Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,234 members, 7,829,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi (38516 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2023
You keep reading rubbish from your whatsapp group
JagabanB:

We don't need "prudence" of hiding state funds to generate money for u when health care is expensive, people don't have pipeborne water, tuition fees are high, doctors and teachers are striking.
It's not prudence, it's incompetence.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
You keep reading rubbish from your whatsapp group
Reality has a way of hurting Obidents deeply.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Dchampion65: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
The people's President, anytime, anyday, anywhere.
The other criminal forger/ destroyer of the fabrics of the nation is a global fraudster

You mean Online People's President
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 8:48am On Nov 07, 2023
JagabanB:

I know Anambra and Obi is the closest to Mbadiniju or whatever he's called.
I know Anambra, Obi is the only governor in Anambra that was compared to Mbadiniju.
People of Anambra prayed for him to finish his tenure.
Today same people that made such posts even in 2020 are calling him messiah.
There's nothing tribalist sentiments wón't cause.
I am from Anambra and obi alongside ngige remain our best governors
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by RomanGreen: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2023
JagabanB:

When u are in pàins, there's nothing u wón't say to make urself feel good like u are doing now, like Obi is also doing.

I already feel good knowing I voted with good conscience for a leader I believe is fully qualified to occupy the office. I will never bite someone who's identity thief, school unknown, paternity unknown, questionable character, known drug lord et al. So yes I'm happy I voted as my conscience is clear unlike you and your likes who rely on crumbs they give you to come online and type nonsense. Ask yourself if those crumbs is what you will use to become a responsible human tomorrow, your paymasters are sharing your future and that of your kids in Abuja whilst giving you crumbs but here you're online defending their incompetence, smh...I have seen foooools but yours is a discovery
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by solreb: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2023
happney65:
1. He was the most competent out of the trio.

2. It was the turn of the South. After the North did 8years, for justice and fairness. So it was a 2 in one package

Come 2027,I'll do it again. Stand in the Sun, queue and vote for him again
He will still fail and more woefully because a lot of people that joined the Obidients train have disembarked after realizing who OBI truly is.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by soccerlite: 9:11am On Nov 07, 2023
obi keep confusing yourself and your ignoramus obimobs

Atiku Abubakar stood for restructuring of the polity, state police etc

Atiku Abubakar wrote a book on Restructuring

That's a new nigeria

Not your religious and tribal political wave
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by solreb: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:

Don;t ever compare Obi with Ngige. Never and Never. Obi that all Anambrans were praying for to finish his term because they never had it that worse since the time of Mbadiniju
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by soccerlite: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2023
happney65:
1. He was the most competent out of the trio.

2. It was the turn of the South. After the North did 8years, for justice and fairness. So it was a 2 in one package

Come 2027,I'll do it again. Stand in the Sun, queue and vote for him again

Just say it's the turn of South, now a southern is ruling. Hurray

There's nothing competent about obi
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2023
solreb:

Don;t ever compare Obi with Ngige. Never and Never. Obi that all Anambrans were praying for to finish his term because they never had it that worse since the time of Mbadiniju
rubbish!
Who are the anambra's?
Not up to 20 selective Facebook comments?
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2023
solreb:

He will still fail and more woefully because a lot of people that joined the Obidients train have disembarked after realizing who OBI truly is.
and alot of people are still joining the Tinubu supporter bandwagon after not being able to afford one litre of fuel right?
They have not realised who tinubu is..
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2023
😆🤣🤣🤣🤣

This one self wan be president.....see him head like watermelon 🍉
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again

😆🤣🤣🤣But Peter Obi won Lagos and Abuja, why is he not in aso rock?

Lagos was strategically given to Peter Obi, the idiot are the bait........Tinubu only need 25% votes in lagos. But his main target was, how to win Rivers state. In 2027, similar pattern will repeat itself, .......
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
ignorance is indeed a bliss..
What do you understand by per head?

