Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1254 Views)

/ I Was Doing My Shopping Online; But Was Shocked To Find This On Jiji / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by crystalmoon(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Seems all these ones don't know that love is a chemical reaction
There is nothing special or divine about love
Re: by jeromestarks: 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2023
Fryx:

I will keep this to heart.
Drop her date of birth and we will tell you if she will change or not.
Re: by jeromestarks: 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
crystalmoon:
Seems all these ones don't know that love is a chemical reaction
There is nothing special or divine about love
That chemical reaction is the divinity in love.
Re: by Fryx: 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
Re: by OSDD(m): 1:04am On Nov 09, 2023
You know what to do, you are only seeking validation. The ball is in your court and for someone who says he doesn't listen to anyone or accepts anyone opinion (I concluded it from your post), you don't need help, Figure it out cause anyone advising you is wasting their time since you are a loner
Re: by luminouz(m): 1:50am On Nov 09, 2023
Fryx:

I will think about how this can work.

She did something recently, and usualy I will call her to tell her how I feel, and how I want her to change. But from experience, it's useless asking her to change. She will make efforts and start watching her actions if I point out anything I don't like. But she will soon get tired of it and start accussing me of forcing her to be who she is not. She will start picking fight with me, will do exactly what I complained about and told me to accept her as she is. She is that stubborn, and I have learn to let her have her ways.

She is still young though (in her earliest twenty) maybe age will help her gain more control.

I am in my early 20 too. Maybe I will understand what you said with age. Because right now, I really don't know how to cope with this.
Alaye, stop with all the mumu lovey-dovey and fuq that girl. You want control? That's how you get it. Not all this history lesson you put up there messing up your mind. She needs a leader to control her chaos. Man up or become a permanent resident in the friendzone. If God wan come punish you, she will meet a redpiller like me and her pants will be shifted in a week and she will be lost to you forever.

N.B: I know you won't listen to my advice. But sooner or later,you will know that I am right
Re: by Fryx: 3:12am On Nov 09, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Red Roses / Would You Still Marry Him Even When Your Parents Say No? / Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.