Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed (27748 Views)

Nigerians Roast Kamala Harris For Calling Tinubu (pictures) / Is This Why They Are Calling Tinubu ' Muhammadu Buhari Pro Max'? (picture) / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by DMerciful(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2023
Make him try am na then he go know say Babangida and Abacha were forced out
netpro:
President Tinubu is a very lenient democrat.

If it is me, by now this chicken feed, would have been looked up in an underground cell or in the lowest deck of a cargo ship.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Crafteck1: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

You assume he cant prove tinubu forged or dealt drugs? De play
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by DMerciful(m): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2023
Thats why we say you guys are not educated enough to practice democracy. How can you arrest someone for defamation with litigation?
Ola9ja23:
Imagine if they arrest this one for defamation of character against the GCFR of Nigeria the useless IPOBidients that share him on won't be there to save his ass 🤣🤣😀😀🤣🤣

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Swiftgrp: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/07/why-i-wont-stop-calling-tinubu-drug-dealer-baba-ahmed/
Then Baba-Ahmed and his stupid ilk are setting themselves up for major criminal defamation law suits that will land them in jail because even in the 1993 court case, the U.S. Federal authorities found President Bola Tinubu innocent of any involvement in hard drugs or him being a drug baron like these Labor party supporters have been falsely alleging. Those who the Gods want to destroy, they first run mad. Even the U.S. authorities returned over $1 million to Tinubu's U.S. bank accounts in 1993 because he was found innocent in court.

Even in the U.S., Europe, and major democracies of the world, massive online and offline bullying and defamation of their Presidents and even private citizens are NOT permitted. You will be charged to court, then pay massively for damages or get sent to jail!
Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

It is left for Tinubu to take massive action against those defaming him online and offline based on ignorance and ethnic bigotry now! President Tinubu portrays himself as a very weak man by not legally taking action against all those spreading these misleading stories. People generally have a lack of regard and no respect for folks like President Tinubu who try to play the role of Mr. Nice guy or forgive too easily (for more than 10 years now of online and offline insults and defamation of character by simpletons).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by boxypane(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2023
One corrupt fool calling another drug dealer.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by AbujaLagos: 10:21am On Nov 07, 2023
Yaro politician, Za ku yi kuka har abada

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by peterpiiro(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2023
Stop the unnecessary bashing. Election is done and dusted. Let's focus on good Governance

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by marlow1962(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Ola9ja23:
🤣🤣😀🤣🤣🤣

After everything you call him he still won

You can do anything or say anything you like but Asiwaju will still win 2027 election again

And still embezzle billion, while you stand under the scorching sun to sell your rights for peanuts. Person wer swear for una, e no go ever better for that person, aje.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by slowice(m): 10:25am On Nov 07, 2023
Can't stop calling people by their names and title... That is who the mofo is. A pablo grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by hamedvision2030: 10:26am On Nov 07, 2023
Slurity:
This man is really never careful with his utterances, I hate people that talk without control, he has no quality of a good leader

Same leader some people looking up to be the vice president of this country.
He talked too much and is this how he will be talking if given the opportunity because I don't understand him.
Utterances like this can land him in hot soup. His Mob we gather and say he has say it well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by ShootThemAll(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
hope you will lead

If I could spend millions of Naira to come back to 9ja and vote, yes I can.

#NigerianYouthRiseUp&Protest
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by chidiokay: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2023
Tntsi:
We can't stop calling tinubu what he is.
He is a drug dealer.
He is a certificate forger
He is an identity criminal.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.

You can tatoo those names on your forehead and tatoo it on your childrens head for wide publicity

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Omobude244: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2023
Ajixegun:
How did you know I didn't vote for them? You, this is one of the problems with some people support Obi and Datti, you, guys always think everyone should drift towards your direction in any opinion. No! Life is not like that.

U didn't vote them Oga
Simple
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Swiftgrp: 10:37am On Nov 07, 2023
NutritionGuru:

And you are never sincere enough to tell Obi to his face what you said that his people should stop disgracing Nigeria as the highest Drug Dealers being daily Jailed and killed internationally by Foreign Governments for too their too many Drug Offenses in Countries all over the World! Datti, we know you wanted to win hoping that Obi would soon be outed later so that you can become President and continue the Fulanization of Nigeria. We understand the fake Love between you 2 united in same similar evil Mission against Hundreds of Millions of Nigerians from innocent Tribes.

All the over 170Million indigenous Nigerians that Datti/Atiku Fulanis and Obi's have been scheming against even before Independence are already waking up! The 2 with the fewest Population have one similar Mission that they have competed to Achieve against hundreds of Millions of indigenous Nigerians, no single iota of genuine Love for Nigeria/Nigerians in their hearts.

Every Nigerian should look into the Past and Study Nigerian History very well and all shall see the Glaring Truth. The Bitter Truth is that both Fulanis and Igbos have same uniting ulterior Motive, evil Mission and wicked Ambition to suppress, oppress and enlave all other Tribes in Nigeria. And it is very sad that Fualni Atiku and Obi have proven beyond every reasonable doubt that they would do all it takes to make Tinubu Presidency to fail for audaciously to snatch aways their Opportunity to continue their well-planned Economic and Political enslavement of other Nigerian Tribes. This is why all Nigerians should encourage Tinubu to choose and work with only those that he Trust would not be used as Agent Saboteurs to cause implosion and destruction from within his Presidency. Those condemning him are hoping that he would chose some that they would use to hamper and Destroy his Great Visionary Plan of making Nigeria a truly Great Nation that all genuine Nigeria-loving Nigerians to enjoy.

