Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids (46772 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by PaulH07: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.

Let him divorce your arse first before he does that.

Weyrey wan make ojoro cancel...

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Omoapena(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ok naw! The Radio station should demand the man go get a legit fertility test done to counter the woman's claim. lipsrsealed

Can't perform doesn't mean the man sperm isn't fertile.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ceejayluv(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Damn, she's fugly..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Tuzzyjohnson(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Natbrowny:
I love the USA. By now one bullet has stopped this shit from re-trending..

One bullet From who?
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by tollyboy5(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By her taking charge of her marriage and ensuring that offspring are produced despite her husband's "shortcomings". Why label her a devil for that when marriage as many understand it is meant for procreation? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's leeching na.
I want to believe that was sarcasm from you. The man was asked by the journalist if there was any day or time he has to give the children money and go out without eating. He said it normally happen.
That's too much! Sacrificing for another mans child!

The way i take dey fear woman ehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by godofuck231: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dog wife

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by MrJames007: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
See her face undecided

And the man is still keeping her for what

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by PaulH07: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
So in a nutshell they fvcked this woman without a condom. That image would be planted in the husband's mind for life.

Women are heartless cry

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by obesse: 1:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
I fear who no fear:
Monthly bleeders!
Vagina owners!
Vagina vendors!
Clito-currency traders!
Chai!
You know say he no fit perform. So why you no pack go the house of the person wey fit perform?
Why you go force an innocent man to train bastards, with his hard earned resources?
When we reach Heaven, I go like count the number of women wey enter Sha!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ihecy101: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Natbrowny:
On point
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by occfx: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
poshestmina:
Why not leave the marriage and gather as much bastards as you want.

Shameless woman!

She was enjoying the fruit from the church... Why lambasting with sugar boys

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Godsongang: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Very useless woman just imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by UptownVibes(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Then why didn't she divorce the man,since he couldn't perform? Na ashawo the man put for house.. Just like most young men are doing now.. I pity all of una in advance..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Mystiquefia: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
When is the Nigerian legislature going to criminalize Paternity fraud? Paternity fraud should attract atleast a minimum of 10yrs jail time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by 2mch(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Well 2 ge 4. The man scammed that woman into marriage. She stayed and gave him children. He should be happy if he truly knows he cannot perform. At least he has children he can claim. Except he does not want them. Both of them fit each other. Two scammers

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Truths9ja: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Evil set of woman, they flock Nigeria cities looking for Mumu men to duped and destroyed their lives. You did extra marital sex outside and you are still claiming that the man that married you legally is impotent. Imagine seeing this this one saying trash as usual. What I just see here’s that God Almighty is using this social media generation to exposed evil set of women that are codedly having extra marital affairs outside their homes. Kamal will surely backfired and the woman in question will regret why she do that evil act to her legally husband. Thank God for technology for exposing the wicked woman. Imagine she just waste the time of the man in the marriage for good 16 years. Oh my God, I’m just vexing here.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How she take be devil? She be alpha-female but you dey call her devil... why? undecided

The amount of gabbage circulating this forum in form of comments is unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by komekn(m): 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By her taking charge of her marriage and ensuring that offspring are produced despite her husband's "shortcomings". Why label her a devil for that when marriage as many understand it is meant for procreation? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's one SIDE of a self justified and self birthed story.

No excuse for this depraved betrayal of her marriage. Remember for better for worse.

Fallen Woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by freemanq(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
We are living in a crazy world

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by dododawa1: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Devil herself

Na she be this.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Ladymillion(f): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ikwakwakwakwakwa
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by wrongnumber: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How she take be devil? She be alpha-female but you dey call her devil... why? undecided

STOP writing trash.

She ought to have left the marriage rather than allow the man suffer to raise 4 kids that are not his for 16 years.

Add 16years to your present age.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Mitsurugi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I tire o cheesy
They expect the woman to 'stand' by an impotent husband till she dies childless. If it was the man, I'm sure his people would have asked him to get a fertile woman. grin grin

The adulteress has advised he tries with another woman na to prove himself. grin

What is she still doing in the impotent man's house?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by wrongnumber: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
LadyRosa2:

I tire o cheesy
They expect the woman to 'stand' by an impotent husband till she dies childless. If it was the man, I'm sure his people would have asked him to get a fertile woman. grin grin

The adulteress has advised he tries with another woman na to prove himself. grin

See them.

So in your head and those people liking your unreasonable post, you think it is justified for her to remain in the marriage rather than leave?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by 43Ronin: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Olaniyi grin na dem nau. cheesy na why if their men hold small money dem don run marry igbo, nigerDelta or Akwa-cross woman. anything apart from their tribes woman will do cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Saao(m): 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed
and useless, she thinks she's wise

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Irupetepete: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
efficiencie:

What a stupid woman giving a stupid excuse for a stupid act. If you are sure your husband is infertile why not confront him and/or leave the marriage rather you did the stupid act of getting pregnant for another man, who will definitely not want to take responsibility for the children and pinning it on another man. Now that you have been outed who will take care of the children? Some women should be given a Nobel Prize for Stupidity Sciences.
not just one man, diff men..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by TheMostComplex1: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Natbrowny:

One bullet for what? Did my gender create the woman? If he feels bad for the offence or trauma the woman has committed or done to him he should ask for a divorce & for damages.

Let him try to bullet & die by bullet
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by cocolacec(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju

Why are Yoruba ladies like this?
they always have something to do with Every News like this, reason why their men can surrender everything they have, including their life savings, just to end up with Igbo ladies.

I'll never support anyone closer or dear to me to consider ending up with a Yoruba lady, for our sanity, it's not hatred but reality.
I don't hate the Yorubas.
Is Nedu Wazobia a Yoruba woman? Paternity fraud happens to promiscous men because they sleep with women who is skeeping with other men or men who take over someone's wife or girlfriend.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Jagaban2012: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
All these Olosho women again? Even if your husband is impotent...is he in support of have extra marital affairs because of children?/ have you exploit all other have options before you unilateral took your stupid decision...?/
Perhaps she will still coarse her husband to accept the kids....and if that man is stupid he will take the kids and raise him....

Guys wise up....ladies always want to win in relationships and marriages by all means

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Cantonese: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Very irresponsible. Very stupid. We do not have the right to judge her. But at least we have some right to ask her why, seeing that her husband could not impregnate get, got the children from four men. Why not get the children from one man only, if she was simply not been promiscuous and mischievous? Seeing that it was the man’s fault, why not agree with him to get impregnated by other men, leaving the so called secret, secret?

The truth for me remains that the man never knew anything. She was busy fooling him and then enjoying the best of many worlds.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Baba segi four wives
Powerful book wink wink smiley wink wink wink wink wink
Bible ND dat book is d realest books eva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.