Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi (38518 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Raskimonojendor: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi nor be Wike's mate politically. Obi won in Rivers State
Then why was he begging. 🤣

Published on November 17, 2022

By Clement Chinedu

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has appealed to Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike to allow him to win Rivers State in the presidential election while the Labour Party will support PDP in the governorship election.

Obi made the appeal during the commissioning of Nkpolu Oroworukwo flyover on Thursday in Port Harcourt.

Obi said he will not challenge the governor over the governorship seat in the state but Governor Wike should also leave the federal election for him.

According to Obi, the interest of Rivers State will be adequately protected when he becomes president.

Obi said: ” I will talk to my people and we will negotiate. If we leave the state for him (Wike) he will leave the centre for us. We will negotiate it.”

Referring to Wike, Obi continued: “We will not quarrel with you. Please give us this one (centre) and collect the other one (state). I will accommodate them ( Rivers state) in the other one.” Remember this agreement today. I’m kneeling down and begging, take this one (state) give me this one (centre). I assure you the one I will take, I will use it to make sure Rivers State becomes better and better.”

Obi at the beginning of his speech had referred to the governorship candidate of the PDP in Rivers State as the “incoming governor.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/17/2023-support-my-presidential-bid-peter-obi-begs-wike/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Segunbabba(m): 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2023
Atiku has no right to contest for president in 2027. It is the turn of the South to complete 8 years in office. It should be Tinubu vs Peter Obi 2027.

North think presidency is their birthright. They hate to see someone from the South ruling over them.
No Fulani man will ever rule Nigeria again. Buhari is the last Fulani man that will ever near Aso rock. Atiku cannot deceive Igbos again, Igbo is 10 steps ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Godfather898989: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tntsi:
The people's President, anytime, anyday, anywhere.
capital zero he is a religious bigot

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by evsimmigration: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
It is INEC that took people by surprise and disappointed them.Nedt time, they wil prepare for them including your egotic touts to show you people that nobody has monopoly for violence.

Do not always believe it is going to be business as usual come 2027.

favor914:
You will still not enter Aso Rock.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by tunde1200(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Both of them will still lose again come 2027!

Afamed:
Campaign after election.

Atiku has confirmed he's going to contest again in 2027

Obi, the Pandora fraud has also confirmed he's going to contest again in 2027.

No need to step down for each other again bikoooo

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
Segunbabba:
Atiku has no right to contest for president in 2027. It is the turn of the South to complete 8 years in office. It should be Tinubu vs Peter Obi 2027.

North think presidency is their birthright. They hate to see someone from the South ruling over them.
No Fulani man will ever rule Nigeria again. Buhari is the last Fulani man that will ever near Aso rock. Atiku cannot deceive Igbos again, Igbo is 10 steps ahead of him.
You are not ashamed to say that Atiku deceived you people in this your old age in the 21st century?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
evsimmigration:
It is INEC that took people by surprise and disappointed them.Nedt time, they wil prepare for them including your egotic touts to show you people that nobody has monopoly for violence.

Do not always believe it is going to be business as usual come 2027.

Violence? Loser it seems you are still confused living in the past, na digital rigging we dey inside now.

Empty barrels will always make the loudest noise, When you see APC people you will run away, maybe you no see wetin them do your Oga Adjaero for Owerri last week?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by seunodediranivy: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2023
2. It was the turn of the South. After the North did 8years, for justice and fairness. So it was a 2 in one package

Of course yes, it was the turn of the south, the turn is what Tinubu is serving, two kings can't be installed in a town.
If actually presidency is zoned to the south, South East is not among, it's between South West and South south, who knows south east in the political map of Nigeria.

Of what political relevance is South East, they are just political instruments.
Used and dump region.
Who will hand over Nigeria to you.

Biafra is your nation, don't ever county yourself to Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by iamjavadem(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
Being a VP is better than being a sore loser. And his political career is dead too. Obi isn't wise at all.
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/06/presidential-election-why-i-didnt-step-down-work-with-atiku-peter-obi/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by omenka(m): 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2023
merit455:
And no one knows your stupid father...may thunder fire you and anybody that will ban me
Do I look like I give a shit if your poor ass is banned or not?

Insult my parents all night, I wouldn't give a shit. Affects me in no way AT ALL.

See me counting Agbado chicken change. Me and my Agbado crew wan go chop crocodile meat for Garki. Una don Chop for house? Paste your maleh aza make I do her small favour. Mr "stupid Father".🙂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by OlawaleBammie: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again
and una go still go supleme court in search on manhood grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by favor914: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
omenka:

Insult my parents all night, I wouldn't give a shit. Affects me in no way AT ALL.

See me counting Agbado chicken change. Me and my Agbado crew wan go chop crocodile meat for Garki. Una don Chop for house? Paste your maleh aza make I do her small favour. Mr "stupid Father".🙂

Show that Peasant merit455 the bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Ellegacy(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2023
Alas, he's a politician and like all politicians, he's a greedy one. He wanted to be president and he's acting like it was his birthright!

