Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? (32521 Views)

Family Palava, Is She Right In Filing For A Divorce or Wrong? (Photo) / Should I Divorce My Wife? / Should I divorce my wife for this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by GoldenDee: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
LUAN:
HCP exams seems difficult to me, please how can I pass their exams, someone should put me through, it's very urgent
Send me Mail on geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by socialmediaman: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Looks very fake. Children won’t reject food cooked by their mother, what will they eat? They don’t bear grudges like that

8 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by onadana: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fake story for the gods.....

4 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by harmony2021: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2023
Ashawo
Jewessgratitud3:
"Sir, should I divorce or remain subject to this punishment for my infidelity? Or leave and start a new life without my family? What should I do ?

I am a married woman. I have no problems in my marriage. My husband had just been posted to another city. But I knew a young man when I was younger. We got back in touch. As chance would have it, we ran into each other one day when we were leaving the hospital.

We called each other regularly and saw each other. But I couldn't imagine it could reignite the flame still inside me. Unknown to my husband I told him out and welcomed him home. One day I introduced my husband to him. Everything was fine.

One day I fall so low by sleeping with him in my home. The children returning from school accompanied by my husband caught us in the act.

My husband and the children didn't say anything and my friend also left. Since that day neither my husband nor the children speak to me. No one eats the food I make. No child accepts that I even touch them for their shower. No one asks for my help with their class assignment. My friend also abandoned me.

I begged my husband for forgiveness but nothing. It has already been 11 months that I have lived as a stranger in the house. Their silence weighs on me. I told my parents about this.

My father no longer speaks to me. My mother occasionally only insults and calls me a harlot and stupid. I don't dare tell his family exactly. My husband also didn't tell his family.

I'm so ashamed of what I did. I broke my home. I do not know what to do"

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by bigwig071(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
Think9ja:
I rather die and go to hell than forgive a woman that allows another man access to hear body. Whether that is kissing, sucking or fvcking.

Whether it happened ten years ago, the day I find out, that's the end. I swear I can poison her to death. I can be that vindictive

I must marry a virgin. I don't care how good your character is, the fact that you couldn't close your legs for your future husband disqualifies you. I can date and love you, but I'm never taking you to momma. I just can't trust you. Even the virgin is 50/50 trust, in the sense that I know she's human and every human has his price. But for a non virgin, trust is zero

So many whores parading themselves themselves as wives and mothers.

Tufiakwa
Kuku kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by CelestineNelson: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Y
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Occurstaem(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
"Sir, should I divorce or remain subject to this punishment for my infidelity? Or leave and start a new life without my family? What should I do ?

I am a married woman. I have no problems in my marriage. My husband had just been posted to another city. But I knew a young man when I was younger. We got back in touch. As chance would have it, we ran into each other one day when we were leaving the hospital.

We called each other regularly and saw each other. But I couldn't imagine it could reignite the flame still inside me. Unknown to my husband I told him out and welcomed him home. One day I introduced my husband to him. Everything was fine.

One day I fall so low by sleeping with him in my home. The children returning from school accompanied by my husband caught us in the act.

My husband and the children didn't say anything and my friend also left. Since that day neither my husband nor the children speak to me. No one eats the food I make. No child accepts that I even touch them for their shower. No one asks for my help with their class assignment. My friend also abandoned me.

I begged my husband for forgiveness but nothing. It has already been 11 months that I have lived as a stranger in the house. Their silence weighs on me. I told my parents about this.

My father no longer speaks to me. My mother occasionally only insults and calls me a harlot and stupid. I don't dare tell his family exactly. My husband also didn't tell his family.

I think your husband really love you. It's just that you crossed the line and he is simply tolerating you by not sending you out yet. It's a shame. He felt betrayed.

The truth is, he wants you to initiate the divorce first because he doesn't have the mind to do so. You can keep begging him all day, he has made up his mind. He no longer trust you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by bigwig071(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Repent
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Machinegun91(m): 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Another demonic dragon is trying to manipulate things in her favour here
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
11 months is a long time to be honest. I would have strangled you on the 5th month and cremated your remains.

How did your children know to avoid you tho? They’re kids, they don’t know anything about keeping grudges that long

3 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Nobleou(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
If the story is true, may u die before ur time.
Tuehhh...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Haveyoueatentod: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
In Nigeria a kpekus that has been fvcked can never be unfvcked if you like marry 1 million times any where you jam your old flame it will be reignited grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by NOwazobia: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
Movie title, please? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Franzinni: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2023
A typical woman .... No sense of accountability... Always ready with an excuse to suit the narrative... You are lucky you even have the chance to consider leaving and I believe it is becasue you have a man who doesn't know he is in a game of society. If not he would have returned you to the shelf.

Rubish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Lovestrong(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Where did this tales by moonlight come from?
go get panadol extra.... D price just come down
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by LUAN(m): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
GoldenDee:

Send me Mail on geexclusive4@gmail.com
do you way the way
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by jaxxy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

u did a terrible thing bt what's worse is how do u children know this? how could they know u cheated on their dad and how do u explain this to them even after their dad forgives u?

the 1st step is to seek forgiveness and work for the trust.

infact ur husband is nice to have u still in that house suffering the silent treatment. U have to pay for atonement somehow cos u betrayed ur family with some idiot from ur past in ur matrimonial bed.

