Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently (339 Views)

As A Parent, At What Age Can You Allow Your Daughter Have A Boyfriend? / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently by Odebayo4010(m): 7:06am On Nov 06, 2023
*21 THINGS TO TELL YOUR DAUGHTER URGENTLY*

1: Tell your daughter that Money has no gender. She can make money the way any Man can make it and even more.

2: Tell her to step into the FIELD, not the BED to make money. Money from the field comes with dignity, money from the Bed comes with STD.

3: Let your daughter know that she needs to trade her brain, not her private parts to make money.

4: Train your daughter never to pray to marry a rich man, but to work to become a rich girl.

5: Train your daughter never to pray to marry a Governor but to work to become the President.

6: Train your daughter that the instrument of money making is under the Hat not under the skirt.

7: Train your Daughter never to Man-hunt but to focus her focus and she will become the focus of many Men.

8: Train your daughter that no man can love her like God, so she must never trade her relationship with God for a relationship with any Man.

9: Train your daughter that the internet never forgets or forgives, let her know that the foolish post she makes on the internet can depose her from her position tomorrow.

10: Tell your daughter that time waits for no man, if she wastes her time with a foolish man, she will wake up one day to discover that it is nighttime.

11: Tell your daughter that life gives back what you give into it, wickedness will be fully repaid.

12: Tell your daughter that beauty is not in exposing unclothedness, it is dressing to look like a Queen.

13: Tell your daughter that she is a princess and not a prostitute, tell her to dress to prove who she is.

14: Tell your daughter that it is a great wickedness to sleep with the husband of another Woman.

15: Let her know that married men do not love her, they only see her as an available intimacy gadget to satisfy the animal in them

16: Let your daughter know that the best friend she can keep is God, He can not disappoint her.

17: Let your daughter know that beauty without a brain makes one look like a Decorated pig.

18: Teach your daughter to believe in herself because she is capable of doing whatever she believes she can do.

19: Teach your daughter never to think that wealth is sexually transmitted. Sleeping with wealthy men will only make her a LovePeddler not wealthy.

20: Tell your daughter good look does not make a man a good Man. He can have 6 PACKS and be a PACK of trouble.

21: Teach your daughter never to be a Runs girl because runs girls normally RUN into trouble. Pls help share it to all youth platforms. Remain blessed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently by Robinmido(m): 7:56am On Nov 06, 2023
Beautiful
Re: 21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently by h0pze3: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2023
Wow, ur post want to melt my heart, but I still don't pray for females child 😑
Re: 21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently by Streetmovement(m): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

E klear cool
Re: 21.things To Tell Your Daughter Urgently by Lovemeharder(f): 3:11am On Nov 07, 2023
Too much sense here. I love this piece!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Help With My Land Please!!! / I'm In Pains. Please Help / Dad Got A Big love-vendor And I Have A Small One Was The Cause?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.