Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids (46751 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by illicit(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
dkidd:

Don't mind the lying illiterate... Performance means he's impotent and if truly the man is impotent as she claims why would he go ahead wasting time and money on a DNA test?
She's just covering up her shameful ways. If truly the man is sterile she would not have used the word "perform" but being an illiterate and trying to shame the man and emasculate him she forgot the right word to use to buttress her lies

Abi o

Why will a supposedly impotent man expect children
🤷
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by tollyboy5(m): 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! Even my own grandfather forced a second wife on his first wife. She had to accept that or be sent back to her father's house penniless and shamed. And many women have been forced into accepting into their homes their husband's extracurricular activities for one reason or another. undecided
I can see your grandfather was a greatman. He did not use rope to tie your grandmother but only sweet words. Please explain the meaning of force because if na court we dey you don loose already. grin grin grin

Dey there apply female sentiment
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Chetas81(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Oyindidi:
Crazy things are happening in this Nigeria
BY THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Chetas81(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How she take be devil? She be alpha-female but you dey call her devil... why? undecided
African citizen you do well
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Kobojunkie: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chetas81:
African citizen you do well
Na una wey dey carry Africa for head that one dey for. grin
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Chetas81(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Na una wey dey carry Africa for head that one dey for. grin
isorite shocked
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by loswhite(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many men out there leave their marriages before or even after cheating on their wives and even having children outside? Abeg, make we die these biased ideas. undecided
So how many men carry a fake child and put it in a woman's head? How many women have trained a child that's belongs to someone else without them knowing they are actually training another person's child? I don't know what is wrong with you ppl sha. But sometimes all this equality make you ppl look so stupid I swear
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
aestake:

Na how to cater for the children you suppose dey talk.

The piking get papa na bros.
Na she know who give her belle, so the father of the children should take responsibility.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dybala11:

So are you saying that God forbid, if for any reason you're unable to conceive due to any reason then your husband should impregnate every Dick, Tom and Harry outside??
What happens to leaving the marriage since she got to know that it was built on lies??
What even gave you the belief that this is not a mere act of coverup from the wife??
What happens to the sanctity of marriage, shior. 😏

By the way, try and listen to the video recordings of the occurrence. The woman actually denied being promiscuous live and she rejected the outcome of the DNA test that day.

These things are not new na.
Men go out of their way in to impregnate women outside to prove their fertility, and these men are in their majority. Some will hide it, while others won't . It happens ALL the time so its nothing new.

This is breaking News and hurts because a woman who refused to die childless decides to taste her own fertility.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by aestake: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

The piking get papa na bros.
Na she know who give her belle, so the father of the children should take responsibility.
Hahahaha
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Do have mirror
U need to look at urself there
Y not one
Y four.....
And what happen to divorce
The worst thing u can do to a man is to give him another man child to mute and love but later found out he is not the father.....u don't know the level of pain.

Its painful, I know.
Same way it would be painful if the woman gets to menopause childless only to realise that her husband has been infertile all along.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
wrongnumber:

See them.

So in your head and those people liking your unreasonable post, you think it is justified for her to remain in the marriage rather than leave?

Easier said than done.

After spending reasonable years with an infertile man, she should just pack and leave, time wasted cannot be gotten back.

I don't support adultery, but the table is turned now, so I feel little sorry for the man.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mitsurugi:

What is she still doing in the impotent man's house?

Whats the impotent man doing with a fertile woman?
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Kobojunkie: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
loswhite:
So how many men carry a fake child and put it in a woman's head? How many women have trained a child that's belongs to someone else without them knowing they are actually training another person's child? I don't know what is wrong with you ppl sha. But sometimes all this equality make you ppl look so stupid I swear
Wetin be a fake child? undecided
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by loswhite(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin be a fake child? undecided
Pikin when no be your pikin..you don understand na? As you no one get sense
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Dybala11(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Usmanovic95:
The day wey God dey share shame,creatures like this woman were roaming around that's why Dem no Kuku get shame one Kobo.How does she even have the nerves to still be talking this crappy talks after the shame she has brought upon herself. The damage control she is trying to sell out is stupid at best,the husband won't have expose her and table matter if he is impotent and privy to the idea of another man getting her pregnant.
She actually denied the allegations and the results of the DNA tests during the live radio broadcast. 😂😂
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Dybala11(m): 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zooposki:
Very good. If it was the lady that could not perform the man would have wasted no time in getting several mistresses outside. Men are hypocrites. Go and fvck as much as you can. You are blessed. Imagine a husband that cannot perform expecting a faithful wife. Yeye Dey smell.
Even if it is a man that did this, it is still wrong. Na you be the yeye wey dey smell.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Usmanovic95(m): 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dybala11:

She actually denied the allegations and the results of the DNA tests during the live radio broadcast. 😂😂

You know once upon a time,before the advent of DNA, the society believe that only the woman can tell who the father of her child is. I guess she is still stalked In that era. She wants to outsmart DNA.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Larryndelaw: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Tomatoes, ToMAhtos...she obviously meant he is also infertile. undecided
You can't assume what she didn't say.even if that is the case, Did she discussed it either her husband that she will sleeping with any man recklessly and bring bastard into the family,? THE WO.AN IS JUST SAYING ALL THESE TO SAVE HER FACE. Also what abt another man pregnancy that she used in wedding her husband
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by fof1: 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.

Very Ugly Woman...Sorry to Say so,Pls
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by kafeii123: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Osun...ilesha and Osogbo women.... anything you take your eye see
..you ave to manage it like that...
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Mitsurugi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

Whats the impotent man doing with a fertile woman?

He proposed, she accepted. Isn't that how it is?
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Damianwest19: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2023
poshestmina:
Why not leave the marriage and gather as much bastards as you want.

Shameless woman!
YOU ARE BRUTAL !
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Damianwest19: 12:56am On Nov 27, 2023
HEARTLESS
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by LadyRosa2(f): 1:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Mitsurugi:

He proposed, she accepted. Isn't that how it is?

Without disclosing his fertility issues with the wife to be?

The man will definitely know something is wrong with him since the wife disclosed his sexual limitations.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by BluntCrazeMan: 4:29am On Nov 27, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.
Four times??

And why didn't you let him know that he cannot perform?
Why did you hid that secret from him too?
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by livebullet(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2023
If I talk of all these business churches now....
Awon God spoke to me
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by okoroemeka(m): 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
oz4real83:
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed
a fool is only known when he or she opens his mouth to talk
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by emonis88: 7:39am On Nov 28, 2023
oz4real83:
if she gave birth to the four children for just one man, the husband would have had the entire blame, when the four children now have different fathers, it goes a long way to show the kind of woman she is shocked
She il not want the biological fathers to be in the know, so she il change men every once in a while, if it was one man, he il surely be in the know, n il come for d children. There is more to this story, than meets the eye.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by emonis88: 7:40am On Nov 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Four times??

And why didn't you let him know that he cannot perform?
Why did you hid that secret from him too?
The man il know he can't perform, this whole debacle is to get at d wife cus of something.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by BluntCrazeMan: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2023
emonis88:

The man il know he can't perform, this whole debacle is to get at d wife cus of something.
Four times is too much abbegg.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Timothy89(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=Hziyech post=127172614][/quote]

you're a product of adultery, it doesn't matter to you I think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.