Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua (41789 Views)

BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Striker Dies At 34 / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by lavylilly: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
shocked
SAMBARRY:
his reasons are valid.he said if he moves out of his parents house who will take care of his parents.

Yes I find it nauseating for a grown man to still be living with his Mom at that age.its ok if it's a woman but a man,it's disturbing.However ladies are not to be trusted.i can't even trust my mom with any househelp so I don't blame him o.hes another Burna boy who his Mom has invested in so there'll be an unconcious attachment.its him that will make conscious effort to detach based on the character of the wife.if she's dominating, overbearing and jealous,it will make the attachment to his parents worse because she will be seen as an intruder but if she's respectful, humble and allows him and his Mom,Na the guy himself go detach.infact it's his mother that will be telling him you need to move close to your wife and leave me alone, you're a man now.

However if the woman comes with gra gra moves Omo it will be so easy to eject her.i am saying this based on listening to a lot of men who are family oriented and really I understand why they're like that.a family who has invested their finances, emotional support, time, efforts etc to make him the man he is, it'll be a challenge.

Last year I went to a particular University to check for a child there and I saw a mother carrying boxes for her son, running around doing photocopy for the boy, Laying his bed,I even heard she brings food for him and his roommates whenever she comes.when the boy becomes another Anthony you think it'll be that easy to detach from his Mom

Same thing applies with women too though and again this is a guy who knows how Naija women operates,how desperate they are when they see successful men and who are ready to destroy anybody and anything including family to have access to Anthony.hes not oblivious of how treacherous Naija women Can be
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by MrBroke(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
tiswell:
Go and marry guy.

You aren't responsible for staying single with mumsy at this age and time.

Yolobas are just the same sad shocked

Who told you marriage is a necessity or a must
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by MrBroke(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
Entanglement:
this is how we know who are bastard child that grew up without a family undecided

If you have this kind of mindset that means you are not culturally brought up!

My mum is old and she live with me while I employ some house help and incase things happen I take her to hospital. So does that mean that's the effect of over breastfeeding up to 7 years undecided

You see! People like you with this mindset barely achieve any meaningful things in life.

Some people lack deep thinking hence the reason he was fast to type rubbish. Don't mind the bloke
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by patrickcollins: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2023
licvil:
What he said is trash but people won't see big deal in it because na foreigner celebrity e be
Is not trash, the mom stays with him, if he moves out who takes care of the woman, better still move to a bigger house with the mother and would be wife, I think is not a big deal
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Entanglement: 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2023
MrBroke:

Some people lack deep thinking hence the reason he was fast to type rubbish. Don't mind the bloke
and later in life you will see that wide mouthed ediot shouting! I miss my mum! I should have spent time with her while she is alive undecided

I won't blame the kid

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by duduade: 8:11pm On Nov 08, 2023
This one na mama boy

He never be man
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2023
[code][
Savedday2:
Very good!

That's the treatment all 9ja girls deserve .

Make them go hide their useless pekus for one corner.
grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Fearyourcreator: 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
Hollyharjii:
Imagine a well to do someone still living with his mum, and Nigerians who just graduate will want to leave his/her parent's house
Abi Secondary school wan dey use three bedroom
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Bellotelli: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2023
The mom is still looking great
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by drimzsmoke(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
adesegun121:
Ok

I can guess you stay with your mummy and daddy
At 34 wa gba yi
Ko kan aye grin grin

If I no win grammy, if i no win grammy, I go still win grammy, repete... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Hollyharjii: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2023
smiley
Fearyourcreator:

Abi Secondary school wan dey use three bedroom
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by drimzsmoke(m): 9:05pm On Nov 08, 2023
spiSeyi:
Same here still leaving with Mum grin and I will move out soon undecided because you are not a man until you are able to stand the test of time alone

Which rubbish test of time. The difference between you and him is money, you're broke while he isn't!!!
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by spiSeyi: 9:08pm On Nov 08, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Which rubbish test of time. The difference between you and him is money, you're broke while he isn't!!!
Who told you that I am broke undecided I might not be a celeb like Josh but I can feed you, your family and your unborn generation. You kids just come on Nland and think that everyone is of your caliber
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Faithy04: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2023
I like him
He's typically full of principles socially, professionally and other wise
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by VULCAN(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2023
If only you could read, you would have understood that he was doing an interview

ATEAMS:
Who ask you ?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Gentlesoul2021(m): 9:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
Entanglement:
this is how we know who are bastard child that grew up without a family undecided

If you have this kind of mindset that means you are not culturally brought up!

