Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife (26328 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by emmanuelbrown26: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
nairalanduser23:
I am tired of my wife's quarrelsome behaviour which I think she reserves for me. I can be having a honest conversation with her and out of nowhere it will lead to a quarrel with her. It surprises me.

Strange enough, I have observed her communication with neighbours, work colleagues and she knows how to compose herself but when it is me even a funny comment can upset her. Even when I tell her I didn't mean her negative interpretation of a comment, she will still insist on her negative interpretation.

She sometimes talks to me in a way that seems unfriendly to the point that I desire her talking to me the way she talks to outsiders. I have talked to her about it but it is not helping matters. She acts like she is not ware of her tone but there is a stark difference between how she talks to me and other people.

I earn far more than her and take care of the house bills so money is not an issue. I feel like I am the only one proactive about peace in the marriage while she is care-free.

How can I deal with this?
Weak and pussy ass men

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
Handle with care
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by nairalanda1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2023
OP doesn't want to tell us the whole story.

I hate stories like these, be it the man or the woman. At the end we get 'My spouse is arguing with me', My spouse won't eat my food, my spouse is fighting with me, my wife is not respecting me.....as if the spouse suddenly became angry by magic.

People don;t like to tell the whole truth. Everybody loves to portray themselves as the victim...even if it means that the other side is acting irrationally.

OP wants a sympathy party, not advice.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Unrated900(m): 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2023
Your wife don't love you
You need a second wife to be happy
Do this and be happy.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Hedonisco: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Simps and their unending woes with women.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Eddygourdo(m): 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
If you treat a woman like a queen , she sees you as her subject, if you treat her like a slave , she sees you as her master.

Do the above wisely and as occasion demands it. Don't be too upfront with it so you don't seem like a wicked man. But from time to time, apply the above treatment and that will help keep her nature in check so you could love your wife as you wish to do.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Benekkk: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
mrblessed:
Baba, na see finsih cause am. That lady no rate you at all, how she go dey change am over small issues? Just ensure you are playing your wing very well.
I agree with you about the see finish. But if your wife doesn’t see you finish who will?
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Nov 07, 2023
Simpleandeasy:
JOIN RED PILL ON NAIRALAND
After reading the story of how one of their colleagues was abandoned at the airport in the UK by the wife he maltreated for 9 years? undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Mandela27: 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
ahnie:
Op majority of those addvicing you to divorce your wife are bunch of frustrated lots.

If you follow their advices your name na sorry.

Kindly keep correcting your wife
Women are dramatic,always keep that in mind.
fire go damage ur yash,if na me,I go pursue her comot from my house,which kind "keep correcting her"shey she be small pikin?
Ahnie u are a wicked person.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Chetas81(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Are there other underlying marital issues?
Do you have kids?
Are you fulfilling your financial obligations?
aka entitlement
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Karleb(m): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
Shey na match make una do? undecided
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Oyindidi(f): 2:04pm On Nov 07, 2023
If I talk now e go pain some of una
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by baconline(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
U are her SEE FINISH, kpele

1 Like

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Benekkk: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
mrblessed:
Baba, na see finsih cause am. That lady no rate you at all, how she go dey change am over small issues? Just ensure you are playing your wing very well.
I agree with you about the see finish. But if your wife doesn’t see you finish who will?
On a serious note this behavior complained of is the only way some of our women choose to play with their husbands - African romance!
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Fiscus105(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
During
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by DropsMic(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
You knew it was a snake when you picked it up. Deal with it.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Jackipapa: 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Patience and love, thank me later!
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Sit her down and have a one on one talk with her , maybe she feels you are not understanding her the way she want. there is no special solution, it only calls for understanding
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Fiscus105(m): 2:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
During boyfriend and girlfriend relationship,when u re supposed to have studied her nagging behaviour, u ignored but focused on different styles she was given you, thinking that's most important aspect of marriage. Now that her nagging has metamorphosed to nasty attitude.

You run to a forum to announce for the whole world.

On more serious note, you haven't been in charge since the relationship began and now she doesn't see u as her superior and someone she should accord respect.

To correct the anomaly, thou it's harder, but you can still, next time she does that, either you sent her parking or you leave house for her, make sure people intervene before you reconcile.

WOMEN ARE LIKE KIDS, THE WAY YOU HANDLE THEM FROM VERY VERY BEGINNING SAYS ALOT ABOUT YOUR GOING FORWARD WITH HER.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by OctavianAC(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
If you are working with a firm that has another branch interstate please apply for transfer to another state, I think with this method you can be able to evade some of her threat.

Only visit maybe 2-3 times a year can solved half of the nagging and quarrelling couple with confrontation going on in your households.

See finish may be one of the reasons. He should try any method of short term separation with effective communication while you and her parents/ family keep on advising her. Separation, I said not divorce Thereafter, she may start missing him, and have develop more feeling for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by DMerciful(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Did she started this after marriage ir she was like this from beginning?
nairalanduser23:
I am tired of my wife's quarrelsome behaviour which I think she reserves for me. I can be having a honest conversation with her and out of nowhere it will lead to a quarrel with her. It surprises me.

Strange enough, I have observed her communication with neighbours, work colleagues and she knows how to compose herself but when it is me even a funny comment can upset her. Even when I tell her I didn't mean her negative interpretation of a comment, she will still insist on her negative interpretation.

She sometimes talks to me in a way that seems unfriendly to the point that I desire her talking to me the way she talks to outsiders. I have talked to her about it but it is not helping matters. She acts like she is not ware of her tone but there is a stark difference between how she talks to me and other people.

I earn far more than her and take care of the house bills so money is not an issue. I feel like I am the only one proactive about peace in the marriage while she is care-free.

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by Ginanews1: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
Mohbad: Verydarkman Reacts As Court Granted Naira Marley and Sam Larry Bail

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P5q902TlzI
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by legitnow1: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2023
WOMEN AND WAHALA BE LIKE BICYCLE.

SHE IS SHOWING YOU WHO IS BOSS THE ONLY WAY SHE KNOWS HOW.

WHATEVA SHE IS DOING IS WORKING AND SHE KNOWS IT.

THE DAY SHE JAM GANGSTAR, SHE GO NORMAL.

I DIDNT SAY HIT YOUR WIFE BUT WOMEN KNOW WHEN THEIR MAN IS A GANGSTAR.

AND THEY KNOW HOW TO MANAGE HIM.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by shortgun(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2023
Wahala
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by perryy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2023
Is this even an issue? She doesn't have atom of love for you and she may poison you in the near future. Solution: kick her ass out of your life now or never. I talk from experience. Kick her out and save yourself . You will thank me later.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by jared007: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
nairalanduser23
You definitely fall under the category of Mr. Nice guy. You need red pill in your life to reclaim your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by legitnow1: 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
perryy:
Is this even an issue? She doesn't have atom of love for you and she may poison you in the near future. Solution: kick her ass out of your life now or never. I talk from experience. Kick her out and save yourself . You will thank me later.
Re: How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife by yankison(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2023
nairalanduser23:

Omo give her a resound dirty slap to reset her brain ..let her know as it be during that slap manuever say make she no de follow you talk like her younger brother or baby ... Beg her later ..trust me she go comport ..I don't beat my wife but if she deserves a dirty slap I do dash it ...too much quarell with couple no de make man rest mind & brain jor

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / Group Offers Cash And Scholarship To Abandoned Mother Of Triple Twins (Photos) / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.