Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

"Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua (41751 Views)

BREAKING: Former Super Eagles Striker Dies At 34 / Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Jarrell Millner: "After I Beat Anthony Joshua, I Will Take My Mum Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Sportstrader24: 6:29am On Nov 09, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST
Absolutely true.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by yahoodetector: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ogidi Omoluabi. Omo re biyan!

He is right about us not leaving our parents to stay on their own when we can stay together.

I have seen Indians and Arabs copy this from us too. Check my signature for free stuffs!

So you still live with your parents like most yoruba men boys?

No wonder you have the temerity to be posting rubbish after eating "Mama eshe o"
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:19am On Nov 09, 2023
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING.
MY MOTHER SHOWS ME WHAT UNCONDITIONAL LOVE IS. SHE NEVER JUDGED ME WITH WHAT MY PEERS HAVE ACHIEVED BUT ALWAYS WANTS ME TO BE A BETTER MAN.

AFTER GOD NA MOTHERS.
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by timmy2324: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2023
You're not living with your mother oga your mother is living with you
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2023
lavylilly:
By my experience women are far more territorial than men.
Women tend to always have to know who is in their territory and they sense it immediately if someone’s not from around there. They will even start resorting to some desperate measures like prerending to talk on their phones loudly just to get a strange man’s attention because once women get a guy’s attention they simultaneously feel the guy’s “vibe”.

Women care much more about men in reality than men about women. They just don’t show it explicitly and in my eyes it looks so stupid. 😆 So yeah women are 100% territorial when most men are travellers who live and let live, pursuing their own goals and minding their own business.Even your sister get to a stage, she doesn't want to stay with your parents.
i agree women are territorial in nature but as a man you just have to let her know family is important... A man married a woman who the mum didn't like cos the mum wanted to choose wife for him.. he did everything to make sure both his mum and wife bonded but it didn't work out.. he had to tell his mum that he love his wife as much as he loves her.. he cared for his wife but never neglected the mum till she died.. even when pple live together in family house boundaries must be set...

1 Like

Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Bouncing2(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2023
licvil:
What he said is trash but people won't see big deal in it because na foreigner celebrity e be

Your submission is tacky and trashy too
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Entanglement:
you could imagine!
So who will take care of our mothers and fathers when they're old, as they take care of us when we are young undecided

I wonder....
Re: "Why I Still Live With My Mum At 34" – Anthony Joshua by lavylilly: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
i agree women are territorial in nature but as a man you just have to let her know family is important... A man married a woman who the mum didn't like cos the mum wanted to choose wife for him.. he did everything to make sure both his mum and wife bonded but it didn't work out.. he had to tell his mum that he love his wife as much as he loves her.. he cared for his wife but never neglected the mum till she died.. even when pple live together in family house boundaries must be set...
That's the beginning of the downfall of see finish for any woman/man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles / PHOTO Of Mohammad Ali In Awka 1982 / Kubrat Pulev Fined, Banned From Boxing After Kissing Female Reporter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.