Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua (41731 Views)

BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Striker Dies At 34 / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
Mr green man,how re you?

πŸ™„
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Reelmii: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2023
grin
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by DDIA: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:

I m doing excellently great,thank you!
Odewaleadesoye don the book appointment abi?

Your legs go soon open again because of catfish pepersoup.

grin

6 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hello
illicit:

πŸ™„
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by AbujaLagos: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
@34 wa gbayi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by poshestmina(f): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
Family circle.

I tell you.
The wife must be in good terms with the mom by fire ,by force.

It's fair enough if the family are nice people and the house is big enough for everyone to mind their business sometimes.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Segzy19: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
Who asked you for comment too?

ATEAMS:
Who ask you ?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by LoneWolf200(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2023
What the man said out there is a deep truth, only the wise can understand. A wife only sees you when you are grown up & made. Never ever let anything comes in btw your Mum & your later life Wife cuz if you do you will understand too when you become a parents.Only the wise can relate wth this piece.

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
This one is married to his mother, he's one of those sons that'll be chasing their mothers' boyfriends out of the house and be sabotaging their mothers relationships.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by highness25(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

It's nice of you checking after me.
I appreciate that and thanks a bunch.
Na phone number go follow next
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Segzy19: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
But Jesus no marry nau...
Maybe if him marry him for comot him papa house...

One has to be careful with women otherwise they can derail one's mission in life

Lukepeter:
Even Jesus still dey him papa house.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by justking(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
Reason
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by obiekunie01: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
y to different faces on the two pics.

one with open teeth one without.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by johnjay4u2u(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
Good
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by illicit(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2023
ahnie:
Hello

😞
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Johnn78: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Famous British-Nigerian professional boxer, Anthony Joshua has disclosed why he still resides with his mother at the age of 34.

DAILY POST recalls that Anthony Joshua had in 2017 after his Β£15 million win against Wladimir Klitschko, returned to his mother’s two-bedroom former council apartment.

DAILY POST
His life his choice.
But
Of course this will not make naija headlines.
Any woman will gladly live with Anthony Joshua even if he wanna lives with or close to mom. Dude is made for life

5 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
Once a lady comes into his life now,.....booooooooooooooom

He will change that decision......or may be the mother is protecting her son's money ....

She might even be the one he willed all his assets to....
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
One big happy family cheesy
poshestmina:

I tell you.
The wife must be in good terms with the mom by fire ,by force.

It's fair enough if the family are nice people and the house is big enough for everyone to mind their business sometimes.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by dkidd: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2023
This life if ur money no long before u die u fuckup... Imagine if he was a nobody saying this. See comments from NL vg people above, even understanding and supporting it πŸ˜‚

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by spiSeyi: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lukepeter:
Dey play grin Jesus himself talk am say nah ppl wey dey listen and obey his words are his family undecided. He come talk say bird get nest but son of man no get house. Read your Bible man no dey yarn dust
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Segzy19: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
How is it trash?
He is a boxer, and may be that's his own secret or formula for rise to stardom being a heavyweight.
Maybe you should go and ask Mike Tyson how his women derailed him back then...
For now AJ is still active in the ring, and he doesn't need that distraction of women... He may choose to settle down after he retires.... He is also saving his money instead of one lady coming to do him like Hakimi (thank God Hakimi was wise)

licvil:
What he said is trash but people won't see big deal in it because na foreigner celebrity e be

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2023
Culture? Whose culture? The UK culture?

Anything to justify their masochism. Small wonder he's single.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Such cranky altitude this noon?what's happening to you?
illicit:

😞
Or should I say....wetin dey make you dey para?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Originalsly: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hmmm .... why should he leave his mom to be living all by herself? .... that will be the beginning of the end of her. I agree with him 100% ... not trying to be woke and follow people without culture.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:
Once a lady comes into his life now,.....booooooooooooooom

He will change that decision......or may be the mother is protecting her son's money ....

She might even be the one he willed all his assets to....

Hakimi fantasy on steroids.

3 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by MatrixCircle: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Yes we Africans live with our parents and care for them. A woman marries to the man and family.
Otherwise if any woman sidelines the man's family then she's in for an endless battle.

2 Likes

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ahnie: 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
dkidd:
This life if ur money no long before u die u fuckup... Imagine if he was a nobody saying this. See comments from NL vg people above, even understanding and supporting it πŸ˜‚
You suppose know say na sarcasm.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Prettychild(f): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
This is the Video of Anthony Joshua vs Wladimir Klitschko Full Match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YldvGs4pk8?feature=shared
lol! The way his Mum hugged him in this picture, na second wife, his wife would be

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Olabode211: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
That is why you resemble hakimi,no wonder.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by frog12: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
he is right. even LENNOX LEWIS used to live with his mother grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by nams77: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2023
Lukepeter:

grin guy you no well o grin

U cracked me up

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) / Nigerian Coaches Who Have Coached Foreign Clubs And National Teams / Netherlands Vs Mexico - World Cup (2 - 1) On 29th June 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.