Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi (38517 Views)

Reno Omokri Endorses Atiku & Peter Obi For President 2023 / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / POLITICS2019: We Didn’t Step Down For Buhari – APC Presidential Aspirants Blow H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2023
If Obi wins, there will be nothing like billions for SUVs, yatch, prayer in mailboxes. But the focus would be production, prudent utilization of public funds, purposeful leadership and proper govt responsibility and accountability
Skyview01:

If Obi wins, PDAPC will become PDAPCLP.

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2023
Tntsi:
The people's President, anytime, anyday, anywhere.
The other criminal forger/ destroyer of the fabrics of the nation is a global fraudster
Anambra President. I BET YOU if Biafra is achieved today. OBI WILL NEVER BE CHOSEN AS PRESIDENT. That is when you will.know that obi is the real Gbajue of the century

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Larryndelaw: 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2023
Goke7:
Obi just did press conference cos Atiku did his own, dude had nothing to say jare
He always lick Atiku Ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2023
DMerciful:
If Obi wins, there will be nothing like billions for SUVs, yatch, prayer in mailboxes. But the focus would be production, prudent utilization of public funds, purposeful leadership and proper govt responsibility and accountability

All the big wigs current APC and PDP politicians will decamp to LP.

He be like say you dont know Nigerian politicians.

Obi himself has always been a PDP politician. How is he different from the rest of them.

Tell me something I don't already know.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by omenka(m): 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2023
SharingIsLife:

I always had some respect for you until today. I'm never a part of the low-life tribal banters that is making this forum the exact online version of this failed country of yours. But you see, I need to call you to order on this.

What's the point of displaying a dirty wad of your shameful currency? How much is there? Are you not ashamed to display it in the face of the dismal forex crisis that greeted the inception of your God's ill-fated Presidency?

And to think you are so proud of trading your future and the future of your children for some transitory enjoyment of Garki harlots and liquor! Haba! If you had some sense left, only shame would have covered your face right now.
The respect you once had for me, retrieve it and shove it up your brown eye. Never even knew you existed until now, and I won't remember you do after this comment.

Make of that whatever you will. Don't care, never will.

🤡🤡🤡

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by LAW2577: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
President online and your house, dey play.
Tntsi:
The other criminal forger/ destroyer of the fabrics of the nation is a global fraudster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by LAW2577: 12:00am On Nov 07, 2023
In 2027, he will still come and meet the judiciary he is ridiculing.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Apel147(m): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2023
Na una for grade 3 president, was never going to be my president! You clowns create an illusion and wants to force it on people..

Tntsi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by firearcher: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2023
He has been making all the wrong political moves which takes him further and further away from the presidency .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by godofuck231: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2023
Internet president, now wants to align with reality

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Amen24(f): 12:32am On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:
And ur suffering will continue

Because you believe Obi is your messiah.

Nigeria will survive without 1 million Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Amen24(f): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Online president has brainwashed you. All of these people are THIEVES. They are all set of quack. New Nigeria is possible not under Atiku, Obi or president Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by komzy589(m): 12:47am On Nov 07, 2023
MillitaryWindow:
Very greedy and focus less politician

Because of you nigera has a bulaba balu

Nigerians are paying the price for your greediness

Politicians that bears Obi as their names should withdraw from politics.

There is no difference between Obi and Bubu.

Quote me harshly and I will drag your papa like Tiger Generator
After a disastrous 8year rule, APC returned to power because of Obi’s greed. I’ve said this many times before.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DDYLO: 12:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Peter Obi appears politically naive. A new order/Nigeria can not be created at once, not politically. The south west made alliance with the north west and waited patiently until it was " emilokan". The south east could not ally with the north east and wait. This impatience of the south east to make a strategic alliance with the north east is what created the room for the for the fraudulent emergence of this administration. For Peter Obi to insist that he has no regret for stepping down for Atiku has shown how he has contributed in enthroning the APC. should the Igbos continue this way they may find it difficult politically to rule this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by frog12: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2023
it was for the best. we need a break from all those corrupt criminals
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DeOTR: 1:23am On Nov 07, 2023
Skyview01:

If Obi wins, PDAPC will become PDAPCLP.

