Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) (1590 Views)

Women Try Asking Their Men To Send His Account Number; See Responses / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns / All My Ex's Left Me Because I Beat Them - Nigerian Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Fahvvy: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2023
Accept help from a woman and that news will reach the ends of the earth faster than BBC & CNN combine can broadcast any news undecided...

If you're cool with that, then by all means, go ahead undecided...
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by holicupp(m): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2023
As I dey so I no dey accept shingbai from any Nigeria girl to avoid AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR HIM/YOU
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by drimzsmoke(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2023
peterpiiro:
Everyone has his or her own opinion. Doesn't make yours the fact.

It's a fact!!!

Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Preservedfish: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2023
Men don't like it because women after helping a man would bring it up anytime she's in an argument with the man

My ex before I met my wife helped me in many ways including getting me a job like she went to a company, talked with the manager and submitted my CV
She invested multiple in the relationship by giving me huge amount of money without asking for it back or bringing it up any time we had a quarrel

I couldn't marry her because I was AS and she was AS

Last time I saw her was in a filling station buying fuel , she saw me , we exchanged pleasantries and she filled my tank even I refused
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by TruthsFM: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
drimzsmoke:

It's a fact!!!
Omo your own fact dey long oooo
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by TruthsFM: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Preservedfish:
Men don't like it because women after helping a man would bring it up anytime she's in an argument with the man

My ex before I met my wife helped me in many ways including getting me a job like she went to a company, talked with the manager and submitted my CV
She invested multiple in the relationship by giving me huge amount of money without asking for it back or bringing it up any time we had a quarrel

I couldn't marry her because I was AS and she was AS

Last time I saw her was in a filling station buying fuel , she saw me , we exchanged pleasantries and she filled my tank even I refused
yes, I think the women that are full of pride love it most
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by Nice2023(m): 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2023
Me wey still dey owe my wife close to 800k.

I can't be shy lai lai.
Re: Nigeria Men Hate It When Women Try To Help Them - Nigerian Lady Speak(vid) by TruthsFM: 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nlfpmod Fp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Give My Husband A Child Until After 4 Years – Nigerian Lady Shares / Are Cheaters Made Or Born? / She was Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.