Take it that u are serving ur penance.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Basicend: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
In Nigeria a kpekus that has been fvcked can never be unfvcked if you like marry 1 million times any where you jam your old flame it will be reignited grin grin

Hmm! Na So.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by CharleyBright(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
Hmmm.

Madam you no do well at all.
One proverb says " Don't shit where you sleep".

It is one thing to fvck around as a married woman, but it is a different thing entirely to do it in your marital bed. Haba, woman.. your pussy scratch you so tey u gree commit adultery on your marital bed?
Why did you not just respect your matrimonial bed and go and fvck somewhere in an hotel?
And you expect your husband to forgive you?
How is that possible?
Your husband is pained not necessarily that u committed adultery, but more because you did it on his bed.
You wicked o.
Infact I really see your husband a kind man who trust you so much as okay for you to introduce your Ex to him without being suspicious and moreso, keeping quiet and not going public with your adulterous act.

Now my advise to you is as follows:
1. Do 3 or 7days fasting and fervently ask God for forgiveness.
2. Have a family meeting with your husband and kids and seriously seek their forgiveness.
3. Be remorseful. I haven't seen much remorse from you by the tone of your story. You are almost sounding like you are the victim by saying your husband and children are avoiding your food. Show deep sense of remorse from your heart.
Your husband and kids might never forget, but maybe if there was ever any iota of good thing they can ascribe to you, they will be willing to forgive you.
But don't expect much cos you goofed big time.
And lastly, get hold of that your scratchy pussy before it kills you.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by 07kjb: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
The OP IS STUP-D AND A HARLOT

U NEVER DE SEE HELL,NA WHEN THOSE CHILDREN GROW U GO SEE SOMETHING MORE THAN HELL

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by ivolt: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2023
You were single 42 yea old woman about few days.
But today you are a cheating housewife.
What a transformation!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by ArsenWinner: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2023
mbaise1000:

I don't think you read my comment or at least you didn't understand it, you need to comprehend before responding,
Was there any place in my comment that I supported what she did?
you can still try again, BTW, claiming to be a Christian doesn't make you a Christian, judging from your comment, you are not a Christian because every Christian will have the capacity to forgive, no matter the gravity of the offense, that's why I said you are not a Christian, and if you had read or understood my comment, you would have also seen where I said that Jesus said that law is not for everyone but for THOSE who can keep it, apparently, you are not among THOSE, so you don't expect everyone to be like you, it's impossible, that law is for the children of God not for those that just claim to be the children of God.
How about you put your pride aside and ask God to show you what been born again mean?
Are you really born again.
I dont think so except you are telling us on Nairaland. You could have slapped the man easily judging from your comment. I believe if it happened to you, you would have decapidated the woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by emkz: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2023

How did you establish the chance to run into each other with the younger man? You took out your time to plan your infidelity and disrespected your husband. How he reacts is left to him.

Why didn't you put the efforts into visiting your husband?
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by inforesource: 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

You sound proudful. Leave the home because you have destroyed the trust already. I see you are not remorseful at all. You don't understand the weight of the act. Bible recommends devorce but if the man can bear with you and you show enough positive outlook, then he can accept you back. Surrender your life totally to the Holy Spirit.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
BOSSkesh:
We must learn to forgive and move on

Any man is who mentally ohk can never forget such scenerio even if his heart tell him to forgive.
That marriage would never stand the test of time because that scenerio will keep flashing in his brain.
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Autobot05: 2:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
mbaise1000:

I don't think you read my comment or at least you didn't understand it, you need to comprehend before responding,
Was there any place in my comment that I supported what she did?
you can still try again, BTW, claiming to be a Christian doesn't make you a Christian, judging from your comment, you are not a Christian because every Christian will have the capacity to forgive, no matter the gravity of the offense, that's why I said you are not a Christian, and if you had read or understood my comment, you would have also seen where I said that Jesus said that law is not for everyone but for THOSE who can keep it, apparently, you are not among THOSE, so you don't expect everyone to be like you, it's impossible, that law is for the children of God not for those that just claim to be the children of God.
How about you put your pride aside and ask God to show you what been born again mean?

Pastor calm down 😎

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Blitzking: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Women are always the one making their children hate their fathers...but for a woman to mess up that her children hate her ...she sef go know say she Bleep up..
Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by BRATISLAVA: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop writing rubbish Abeg! undecided

Trying to connect the celibacy of women to her post and subsequent ones. Trying to draw a clothesline from Earth to Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Or Remain Subjected To This Punishment For My Infidelity? by Obierika(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

So how did the little children also know that you were cheating? Did they see the man on top of you with their korokoro eyes.

Na wah for this kind fake story grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

South African Dad Throws His Baby To Prevent His Building From Being Demolished / What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.