LPDAPC rather.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Enemyofpeace: 2:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Your eyes don clear now?

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by NovusHomo(m): 2:36am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

Look at this opportunist.

If this opportunist had not left PDP, he would have been the vice president today.

The Igbos really hyped him which got into his head and today he is a loser.

Hyped by spare parts dealers and "okrika" (imported second-hand cloths) sellers, slowpoke believed in his own greatness. Sad.

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by 1Dray(m): 2:41am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

If this opportunist had not left PDP, he would have been the vice president today.

You would have been wishing your father was an opportunist like him.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Obi and Datti are different. They're men of impeccable integrity
Amen24:
Online president has brainwashed you. All of these people are THIEVES. They are all set of quack. New Nigeria is possible not under Atiku, Obi or president Tinubu.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 2:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Integrity is personal and Obi has it
Skyview01:

All the big wigs current APC and PDP politicians will decamp to LP.

He be like say you dont know Nigerian politicians.

Obi himself has always been a PDP politician. How is he different from the rest of them.

Tell me something I don't already know.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Greattha: 3:23am On Nov 07, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/06/presidential-election-why-i-didnt-step-down-work-with-atiku-peter-obi/

You wouldn't have done any better if you won and got in, especially if you still chose to continue with this constitution/structure that supports systemic corruption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by deji17: 4:26am On Nov 07, 2023
omenka:
Because you're a desperate dummy. An amputee ostrich, so much noise, no traction. Las las, na wild cannivores breakfast you go be.

🤡🤡

Obi don cash out. Collected money from Tinubu and Obidens.e..
Baba Gbajue!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Jostoman: 4:30am On Nov 07, 2023
Resurrection212:
He will be Atiku Abubakar deputy next election but they will still failed.
Obi is the only man that will make me to vote in nigeria election again
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 4:35am On Nov 07, 2023
accordadoga29:
Hehehe

I want you to take a second to remember someone whose name is Osinbajo..
He didn't do much with his VP position.
(This is the main reason Obi didn't want to take that position again)
And Osinbajo cannot even be a good opposition to Tinubu now.
He can only remain silent.

Obi is now actually bigger than the VP Position.

Many international positions will start coming for him soon.
BUT HE WILL DECLINE ALL OF THEM...
He declined many before now.
He will still decline many more.
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Aphrygian(m): 4:39am On Nov 07, 2023
It was in record that datti used to be an election rigger,obi himself used Anambra money to invest in a place he has interest (if it was china,he would have faced a firing squad for that). So what do you mean by "impeccable" again?
DMerciful:
Obi and Datti are different. They're men of impeccable integrity

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Mosba: 4:45am On Nov 07, 2023
"We don’t regret anything we did. We came out on a campaign for new Nigeria which no other person did."

In other words, until last election he never saw the need for a new Nigeria. Politicians are the same in whatever party With that division how was he or PDP expected to win?
I have a feeling Obi is working for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Whalis: 5:02am On Nov 07, 2023
ubest1:
Come 2027 we will still vote Obi again, we will win Lagos, Rivers and Abuja to shame them again
Tinubu is still there to sponsor him

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Teymanhenry(f): 5:03am On Nov 07, 2023
I applaud him and hope men like him get opportunities. We need a new Nigeria. We all know how bad a country we have turned out to be, no thanks to Buhari and his flawed government policies. I wish he'd be probed and jailed so that clueless leaders will learn a thing or two from that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 5:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Beer parlour gossips
Aphrygian:
It was in record that datti used to be an election rigger,obi himself used Anambra money to invest in a place he has interest (if it was china,he would have faced a firing squad for that). So what do you mean by "impeccable" again?
Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by Miles300: 5:25am On Nov 07, 2023
U need a merger to pull one on the ruling party ....otherwise 2027 will still be a walk in the park for Tinubu.....

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Didn’t Step Down, Work With Atiku’ – Peter Obi by wildernessVoice: 5:29am On Nov 07, 2023
It was the right choice you made my Presido.
It was the south and in the particular the south East turn until somebody claimed it's his turn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dickson Storms INEC Collation Centre, Southern Ijaw - The Nation / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.