Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi (38513 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Bridget95(f): 5:33am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Look at this opportunist.

If this opportunist had not left PDP, he would have been the vice president today.

The Igbos really hyped him which got into his head and today he is a loser.
we know APC used their advantage of being the ruling party to force themselves in power. Obi won the election

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by zoedew: 5:33am On Nov 07, 2023
yommen:

Which people? Someone came third in a contest but yet won by your standard.
Peter Obi and his Labour Party troops are delusional and fascist. May Nigeria never get ruled by the stormtroopers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by zoedew: 5:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Bridget95:
we know APC used their advantage of being the ruling party to force themselves in power. Obi won the election
Delusional. Ever heard of a winner of Presidential elections in Nigeria without the buy-in of Northern Nigeria?🧐. Wake up and smell the coffee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Bridget95(f): 5:38am On Nov 07, 2023
zoedew:

Delusional. Ever heard of a winner of Presidential elections in Nigeria without the buy-in of Northern Nigeria?🧐. Wake up and smell the coffee!

Northern Nigeria voted well for Obi.
Nigerians were fed up with APC all round failure and needed Obi to bring the much needed better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Qoko: 5:39am On Nov 07, 2023
omenka:
Even with their ethnically induced hyping, he remains an insufferable dolt.
I don’t think we Yoruba have realized the implications of ethnicity votes we have casted, we are nothing but bigot and see the implications now.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Littlefingerjp: 5:51am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

If this opportunist had not left PDP, he would have been the vice president today.

And Yu would have enjoyed the north been in power for 16 years on a go when other tribes no be mumu...Instead of it to go to the north again,we are fully in support of it to be in the South...No loss
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by zoedew: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2023
Bridget95:

Northern Nigeria voted well for Obi.
Nigerians were fed up with APC all round failure and needed Obi to bring the much needed better Nigeria.
Bring out the statistics that showed he won in Northern Nigeria. Peter Obi is classic Igbo. The North is not ready for his type for now. You are not reading Nigeria correctly just yet.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by asanausana91: 6:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Rubbish! Now see where your arrogance has brought us to.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Lekison(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2023
A disgrace of a candidate cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Aphrygian(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by sokera: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is insisting that he doesn't need Atiku to defeat the structures of criminality which PDAPC represents.

Obi has no mate if credible election is conducted today
na this your fumble and chest beating make the man chop cane for election day and for court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Aphrygian(m): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2023
Yorubas who voted majorly for Atiku in Osun and yorubas who voted for obi in Lagos,while no other aspirants could win any reasonable votes in southeast? Are you just delusional or you are just plain stupid
Qoko:

I don’t think we Yoruba have realized the implications of ethnicity votes we have casted, we are nothing but bigot and see the implications now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by newnigerdelta00: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/06/presidential-election-why-i-didnt-step-down-work-with-atiku-peter-obi/

You have your mumu obidients to deceive not every Nigerians will believe your lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
I am from Anambra.
Obi remains our best governor alongside ngige

And it shows in the beautiful public edifices, the transport system and the number of foreign businesses trying to desperately get into the state.

Bros you are too easily pleased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2023
BreconHills:

And it shows in the beautiful public edifices, the transport system and the number of foreign businesses trying to desperately get into the state.

Bros you are too easily pleased
indeed wise man!
We can see foreign businesses trying desperately to get to ekiti,oyo,ondo,osun,ogun despite their closeness to Lagos.
If you want to comment, comment with your senses. Apart from sentiment, no state is richer than Anambra state per head, only few states are close to Anambra in terms of producing best brains in academics, Anambra has produced it's own fair share of business muguls,captains of industries, sports personalities,entertainment stars and so on.

Anambra is one of fastest growing states in Nigeria despite being one of the youngest.

No state, I repeat, no state measures up to Anambra in terms of what her citizens can achieve.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by rolams(m): 7:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Now you both don lost the election because of una greediness! Make una go rest abeg!
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Lumarstone: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2023
By 2027, every Nigerian will definitely have a change of mind against APC. If we survive and live till then!!!
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by BreconHills(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
indeed wise man!
We can see foreign businesses trying desperately to get to ekiti,oyo,ondo,osun,ogun despite their closeness to Lagos.
If you want to comment, comment with your senses. Apart from sentiment, no state is richer than Anambra state per head, only few states are close to Anambra in terms of producing best brains in academics, Anambra has produced it's own fair share of business muguls,captains of industries, sports personalities,entertainment stars and so on.

Anambra is one of fastest growing states in Nigeria despite being one of the youngest.

No state, I repeat, no state measures up to Anambra in terms of what her citizens can achieve.

You are living in a fantasy world. The same lala land that cost LP the election.

Anambra is not even in the top ten states IGR wise. And If you remove Lagos state contribution from SW IGR, the SW still comfortably beats the SE. Ogun state is not your mate o. It's IGR is bigger than all states in the SE put together. In fact the only region the SE is beating is the war torn NE!