Your hopeless government taxes the hell out of you to generate revenue and here you're displaying your suffering and extortion with pride as igr.
Please show me the recent GDP of those states again

Per head is not a meaningful statistic if you have 10 millionaires in the village of 500 people. You can get impressive figures per head by spreading out the achievements of the minority even where the 490 are living in abject poverty.

IGR being the tax on the economic activities of the entire populace is a far more accurate number that is closer relative to GDP than per head which has population as a key variable.

Per head may also include windfalls, Inheritances and exceptional items that have no bearing on economic activity.

Sorry but you are flailing. Anambra state and the SE have wealthy individuals but it is neither an efficient nor a wealthy state.

Just one more thing. You say that tax in SW is oppressive so I have attached the OECD average which is 34.2% of GDP and as high as 47+%. Nigerias ratio is just 10.8% bearing in mind that two states Lagos and Rivers supply the bulk of that. So where is the oppression?

Please o today is a workday.

I see you will be forever trying to shift the goalposts to qualitative non measurable factors. So I won't be responding to circular arguments. Have a good week.

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by KORLAR(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
The people's President, anytime, anyday, anywhere.
The other criminal forger/ destroyer of the fabrics of the nation is a global fraudster

Toh. Make him sign bills into law or represent Nigeria globally.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by MomohMrMoore: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2023
Dey play, Obi and Obi supporters.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by papagiddy(m): 1:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
Obi needs to sit with Tinubu to learn politics....a new Nigeria order can't be created within 3 months...Tinubu waited for so long and aligned with the north to become president.....truly Obi is a Boy!! Honestly!!
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Difrent: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
The scheme where you're told to sacrifice while the use presidential jet to watch polo match, buy SUVs worth billions and buying Yatch before legislative approval is not a ponzi scheme?

Stockholm syndrome!

Obi said the same
He asked poor people he claims he wants to come and rescue to donate money for him even though he claims to be a billionaire.

See the difference

PBAT was going from association to association....from support group to group and from politician to politician to solicit support.... apc even had a fundraising dinner to raise funds for his campaign. But na the poor masses your Obi dey ask to donate money to a billionaire.

Nigeria really dodged a bullet
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
The people's IPOB President, anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Fixed
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
So you expect Obi to use his personal money only to fund election?

Nigeria missed a golden opportunity to have a man with character, competence and integrity lead her. I won't blame Nigerians for Tinubu because the thief and drug baron wasn't voted for but rigged in by the establishment.

If Tinubu was rigged in, he will not complete his tenure
Difrent:

Obi said the same
He asked poor people he claims he wants to come and rescue to donate money for him even though he claims to be a billionaire.

See the difference

PBAT was going from association to association....from support group to group and from politician to politician to solicit support.... apc even had a fundraising dinner to raise funds for his campaign. But na the poor masses your Obi dey ask to donate money to a billionaire.

Nigeria really dodged a bullet
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by doncartel: 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Nigeria is a two-party country like America, but one of the parties decided to split into two, just before the last election. I support Obi but the truth is that Apc can only be defeated when Atiku’s Pdp and Obi’s Labour Party come together with other parties to form a grand coalition.

If they can’t form a grand coalition then they have to be contented with controlling Adamawa and Abia states. They can then implement their development plans on the two states.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
BreconHills:

Per head is not a meaningful statistic if you have 10 millionaires in the village of 500 people. You can get impressive figures per head by spreading out the achievements of the minority even where the 490 are living in abject poverty.

IGR being the tax on the economic activities of the entire populace is a far more accurate number that is closer relative to GDP than per head which has population as a key variable.

Per head may also include windfalls, Inheritances and exceptional items that have no bearing on economic activity.

Sorry but you are flailing. Anambra state and the SE have wealthy individuals but it is neither an efficient nor a wealthy state.