It is never a Coincidence that Fualnis has for long Enslaved all other Nigerian tribes Politically while Igbos spread out and carefully Enslaving all other Nigerian Tribes Economically. They both know exactly what they are doing, we thank God that largest Population of Nigerians have already woken up to the reality.
Like if you Agree, Share if not.
https://www.nairaland.com/7902891/farooq-kperogis-truthful-defence-tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by FireUpNow(m): 10:47am On Nov 07, 2023
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by soccerlite: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Lolzzzzz 🤣

People with very controversial criminal past rule in most Africa countries

Nigeria is no exception

People adorn criminals in nigeria

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by JOemmy(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Watch agbado munchers leave this courageous fulani man and start attacking their favorite peter obi.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by horhlyray(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Continue small time now ur family will come begging for your freedom
Tntsi:
He is a drug dealer.

The judges of the appeal and highest court in our nation only decided to criminalize themselves and destroy the fabrics of the nation by not doing the duties they swore to do.

Irrespective of the criminal activities and acts of the criminal judges, tinubu remains a drug dealer, a certificate forger , an identity criminal, a national, continental and global disaster.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Efilse: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2023
Get any book of any author for half the price.

Send me a mail.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by isreal012(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2023
wereee! Datti self wan dey claim excellency

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by frankson1(m): 10:53am On Nov 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
I love this man's boldness.
If Tinubu get mind, let him sue him for defamation of character.
Everybody including Tinubu's supporters knows clearly that Tinubu is a drug lord.

And when he's sued, you will come out here crying about how there's no freedom of speech undecided

This is the character of a man who wants to rule the country and expect things would be different.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by soullove1881(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/07/why-i-wont-stop-calling-tinubu-drug-dealer-baba-ahmed/

I hope that if the President charges you, you'll be able to defend yourself. Please apply wisdom because Nigerians are not worth dying for.

No matter what we say, he's now No1. Please be careful Sir.

1 Like

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Roboto11: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2023
If to say na Wike be president.

grin
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Jostoman: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2023
FaceTanke:
Call him whatever
He is the President

🤷
your president
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Olmautos: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Tinunu Winning Dey Pepper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ Them... Bastard

Tntsi:
He is a drug dealer.

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by soullove1881(m): 10:56am On Nov 07, 2023
Chinjo2:
I love this man's boldness.
If Tinubu get mind, let him sue him for defamation of character.
Everybody including Tinubu's supporters knows clearly that Tinubu is a drug lord.

Bro, don't over push him. This is the same way we all pushed Sunday Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu carelessly. Where are they today?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by donbrowser(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu dey always disappoint me

He will likely not do anything and will just be looking

I hope these nuisance won't let the country collapse under his watch

This is the same way Buhari was behaving when Fulani herdsmen was destroying farmlands, abducting and killing Nigerians.

Tinubu is a full blown democrat, that's why many allegations peddled against him as a governor almost cost him the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Tntsi: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2023
horhlyray:
Continue small time now ur family will come begging for your freedom

Yaaahhhh. I am afraid o. Pls don't catch me.

Your tinubu is a drug man and a certificate criminal
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by JOemmy(m): 11:00am On Nov 07, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Tinubu dey always disappoint me

He will likely not do anything and will just be looking

I hope these nuisance won't let the country collapse under his watch

This is the same way Buhari was behaving when Fulani herdsmen was destroying farmlands, abducting and killing Nigerians.

Tinibu is actually weak morally to act because he knows what datti and others are saying is the bitter truth buhari deliberately left fulaniherdsmen to continue with their destructive activities all over nigeria because it suits perfectly with fulani age long conquest agenda in nigeria almost every non fulani nigerian already knows this open secret am surprised to still see a nigerian like u who doesn't know this or is just pretending not to know.
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by Indispensable85(m): 11:01am On Nov 07, 2023
I think Tinubu is a very thorough democrat. If na me I'll show this clown a little of the powers of the president. I'll make sure he doesn't see his family all through the Christmas and New year celebrations.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by cktheluckyman: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
protest fit break out from which region?
Walai the military will be out to test their bullets on any MF.
Ask el zaky zaki supporters
Which military? Northern officers?
Re: Why I Won’t Stop Calling Tinubu Drug Dealer – Baba-Ahmed by cktheluckyman: 11:02am On Nov 07, 2023
Indispensable85:
I think Tinubu is a very thorough democrat. If na me I'll show this clown a little of the powers of the president. I'll make sure he doesn't see his family all through the Christmas and New year celebrations.
Abegi STFU!!! Which mumu democrat? You people did worse to Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Osinbajo Meet With Members Of House Of Reps(photos) / Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure Hits The Streets (photos) / Olusola Oke Campaigns On River With Canoe (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.