Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids (46770 Views)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by OLOKOESHIN: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Mummy GO isonu

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Askari LegendHero, what do you have to say concerning your Yoruba sister?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by zedegit: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.

The man must have suffered in her hands to go the way of DNA.

It's very obvious when a woman starts to cheat. She'll lose total respect for the husband. Na shege promax be that o.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Savedday2: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2023
9ja girls are the most useless set of women that ever lived on the surface of the earth. They are all useless , all of them.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by zedegit: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Ok naw! The Radio station should demand the man go get a legit fertility test done to counter the woman's claim. lipsrsealed

What are you even saying? You support her?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Mrkindness: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Savedday2:
9ja girls are the most useless set of women that ever lived on the surface of the earth. They are all useless , all of them.
you are right bro including your mother and your sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Okpollo: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
Weak yoruba men ,after you hear them shouting yoruba demon when deem dey chop thier wives and babes on a low lazy simps🤣🤣🤣. See the kind thing they say igbo men should come and marry , community borehole grin grin see mouth you go come wonder how that place go be cheesy cheesy. She go sabi give BJ wella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Joseph099(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omo Omo Omo.
I'm just speechless, hearing this things.
Omo
Omo Omo is all I have to say.

This is not the beautiful future the father's fought for.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by zedegit: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By her taking charge of her marriage and ensuring that offspring are produced despite her husband's "shortcomings". Why label her a devil for that when marriage as many understand it is meant for procreation? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's the mistake you make. Marriage is for companionship.

Procreation is simply a bonus.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Horus(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
By her taking charge of her marriage and ensuring that offspring are produced despite her husband's "shortcomings". Why label her a devil for that when marriage as many understand it is meant for procreation? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She should just divorce and find another husband instead of displaying her own adultery on social media

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Patrioticman007(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed

Mummy G'O can't be silent due to the nature of her investment in church business center.
Do you want it to go bankrupt ?. Her charisma & advocacy skills has been the greatest assets, moreover jumping from one bed to another increases vip's sowing of seeds.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Otogah: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
poshestmina:
Why not leave the marriage and gather as much bastards as you want.

Shameless woman!
. Thanks God you are a woman but you condemned this evil act.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by finallybusy: 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Teaching him to pleasure you was out of the question then? Selfish thing.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Civilianarmy: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Men sef dey Bleep up, wetin wan carry you go marry this one.

See face...........

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by zedegit: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
efficiencie:

What a stupid woman giving a stupid excuse for a stupid act. If you are sure your husband is infertile why not confront him and/or leave the marriage rather you did the stupid act of getting pregnant for another man, who will definitely not want to take responsibility for the children and pinning it on another man. Now that you have been outed who will take care of the children? Some women should be given a Nobel Prize for Stupidity Sciences.

Leave the marriage? Many of you don't even know what marriage is about.

That's the reason for high rate of divorce in society.

If children are that important to them, they can adopt.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ZooOga: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Natbrowny:
I love the USA. By now one bullet has stopped this shit from re-trending..

Shit happens Lolz.
I put this old 1955 Hollywood film on my watch list.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Hziyech: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
Af0njaConeHeadsAreAdulterers:

@Timothy89

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by boldsleek: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
oz4real83:
Very shameless woman embarassed. ,silence from her would have been the greatest wisdom embarassed
but, she needs to give the man an explanation for the DNA result nah.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Usmanovic95(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
The day wey God dey share shame,creatures like this woman were roaming around that's why Dem no Kuku get shame one Kobo.How does she even have the nerves to still be talking this crappy talks after the shame she has brought upon herself. The damage control she is trying to sell out is stupid at best,the husband won't have expose her and table matter if he is impotent and privy to the idea of another man getting her pregnant.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Josywhyte: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
U said u never wanted people to know and now you're bringing it out to the world.
What is the colour of your problem,madam?
So as u don tell us now make we lie down for u or give u award? Mummy G.O as a$$!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Eriggayabdem: 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
He nor dey fit knack the pwuntus ba?
Is that not enough reason for divorce? Remember, no kids are involved then, it's easy..
But you went ahead to sample the whole rainbow gamut of deeks...
Working with shell bp but recieving salary from chevron Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ZooOga: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Horus:

She should just divorce and find another husband instead of displaying her own adultery on social media

What simp will marry her and take her four kids by different fathers?

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Zooposki(f): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
Very good. If it was the lady that could not perform the man would have wasted no time in getting several mistresses outside. Men are hypocrites.

Go and fvck as much as you can. You are blessed. Imagine a husband that cannot perform expecting a faithful wife. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Saidfx(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
She will tell her children the meaning of perform in bed and they would clap for her for being a wonderful mother. Slut!

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by ChiefRocker(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
lovelilyn:
"Never you blame or curse me for what DNA test brought out. My husband can't perform at all, and I disclosed this secret by meeting other men outside for us to have children " - Tella Oluwatoyin Olarewaju reveals

Oluwatoyin Olarewaju Tella aka Mummy G.O, whose DNA test revealed out that her husband was not the biological father of all her four children, has revealed the secret behind this.

According to her, while addressing the group of Journalists at Ikire, in Osun State, she stated that she married her husband since 2007, and later discovered that he can't perform on the bed.

She spoke further that, she doesn't want this secret to leak to their church members and the general public that's the reason why she stepped outside to meet other men for sexual intercourse.

She also stated that the family should tell him to look for another woman and sleep with her to confirm what she said. "Let him or his family get him another woman and sleep with her, and confirm what I said", she said.
Old news
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Zooposki(f): 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Saidfx:
She will tell her children the meaning of perform in bed and they would clap for her for being a wonderful mother. Slut!

Very good. If it was the lady that could not perform the man would have wasted no time in getting several mistresses outside. Men are hypocrites. Go and fvck as much as you can. You are blessed. Imagine a husband that cannot perform expecting a faithful wife. Yeye Dey smell.

Fvcking galore for the wife. She go dey taste different pricks, not only one stale prick wey no fit perform 😋

3 Likes

Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by DOM7: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
The question here is how can a man that cannot perform have children,4 ? Even without DNA the equation have solved itself. For him to accept the first child calls for examination.
Re: Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids by Helinus: 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigeirans womens eeh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time / 15 Ways Husbands React When Their Wives Post Pictures On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.