Just one more thing. You say that tax in SW is oppressive so I have attached the OECD average which is 34.2% of GDP and as high as 47+%. Nigerias ratio is just 10.8% bearing in mind that two states Lagos and Rivers supply the bulk of that. So where is the oppression?

Please o today is a workday.

I see you will be forever trying to shift the goalposts to qualitative non measurable factors. So I won't be responding to circular arguments. Have a good week.
stop speaking big grammars, this is 2021 GDP link
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_GDP

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Difrent: 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
So you expect Obi to use his personal money only to fund election?

Nigeria missed a golden opportunity to have a man with character, competence and integrity lead her. I won't blame Nigerians for Tinubu because the thief and drug baron wasn't voted for but rigged in by the establishment.

If Tinubu was rigged in, he will not complete his tenure

But he claims he is a billionaire and wants to come and rescue us..... asking us for money to do that is akin to scamming us.....he simply isn't capable of rescuing himself before coming to rescue us.
We know Obi also wants to use FG money to advance his family business like he did when he was governor.....that's the man of character to you....
You can't use a character like Obi to gaslight me......no way he stinks like all of them
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2023
You're just an ignorant fellow, you know nothing
Difrent:

But he claims he is a billionaire and wants to come and rescue us..... asking us for money to do that is akin to scamming us.....he simply isn't capable of rescuing himself before coming to rescue us.
We know Obi also wants to use FG money to advance his family business like he did when he was governor.....that's the man of character to you....
You can't use a character like Obi to gaslight me......no way he stinks like all of them
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2023
RomanGreen:

I already feel good knowing I voted with good conscience for a leader I believe is fully qualified to occupy the office. I will never bite someone who's identity thief, school unknown, paternity unknown, questionable character, known drug lord et al. So yes I'm happy I voted as my conscience is clear unlike you and your likes who rely on crumbs they give you to come online and type nonsense. Ask yourself if those crumbs is what you will use to become a responsible human tomorrow, your paymasters are sharing your future and that of your kids in Abuja whilst giving you crumbs but here you're online defending their incompetence, smh...I have seen foooools but yours is a discovery
And Obi secured the future of Anambra?
LOL.
If only Obi has never been a governor, this lame campaign would have worked in his favor.
Did Obi secure the future of Anambra?
I voted in good conscience and I will still vote again in good conscience.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:

I have known Anambra and I know Obi is the second wórst governor in the history of Anambra.
U can't change the story now because u want to force that disaster down our throats.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Segzy19: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
Gbajue
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Muriswas(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2023
Yes daddy audio is waiting for obi to answer in 2027! Whichever party that give him the ticket will loose because Muslim northern Fulani will never vote for obi..

Secondly, northern Muslim Fulani's would prefer a southern tinubu to complete his remaining 4 years when the time come than voting another southern who would be nursing ambition of going for second term

Its the turn of the north after southern 8 years.. Add 8 years of tinubu plus 8 years of another Northerner before it's the turn of the south again. that is 16 years!!!!

What age would obi be in 2039?

Well, the truth are always bitter

My opinion
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by phemray(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again

You can't win Lagos because christens will not follow obi again. except maybe only few catholics as he used them to win Anambra then.That I know for sure. Even Abuja is now feeling good with wike, but in all. By 2027 Tinubu performance would have covered everywhere and obi will see nothing to campaign with. Even GCE of 1970 would have been cleared by Cambridge before then.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2023
Your not working with Atiku means you worked for Tinubu. Period.

If you don't know that by now, I seriously doubt your intelligence.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by LeoDeKing: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2023
omenka:
The respect you once had for me, retrieve it and shove it up your brown eye. Never even knew you existed until now, and I won't remember you do after this comment.

Make of that whatever you will. Don't care, never will.

🤡🤡🤡
Why na?

Na person pikin you reduce to zero like dis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics) / Lagos State Red Line Train Arrives NRC Yard, Alagomeji (Pictures) / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.