Chest beating par excellence ranking - SE leads and that why the region is where it is today. Instead of sitting down to plan regional economic integration they are shouting and pointing to the houses of their millionaires who made their money outside the SE. [left][/left]

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by victorsola: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again
and will come third again
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by funmijoyb(f): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again
You mean you will shame your fellow Nigerians again? People of your extraction are so unintelligent and they've started on the loosing note again and again.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Timothy89(m): 7:54am On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:

Imagine you people couldn't win Tinubu despite internal and external forces against him, it is when he's the President that you will win him?

what will shake Tinubu second term election is when Atiku, obi, kwankwanso comes together

Obi contesting in labour party separate with Atiku will still give same result, if kwankwaso now join APC before then, no hope again
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Jonjam269: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Obingo that performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years wants to change Nigeria, Obingo can only deceive those who believed Buhari was cloned. They have laboured and will continue to labour in vain. Losers.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Antivirus92(m): 7:58am On Nov 07, 2023
BreconHills:

You are living in a fantasy world. The same lala land that cost LP the election.

Anambra is not even in the top ten states IGR wise. And If you remove Lagos state contribution from SW IGR, the SW still comfortably beats the SE. Ogun state is not your mate o. It's IGR is bigger than all states in the SE put together. In fact the only region the SE is beating is the war torn NE!

Chest beating par excellence ranking - SE leads and that why the region is where it is today. Instead of sitting down to plan regional economic integration they are shouting and pointing to the houses of their millionaires who made their money outside the SE. [left][/left]
ignorance is indeed a bliss..
What do you understand by per head?

Your hopeless government taxes the hell out of you to generate revenue and here you're displaying your suffering and extortion with pride as igr.
Please show me the recent GDP of those states again
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by darealez(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2023
omenka:
Of course it is a funny place. Remember, it hosts AfghanEastan. Of course it is bound to be funny.

When AfghanEastan is eventually excised from Nigeria, tourist will be visiting the place (AfghanEastan) to have a good laugh and go back home afterwards to conduct serious businesses.

🤡🤡
lol! Every clear seeing person has to be eastern baa.. kaai! Nigerians sha
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2023
omenka:
Do I look like I give a shit if your poor ass is banned or not?

Insult my parents all night, I wouldn't give a shit. Affects me in no way AT ALL.

See me counting Agbado chicken change. Me and my Agbado crew wan go chop crocodile meat for Garki. Una don Chop for house? Paste your maleh aza make I do her small favour. Mr "stupid Father".🙂

Believe me he will beg you for money with another account this week.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2023
jamesversion:

Ask him if Obi won in Rivers state. grin

INEC declared Tinubu winner in Rivers, so I don't know what he's all about.
Obi said he was going to prove he won, even 20 witnesses, he couldn't gather.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

I know you wanted to type "And We Will Rig Again"

Everyday for the thief ...
Obi blabbed that he was going to prove rigging in court and he couldn't prove anything, other than ur normal antics of " let's lie until people it to be true".
Obi will lose again.
U can't win SE, scrap votes in SS and NC and become president.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2023
RomanGreen:

Unlike your druggie who is a known fraudster, certificate forger and a drug kingpin. Druggie is still busy shopping for congratulations and looking for legitimacy. Tueh

Shame on you people. You people say you won election yet still act like opposition😂🤣🤣 I have never seen this kind victory.
When u are in pàins, there's nothing u wón't say to make urself feel good like u are doing now, like Obi is also doing.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Meagainstthem: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2023
Aphrygian:
Yorubas who voted majorly for Atiku in Osun and yorubas who voted for obi in Lagos,while no other aspirants could win any reasonable votes in southeast? Are you just delusional or you are just plain stupid

Head plain stupid
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Antivirus92:
I am from Anambra.
Obi remains our best governor alongside ngige
I know Anambra and Obi is the closest to Mbadiniju or whatever he's called.
I know Anambra, Obi is the only governor in Anambra that was compared to Mbadiniju.
People of Anambra prayed for him to finish his tenure.
Today same people that made such posts even in 2020 are calling him messiah.
There's nothing tribalist sentiments wón't cause.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by JagabanB: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is a prudent and upright man. Tinubu Amoda is a rogue
We don't need "prudence" of hiding state funds to generate money for u when health care is expensive, people don't have pipeborne water, tuition fees are high, doctors and teachers are striking.
It's not prudence, it's incompetence.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

No He is not a loser
But you are the loser
He can chose to live anywhere in this world with his family or even do like others join Apc
He will join them and chop
Leaving you here to suffer
Unemployment
Epileptic power
Hunger while those you asslick eat fat.
Again na you lose not obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / IPOB Replies Northern Groups On Killings: Don’t Start Fight That Won’t End / 2023: I’m Not In Support Of Obi’s Presidential Ambition, Arthur Eze Announces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.