To hell with him!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
seunodediranivy:

2. It was the turn of the South. After the North did 8years, for justice and fairness. So it was a 2 in one package

Of course yes, it was the turn of the south, the turn is what Tinubu is serving, two kings can't be installed in a town.
If actually presidency is zoned to the south, South East is not among, it's between South West and South south, who knows south east in the political map of Nigeria.

Of what political relevance is South East, they are just political instruments.
Used and dump region.
Who will hand over Nigeria to you.

Biafra is your nation, don't ever county yourself to Nigeria.
Obi must rule Nigeria one day. Go and write it on the walls of your thatch house
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Christistruth00: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tinubu is very happy you didn't step down

Otherwise how would he have defeated the Battle hardened Atiku

Your not working with Atiku was like a gift of God

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Dittodat: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
merit455:
If only we know who is your useless ogogoro father
Not like your village drunkard idiotic worthless father. Oh shit, you don't even know your father, you re from Aba baby factory where your olosho shit-hole mother was impregnated by 100 village drunkards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by darealez(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
omenka:
Because you're a desperate dummy. An amputee ostrich, so much noise, no traction. Las las, na wild cannivores breakfast you go be.

🤡🤡
lol! Says a docile individual with no net worth. Nigeria is a very funny country.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by kabillionaire(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2023
For the next 4 years, Nigerians will regret not allowing Obi to lead the country.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by truthfinder319: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2023
Yes daddy
He even failed to present Nsuka certificate to INEC. Hero of children of hate has nothing to offer.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by sirchim(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tntsi:
The people's President, anytime, anyday, anywhere.
We all knew, OBI the Tsunami won the election, even THIEFNIBU himself knew that too.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by omenka(m): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2023
darealez:
lol! Says a docile individual with no net worth. Nigeria is a very funny country.
Of course it is a funny place. Remember, it hosts AfghanEastan. Of course it is bound to be funny.

When AfghanEastan is eventually excised from Nigeria, tourist will be visiting the place (AfghanEastan) to have a good laugh and go back home afterwards to conduct serious businesses.

🤡🤡

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by sirchim(m): 10:51pm On Nov 06, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again
Even THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO knew OBI the Tsunami won the election.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by sirchim(m): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
ubest1:
Even THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO knew OBI the Tsunami won the election
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Afamed: 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Fraud.

He suddenly thought of new Nigeria in 2023 born liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Paramount01(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
ubest1:

Honestly and still lose the general election

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by SharingIsLife(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
ubest1:
And ur suffering will continue

This your comment? Short but mighty. Award winner.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
Newspaper writing nonsense to sell newspapers.
Raskimonojendor:

Then why was he begging. 🤣

Published on November 17, 2022

By Clement Chinedu

The presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi has appealed to Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike to allow him to win Rivers State in the presidential election while the Labour Party will support PDP in the governorship election.

Obi made the appeal during the commissioning of Nkpolu Oroworukwo flyover on Thursday in Port Harcourt.

Obi said he will not challenge the governor over the governorship seat in the state but Governor Wike should also leave the federal election for him.

According to Obi, the interest of Rivers State will be adequately protected when he becomes president.

Obi said: ” I will talk to my people and we will negotiate. If we leave the state for him (Wike) he will leave the centre for us. We will negotiate it.”

Referring to Wike, Obi continued: “We will not quarrel with you. Please give us this one (centre) and collect the other one (state). I will accommodate them ( Rivers state) in the other one.” Remember this agreement today. I’m kneeling down and begging, take this one (state) give me this one (centre). I assure you the one I will take, I will use it to make sure Rivers State becomes better and better.”

Obi at the beginning of his speech had referred to the governorship candidate of the PDP in Rivers State as the “incoming governor.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/17/2023-support-my-presidential-bid-peter-obi-begs-wike/

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by LAFOCUZY: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Look at this opportunist.

If this opportunist had not left PDP, he would have been the vice president today.

The Igbos really hyped him which got into his head and today he is a loser.

Why couldnt he have been the president, afterall he probably is more likely credible than the rest. Why must he be the vice? Why condemn a man for aspiring and following his conviction? Don't you aspire.

Think about this...he had over 6 million vote with no structure, low campaign budget and no government influence and power. And no political heavy weight, yet this guy had that amount of votes
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is insisting that he doesn't need Atiku to defeat the structures of criminality which PDAPC represents.

Obi has no mate if credible election is conducted today

If Obi wins, PDAPC will become PDAPCLP.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by SharingIsLife(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2023
omenka:

I always had some respect for you until today. I'm never a part of the low-life tribal banters that is making this forum the exact online version of this failed country of yours. But you see, I need to call you to order on this.

What's the point of displaying a dirty wad of your shameful currency? How much is there? Are you not ashamed to display it in the face of the dismal forex crisis that greeted the inception of your God's ill-fated Presidency?

And to think you are so proud of trading your future and the future of your children for some transitory enjoyment of Garki harlots and liquor! Haba! If you had some sense left, only shame would have covered your face right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.