked an honest question from another person not even the Op, instead of the Op to answer politely or ignore, she instead started to insult her unprovoked and then you have a problem with that lady because she insulted her right back? Be fair and unbiased in your dealings pls, all is fair in insults whether personal or not, and no it is not cyber stalking or bullying, the Op was the one that brought her personal issues here for all to see.

Now I told you to leave them be with no ill thought to any of them, instead the Op took it upon herself to attack and insult me thinking I was referring to her alone while the other lady ignored me completely you can check her comment to me above, now who in all honesty has a serious problem and needs to get her head checked with all her attacks on people here?

Again I say you are the mentally deranged one here. Stop trying to deceive anyone here. Only a fool will not see what you did up there.

No, you weren't telling Kobo to stay out of it because of both of us, you were clearly saying that because you felt Kobo was holding brief for me but you think I'm dumb like you and don't know what played out there. You must think youre dealing with a fish brain like you...

The lady will not reply you because you were clearly on her side. You're just pained for no reason that someone was speaking up for me. Too bad I can't help you.

You claim to be saint Maria and unprovoked woman with your senses intact, meanwhile Some guys have already bashed you to stupor above. Madam unprovoked. Keep deceiving yourself. Korkor, kiss her smelly mouth maybe the BP wey don rise go come down small. Oponu oshi.

Deal with your bitter self.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by signz: 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2023
Nollywood script
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Is your mother.
.see her claiming "unprovoked " meanwhile you're worse... Abusing someone's mother and have the mouth to judge someone else.

Brainless
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

See them.. if you're not insane, why would you take the pain to type in Yoruba telling Kobo not to da si" ? Or you think I don't understand Yoruba?

YOU should check your mental health for acting in such a low and classless manner. You're no different from the local Yoruba Women I've encountered in the market and roadside. As for me,. I'm Perfectly sane and do not need any help.

When I made this post, I didn't come barking at anyone but you have attacked like two guys here abusing their mothers who ended up calling you a hoe. Then you moved to me. so now, who needs help and mental evaluation? No be you? Uchu!

Get lost!

Lol so now typing in another language is a problem? You think I typed in yoruba to put you off what I meant? So anyone typing in any language to drive home a point is trying to get back at you? Is this how you suspect and assume things about people generally? OK now that you insulted me in Igbo did I start to question what it means or insult igbo people generally? Lmao you are very funny, hope you know you are just a mere moniker on a faceless forum, why you think I'd care enough to hide what I said from you through another language beats me, what makes you think I'd go through all that trouble because of you? And as expected you had to add a particular tribe to your insults, and you think you don't need help? Or nairaland toxicity is already taking a heavy toll on you? I'm multilingual if you know what that means so trying to abuse a particular tribe because someone used their language shows how slow and below par you are in your thought process.

Now you really need to go and check your mental health and sanity, no one is out to get you on this forum, I cannot say for offline but we are all anonymous here, tune down your aggressive behaviour and bad temperament it will not take you far in life or get you anywhere, how it is easy for you to insult, accuse people, and assume things definitely shows how your interactions with people offline looks like because it's so obvious you have a problem with interactive and sound communication, work on yourself, like extensive work, it will really help you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

.see her claiming "unprovoked " meanwhile you're worse... Abusing someone's mother and have the mouth to judge someone else.

Brainless

Lol if you notice or can read, you'd see that I referred his insults back to the one who birthed him for proper training since like you, he is quick to insult people unprovoked, but then, I didnt expect you to know better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
First of all, I am not here trying to take sides. As for insults, I get that regularly here and punch back the best I can, when I feel like it. But what prompted me to say something were the ultra-personal attacks which have to do with what she revealed about her person in a thread she created not too long ago. To me, that was seriously low of her particularly since she has never in fact met or conversed with this person on the phone. It just screamed of the very same bullying and shaming that Nigerian men dish out to women regularly, only this coming from her fellow woman. And cyber stalking/bullying is exactly what all that is. undecided

2. Look, women need to know where to draw the line, particularly with their fellow women. Look around on Nairaland to see how even these local midgets/small boys online don't punch that low when they insult each other. They insult each other but there is almost always a line they do not cross. But it is a woman on the other side, they go in with all guns blazing. lipsrsealed

Did you see the comment of Op on this thread on the front page? Did you see the way she insulted the woman in her story calling her a hoe and all sorts of names? She even went as far as saying the husband should not forgive her that she can kill her husband, curses on the family and children bla bla bla? Maybe you should go through all her comments on this thread so you'd know that your advice is directed at the wrong person, I for one have made it a personal point of mine to always support women on this forum because of wrong and negative perception these boys here dish out about women, my comment on the front page can attest to that, in fact, most females do not insult themselves here except they are pushed or provoked if they have no choice, and of course there are the few minority that feel they know better with their judgemental insultive utterances on their fellow gender and believe me Op is one of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Lol so now typing in another language is a problem? You think I typed in yoruba to put you off what I meant? So anyone typing in any language to drive home a point is trying to get back at you? Is this how you suspect and assume things about people generally? OK now that you insulted me in Igbo did I start to question what it means or insult igbo people generally? Lmao you are very funny, hope you know you are just a mere moniker on a faceless forum, why you think I'd care enough to hide what I said from you through another language beats me, what makes you think I'd go through all that because of you? And as expected you had to add a particular tribe to your insults, and you think you don't need help? Or nairaland toxicity is already taking a heavy toll on you? I'm multilingual if you know what that means so trying to abuse a particular tribe becausee someone used their language shows how slow and below par you are in your thought process.

Now you really need to go and check your mental health and sanity, no one is out to get you on this forum, I cannot say for offline but we are all anonymous here, tune down your aggressive behaviour and bad temperament it will not take you far in life or get you anywhere, how it is easy for you to insult, accuse people, and assume things definitely shows how your interactions with people offline looks like because it's so obvious you have a problem with interactive and sound communication, work on yourself, like extensive work, it will really help you.

Madam unprovoked, tell that to yourself. I said what I said. You are no different from your illiterate tribes women who poke their noses in peoples affairs.

Change your ways because it will not lead you any where in life.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Autobot05: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
mbaise1000:

The verse you quoted said that the man will be commiting adultry if he will marry again after he has excersiced his right to divorce his wife and it said that whoever marrys that divorced woman is also commiting adultery, can you explain Why?

You made it seem like divorce was condemned in the Bible
There is nothing like forgiveness abeg when she give you HIV na him your eye go clear

Had an aunt who got married to a promiscuous husband
The man got hiv , infected his wife and 2 kids
They all died off … the last remaining child was a boy luckily he didn’t get the disease . He’s an orphan now simply because of this kain FORGIVENESS .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / Girl Being Breastfed By Her Mum In Taraba After In Viral Photo Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.