My mum is old and she live with me while I employ some house help and incase things happen I take her to hospital. So does that mean that's the effect of over breastfeeding up to 7 years undecided

You see! People like you with this mindset barely achieve any meaningful things in life.

They are fool that thinks staying with family is like a curse. Most of the them move out of the family thinking it's a peak of achievement....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by SAMBARRY: 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2023
lavylilly:
shocked
mistype.i meant I cannot trust any househelp to take care of my mom.if you like take my words out of context Na you Sabi
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Barims(m): 9:30pm On Nov 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Culture? Whose culture? The UK culture?

Anything to justify their masochism. Small wonder he's single.

And the award of the dumbest person of the year goes to you.👏👏😆😆
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by BRATISLAVA: 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2023
Barims:

And the award of the dumbest person of the year goes to you.👏👏😆😆

No. You are the dumbest person of the year and next year. Always.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by EndRape2(f): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2023
Reason he is still single @ 34, dear ladies run away from any man, that refused to grow up, i repeat run a way from men with big body, but small brain? If his daddy did not leave his mum, i am sure they will not give birth to him,

Marriage is for mature men. A man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, anythibg short of this ,you will suffer all your life, why you enjoy the title big man's wife
Family house is the beggining of Family problem for your children.

You see Burna boy , and this tall Anthony's Joshual without Brain, avoid them.

Most guys attached to their parents are the sporitual husbands of such women.

Loving your mother is different from being attached to your mother .

ote author=Odewaleadesoye post=126858305]

DAILY POST
[/quote]
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by paduzman: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2023
It's simple, he's a Mummy's boy cheesy, this is lovely to see. smiley. Meanwhile, enjoy the best sound output with the new spacepods from oraimo, the features this device carries are second to none.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by flokii: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2023
You be mummy's boy..
It's better you live on your own so you can have chance for other females in your life.. Your mum enjoyed her own youth with her boyfriend(s) and your dad.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by ATEAMS: 12:00am On Nov 09, 2023
VULCAN:
If only you could read, you would have understood that he was doing an interview

U go explain taaaya?

But who ask you sha ?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Entanglement: 1:10am On Nov 09, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

They are fool that thinks staying with family is like a curse. Most of the them move out of the family thinking it's a peak of achievement....
you could imagine!
So who will take care of our mothers and fathers when they're old, as they take care of us when we are young undecided
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by chieni(f): 2:14am On Nov 09, 2023
Sincerely it all depends on the family one comes from. I don't see anything wrong with living with your parents as long as your home is very very comfortable. However, in some cases you just have to move out. Being on your own gives you wings to fly and take more risk that are in line with your goals.

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:33am On Nov 09, 2023
lavylilly:
undecided, you think she would b comfortable. Watch the Female 🦁 properly once she gives birth to a female lionesses, in less than 2yrs 6 months, she moves out of the pack, same with bear, dogs, dolphin etc
why won't she be comfortable
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by BALLOSKI: 4:18am On Nov 09, 2023
G.O.A.T
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Quebec91(m): 5:23am On Nov 09, 2023
cheesy
Hollyharjii:
Imagine a well to do someone still living with his mum, and Nigerians who just graduate will want to leave his/her parent's house

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by okoroemeka(m): 5:43am On Nov 09, 2023
lavylilly:
grin
No wonder you ain't got a woman.

Women are territorial in nature know this and have peace ✌️.
his downfall will be to marry a woman,them it is over
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by HRMK: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2023
WHICH OF THE TWO PARENTS IS A NIGERIAN?THIS IS REALLY NIGERIAN STYLE!

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by lavylilly: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2023
okoroemeka:
his downfall will be to marry a woman,them it is over
Emeka, Emeka, Emeka, how many times did I mention your name?
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by lavylilly: 6:07am On Nov 09, 2023
By my experience women are far more territorial than men.
Women tend to always have to know who is in their territory and they sense it immediately if someone’s not from around there. They will even start resorting to some desperate measures like prerending to talk on their phones loudly just to get a strange man’s attention because once women get a guy’s attention they simultaneously feel the guy’s “vibe”.

Women care much more about men in reality than men about women. They just don’t show it explicitly and in my eyes it looks so stupid. 😆 So yeah women are 100% territorial when most men are travellers who live and let live, pursuing their own goals and minding their own business.
OGHENAOGIE:
why won't she be comfortable
Even your sister get to a stage, she doesn't want to stay with your parents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / Mikel Scores On Second Game With Chinese Club, Tianjin TEDA / How Much Hazard Would Be Earning In Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.